This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers February 2016 Solicitations: MTMTE and The Transformers #50

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers February 2016 Solicitations: MTMTE and The Transformers #50

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Randomhero wrote:That's only 6 issues honestly. Same as a standard trade for the most part.

Yeah the dying of light seems like it's the DJDs swan song. It for all intended purposes should be their final appearance so that chapter of MTMTE can be put to bed. Hope it's good! Don't really want a text story epilogue like remain in light got. I know some liked it but it just furiated me. Little less of people standing in a cell for 3 issues and maybe that could have actually been drawn in the book in my opinion.

In this case, since issue 50 is a double issue, it is 4 regular issues and 1 double, so it is 5. And I really want it to be good too! There has been a good bit of leadup, and I really want it to go good places. And While this will may be the finale of the DJD, somehow I feel it will not be the end. Look at Star Saber and Tyrest and Pharma. We thought it could be the end, and for now it has been, but they are all still out there with some sort of role to play, and Roberts can perform some awesome card tricks, so we'll see!

More than most though, I want Hoist to kill Kaon to avenge his friend/roommmate. and I want Defensor (Rook included) to show up to be drawn by Milne bashing cons around and putting a huge exclamation point on things :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers February 2016 Solicitations: MTMTE and The Transformers #50

Postby BATTLEMASTER IIC » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:and I want Defensor (Rook included) to show up to be drawn by Milne bashing cons around and putting a huge exclamation point on things :BOT:

I really think (and want) the Protectobots to show up at the last minute to save the day and win the battle for the Lost Light crew versus Deathsaurus' and Tarn's troops.

I can see them showing up just as Rodimus or Megatron are going to be killed, then, to the horror of the Decepticons, combining and just brutalizing all the bad guys.

Then everyone afterword would be like "Whoa, since when were you guys able to combine?!?!"
BATTLEMASTER IIC
Vehicon

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Tyrant fits him better. :x
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:I really think (and want) the Protectobots to show up at the last minute to save the day and win the battle for the Lost Light crew versus Deathsaurus' and Tarn's troops.

I can see them showing up just as Rodimus or Megatron are going to be killed, then, to the horror of the Decepticons, combining and just brutalizing all the bad guys.

Then everyone afterword would be like "Whoa, since when were you guys able to combine?!?!"

That would be pretty sweet. I feel if they do show up, it would be just in time to end it all, or at least turn the tide :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I want Defensor (Rook included) to show up to be drawn by Milne bashing cons around and putting a huge exclamation point on things :BOT:

Yesssssssssss

I mean honestly we really need him, Alpha Bravo, Offroad and Blackjack to have more screen/page time otherwise people are never going to like them as much as they could.

They all have great potential Rook for example could be an Autobot who was always guarding things and was never able to fight in the battlefield which would make him a naive by the book officer similar but not exactly like Rid Strongarm's portrayal Rook would not be as appreciated by his teammates outside of Hot Spot who would be a mentor like figure to him which brings another point.

I really want to see a combiner team who has to learn to work together or members who are not going to automatically be equals similar to how the G1 cartoon Arielbots were at the start.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:30 pm

My letter to Roberts for issue 50 actually included Rook and wanting him to be a character and be brought in, so here's hoping!

He really does have potential. I really want him to be fleshed out and included. He really is a great figure with great potential that shouldn't be wasted :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:My letter to Roberts for issue 50 actually included Rook and wanting him to be a character and be brought in, so here's hoping!

He really does have potential. I really want him to be fleshed out and included. He really is a great figure with great potential that shouldn't be wasted :BOT:

Don't forget he has one of the most unique head and hand designs ever on a figure.

I don't want him to end up like the Transformers Universe characters and be forgotten

Rest in Pepperoni Outsider you awesome teleporting hippie bus.

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Postby Sagitta » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:21 am

Motto: ""Look to see what's there and see what's not.""
Weapon: Crossbow
Randomhero wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:im a little confused if megatron is good now then how does galvatron come into existence
or are they two seperate beings

Separate. Galvatron is an ancient Cybertronian in IDW 10 million years old maybe older. We don't really know.

This may not matter much, if at all, but when the orginal Galvatron toy came out he was listed as Trypticon's City Commander with the tech specs if I recall right. No relation to Megatron mentioned.

Megatron/Galvatron being one and the same person was thanks to the release of the animated "Transformers: The Movie" that came out in the 1980s.
Sagitta
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Mini Aircraft
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Autobot N » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:and I want Defensor (Rook included) to show up to be drawn by Milne bashing cons around and putting a huge exclamation point on things :BOT:

I really think (and want) the Protectobots to show up at the last minute to save the day and win the battle for the Lost Light crew versus Deathsaurus' and Tarn's troops.

As cool as that would be, I kinda don't want Defensor to become a deus ex machina.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Lord Manhammer '74 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:48 pm

The idea of Megatron renouncing the Decepticons seems be a thread drifting through the whole line. At the end of the TRANSFORMERS PRIME:PREDACONS RISING,after being freed from Unicron's control. Megatron found he didn't like being used against his will,and went off to rethink his life.
Lord Manhammer '74
Micromaster
Watch Lord Manhammer '74 on YouTube

Postby Big Grim » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I've really enjoyed seeing Megatron like this. Hell, it's true of all their G1 comics. They've really broken the old mould and it's been really fun seeing where they're taking it. I'm glad to have Galvatron and Cyclonus be their own bots again, instead of reformatted older characters.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:33 pm

I really like the differences and the fact that Megs needing to die a warlord who regrets nothing is not the way it all needs to go. that and he and Rodimus make a great duo (and Magnus for the trio) :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Cyclonus has also gone through a lot of development especially in mtmte (yes, I know it retconed some earlier stuff but I prefer it this way)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:04 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Cyclonus has also gone through a lot of development especially in mtmte (yes, I know it retconed some earlier stuff but I prefer it this way)

I prefer this version of Cyclonus too. I have really come to love him as a character. He is great and I love his religious and partriotic parts. :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

IDW 'Countdown to #50' Alex Milne and Josh Perez Clean Full Cover Art

Postby Va'al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
IDW Transformers artist Alex Milne has taken to Twitter to do some (well-deserved) showing off, with the 50th issue of both ongoing finally in the bag: both The Transformers and More Than Meets the Eye have featured variant covers by Milne and Josh Perez, and we now get the see the full interlocked image! Check it out mirrored below, in both lineart and coloured versions.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:36 pm

So much goodness here. I love this. It is so big too! :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby VioMeTriX » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Beautiful

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:24 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
But who are they lining up to fight against?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby griftimus prime » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
please tell me this will be a large poster. i would frame it and hang it. one of the coolest ones i have seen since the all optimus and all megatron posters.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:52 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:But who are they lining up to fight against?

Humans, Galvatron, DJD, Galactic council, etc :lol: :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics OCT231352 146D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Rossmo"
TMNT #146 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZI FOC 1:10 design Dynamite Comics JAN247535 2ZI (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231419 145A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #145 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr C IDW Comics NOV221626 3C (CA) Smith"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231413 142A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #142 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT SPLINTERED FATE #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231484 1D (CA) Rahzzah"
TMNT SPLINTERED FA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231485 4A (A/CA) Medel"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr K FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230214 1K (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #1 (of 6) RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles 1RI SEP200445"
TMNT JENNIKA II #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr R 1:25 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240205 3R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240189 3B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAY231422 3C (CA) Daley"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON