This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby dragons » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:44 am

Like transformations little shame master piece figures can't look that Optimus primal from game maybe we will get megatron
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Black Bumblebee » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Uggh, no wonder Megatron looks like poo. Hasbro gave them an icky reference toy.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:26 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The Official Seibertron.com Autobot Alliance in Transformers Earth Wars only has 6 spots left. Minimum requirement 1,000 points for weekend events, but we prefer you to put on more to help us reach weekend event goals. Please join our alliance today to help us fight the Decepticons! See you in the game! http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ ... /Text_Link
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Updates on Transformers: Earth Wars Beast Wars: New Comic, Optimus Primal, Megatron

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:59 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Following their recent events, announcements and update, plus a livestream with writer Simon Furman yesterday, the Transformers: Earth Wars team at Space Ape Games have sent along a press release and some official images and materials concerning their Beast Wars direction from here onwards... and the cover to an exclusive Beast Wars comic with art by Nathan Webb, to be released over Easter Weekend in an egg hunt way! Check it all out below, and stay tuned to find out more in the coming days!

Transformers: Earth Wars Mobile Game Receives Beast Wars Saga Update

For Brand New Playable Bots, Including Optimus Primal And Megatron T-Rex

Watch Livestream with Beast Wars TV Show Writer Simon Furman on April 6, 2017

Real-time combat strategy mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars is rolling out its Beast Wars update this month featuring a series of new characters and events, culminating in the arrival of Optimus Primal and Megatron T-Rex on April 20. The Beast Wars story centers around Grimlock, who decides to bring Transformers back from the future. Grimlock gets it wrong and brings characters from the past -- Beast Wars characters! Players who are HQ Level 4 and up can unlock this story through weekly events, and by leveling up their characters.

To celebrate the update, Beast Wars TV show and game writer Simon Furman will be doing a livestream on Thursday, April 6 at 4pm UTC to explore the saga. Fans can tune in to the livestream by visiting: twitch.tv/transformersearthwars.

Transformers: Earth Wars is published by Backflip Studios (DragonVale, Ninjump, Paper Toss) and developed by Space Ape Games (Rival Kingdoms, Samurai Siege). The app brings the excitement of the battle between Autobots and Decepticons to mobile devices with fast-paced gameplay and beautiful 3D animation, allowing the characters to attack, battle, and transform right before a player’s eyes. Using authentic storytellers and voice actors from the original franchise, Transformers: Earth Wars enables players to interact with other Transformers fans, as well as millions of people around the world who enjoy real-time combat strategy games.

Transformers: Earth Wars is free and available to download today for iOS and Android mobile devices. The new Beast Wars update is accessible to players who have hit HQ Level 4 and above. For more information, visit http://www.TransformersEarthWars.com.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:29 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
What! A Seibertron photo? Does Mr. Yzquierdo know about this? I don't know about you guys, but to me that's pretty big.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

New Transformers: Earth Wars Video Showcasing Optimus Primal and Megatron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Via the Transformers Earth Wars Facebook we have a new video showing off Optimus Primal and Megatron! These 2 characters have shown up on the loading screen and the event stories, and they are soon to arrive in the game proper. The video shows the 2 Beasts battling it out in the woods of Earth 65 million years ago. Mind you no actual gameplay is shown, but it is a cool advertisement. Check out the video below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Transformers: Earth Wars VIP Update - Mixed Signals

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 am

Well, that's just PRIME!

Battle in this weekend’s event to earn valuable resources in anticipation of the arrival of two pre-historic characters!Image

Mixed Signals

Preparations for the transfer of Bots from the future are complete!

The transfer of the futurebots has started despite of the Decepticons meddling!

If everything goes according to plan, two new bots will join the ranks of Autobots and Decepticons, FROM THE FUTURE!

Start Date: 14/04/2017 11:00 UTC
End Date: 17/04/2017 11:00 UTC
Prestiges Allowed: None (1)
Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

How to Participate?
  • Reach HQ Level 4!
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
  • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
  • Collect prizes!

Event Battle Zones

Event Prizes

ImageImage

New Characters

Last week we took a peek at the artistic side of Optimus Primal & Beast Wars Megatron. This time, we’ll be taking a deep dive into gameplay territory!

Gameplay Design
The introduction of Beast Wars characters into the game is a big milestone for us. And we’ve taken the importance of these bots as an opportunity to try some new gameplay mechanics.

Design Goals & Role
Optimus Primal and Megatron are feral forces of destruction that lead by example. We’ve classified them both as Special, and while their models and animations differ widely, they share in-game stats and make use of the same new Special Ability. They are sturdy and dangerous frontline brawlers, faster, more aggressive versions of their Generations equivalents.ImageImage

Gameplay Stats
Gameplay stats of Optimus Primal and Megatron place them close to another ‘unstoppable force of nature’ - Grimlock. They have same movement speed of 3, slightly lower damage but more health.

Attacks & Weaponry
Our new Maximal & Predacon friends are adept at smashing or biting anything they come across. But as so often with Transformers characters, there’s more than meets the eye...

Both characters have access to a powerful long range attack (shoulder cannons for Primal, laser breath for Megatron). It has a 15 second cooldown and can be fired over enemy walls as far as 11 units from the target (almost as far as the range of the Beam Laser defense).

Anything that survives the laser blast is in for a surprise... Primal and Megatron are the first characters to use our new “move & attack” battle behaviour, and they use it well! The bots can use a gap-closing jump attack, which allows them to traverse above walls and deal damage in a large area. This attack is available every 10 seconds on targets that are between 10 and 8 units away. Primal and Megatron make for one explosive entrance!

Secret Tip: You can use Inspiring Charge on a distant target to force these new bots to jump at it. Just ensure the 10 second cooldown has passed and the target is far enough to jump at. Using Battle Orders can also help get the bot jumping between defenses.ImageImage

Special Ability

Battle Orders - Target their defenses! Friendly bots are given a health shield and prioritize all defenses for 15 seconds.

Battle Orders is a leadership ability that helps your bots pick the most dangerous targets first, and have the health to do so! The shield amount increases with bot’s damage and ability level.

A variation of this ability was voted by the community as one of their favourites. We’ve redesigned it to make it a bit more unique and changed the buffing effect from “health restoration” to a more useful (and unique) bonus health. This way, even if your bots are fresh, they get the extra health and are harder to shoot down.

It’s time to bring these bots through the Space Bridge and take them into battle! Check back next week for details on how to unlock our new Beast Wars characters.

Balancing Changes

13-April-2017 - 1.39.2
  • Equalized Tantrum's health and damage stats with Hot Spot.
  • Healing Grenade (Ratchet/Hook) - Increased health restoration by 50%. Ability level scaling increased by 20% (from 4 to 5%).

Bots across a single class can differ in stats quite widely. Hot Spot and Tantrum have different stat partners (and were released at different times), but they ended up sharing the same Reflective Shield ability and in this case, have same use case that’s directly relatable. So based on community feedback, we've removed the health/damage difference between these two bots, opting for Hot Spot as the base.

As for Healing Grenade, we want the ability to be more meaningful and have impact on higher bot levels and on with high health bots. We hope you like the change!

Twitch

It's time to go on the hunt for an original BEAST WARS COMIC BOOK!

Join Deb, Adam and community artist Nathan Webb LIVE on Thursday 13th April @ 4pm UTC for a sneak peek and all the details on how you can hunt down the whole story.Follow us on TwitchImageFacebookImageTwitterImageYouTubeImageTwitchImageInstagramCopyright © 2017 Space Ape Games. All Rights Reserved.

TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
© 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Space Ape Games
100 New Oxford Street
First Floor
London
WC1A 1HB
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Transformers: Earth Wars Beast Wars Mini-Comic

Postby Kurona » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
It seems Transformers: Earth Wars - following their announcement of a mini-comic penned by none other than Simon Furman to go along with the new units Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Megatron - has sent three pages to three fansites, including Seibertron.com. The other two pages are part of an Easter Egg Hunt of sorts, but there is more...

...we're holding a little contest! Simply post your favourite moment of Megatron or Optimus Primal from Beast Wars in the forums below this news post before Friday April 21st to win the original artwork for Page 3! If you win (we'll select by random), we'll contact you through PMs and SpaceApe will send the artwork directly to you. So have a look at the pages, enter our contest and tell us what you think in the forums!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Black Bumblebee » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Favorite moment of Megatron? When he finally appears to win by breaking into the ark, powering up his gun, and shooting the original Optimus Prime's head off.

That was bold story telling and had me seriously wondering what the hell was going to happen next.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby kurthy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
yes, 'bought them here' is exactly how you get thme there.

Yes...
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby I Am James » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:31 pm

My favorite scene involving Optimus Primal or Megatron from the Beast Wars cartoon would have had to have been when it was revealed that the entire reason the Beast Wars happened in the first place was because of a sinister plot set up by the original Megatron that the BW Megatron took accomplish. That realization of the story blew me away!
I Am James
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm not really into winning any art from this, so I'll just leave a comment about this comic itself:

I could see this relating to the Power of the Primes vote that elected Optimus Primal as the next Prime.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
To pick just one moment from the perfection known as Beast Wars is near impossible.....there is just so many priceless moments to choose from.
Perhaps when Megatron :PREDACON: emerges from the lava to revel his new dragon mode.....YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Oh enjoyable mini-comic BTW, that last line......awesome!!! :APPLAUSE:
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.

Postby SweetEmoKing » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 am

Motto: "Punish and enslave."
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Font looks a lot like comic sans, which I'm pretty sure it is. Thankfully, not everyone's talking in pure gibberish, although Perceptor's usage of "bought" in place of "brought" peeves me a little since I remember him being a pretty smart guy.

The artwork could also use some work. Star Saber looks like he just ate a massive burrito, and Grimlock and Razor look like they're just casually playing a game of pirates.
You saw nothing.
SweetEmoKing
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Black Lykan Hpersport with yellow and white accents.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Beast Wars Mini-Comic

Postby Allenspurs » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:26 am

Kurona wrote:It seems Transformers: Earth Wars - following their announcement of a mini-comic penned by none other than Simon Furman to go along with the new units Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Megatron - has sent three pages to three fansites, including Seibertron.com. The other two pages are part of an Easter Egg Hunt of sorts, but there is more...

...we're holding a little contest! Simply post your favourite moment of Megatron or Optimus Primal from Beast Wars in the forums below this news post before Friday April 21st to win the original artwork for Page 3! If you win (we'll select by random), we'll contact you through PMs and SpaceApe will send the artwork directly to you. So have a look at the pages, enter our contest and tell us what you think in the forums!

No mention of where the other two pages can be found, unlike the other two who both mentioned this site and each other by name.

Scared of mentioning the competition or have you really convinced yourselfs its a "Easter egg hunt of sorts" real classy
Allenspurs
Minibot
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Allenspurs wrote:No mention of where the other two pages can be found, unlike the other two who both mentioned this site and each other by name.

Scared of mentioning the competition or have you really convinced yourselfs its a "Easter egg hunt of sorts" real classy
Odd. They were there before.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Burn » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Allenspurs wrote:Scared of mentioning the competition or have you really convinced yourselfs its a "Easter egg hunt of sorts" real classy

Actually, we have no problem mentioning the other sites.

What REALLY happened is that we were contacted by SpaceApe who made the request. Their plan was for people to hunt across the various sites (Easter Egg Hunt style) to find the various pieces.

Once the request was made, things were edited accordingly.

Not exactly a great plan, nor was it clearly conveyed, but hey, they tried.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Transformers Earth Wars Event - Blast From The Past

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe

Well, that's just PRIME!

Our Beast Wars saga concludes this weekend with the arrival of two prehistoric bots...

Blast From the Past

Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Megatron have successfully made their journey through space... and time.

The Autobots and Decepticons both converge on the point of transference to retrieve the bots they believe will turn the tides of the Earth Wars!

Start Date: 21/04/2017 11:00 UTC
End Date: 24/04/2017 11:00 UTC
Prestiges Allowed: None (1)
Bonus Experience: Earn Double XP in Event Battle Zones!

How to Participate?
  • Reach HQ Level 4!
  • Tap the Event button!
  • Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
  • Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
  • Collect prizes!
  • Continue to earn Battle Points.
  • Secure your rank on the Event Leaderboard. 
  • Win amazing guaranteed prizes!
Event Battle Zones

Event Prizes

Event Leaderboard Prizes

New Characters
After travelling through space and time Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Megatronhave arrived on Earth and are ready for battle!

Twitch

You’ve found all the pages and now it’s time to unveil our BEAST WARS COMIC BOOK!Join Deb, Adam and community artist Nathan Webb on Thursday 20th April @ 4pm UTC for the whole story AND for the live vote of the alternate endings!

Follow us on Twitch
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

Postby BumbleDouche » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
About time, they've dragged it out for long enough.

Whatever happened to Hun-Grrr and "whoever-the-hell-cares" they had slated for the Autobots?
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Cheetron » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:16 am

I played the game for one whole mission before it crashed. I couldn't get to ever work again. And all I wanted was my favorite monkey bot
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Assuming this is an alliance event based on the points on the prize board, even though it doesn't say anything about needing to be in an alliance to participate.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Transformers: Earth Wars Beast Wars Mini-Comic in Full and Live Ending Vote Details

Postby Va'al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

As you'll remember, SpaceApe Games sent us one of three pages from their Beast Wars mini-comic to accompany their latest releases for the Transformers: Earth Wars mobile game - now, we have been sent the other two pages again, from fellow fansites TFW2005 and AllSpark, to celebrate the end of the 'egg hunt'! In addition, the team will be doing a recap of the story and a live vote for the ending tomorrow (Thursday) @4pm UTC on twitch.tv/transformersearthwars

You still have time until the end of Friday 21st April to let us know your favourite Optimus Primal or Megatron moment from Beast Wars to win the original art for page 3, by Nathan Webb, just drop us a line in the comments!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Earth Wars Unleashes Prehistoric Power in New Beast Wars Saga Update

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

Transformers: Earth Wars Unleashes Prehistoric Power in New Beast Wars Saga Update As New Playable Bots Arrive to Game, Including Optimus Primal and Megatron T-Rex

Real-time combat strategy mobile game Transformers: Earth Wars rolled out its Beast Wars update earlier this month featuring a series of new characters and events, and today marks the official arrival of Optimus Primal and Megatron T-Rex as playable characters. The Beast Wars story centers around Grimlock, who decides to bring Transformers back from the future. Grimlock gets it wrong and brings characters from the past -- Beast Wars characters! Players who are HQ Level 4 and up can unlock this story through weekly events, and by leveling up their characters.

Transformers: Earth Wars is published by Backflip Studios (DragonVale, Ninjump, Paper Toss) and developed by Space Ape Games (Rival Kingdoms, Samurai Siege). The app brings the excitement of the battle between Autobots and Decepticons to mobile devices with fast-paced gameplay and beautiful 3D animation, allowing the characters to attack, battle, and transform right before a player’s eyes. Using authentic storytellers and voice actors from the original franchise, Transformers: Earth Wars enables players to interact with other Transformers fans, as well as millions of people around the world who enjoy real-time combat strategy games.

Transformers: Earth Wars is free and available to download today for iOS and Android mobile devices. The new Beast Wars update is accessible to players who have hit HQ Level 4 and above. For more information, visit TransformersEarthWars.com.

Dinobot Grimlock

A rampaging force of nature, Grimlock is the most feared and powerful of the Dinobots, as irascible and savage as the T-Rex his beast mode is modelled on. Combat is in Grimlock's spark, and periods in between battles are simply periods of great frustration and seething resentment. Any display of weakness is worthy only of contempt in Grimlock's optics, but he's not as dumb as he likes people to think, and his courage on the battlefield is the stuff of legend.

Dinobot Slug

Considering he's one of the good 'bots, Slug is as nasty and mean-spirited as they come, and resents everyone from Optimus Prime down. The actual process it takes to build up a fiery (3,000 degrees centigrade plus) blast and reduce an enemy to molten slag is hardly energy-efficient, but he doesn't care. It's firepower well spent in his book. As he often says, "I have no need for friends, even less for enemies."

Dinobot Slog

Despite his plodding, lumbering gait and bulldozer-like approach to anything in his way, Slog is a gentle and even shy 'bot at heart. But conscious of his bellicose fellow Dinobots, and wary of their scorn, he keeps his sensitive side hidden. Slog's seismic footfalls have been known to cause inadvertent landslides, which sometimes bury Slog and anyone nearby, making others dismiss him as clumsy and accident prone.

Dinobot Snarl

Surly and uncommunicative, a loner by nature, Snarl is about as far from a team player as you can get. But in a group comprised of misfits and malcontents, he somehow fits right in. And though he follows orders (grudgingly), what keeps him in line is the promise of mortal combat — and lashings of it. Only the thrill of battle can truly elevate Snarl's spirits and being a Dinobot provides everything his heart desires.

Dinobot Snarl

In army lingo, Snarl is a grunt. Not just because he's infantry, specializing in desert warfare, obediently if grudgingly following the orders of his commanding officer, but because he's a 'bot of few words and fewer opinions, and the most you can get out of him is the odd grunt. A loner by nature, uncommunicative and surly, Snarl only comes to life in the heat of battle, alongside his fellow Dinobots."

Beast Wars Megatron

Beast Wars Optimus Primal

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Whifflefire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Motto: ""From Primus Every Help""
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Why is Swoop also Snarl? That'd be confusing.

"Snarl! Go!"
"Me Snarl?"
"Or me Snarl?"

And Swoop/SnarlII's bio leaves out his amiability, which I feel is the character's defining trait. In a group of brutish heavy hitters, he's the closest one to downright friendly.
Whifflefire
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Triplechanger_Jet and Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Hydrargyrus » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 am

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Whifflefire wrote:Why is Swoop also Snarl? That'd be confusing.

"Snarl! Go!"
"Me Snarl?"
"Or me Snarl?"

And Swoop/SnarlII's bio leaves out his amiability, which I feel is the character's defining trait. In a group of brutish heavy hitters, he's the closest one to downright friendly.

Those... actually appear to be two legitimate Snarl Bios. Huh.

Additionally, the three Dinobot name changes brought about recently actually kind of make some sense:
Slug, as in slow, or a large shotgun round. Crude and powerful. (Admittedly, Slag works better here)
Slog, as in a powerful hit (What significance did Sludge have, anyways?)
Strafe is much more in line with the tone of the other names than Swoop was (Although Swoop is different from the other Dinobots, being friendly and not-a-dinosaur. Also, Strafe is a Technobot.)
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON