This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #132 "Watch Out For The Stinger"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #132 "Watch Out For The Stinger"

Postby megatronus » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:30 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Welcome to the latest episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast! This episode features your host ScottyP, Megatronus, Tigertrack, Counterpunch, and Jon3.0 - listen in as we discuss the latest news, toys, and more.

Episode #132 “Watch Out For The Stinger" is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on iTunes and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

We start with Sins of the Wreckers #1 - you can read our own Seibertron.com review here. We gush over the art the story, the twists. Wreck and rule - spoilers ahead.

Hustlin'.

We have More Than Meets The Eye #47 on our minds (review here). Cyclonus and Tailgate are entangled in a plot to eliminate a fellow Lost Lighter. Will they reunite at the very moment they are farthest apart?

Getting the band back together.

The big toy news is the announcement of Titan Class, Titans Returns Fortress Maximus. As the Twincast crew pores over the leaked images and (alleged) sales slide for Fort Max and deducts release dates and base modes, one thing seems to be clear: we will be buying it.

Fort Max heeds the call of Hasbro's Marketing Department.

Fan Vote? Don’t mind if we do! In the tradition of Windblade and Victorian, Hasbro opened up voting for the next Titan Class figure to us, the loyal and oh-so opinionated fans. Who did the Twincast vote for?

#VoteTrypticon

In more Titans Returns news, we have images of the upcoming Powermaster Optimus Prime, a heavy retool of Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus (Seibertron.com Galleries can be found here). Is the Twincast impressed? Listen and find out.

Fancy Photoshop!

Another reveal: Combiner Wars G2 Bruticus, monkey arms and all. Some eagerly await his arrival… others demand G2 Defensor. Don’t worry Tigertrack, it’s coming.

Swindle Lives!

Mini-Cons, Fracture, Overload, Crazybolt… RID seems to have it all. Are these your go-to Saturday morning companions, or merely oddball additions to your TF:Prime shelves?

Beast mode? Let’s go with ‘puking frog’.

We’re going to skip over what Counterpunch calls ‘Hipster Garbage’ and right onto to Million Publishing Dogfight and Runamuck. Tiny robots… hefty price tag. Will the Twincast crew be picking these guys up?

Prices runamuck. That’s right, I went there.

We finish up the Twincast with some bragging rights. What did everyone get since the last recording?

Something to be thankful for.

Don't forget, the show only gets better if you tell us how. Drop us a review on iTunes and be sure to tell us what you love, what you hate, and what you want to hear!

Not on the show to give your take? Probably not, so don't forget to keep the discussion going on the Seibertron.com Energon Pub Forums by simply replying to this post!

Got a question for the Twincast? We take all of them, we just don't take them all seriously! Leave a question in the Ask the Twincast thread and, if it makes the cut, it may get read and answered on the show.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #132 "Watch Out For The Stinger"

Postby Flashwave » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Can I just start with

The freak did I just listen to in the opening???
Also, the image on the download screen is kinda creepy. I am glad I can minimize that...

Continuity: What hae I missed then, because I thought the last time we saw Prowl was in the Prison post Combiner Wars?

The Hustlin bit is old halfway through it.

Springer's rank: More than his being the Wrecker's commander, I got the impression that Prowl called on Springer because he trusts Springer to call Prowl on his slag. Even Ultra Magnus "backed off" a bit when Prowl had the Aquitas files. Springer flat out went after Prowl over Kup, slugging him without care. While Prowl doesnt want the resistance to his command, I suspect that he valued that in Springer and wants that gumption applied to saving his life.

Quick theory: Remember when Prowl turned Kup into a puppet? When he said "When Kup speaks, you'll never see my lips move?" Yeah, what if Kup is not just a mouthpiece, like a surrogate for Prowl to work through?

Correct me if I am wrong, but if I recall Prime put her in charge because she wasn't in the war for millions of years. As tainted as she is, as far as the old war goes, she's fresh, she's new. Impulsive and unpredictable.

Can we get some time to go back to Stakeout as a duly appointed enforcer of the Tyrest Accord (or did I misread?) Does that mean we have more than one then?

The Technobot Strafe: Look at the wings, is that intended to be based on the Movieverse version from the Mindwipe mold?

Scotty said :If they started sketching these figues tomorrow, it'd be two years before we saw them. But we won't see the new Titan figure until Winter 2017... is that not two years?
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby lonrac » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
another great episode, and I hope you all had a good thanksgiving

in the Transformers annual for Marvel Uk the one with skorponok on the cover,

there was a story about the wars end,

the last decepticon falls and Rodimus prepares to stand down and hand the matrix over to springer, but Triton ( decepticon spy) argues that Ultra Magnus should get the Matrix,

leads to a war between the UKs Wreckers and Ultra Magnus

the final two panels
Triton lying with his bot symbol falling off revealing the decepticon symbol,
Rodimus hunched down between explosions

" for that was the day that the last decepticon fell,
......and the war started again"
lonrac
Fuzor
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Postby ScottyP » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:32 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Flashwave wrote:Can I just start with

The freak did I just listen to in the opening???
It's a sound clip from this episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which guest stars Zack Mild Wylde. I think he was still Ozzy's guitarist at the time. I incorrectly stated it was Glen Danzig, but he was actually in a completely different episode. Some of us on the cast are huge fans of the show, and a lot of our gags and sometimes nonsensical one liners come from it. Thanks for the feedback on the other stuff as well, often we try stuff and no one says anything at all so we don't know whether or not to do it again :lol:

Flashwave wrote:Can we get some time to go back to Stakeout as a duly appointed enforcer of the Tyrest Accord (or did I misread?) Does that mean we have more than one then?
I don't have the book right in front of me, but he's some kind of deputy. I think Magnus deputized him, but maybe Max did. I think the part where he's called that is Verity being facetious, but again, would have to re-look.

Flashwave wrote:The Technobot Strafe: Look at the wings, is that intended to be based on the Movieverse version from the Mindwipe mold?
I asked Mr. Roberts on Twitter if he could confirm the characters on that page, he didn't reply though :/ Regardless, the wings aren't really too over-stylized even looking at the G1 design:

Flashwave wrote:Scotty said :If they started sketching these figues tomorrow, it'd be two years before we saw them. But we won't see the new Titan figure until Winter 2017... is that not two years?
Heh, yep, looks like I can put my conspiracy theory away that one of these was designed already. Must not have been, and I'm so totally ok with being wrong about that.

lonrac wrote:the last decepticon falls and Rodimus prepares to stand down and hand the matrix over to springer, but Triton ( decepticon spy) argues that Ultra Magnus should get the Matrix, leads to a war between the UKs Wreckers and Ultra Magnus

the final two panels
Triton lying with his bot symbol falling off revealing the decepticon symbol,
Rodimus hunched down between explosions " for that was the day that the last decepticon fell,
......and the war started again"
Ah, very cool! Man, I really gotta check out Marvel UK some day. I think I have maybe one of the several collected trades of it.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Finally!

A couple of thing following from Sins:

- Arcee: in Combiner Hunters, we have her story of forced change echoing (though not that similar) to the Torchbearers and Victorion's situation. The whole situation, with Windblade's training as conflict resolution diplomat and interpreter (could I love this character more?), makes her question Galvatron's motives again, and leave the Enigma right where it is. In terms of the

- Timeline: as D-Maximus_Prime pointed over here, we're in the folds of the comics between TF#44/Combiner Hunters and TF#45. So very much contemporary to the general happenings, but so far not impacting the ongoing directly. I doubt we'll go to it in time for #50 to happen, but we may see something after that, with Earth back in the universal game.

- Kup: As much as he's not Pretender Cy-gar dude, how much of himself is himself? How much is Prowl still controlling him? Where are my answers? Hm? HM? (See also, Flashwave's points above there.)

Roche: The fact that he suggested The Darkness as theme song for Roadbuster and Impactor, in this form, just makes me want to show his official video for the band:

As for MTMTE:

- Getaway may not be the creep that people assumed, but he still disgusts me. Viscerally, and deeply. He literally is given the word 'grooming' in his dialogue. UGH.

- Feelings and emotions are badass indeed.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Interesting podcast though I do preffer the sound of your voices without Rick Ross in the background (or foreground). But that is just me.

Just a few things. The clear weapons that come with the minicons can also be used as weapons for the legion class RID toys since they are 3 mm ports :D.

And here is a question: what is up with Robot Kingdom shipping prices?

I mean, we collectors buy stuff from asia routinely and we can attest to shipping prices being relatively low (like SAL from japan and the sort). On e-bay auctions from china and Korea its cheap too (remember Lena?). So what is it with robot kingdom? Is it just a scam way of having the product appear to be cheaper than competitors?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4488
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby megatronus » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 pm

william-james88 wrote:And here is a question: what is up with Robot Kingdom shipping prices?

I mean, we collectors buy stuff from asia routinely and we can attest to shipping prices being relatively low (like SAL from japan and the sort). On e-bay auctions from china and Korea its cheap too (remember Lena?). So what is it with robot kingdom? Is it just a scam way of having the product appear to be cheaper than competitors?

I've always assumed they've just overestimated the weight of items.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:33 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
If ya'll hate my theme music, does that make me the show's heel? >:oP
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:42 am

Counterpunch wrote:If ya'll hate my theme music, does that make me the show's heel? >:oP

:lol:

Hey wait, so this was all show and no shoot?

The saving grace is that at least it wasn't John Cena's intro music.

Oh and:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 am

I find it funny that people can be weary of certain spoilers from Sins of the Wreckers when one of the covers is this one:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:23 pm

william-james88 wrote:I find it funny that people can be weary of certain spoilers from Sins of the Wreckers when one of the covers is this one:

The cast of that group shot is from Last Stand of the Wreckers. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Va'al wrote:

Well, not everyone has read that book and may not know that and thus simply see this cover thinking it is related to the story and expect to see Springer in the book...

... which was the case with me.

Also, you are saying that this artwork is from LSOTW? That is leagues better than the artiwork in Sins fo the Wreckers. It's cleaner nd clearer. I must really get onto reading that book.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:51 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Well, not everyone has read that book and may not know that and thus simply see this cover thinking it is related to the story and expect to see Springer in the book...

... which was the case with me.

Also, you are saying that this artwork is from LSOTW? That is leagues better than the artiwork in Sins fo the Wreckers. It's cleaner nd clearer. I must really get onto reading that book.

The artwork is a new piece from Alex Milne and Josh Perez, but the cast is that of the 'original' Wreckers from Last Stand, before the newbies are recruited for the Garrus-9 mission.

And yes. Yes you should.
Also, how dare you criticise Roche/Burcham's artwork. [-(
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Va'al wrote:The artwork is a new piece from Alex Milne and Josh Perez, but the cast is that of the 'original' Wreckers from Last Stand, before the newbies are recruited for the Garrus-9 mission.

And yes. Yes you should.

Ok I will be nice about Roche/Burcham, it is better than current day Frank Miller, John Romita Jr, and Howard Chaykin. How's that?

But back to my point. You see a new book of the wreckers with that cover (or you see that cover when you open the book since they show the incentive covers as thumbnails of sorts), why wouldnt you think those characters are in it? I would be more dissapointed if they weren't.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Va'al wrote:The artwork is a new piece from Alex Milne and Josh Perez, but the cast is that of the 'original' Wreckers from Last Stand, before the newbies are recruited for the Garrus-9 mission.

And yes. Yes you should.

Ok I will be nice about Roche/Burcham, it is better than current day Frank Miller, John Romita Jr, and Howard Chaykin. How's that?

But back to my point. You see a new book of the wreckers with that cover (or you see that cover when you open the book since they show the incentive covers as thumbnails of sorts), why wouldnt you think those characters are in it? I would be more dissapointed if they weren't.

Sub and incentive covers hardly ever reflect the content of the issue (and that goes for all publishers)!
I dunno, maybe I'm coming from the perspective of not really seeing an issue with anything here.

Other than you being wrong about the art. U R WORNG :michaelbay:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby megatronus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Ha. WORNG.

The art is subjective... but I do like it better that LSOTW. That was cartoony. This is SEIROUS.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Va'al wrote:I dunno, maybe I'm coming from the perspective of not really seeing an issue with anything here.

Other than you being wrong about the art. U R WORNG :michaelbay:

Is WORNG a british slang for an intelligent and handsome man?

All kidding aside there was no issue. I just found it funny listening to the podcast at how Springer being in this comic might have been a spoiler when 1)it is a wreckers book and 2)one of the incentive covers has him front and centre. That is all.

As for art, I really liked Guido Guidi in All Hail Megatron. Alex Milne, however, is to me the perfect TF artist. While I dont mind gritty at all, when it comes to robots, I like when there is still some form of symetry present, nice angular lines and proportions kept. Like Jae Lee who bathes his stuff in crazy shadow but yet still brings out the nice smooth mechanical element to TFs:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby megatronus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Is Ravage on 'Roids?
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby william-james88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 pm

megatronus wrote:Is Ravage on 'Roids?

Just wait till you see how he handles the rest:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 am

megatronus wrote:Ha. WORNG.

The art is subjective... but I do like it better that LSOTW. That was cartoony. This is SEIROUS.

SEIROUS BISNESS doncha no [-(
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:54 am

william-james88 wrote:I find it funny that people can be weary of certain spoilers from Sins of the Wreckers when one of the covers is this one:
Along with what Alex pointed out, alternate covers such as that one are not commonly indicative of the content within the issue. Not that this one was a particular shock or anything, but with the issue being especially new when we recorded, wanted to be as respectful as possible to listeners that hadn't read yet and give plenty of heads up (at least, we tried to do this.)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 am

ScottyP wrote:
Along with what Alex pointed out, alternate covers such as that one are not commonly indicative of the content within the issue. Not that this one was a particular shock or anything, but with the issue being especially new when we recorded, wanted to be as respectful as possible to listeners that hadn't read yet and give plenty of heads up (at least, we tried to do this.)

Indeed you were quite respectful. I just wanted to have some fun here in the comments now that I read the issue :)

Springer is also on the main cover as well afterall (maybe i should have started with that):

I did reall enjoy this talk of artists though. Which artists do you guys like best in your TF comics? Oh wait, this might be better as a podcast question...

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Seibertron » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Does anyone have the MP3 files for Podcast 131 and 132? They're the only ones that I haven't been able to recover after the server crash. If you have them and can upload them to Google Drive or something similar, please let me know if you can help us out! Thanks in advance!!!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Finally listening to this episode! Just wanted to throw in my thoughts about Springer. Aside from Springer getting a new lease on life thanks to his 30th Anniversary Generations Voyager class figure, I can't help but think that Springer's status is due what Marvel UK did with Springer versus his absence in the Marvel US comics. Springer was a big deal with Marvel UK, and I can't help but think that influences Roche since he's a longtime Transformers fan (if I recall correctly, Roche had a letter printed in the old Marvel UK letter pages). Just food for thought!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ScottyP » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Seibertron wrote:Finally listening to this episode! Just wanted to throw in my thoughts about Springer. Aside from Springer getting a new lease on life thanks to his 30th Anniversary Generations Voyager class figure, I can't help but think that Springer's status is due what Marvel UK did with Springer versus his absence in the Marvel US comics. Springer was a big deal with Marvel UK, and I can't help but think that influences Roche since he's a longtime Transformers fan (if I recall correctly, Roche had a letter printed in the old Marvel UK letter pages). Just food for thought!
I think they're setting Springer up for big things, and I don't think Overlord showing back up in today's MTMTE 52 is any coincidence of timing.

This all assumes he survives SotW 5, which is in no way a sure thing. In fact, it's probably 50/50 on that. If Springer does get offed in the IDW universe, that does tell us one thing for sure - there were no plans for him in the foreseeable future anyhow.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231256 5B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228473 3W (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR #116 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics NOV230038 116F Power Rangers 240123A"
MMPR #116 Cvr F 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW Comics JAN220006 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (CA) Campbell"
FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 AUG221571 2C (CA) Martin"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr H 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 3H GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr M 1:50 Boom Studios Comics OCT220281 1M (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Ninja Turtles FEB210477 (CA) Goux"
TMNT JENNIKA II #6 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics AUG230027 113E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220388 3F"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220275 1G (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 APR231603 5C (CA) Rahzzah"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 SEP231296 7A (CA) Lawrence"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON