This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Has anyone else playing the Decepticon version noticed a weird - albeit very minor - graphical glitch with Blast Off? When he's walking around the base, the jet on his back is completely extended out. Like, the tailfin's hanging off him and everything; and the cockpit is left as if untransformed on the toy. It fixes itself once he transforms to jet mode and transforms out of it, but it's still odd lol.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby no-one » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Kurona wrote:Has anyone else playing the Decepticon version noticed a weird - albeit very minor - graphical glitch with Blast Off? When he's walking around the base, the jet on his back is completely extended out. Like, the tailfin's hanging off him and everything; and the cockpit is left as if untransformed on the toy. It fixes itself once he transforms to jet mode and transforms out of it, but it's still odd lol.
Hahaha, I'm not but I've noticed that Ironhide and Ratchet do the same thing with the hood sticking out of their chest.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Burn » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Kurona wrote:Has anyone else playing the Decepticon version noticed a weird - albeit very minor - graphical glitch with Blast Off? When he's walking around the base, the jet on his back is completely extended out. Like, the tailfin's hanging off him and everything; and the cockpit is left as if untransformed on the toy. It fixes itself once he transforms to jet mode and transforms out of it, but it's still odd lol.

That happens now and then. I've caught Thundercracker walking around half transformed with his wings already rotated down ready for flight.

The latest one is Long Haul, he just doesn't display at all so he's a little black triangle on the battlefield.

What's your in-game name Kurona and are you interested in joining the 'Con Seibertron Alliance?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Questworld12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Motto: "No challenge is too great for me"
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
I've been playing around with it and I'm having fun. It's mostly a "set and forget" type game but the battles are an interesting way to progress through the story. I love the transformation sounds! It brings me back to the good old days watching them on TV. :CON:
Divided we fall but together we shall rise!!
Questworld12
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Telescope
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:55 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
PeterPrime wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
PeterPrime wrote:It says the game does not support my device, I do not understand...

What phone/tablet are you using?

Ipad mini

What version and what OS?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
mattwhite924 wrote:Is it just me or does that look like it was heavily based on Mastermind Creation's Bovis?

Colors are different, but there's a lot of details that seem way too close to be a coincidence.

It's not just you. I commented on it pretty much as soon as he came out but nobody acknowledged it, to my annoyance. So thank you.
That Bot wrote:Managed to pull Tantrum from the space bridge...... don't tell Hasbro but I'm pretty sure they modeled him after MMC's Bovis.
I compared it to his toy and various fictional depictions and it doesn't resemble them nearly as much as Bovis. SpaceApe, I see what you're playing at.

So I've got the full game, now I'm wondering if there's any way to port over my data from the Beta or if I have to do that full grind again. Some parts I don't mind but it's a bit uphill at the start. If I could at least turn off hints....
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:17 am

Burn wrote:

That happens now and then. I've caught Thundercracker walking around half transformed with his wings already rotated down ready for flight.

The latest one is Long Haul, he just doesn't display at all so he's a little black triangle on the battlefield.

What's your in-game name Kurona and are you interested in joining the 'Con Seibertron Alliance?

KuronaChan

I could but I don't quite know anything about it
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby PeterPrime » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:43 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
PeterPrime wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
PeterPrime wrote:It says the game does not support my device, I do not understand...

What phone/tablet are you using?

Ipad mini

What version and what OS?

Os 9, not too sure what version, I think I got it about 2012
PeterPrime
Mini-Con

Seibertron Strategizes - Transformers: Earth Wars - PRO TIP: Warriors & Mortars

Postby no-one » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:56 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronians, how have you been enjoying Transformers: Earth Wars now that the game has launched? Are those pesky mortars giving you trouble? Never fear Seibertron.com is here to help with a PRO TIP video straight from the developers themselves. In this video we are going to learn how to use our high defensive warriors to distract and take fire from the mortars while the rest of our squad slips in for the victory. Our last PRO TIP video can be found here.

If you're not playing Transformers: Earth Wars yet, you can download this free to play Transformers real time strategy game here. Still need convincing, then check out our launch gallery.

Got some strategies of your own? Hit the jump and share them in the discussion below.

Once you get in and settled, search for "Seibertron" and join either our Autobot or Deception alliance. We'll see you in game.

Keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby shauyaun » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Motto: "Nothing is certain but death so live while you still can!"
Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
I want to join the :CON: alliance but it's full do you have a second one?
If not you should make one and move :CON: with less than like 200 medals there.
Pleas I want to join you guys :PRAY:
(Or mybe you have one and this was a waist of your time in that case Sorry :oops: )
:HUNTER: ShaunImage :HUNTER:

Oh also check out my EPIC TF collection
shauyaun
Combiner
News Credits: 12
Watch shauyaun on YouTube
Alt Mode: A super fast and high flying hover tank
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 9

Postby shauyaun » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Yah I think it's funny :lol:
But yah I have it too

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Burn » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I freed up two slots earlier, but two other people pounced on them. Sorry guys.

That's a good idea about starting up a second one though. I'll see how things are after the weekend as I'm going to push people to sign up and join in here.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Burn » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:41 pm

I've changed the Alliance setting from open to requiring approval. This will help ensure you guys get to join our Alliance. Like I said, post your in-game names so I know it's you. You might have to keep checking back daily as I free up some slots.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby shauyaun » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:58 am

Burn wrote:I've changed the Alliance setting from open to requiring approval. This will help ensure you guys get to join our Alliance. Like I said, post your in-game names so I know it's you. You might have to keep checking back daily as I free up some slots.

My name is "Shauyaun" I always choose "shauyaun"(well most of the time any way)

shauyaun
Combiner

Postby Questworld12 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Motto: "No challenge is too great for me"
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
Burn wrote:I've changed the Alliance setting from open to requiring approval. This will help ensure you guys get to join our Alliance. Like I said, post your in-game names so I know it's you. You might have to keep checking back daily as I free up some slots.

My in-game name is MXAGhost. I'll send a request later tonight when I have some time. :CON:
Divided we fall but together we shall rise!!
Questworld12
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Telescope
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Cobotron » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:35 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Has anyone figured out exactly what the shield special ability does, or how best to use it? I have Jumpstream, who has that ability. I'm sure some other characters have it too.
Does it just protect the user while attacking a target, or does it extend out to others around them too?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:40 am

Cobotron wrote:Has anyone figured out exactly what the shield special ability does, or how best to use it? I have Jumpstream, who has that ability. I'm sure some other characters have it too.
Does it just protect the user while attacking a target, or does it extend out to others around them too?
A little bit of both. It blocks the path and protects anyone inside.

It will absorb any weapon that hits it. I'll need to check but the shield bearer may still take a % of damage.

This is how I use the ability: I send her in to block attacks and start attacking the weapon. Sometimes I can use the shield to block multiple weapons at once and/or protect anyone behind her.

My Jumpstream is a little weak so I usually wait until I've already attacked the weapon so she can destroy it. More often than not I'm using it to just buy time.

She is in my D team and it helps to have a little bit of protection for those weaker bots.

EDIT: it only blocks 80% of damage but I've found in use it does stop the projectile and other bots won't get hit unless it's an area of affect type weapon.

It also pulls agro, which means all nearby weapons with target Jumpstream. A good way to distract weapons from attacking other bots or even better, some that are about to fall.

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:24 pm

There's also the reflective shield which reflects attacks back at the attacker.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Kurona » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Anyone else having trouble with the last stage of the Decepticon campaign Power Play? No clue how to deal with Ironhide and the Beam Laser.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Burn wrote:There's also the reflective shield which reflects attacks back at the attacker.
I wonder if there is an Autobot that has the same skill. I've seen a few abilities that do not have a counterpart.

Kickback has those glass grenades (or what ever they are called) and so far I have yet to find a 'bot with that skill.

Mirage has EMP cluster missiles, which I didn't see a 100% same ability on the 'con side - Kickback is close but not the same.

I think it's kinda fun to give each side some unique stuff. Makes picking one over the other more than just personal preference. I have heard from the devs that they want to allow you to have one of each team per account. That would be fun and I'd love to take myself on ;)^

Kurona wrote:Anyone else having trouble with the last stage of the Decepticon campaign Power Play? No clue how to deal with Ironhide and the Beam Laser.
I never got that far when I had a 'con team, but I'll give some generic advice. Attack rival player and level up your team. Don't forget to level up their abilities as well, that can make a huge difference for some of them. Getting a few bots up to ability lvl 3 doesn't take a whole lot of resources - lvl 4 is a pretty major hit.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:11 pm

carytheone wrote:
Burn wrote:There's also the reflective shield which reflects attacks back at the attacker.
I wonder if there is an Autobot that has the same skill. I've seen a few abilities that do not have a counterpart.

Kickback has those glass grenades (or what ever they are called) and so far I have yet to find a 'bot with that skill.

Mirage has EMP cluster missiles, which I didn't see a 100% same ability on the 'con side - Kickback is close but not the same.

I think it's kinda fun to give each side some unique stuff. Makes picking one over the other more than just personal preference. I have heard from the devs that they want to allow you to have one of each team per account. That would be fun and I'd love to take myself on ;)^

Kurona wrote:Anyone else having trouble with the last stage of the Decepticon campaign Power Play? No clue how to deal with Ironhide and the Beam Laser.
I never got that far when I had a 'con team, but I'll give some generic advice. Attack rival player and level up your team. Don't forget to level up their abilities as well, that can make a huge difference for some of them. Getting a few bots up to ability lvl 3 doesn't take a whole lot of resources - lvl 4 is a pretty major hit.

Where do you get the sparks to level up abilities though? So far I've only gotten sparks from getting a duplicate Tantrum on the space bridge.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Kurona wrote:Where do you get the sparks to level up abilities though? So far I've only gotten sparks from getting a duplicate Tantrum on the space bridge.
There are three ways to get sparks that I'm aware of.

1. random reward for the free crystals

2. dupe bots generate sparks and 2 or 3 star shards

3. winning alliance wars

There is a forth way, some of the daily bundles for purchase have sparks included.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:14 pm

carytheone wrote:I'd love to take myself on ;)^

I have no doubt you do that quite often at night...or other times of the day :WHISTLE:
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby no-one » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Burn wrote:
carytheone wrote:I'd love to take myself on ;)^

I have no doubt you do that quite often at night...or other times of the day :WHISTLE:
No matter the outcome I always win ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Galcyon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Has anyone else found buying premium crystals next to useless after you get all the 2star formers?
Galcyon
Mini-Con
Watch Galcyon on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1A 0623IM807 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Lord Golobulus Image Comics 1223IM856 Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 231208Z"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JUN200578 2B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON