This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby ctrlFrequency » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Good job, D-Max!

You are on Seibs II, so you'really good there. We have a war going on currentlt.. so all hands on deck :p
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Burn wrote:There's a Seibertron Alliance for both sides. >:oP

Look, man, we don't have the benefit of taking up 75% of the player base, and you left. We have to persuade people however we can.

Plus, Decepticons superior.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:31 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
King Kuuga wrote:We have to persuade people however we can.

Maybe try social media?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Rainmaker » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:43 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I just got the game and went as far as getting Megatron. I have a HQ level 3. Anything I should know? Also, what do I need to protect in my base or not protect?

:PREDACON:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:50 am

Burn wrote:

Maybe try social media?

I wasn't sure the rules on that... and I did send a message off to Seibertron, but he hasn't responded, busy guy, I know :-)

We've been (or everyone is supposed to be)
Hitting the Deception chat channel for recruiting, we have a Facebook page, twitter, and YouTube channel (we just need to get current members there subscribing/following and contributing).

ScottyP gave us a shout out (both Seibertron Autobot and Decepticon) on the Twincast 25th September. I asked him if he could give us a segment on Earth Wars and and name drop the Alliance.

I posted on Earth Wars official Reddit recruiting thing, since they don't allow it their Facebook.

I'm sure I'm missing something, I'll figure out what eventually :p

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:55 am

Burn wrote:

Maybe try social media?

We have our own Facebook page (which, admittedly, we could do more to promote and promote on). As best I understand it, site administration has been a bit..... slow.... to accommodate our requests for coverage. But I went ahead and posted a message over there.

Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I just got the game and went as far as getting Megatron. I have a HQ level 3. Anything I should know? Also, what do I need to protect in my base or not protect?

:PREDACON:

Always put your HQ in the back corner, as far away from the deploy zone as possible. That is your linchpin, it's the only thing on your base that attackers absolutely have to destroy to win. Everything else is just an obstacle in their path, so don't make it easier on them. Stack your defenses so that their attack range overlaps on your HQ and paths to it. Try to place your non-defensive buildings towards the back, and especially keep your Research Station and Space Bridge off the front line because destroying them gives 3 ability points instead of the usual 1. Try using your build bots to draw bots into your line of fire, and deploy walls strategically. Whoever is in your outpost is going to get nerfed, so make sure they're one of your top units. (Contrary to what I thought when I first started, placing a bot in your outpost does not mean you can't have them on your raiding team, so don't worry about that) At your level anybody you can stick in there is basically just going to end up as a peashooter, and there isn't a whole lot you can do as far as building your base, but keep these tips in mind as you level up and get more walls, defenses, buildings, and room. And always always ALWAYS upgrade all your defenses, including and especially walls, to the max before you level up your HQ. It sucks, but it saves you from having to play catch-up down the road.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:00 am

In addition to Kuuga's advice...

At your level there isn't much in the way of defense. You will likely loose a lot of defenses (but win a lot of raids). Don't get discouraged! However, follow Kuuga'so advice, you have a better chance of winning a few.

Save up the cyber coins for build bots. Using them on cool downs/crystals is a waste, build bots make life easier and leveling faster (when you get to 5 day upgrade times, you want 5 build bots, trust me, you can upgrade more defenses all at once)

Walls...
Watching your enemy get slaughtered by mortars/cannons while trying to break you walls is hours of entertainment. Make sure those walls are maxed level.

Never underestimate any of your bots.
You'll hear a lot of people say you have to have a certain bot. But everyone has different talents and play style. Experiment with all your bots to see how well they complement each other and you.
Some of them do better at higher levels (Slipstream... Skrapnel) some come out right away impressive (Megatron... Bludgeon... Skywarp)

If you plan to spend money (which spending a bit is almost necessary) and only have a little bit to spend better to do it now. You will benefit more from purchased crystals. If you plan on spending a budget, don't worry.

Character crystals are not worth it. Character bundles are better (several different character crystals and some premium crystals). Premium crystals are the best crystal buy. The bundle with the build bot in it is the best value until you have 5 build bots.q

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Transformers: Earth Wars - Shark Bait Event

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!

The Sharkticon Saga continues. Scour the earth to win Ocean Crystals and uncover their secrets in this weekend’s event!

SHARK BAIT EVENT

Sharkticons have infested Aquatron and are now on Earth, the connection between these anomalous Crystals and the Sharkticons is undeniable!

Battle for Ocean Crystals and uncover their secrets! Just be sure you're not scrapped or blown up in the process…

Start Date: 21/10/16 10:00 UTC
End Date: 24/10/16 10:00 UTC

How do I participate?

• Reach Headquarters level 4
• Tap the Event button!
• Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
• Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
Collect prizes!

Prizes

• Prestiges Allowed: 60
• Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

Ocean Amethyst contains Spark, Energon, Shark Attack Battle Boosts, 3 Star Crystal Shards or the chance to win a Flawless Ocean Amethyst which contains 100 4 Star Crystal Shards!

Character Spotlight
Who will emerge victorious in the battle for Earth's oceans? Check out Seaspray and Octopunch in this week’s character spotlight video!

VIP Art Event

A massive thank you to all the players who submitted their Transformers inspired fan art. We were blown away by your work and have included our favourite creations below.
Congratulations to Exede, Musha168 and Winner who have each won 10 Premium Character Crystals, 5,000 Spark and will be featured on our social media pages next week!

Twitter Competition
Win Blaster or Soundwave Crystals in this week’s Twitter competition!

Follow us on Twitter (@TransformersWar), retweet our Crystals post and let us know if Blaster or Soundwave were to make a song, what would it be?

We’ll award the five best answers with 3 Blaster or Soundwave Crystals and a 50% Energon and Alloy refill!

Player Rankings
Congratulations to JT for obtaining over 8,800 medals and reaching the #1 position in our global rankings! Do you have what it takes to hit the top of leaderboard next?

Seibertron.com
A big shout out to Seibertron for their ongoing support. Keep an eye on their website for exclusive Transformers: Earth Wars content!

Twitch Stream
Join SpaceApe LIVE on Thursday October 20th @ 4PM UTC as we take a first look at week 3 of the Sharkticon Saga! Missed out on sharing your battle replay last week? Join us again this week and tell us about your best attacks to win a prize if we show your replay!
FOLLOW SPACEAPE ON TWITCH
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:14 pm

RELEASE THE SHARKTICONS!!!!

Hi Burn.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I think I can hit level 7 by Friday if I keep at my current rate. I lost 3 times in one round in that alliance though, so I've done all I can :(
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:35 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I think I can hit level 7 by Friday if I keep at my current rate. I lost 3 times in one round in that alliance though, so I've done all I can :(

Mate, no one in my current alliance can get past the first base in our war. So don't feel bad.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Don't stress it, D-Max. All I ever ask is to try. If you can't, you can't, but if you don't even try, I bite.

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Anyone else having the issue that Earth Wars won't connect? I've tried for about 40 minutes and cannot even start the game. it keeps giving me server errors
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ctrlFrequency » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:47 am

Tyrann said that on their Facebook page they were having issues

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I haven't been able to connect all day. This is really frustrating when I was so excited for this double XP; I even got glitched out and forced to quit before I could get one prestige :/
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ctrlFrequency » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:34 pm

There was a DDOS attack today. Took down a lot if websites, Twitter, and Reddit

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ctrlFrequency wrote:There was a DDOS attack today. Took down a lot if websites, Twitter, and Reddit

Daaaamn. Fair enough then, certainly can't play spaceape
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 pm

I've been able to squeak on at multiple points today. Got as far as I could in the war, and then started this whole solo battle tournament thing. And it has been a great day with it! I have literally powered up my cons by over 100 levels and have built up my walls to level 5. I'm nearing being able to power up my base to level 8 and I finally got my research lab updated. Megs is almost a 300 level bot.

Now lets hope I can get a Sharkticon out of this
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Now lets hope I can get a Sharkticon out of this

Don't expect an actual Sharkticon until next weeks event.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:25 am

Well after I got off work today, I helped a friend go shopping for his party, went home and napped, then went to that party and didn't get home until 2 AM. That was my first chance to do some Earth Warring. Looks like I lucked out by missing the DDOS. Good news is, during my brief playtime (basically did 1 round through my Fuel Cells with 3-bot squads in low zones) I finally got 3 star Brawl to level 30, so he's going into the upgrade oven immediately after the last guy gets out. Having all 3 of my 3 stars above 30 will help my A-team tremendously.
King Kuuga
Gestalt

Postby ctrlFrequency » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:09 am

I got a whole new batch of sharticon boosts (I love those little guys!) and Dive bomb in the oven for his level 40 upgrade.

Looks like it's been a successful event so far for us, good work everyone!

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Burn wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Now lets hope I can get a Sharkticon out of this

Don't expect an actual Sharkticon until next weeks event.

Sounds like a good plan.

I may be able to upgrade my base to level 8 by the end of the weekend.

also took the advice to build up my walls. They are almost all at level 5 now
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Depending on how many build bots you have, keep one handy for walls.

As you increase in level, build times increase so while you're waiting 3-7 days for a building to upgrade, you're going to be amassing a **** tonne of alloy, good time for wall upgrades!
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Burn wrote:Depending on how many build bots you have, keep one handy for walls.

As you increase in level, build times increase so while you're waiting 3-7 days for a building to upgrade, you're going to be amassing a **** tonne of alloy, good time for wall upgrades!

Yeah, I only have 2 right now and I don't know if I'll ever get 3 seeing as how that one is 2000 coins to purchase.

As of right now, I keep amassing alloy and when I finish a building, I just throw a bunch of alloy into the wall and then update something that only needs energon. At least, that is the plan for now
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Honestly, if you can afford it, throw a few dollars in just to get yourself some build bots. Otherwise higher levels are really going to kill the game for you.
Burn
Forum Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #61 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A)Senior (CA) Perlin 210422B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 240210D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON