This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New IDW Comics Mini-Series 'Deviations' - What if... Optimus Never Died?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Colorist John Paul Bove Shares Transformers Deviations and Transformers #50 Artwork

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Colorist John Paul Bove sent us some artwork he recently worked on. You might recognize the 2 Transformers Deviations covers but presented here without the word balloons and other cover stuff. He also sent us artwork for the upcoming landmark Transformers #50. Check them out below.

John Paul Bove wrote:Recently revealed cover for Transformers Deviations. This is the uncropped version with delicious embers on display... Lines by Marcelo Matere, colours by me! — with Marcelo Matere.

John Paul Bove wrote:A cover for TF Deviations in an animated movie style! Hot Rod, more like Hot Pink! Ton of fun doing the painted backgrounds and that satistfying bold shines and shadows.

Lines by Casey W. Coller and colours by me. — with Casey W. Coller.

John Paul Bove wrote:Cover for the landmark Transformers #50 coming early next year! Lines by Casey W. Coller and colours by me. — with Casey W. Coller.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New IDW Comics Mini-Series 'Deviations' - What if... Optimus Never Died?

Postby redconvoy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:15 pm

I hope in the deviation they have it that they realize Hot Rod is the Chose One and Optimus becomes his mentor instead. If they had Unicron and his minions target Hot Rod, it would draw them to that conclusion. XD
redconvoy
Mini-Con
Watch redconvoy on YouTube
Buy from redconvoy on eBay

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Alright speculation time. I predict that in the elseworlds story, **** gets real bad with prime being alive, so bad that Prime has to go back in time and kill himself. Similar to the red Dwarf episode Tikka to Ride where after screwing up the timeline, JFK became the "second gunman" on the grassy knoll, and shot himself to restore his place in history. I predict Prime will go back in time, and be responsible for the mysterious red laser bolt (animation error) that killed Prime in the 86 movie.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:33 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
As much as I like that idea (indeed that episode of red dwarf is my favourite of season 7 next to the one where kryten goes crazy) I sadly can't see them doing that...as I can see them going more predictable then a twist that would annoy some
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Not sure how I feel about Kup stopping Hot Rod.

I kinda envisioned my own alternate take on Hot Rod's interference scene that has Optimus living by having it so that, instead of Hot Rod jumping in to tackle Megatron before Megs could fire his gun at Prime, Hot Rod would jump in a second later than he did originally, allowing Megatron to shoot at Optimus, but with Hot Rod instead jumping into the line of fire and taking the shot meant for Prime.

Upon seeing Hot Rod take the shot and fall to the ground gravely injured, Prime would become enraged by Megatron and promptly beat him to a pulp, just as he did in the movie, leaving Megatron beaten and barely alive with Starscream ordering the Decepticons' retreat and Soundwave carrying away the fallen Megatron (who'd become Galvatron later).

Optimus would examine Hot Rod's unconscious body and swear to get him repaired, having been touched by Hot Rod's seemingly selfless act, never knowing the truth that Hot Rod wasn't really trying to take the shot meant for Prime, and instead had fumbled his attempt to tackle Megatron and be a hero, accidentally landing himself in the line of fire and thus feeling utter humiliation before blacking out.

The rest of the movie would play out with Optimus thinking highly of Hot Rod (after his being repaired), wanting to form a bond with the kid during the film's events (he'd go in the same shuttle as Hot Rod while Magnus would captain the other one), while Hot Rod would instead think of himself as having messed up his big hero moment like a fool, mistaking Optimus's being so nice to him as a way of teasing him for his fumble, and wanting nothing to do with Prime. The two would form a father-son type of bond that would eventually culminate in the two coming to terms with each other and Optimus personally passing the Matrix onto Hot Rod either during or following the film's climactic defeat of Unicron.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

IDW Explores Alternate Timelines In ‘Deviations’ - Press Release

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:56 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And finally, from IDW Publishing, we have the official press release confirming the status, creative teams and general idea of the five-week Deviations project, and the one-shot featuring the Transformers - if Optimus Prime never died in the first place! Check it out below.

IDW Explores Alternate Timelines In ‘Deviations’!
The Five-Week Event Arrives In March

In a world where the Ghostbusters never crossed streams to save New York… In a world where Shredder was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ sensei… In a world where all your expectations are turned upside down—welcome to the world of Deviations, a weekly event series featuring alternate takes on some of IDW’s most popular books!

Starting with the Ghostbusters, readers will be taken to alternate realities of some of the most iconic heroes in comics with weekly one-shots that each highlight a different series. G.I. JOE will follow in the second week, exploring what would happen if COBRA finally won. The TRANSFORMERS comes next, looking at what the implications would be if OPTIMUS PRIME never died! Then, in X-Files Deviations, having been abducted by aliens, Fox Mulder never returned… and finally, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one-shot will round out the event.

“When one moment changes,” said Chris Ryall, IDW Editor in Chief, “whole universes alter forever. We’re asking the questions fans have been pondering for years—and now we’ll see some answers.”

Both new and familiar faces will make their mark on this warped series as newcomers to the titles join fan-favorite creators!

In Ghostbusters Deviations,
Kelly Thompson(Jem and the Holograms) teams up with artist Nelson Daniel (Judge Dredd).
Paul Allor returns to G.I. Joe, with artwork by Corey Lewis(Sharknife).
TRANSFORMERS Deviations welcomes Brandon Easton (Andre the Giant: Closer to Heaven) alongside Transformers: Robots in Disguise artist Priscilla Tramontano.
Amy Chu (Sensation Comics: Wonder Woman) explores The X-Files alongside Elena Casagrande (Doctor Who) and Silvia Califano (The X-Files: Season 10) on art.
Finally Tom Waltz (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) leads Zach Howard (Wild Blue Yonder) into the sewers for the TMNT Deviations.

Look for all five Deviations in your comic shop and online every week in March!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Lord Manhammer '74 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 pm

"In a world... , am I the only one here who has legendary movie trailer voice over man, Don Lafontaine, voice running through their head reading the line ? :oops:
Lord Manhammer '74
Micromaster
Watch Lord Manhammer '74 on YouTube

IDW Deviations Transformers One-Shot Preview - What if... Optimus Never Died?

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:29 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We knew that IDW Publishing would be revisiting the original G1 universe of the Transformers, in their 5-week event Deviations - but we now also have the full preview, via Newsarama, for next week's robot shaped issue, in which Brandon Easton and Priscilla Tramontano imagine a world where Optimus never died! Check it out below.

Transformers Deviations One-Shot
Brandon Easton (w) • Priscilla Tramontano (a) • Marcelo Matere (c)
In a World… Where OPTIMUS PRIME Never Died! One would stand and one would fall… and we all know OPTIMUS PRIME fell. But how would history have played out if he hadn’t? Would the AUTOBOTS have still stood triumphant in their darkest hour… or would UNICRON have reigned supreme?!
FC • 40 pages • $4.99
Bullet points:
· Extra-length one-shot!
· Find out what happens in a world… where Optimus Prime never died!
· Writer Brandon Easton (TV’s AGENT CARTER) writes his first TRANSFORMERS comic!
· Art from rising star Priscilla Tramontano!
· Part of IDW’s Deviations 5-week event!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Nice. I almost forgot all about this until I saw the cover artists among all the names announced for Botcon. Next week huh?--After 3 months of no news, well at least we wont have a long wait. I am so looking forward to this. ;)^
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm loving it so far. Kinda funny how Kup pinned Hot Rod down in this reality.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Without Hot Rod's interference, Megatron wouldn't take him hostage and the Decepticon fiend wouldn't kill Optimus Prime.

Though Hot Rod's interference did prove a nuisance in the movie, a version of these events in which Hot Rod did not interfere in this fight scene has been presented to us in the Marvel Comics adaptation of the movie, and yet, despite Hot Rod's staying out of the fight, Optimus still died in that version because he hesitated long enough for Megatron to grab the gun he was reaching for and shoot Prime. This new version not only takes Hot Rod out of the fight, but also requires that Megatron misses his target since Optimus still hesitates. Therefore, Hot Rod is not solely to blame for Optimus's demise, but so too is Prime's hesitating long enough to let Megatron shoot him. Except now, we instead have Megatron miss Prime, negating any dire consequences on Optimus's part for his hesitation.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:57 pm

The 3 issue Marvel Comic adaptation of TF:TM I think is considered by most fans to be a pale comparison. There were a ton of mistakes made, and obviously several liberties as well, not matching the films dialogue etc...

I think the 5 issue IDW version was done much better. Obviously by fans of the series, and having the advantage of the film being in existence and studied for some 20+ years to get things mostly right, and only a couple of liberties (Combiner Battle at the Ark, Shockwaves death etc...) taken. But both of these I think actually improvedthe story.

I may be wrong, but I don't think there is anyone that refers to TF:TM and uses the Marvel Comic as reference over the animated movie itself.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:07 pm

o.supreme wrote:The 3 issue Marvel Comic adaptation of TF:TM I think is considered by most fans to be a pale comparison. There were a ton of mistakes made, and obviously several liberties as well, not matching the films dialogue etc...
Those weren't "mistakes" or "liberties". The Marvel version was based on an earlier script made before the final cut of the movie was finished.

o.supreme wrote:I may be wrong, but I don't think there is anyone that refers to TF:TM and uses the Marvel Comic as reference over the animated movie itself.
Nor was I saying that. All I was saying that a version of the movie's events exist in which Hot Rod doesn't interfere and yet Prime still dies.

And though the movie itself is what matters for the cartoon, the Marvel adaptation does matter to the comics that reference the movie's events, so it isn't completely superfluous (though, one could make an argument about the IDW adaptation since nothing's ever drawn reference to that specific version).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And though the movie itself is what matters for the cartoon, the Marvel adaptation does matter to the comics that reference the movie's events, so it isn't completely superfluous (though, one could make an argument about the IDW adaptation since nothing's ever drawn reference to that specific version).

But TF:TM is specific to the Animated Continuity, and has nothing to do with the Marvel Comics Continuity. Marvel Comics had their own interpretation of Unicron/Galvatron all that Target 2006 stuff etc... The Marvel Comic adaptation of TF:TM is pretty much superfluous as it had no bearing on the Marvel Comics as it was just supposed to be an adaptation of the animated movie. --I don't think it was based on an older script as much as incomplete ideas, and miscommunication. It really is a mess, something that I never refer to when speaking about TF:TM.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:19 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And though the movie itself is what matters for the cartoon, the Marvel adaptation does matter to the comics that reference the movie's events, so it isn't completely superfluous (though, one could make an argument about the IDW adaptation since nothing's ever drawn reference to that specific version).

But TF:TM is specific to the Animated Continuity, and has nothing to do with the Marvel Comics Continuity. Marvel Comics had their own interpretation of Unicron/Galvatron all that Target 2006 stuff etc... The Marvel Comic adaptation of TF:TM is pretty much superfluous as it had no bearing on the Marvel Comics as it was just supposed to be an adaptation of the animated movie. --I don't think it was based on an older script as much as incomplete ideas, and miscommunication. It really is a mess, something that I never refer to when speaking about TF:TM.
Marvel UK released the movie adaptation with the notion of it relating to their movie-related stories, which can't fit with the animated movie itself due to some major deviances between the two.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Whoa, wait a sec! :shock: On the far left corner of the first panel, lying there on the ground. That's... That's an Animated Autotrooper! :-o

Not a Kiss Players Autorooper, but specifically the Animated design.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Quint » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:53 pm

This looks pretty terrible... Megatron misses his shot from close range?!?!?

LOL

I won't be picking this up; for IDW's Transformers it looks more like a 'regression' than a 'deviation'.
Quint
Micromaster

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:03 pm

posted in wrong thread-ignore
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Lousy shooting from Megatron but I'm more concerned that Prime just blew up Megatron's head like that. Seems pretty graphic for G1 Prime. Certainly couldn't imagine that actually being animated in the movie. It's live-action Prime that likes destroying opponent's faces. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby 1984forever » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:00 pm

And here I thought the best IDW had to offer was a book by a guy who as a kid, threw tea parties attended by mostly Autobots and then grew up to write about it. My bad.

Instead of Autobots vs Autobots or more Autobots vs giant mecha, we get Autobots vs. Decepticons! Set in the G1 cartoon universe! It's a miracle.

I never thought I would say this about anything put out by IDW but... I can't wait!
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Quint » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Actually just rewatched the fight scene - Megatron misses twice from point blank range with his fusion cannon. Ha! So yeah, maybe his miss with the pistol isn't that out of place, as naff as it seems...

Still ain't buyin it, mind 8-)
Quint
Micromaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Beautiful thing. Wonder what's gonna happen now with Megs and the rest actually dead? Either way, it's looking good :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Metroplex79 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 pm

As much as that was awesome...I don't buy it.

Optimus flew in and shot a bunch of Decepticons, and they weren't killed. In fact a few looked pristine by the time Astrotrain left Earth.

No way Optimus' gun would (or could) do that much damage...even with the movie plot armor turned off.

Also, was this G2 Optimus? In the panel "No more Optimus Prime! Grant me mercy, I beg of you!", man, look at those shoulders. :lol:
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby o.supreme » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:57 pm

--Just artistic preference with Prime's appearance. Anyway...I know a lot of people don't consider this however... Yes several Decepticons were beaten by Prime pretty badly. however...The Insecitcons, Thundercracker, & Skywarp were all dead, as a result of their injuries, and being sucked out into space by the Con's on board Astrotrain (Survival of the Fittest). Megatron, although stronger, would have eventually succumbed to death's sweet embrace too if Unicron had not intervened. Why Soundwave and the other seekers did not appear as damaged as the others tossed out into space, I'll admit is a bit of a mystery, but it was ultimately Hasbro's choice of who lived and died.

I'll admit the headshot In this preview was a bit odd. I *could* see Prime reluctantly (as in Man of Steel level reluctance) and defensively delivering Megatron a fatal shot to the chest extinguishing his spark. At least in my mind, that's how I always envisioned it.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:09 pm

o.supreme wrote:--Just artistic preference with Prime's appearance. Anyway...I know a lot of people don't consider this however... Yes several Decepticons were beaten by Prime pretty badly. however...The Insecitcons, Thundercracker, & Skywarp were all dead, as a result of their injuries, and being sucked out into space by the Con's on board Astrotrain (Survival of the Fittest). Megatron, although stronger, would have eventually succumbed to death's sweet embrace too if Unicron had not intervened. Why Soundwave and the other seekers did not appear as damaged as the others tossed out into space, I'll admit is a bit of a mystery, but it was ultimately Hasbro's choice of who lived and died.

I'll admit the headshot In this preview was a bit odd. I *could* see Prime reluctantly (as in Man of Steel level reluctance) and defensively delivering Megatron a fatal shot to the chest extinguishing his spark. At least in my mind, that's how I always envisioned it.

Except this is the original cartoon where Sparks were not created for cannon yet.

For people complaining about Megatron missing, he's beaten to a pulp in that fight with Optimus, both are really. This fight is also not beat for beat like it was in the 86 movie, if you look closely, Optimus catches the sharp chunk of debris that Megatron originally pierces optimus's side. Prime does not take a beating in this versions fight. And as for Optimus being too dark? "Megatron must be stopped...no matter the cost" and he even shows remorse for his action.

Also night auto-trooper cameo.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM344 4C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210486 4B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210505 4B (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 NOV210455 39A (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS #39 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22A APR200729 (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2012 2RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 NOV200369 2A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON