This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Ironhide Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Top 5 Best Ironhide Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Optimum Supreme wrote:Going back to CW Ironhide, he may not be the best representation of the character Ironhide as presented in G1 fiction, but he's certainly one of the better toys sold under the name Ironhide. If that's the criteria for this list, and it seems it is, well then...

Thanks. Yes, this is precisely the criteria I went for. But the fact that he doesnt scream Ironhide, compared to the others, is the reason he does end up 5th.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:14 pm

I finally updated this list :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Optimum Supreme » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:no mention of the classics ironhide? best one in my opinion.
You mean Universe Ironhide? That mold is terrible.

That's why my top choice is CW IH. No, he's not perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than the CHUG, a hell of a lot cheaper than the MP, and better scaled to my collection than the MP or the Cyberverse redeco of Prime Kup.

Most of that goes for his CW mold bro, Trailbreaker, I like that one even more than Ironhide. But I digress. If only there'd been a mass release of Ratchet as a limb.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:25 am

Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Editor's note: this list has been updated as of 06/05/2019

While Ironhide has been a staple of the Transformers brand for over 3 decades, his toys have always left fans rather underwhelmed. His initial figure is one of the most unappealing to a Transformers fan (especially a child). For some reason, there was always something off with his toys, be it in the Energon line, the universe line and even some of the movie toys. However, since the initial top 5 list in 2015, there have been 4 lines dedicated to look back on the brand's various aspects and release the best version of the character. So, we can finally have a nice list full of gems and here it is:

5. Transformers Prime: Cyberverse Ironhide

This is fun design, incorporating Ironhide into the Prime line and aesthetic. This design is actually phenomenal since it brings so much together at once. He is a great amalgamation of the G1 and movie look in a more animated aesthetic with the headsculpt and clear chest (G1 cues) working with the pickup truck alt mode and dual cannons (from the Bay films). Also I would like to point out brilliant the transformation is. While the Arms Micron deluxe Ironhide relied on a fake chest, the Cyberverse version actually has the truck's windshield be the robot's chest. It is impressive to see great alt mode integration on a toy which has so much new details in robot mode. Remember when I spoke of an animated aesthetic? This toy's amalgamation (along with the deluxe) also references a shelved design for Animated Ironhide who was supposed to join Optimus Prime on earth and have an earth mode. That is a lot going on for such a little fella.

4. Transformer Studio Series Ironhide

The Studio Series line is providing collectors with some great updated versions of characters from the movies. Yes, there's a Movie Masterpiece line, but it's plagued by every other release having engineering/tolerance issues and only puts out about two toys a year. Studio Series is where it's at, movie toy wise, and this was the best figure from 2018's selection. Taking some of the smarter cues from Dark of the Moon's Deluxe Class figure and refining them while adding new touches in the much more scale-friendly Voyager Class results in an Ironhide toy that is super fun to transform back and forth between modes. When he's a robot, envision how he collapses down onto his own legs and becomes a truck, and you'll end up with a truck. I'm all for following the instructions, and on Masterpiece toys I absolutely recommend it, but this is absolutely a case of intuitive design making them not necessary. If the entire Studio Series lineup were this fun, we'd all be having a blast with movie toys like it's 2007 all over again. - Scotty P

3. Transformers Siege Ironhide

I love this guy. He has the right build, a good headsculpt, a very fluid transformation that gives you a great Cybertronian vehicle, similar to what we have seen in various comic interpretations. The size is good too. This is not the greatest toy ever made but it also feels like some sort of miracle to have a deluxe Ironhide that just ticks all the boxes.

2. Transformers Animated Ironhide (Armorhide)

This is a near flawless toy. I find it absolutely brilliant how the cartoon made it that both Ironhide and Ratchet share the same basic mold (which has been the case since 1984) but since Ratchet is now on earth and has an earth vehicle mode, you end up with two visually different characters. The toys do that well. Sure, there is a Ratchet who shares the same mold as this toy but I love how Ironhide makes the mold his own (as he always has). The perfect toon accurate headsculpt really helps. The design of this toy is incredible since it was made after the stylistic cartoon character models were done and it imitates that style perfectly. Also, through this mold, you get one of the most creative designs for a cybertronian vehicle. I love how they were thinking outside the box for this one, giving it almost an animal look (like a tortoise) adding some sentience and otherworldly functionality to the vehicle mode. The weapon storage in vehicle mode is also perfectly executed with simplicity and helps fill out the look of the vehicle. It's a smart design that looks just like the cartoon and has great nods to the G1 character. Sounds like pure win in my book.

1. Transformers Masterpiece Ironhide

Before this guy came out there really hadn't been much love towards G1 Ironhide. But we finally got Ironhide in all his glory in this Masterpiece offering. I seriously do not care what nitpicks any fan may have, this toy is better than anything I could have dreamed. The transformation is one of the best Takara ever designed and it is a true spectacle to see that van shape into this robot before your very eyes. I always thought that to have the look of the show, we would need a fake chest, no way around it. But I am proven wrong. The alt mode integration is spot on, no extraneous kibble (aside from some wheels, though they might anatomically represent something related to the bot mode, up to you) and more accessories than you would ever need. Plus, all those accessories come in that sled, bringing a magnificent homage to the G1 toy (along with other neat homages like that G1 face in can mode). I can't speak highly of this toy enough.

Honourable mentions:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Recon Ironhide

Oh man, would you look at this thing! It is bad to the bone. While people have a problem with the Ironhide Voyager mold, I never found it that bad. It definitely gave us a more complex toy. I always preferred the versions which hid his arms and this is one of them. The full load of weapons could hide anything, just look at the pictures below. This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's Commando in toy form. Plus, this was the very first toy to integrate the c-clip system where you could clip on new guns to different toys (like clipping Generations Darkmount's guns onto Generations deluxe Warpath).
Plus, his front bumper becomes a crossbow :michaelbay:

Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Ironhide

I really like this toy. Sure, it is easier than every other movie leader since Revenge of the Fallen, but I am not complaining about being able to go from one beautiful looking truck mode to an amazing looking robot quickly. He is by far the best looking movie Ironhide to have next to any leader Optimus Prime on your movie shelf and he has some great gimmicks. He has two sets of guns that can pop up while in truck mode (and end up being deployable from his robot arms) and some hidden armament in his legs, including a really sweet knife when he likes to get up close and personal. Along with that he has his big leader electronics gimmick (is it normal that I miss those?) where his chest open up to reveal a giant cannon barrel which spins and lights up. While he has some negative points, the only one that bothers me aside from the obvious undercarriage kibble is that the truck sides just bunch up under his robot arms. It isn't the prettiest sight but it does add some much needed bulk. While people can dislike movie figures all they want, I feel nostalgic for nice hefty Transformers Leader figures who had a bunch of fun electronics and sublime detail. I mean think about it, you get fully retractable weapons in both bot and alt mode, a gun and big knife hidden in a leg scabbard ala Robocop, great paint apps for a retail release and a battle mask!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby BERSEKAEL » Mon May 06, 2019 11:16 am

I wish a G1 IronHide and Ratchet Legion Class >:oP
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Nice list, Will! I would put in my personal input but I don't own any Ironhide figures( Does the McDonald's Movie Ironhide count? :lol: )

Now, I do need to point out that I would probably fix the wording of the Masterpiece, because we now have the Siege figure, but that's about it.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:Nice list, Will! I would put in my personal input but I don't own any Ironhide figures( Does the McDonald's Movie Ironhide count? :lol: )

Now, I do need to point out that I would probably fix the wording of the Masterpiece, because we now have the Siege figure, but that's about it.

Thanks, that's done!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 1:26 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Nice list, Will! I would put in my personal input but I don't own any Ironhide figures( Does the McDonald's Movie Ironhide count? :lol: )

Thanks, that's done!

Perfecto! ;)^
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Epsilon Delta » Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Motto: "Slag 'em all and let Primus sort 'em out"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
It's such a wide range of looks for Ironhide. Great list.

Since we have a lot of different lines dedicated to say G1, or Cybertron forms, or for the Bayformers, I'd like to propose a different type of list one day: "Will's Definitive lineups." You say the best toys that you think come closest to represent the characters. Some lineups could be:

*G1 cartoon- which toys are your show accurate choices
*Cybertron mode- best toys to represent the bots before Earth modes
*Movie verse- We have originals, SS, MPM.
*Best not G1 incarnation- what I mean is Unicron trilogy, animated, Prime. Which is the best toy for the big hitters as a "reboot" of the characters.

Now I know it's a lofty request and would be totally personal sentiment, but would be fun to see.
Who says Cybertron Optimus can't hold his matrix with two hands?

Epsilon Delta
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: ChoochooTrain

Postby Optimutt » Mon May 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
Epsilon Delta wrote:It's such a wide range of looks for Ironhide. Great list.

Since we have a lot of different lines dedicated to say G1, or Cybertron forms, or for the Bayformers, I'd like to propose a different type of list one day: "Will's Definitive lineups." You say the best toys that you think come closest to represent the characters. Some lineups could be:

*G1 cartoon- which toys are your show accurate choices
*Cybertron mode- best toys to represent the bots before Earth modes
*Movie verse- We have originals, SS, MPM.
*Best not G1 incarnation- what I mean is Unicron trilogy, animated, Prime. Which is the best toy for the big hitters as a "reboot" of the characters.

Now I know it's a lofty request and would be totally personal sentiment, but would be fun to see.

In a way, we have seen some of these. I'm pretty sure we got an "H" Tank list. But I really like the possibilities expressed in this. William, I'd be happy to put something together for this.

As for this list - what was changed? I wholly agree with each facet of it, and so sadly, I can't contribute much. Except for Number 1. That should CLEARLY be Classics/Henkei Ironhide. :lol:

I haven't bit the bullet to purchase the Siege Ironhide yet, but man, he is really growing on me. If I didn't already have the MP one, I'd have ordered him by now.
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 06, 2019 4:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I kinda feel like there should now be too Ironhide lists.

One for just Movie Ironhide toys since he has so many toys of his own and many of which are very cool, and one for the other non-Movie Ironhides (G1, Animated, Prime, etc.).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I kinda feel like there should now be too Ironhide lists.

One for just Movie Ironhide toys since he has so many toys of his own and many of which are very cool, and one for the other non-Movie Ironhides (G1, Animated, Prime, etc.).

I might understand this for Movie Ironhide, but not for G1. Like Will said, there haven't been much good G1 Ironhide toys, so that might not be possible.

Good suggestion though, as I can see this idea easily for for other toys ;)
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 06, 2019 4:24 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:

I might understand this for Movie Ironhide, but not for G1. Like Will said, there haven't been much good G1 Ironhide toys, so that might not be possible.

That's why I said the other list would be for "non-Movie" Ironhides, not just G1.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

That's why I said the other list would be for "non-Movie" Ironhides, not just G1.

Oohh, hehe, I'm sorry for my confusion. I thought you meant "Just G1" ;)

Good idea, but, and this is probably just me, but multiple continuitys without including Bayverse is weird for me. Hope you understand where I'm coming from ;)
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Good idea, but, and this is probably just me, but multiple continuitys without including Bayverse is weird for me. Hope you understand where I'm coming from ;)
Then just make the second list be for Red Ironhides. :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 06, 2019 5:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Then just make the second list be for Red Ironhides. :P

But there are still at least 3 red movie Ironhides, and the Animated one is technically orange ;) :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:04 pm

Plus energon Ironhide is green, so I wouldnt be able to include him.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby KapikoArt » Mon May 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you , makes you stronger
What you can do today ,postpone till the day after tomorrow cause you don't know if you'll free tomorrow"
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
Absolutely agree with No.1 choice!
Masterpiece Ironhide is beautifuly designedfigure and even better with Shadow Fisher upgrade parts! Absolutely a must to make Ironhide look as sharp as he can!
Attachments
IMG_6635.jpg
IMG_6636.jpg
KapikoArt
Micromaster
Watch KapikoArt on YouTube
Buy from KapikoArt on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby MeGrimlockKing2018 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:20 pm

Masterpiece Ironhide > All Ironhide toys there have ever been
MeGrimlockKing2018
Mini-Con

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 pm

MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:Masterpiece Ironhide > All Ironhide toys there have ever been

That is usually the case with Masterpieces, unless you're talking about...

52491539_817023515310335_5186994099034147334_n.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif (1.72 MiB) Viewed 47911 times
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby The_Cryptid_Person » Mon May 06, 2019 7:28 pm

MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:Masterpiece Ironhide > All Ironhide toys there have ever been

Y'know, I was about to make a post contesting MP's #1 spot on the list, with his tire-butt and awkwardly tall proportions. Siege all the way, I thought. But then two things happened:
1. Realized the only molds I have experience with on this list are Siege and Animated... and the latter as Ratchet.
2. Looked at MP Ironhide's alt-mode. He has one, and it's not a brick. :lol:

I will, however, forget everything I just learned about hasty judgments to say DotM Leader Ironhide is better than SS. No, I don't own either... but neither seems to have a serious durability issue, and I can tell where the arms are on DotM. He looks more aesthetically pleasing by a mile, with his heroic proportions and multiple colors. I'm sure SS is more screen-accurate and scales better (albeit with other reduced-size, post-2017 figures) but is that a good thing if he's so much uglier? Poor SS has really stumpy arms with a giant body, feet, and head. Guess I'm really just out of the bay movie demographic, but overall coolness has to count for something.
Rushing in where Hasbro fears to tread (for now)...
Check my Twitter for customs and digibashes! || My ongoing Transtopia thread
The_Cryptid_Person
Vehicon

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon May 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:Plus energon Ironhide is green, so I wouldnt be able to include him.

First he was blue, then green for a Hound homage. ;) For the record, G1 Ironhide hasn't always been red:

G2 Go-Bot Ironhide

G2 Power Master Ironhide

And that's outside of the Movie homages :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:00 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Latebrus-K wrote:

Y'know, I was about to make a post contesting MP's #1 spot on the list, with his tire-butt and awkwardly tall proportions. Siege all the way, I thought. But then two things happened:
1. Realized the only molds I have experience with on this list are Siege and Animated... and the latter as Ratchet.
2. Looked at MP Ironhide's alt-mode. He has one, and it's not a brick. :lol:

I will, however, forget everything I just learned about hasty judgments to say DotM Leader Ironhide is better than SS. No, I don't own either... but neither seems to have a serious durability issue, and I can tell where the arms are on DotM. He looks more aesthetically pleasing by a mile, with his heroic proportions and multiple colors. I'm sure SS is more screen-accurate and scales better (albeit with other reduced-size, post-2017 figures) but is that a good thing if he's so much uglier? Poor SS has really stumpy arms with a giant body, feet, and head. Guess I'm really just out of the bay movie demographic, but overall coolness has to count for something.

To be fair, Studio Series Ironhide's arms aren't actually stubby, it's just the shoulders are largely ensconced by the truck front halves, making it look like his arms are shorter than they actually are. He can stilp move them pretty well though, especially if you hinge in the wheel bits hanging down from the truck front halves.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby The_Cryptid_Person » Tue May 07, 2019 6:32 am

Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Latebrus-K wrote:

To be fair, Studio Series Ironhide's arms aren't actually stubby, it's just the shoulders are largely ensconced by the truck front halves, making it look like his arms are shorter than they actually are. He can stilp move them pretty well though, especially if you hinge in the wheel bits hanging down from the truck front halves.

Thank you for clarifying. Once again, armchair criticism misses the mark. :P
Rushing in where Hasbro fears to tread (for now)...
Check my Twitter for customs and digibashes! || My ongoing Transtopia thread
The_Cryptid_Person
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:55 am

Latebrus-K wrote:Thank you for clarifying. Once again, armchair criticism misses the mark. :P

If you like Movie Ironhide, I would recomend getting the SS version (I mean obviously, or else I would not have written it in the list). I like the leader for being big and fun (and scaling well with the leaders of old) but the SS is better for a few reasons:

- less fake parts (the leader has a fake grill which really pisses me off for some reason)
- less extraneous kibble (really dont like all the kibble that ends up all over the arms of the leader plus the back is pretty bad in terms of kibble)
- cleaner truck mode (this is something no ironhide ever gets right and while the SS still leaves much to be desired, its a bit better, especially at the front)
- better colours (less blue)

And all this is also why there wont be a best movie ironhide list. Unlike BB, Prime, and Megs, Ironhide is always the same. Kinda like Sideswipe and Ratchet. Every toy is basically made to offer the same character in a different size and make it better. Unlike a G1 character, which has 30 years of evolution and various potential for collections and shelves, the movies character toys are basically replacing eachother with each iteration. You can have TR Bumblebee, but I would still recomend you get a G1 BB to see how far we have gotten and to appreciate a different type of toy. But if you have a SS Ironhide, I really wouldn't bother tracking down a movie 1 ironhide (or ROTF Ironhide). You already have the best version of that rather young character design.

The top 5 sideswipe list will be very similar to this one in that sense, same for best ratchet list.

Nathaniel Prime wrote:

That is usually the case with Masterpieces, unless you're talking about...

Funny how we say that and yet the movie ironhide on the list is the SS version and not the MP version. And no one is calling that out (rightfully so, SS is the better version). Also, spoilers for the best Hot Rod/Rodimus list, but the MP isn't number 1 either (same for the movie Optimus Prime list).

Optimutt wrote:
Epsilon Delta wrote:Now I know it's a lofty request and would be totally personal sentiment, but would be fun to see.

In a way, we have seen some of these. I'm pretty sure we got an "H" Tank list. But I really like the possibilities expressed in this. William, I'd be happy to put something together for this.

As for this list - what was changed? I wholly agree with each facet of it, and so sadly, I can't contribute much. Except for Number 1. That should CLEARLY be Classics/Henkei Ironhide. :lol:

yeah the only reason Classics Ionhide isn't on the list is because I don't own him and thus can't rightfully call him number 1 without having experienced it myself, too bad :(
:lol:
As for the changes, well the movie renditions have been reduced to just SS since I don't feel you need much else now, and I relegated the other movie bots (which are still very fun ironhide toys) to the honourable mentions replacing the club one which now has very little use (it's a toy I never liked, anyways). So basically, the list now includes the latest ironhides. It's not a hard set rule that the later toy will be better than what came before, but with Ironhide, it has always been slim pickings. He finally has 5 great toys I would recomend to anyone and a list I am confortable with.

As for what Epsilon Delta was talking about, that could be a fun feature, sure.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1 Superman DC Comics 2022 0722DC114 (CA)Shuster (W)Siegel 231222S"
ACTION COMICS #1 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #439 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Perez (W) Wolfman (A) Broderick 230915A"
BATMAN #439 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr D DC Comics 2023 0723DC019 137D (W) Zdarsky (CA) Besch"
BATMAN #137 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC016 137A (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #137 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #685 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Dixon + Nolan+Janson (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0923DC080 140F (W) Zdarsky (CA) Mattina"
BATMAN #140 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC003 136C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #136 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN AND ROBIN AND HOWARD #2 DC Comics 2024 0224DC156 (W/A/CA) Brown"
NEW!
BATMAN AND ROBIN A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr D Rub Smell DC Comics 0923DC049 1D Iver"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr F Black Blank DC Comics 2024 0124DC803 145F (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 JAN233228 2E (W) Williamson (CA) Szerdy"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #125 Aspen Cvr D B&W DC Comics 2022 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Turner + Steigerwald"
NEW!
BATMAN #125 Aspen ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #668 Superman DC Comics 1991 (CA) Jurgens + McLeod 230228A"
ACTION COMICS #668 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON