Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby Roadbuster » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 am

The new event started. Turns out this G1 chip is basically a toonshader. It does not change the character modelwhen applied. It only gives it a toonshader. But enough about that.

I logged back in and there is G1 bgm playing instead of the Earth Wars bgm. Having a nostalgia trip atm.
Roadbuster
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Real Time Strategy Combat Mobile App Game

Postby RotorstormNZ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:55 pm

I feel less annoyed now about the two chips I got being bots I don't have. Sigh.

I may be doing something wrong as you're the second person I've seen mention the different music - mine still has the same music as when I started playing three weeks ago!
duragrip wrote:The ultimate goal would be for G1 Omega Supreme to eventually achieve consciousness, cognition, self-awareness, sentience, and free will. We could talk to him via an app on our phones, text him, just like a friend.
RotorstormNZ
Micromaster
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum