This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

2016 Generations Platinum sets

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: 2016 Generations Platinum sets

Postby SureShot18 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:03 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Well I guess I shouldn't say stuff I'm not sure about. :lol:
I figured he'd have some control over the Platinum sets since they are Generations. But yeah I guess the Year of the ____ would be an entirely different team.

BTW I wasn't hating on Warden, TR looks amazing.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Transformers Generations 2016 Platinum Edition: Armada of Cyclonus - Pictorial Review

Postby shajaki » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Evening Seibertronians, tonight we have a pictorial review of Transformers Generations 2016 Platinum Edition: Armada of Cyclonus! This '86 Movie inspired 3-pack includes the Unicron spawned Cyclonus, Scourge, and Decepticon Sweep (sporting a brand new head!). They all hail from the Classics/Universe/Generations era, and have some new competition with Combiner Wars and Titans Return. Has the throne been usurped? Let's scroll and have a look.

Namesake of the set, Cyclonus. Great as always, this time around he is sporting two hands capable of holding weapons (as opposed to the molded close fisted previous versions) and has a gun stolen from Generations Kup. While he doesn't have quite as nice a jet silhouette as the CW Voyager, I still feel he has the better robot mode.

Sweep leader Scourge is the only one completely unchanged (mold wise) in this set. This grudge match is a toss up. On one hand I prefer the wings on this version, but love the classic space boat alt mode of the Titans release.

And finally, Decepticon Sweep. Take Scourge to the barber shop for a hot shave, and what do you get? This fella. This new head sculpt is fresh take on what the Sweep clone army should look like and is a great addition to anyone's Unicron crew.

So what do these figures mean for your collection? Is it out with the old and in with the new, or long live Classics? Or can you still not let go of G1 even (haha wink wink). Let us know, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I really can't get into this set at all... I never liked the idea of translucent parts representing the Unicronian Trio's metamorphosis - it never came out looking quite right, but even here it's just spotty and in random places that fails to look good from any angle. It really brings down what is an excellent mold in Cyclonus - talking of which, did they really think it'd annoy Movie purists or something if they included Nightstick? Like... c'mon, really? We randomly get a recolour of Kup's gun instead?

The Sweep head is really lovely though. Would love to get that as a Titan Master.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Omega-Doom » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:44 am

Motto: ""I am the future. I have forged this entire planet into a single elegant machine. A vision of technological purity and order. And you four mongrels would dare contaminate that vision with your accursed beast modes.""
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
That sweeps head sculpt looks scrumptious :x
Omega-Doom
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:57 am

Monkey Optimus Prime (another version of Beast Machines Primal Prime essentially) had the main problem nearly all those platinum sets have at release - being far to expensive. there is also the issue that you not always sure why some of them exist in the 1st place.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby X3ROhour » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:25 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
:-(

They were awful separately!
Worst versions of both.
Who decides these things?
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby galvatron00 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:44 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Nice write up shaj!!

I can't help but notice you didn't have the loincloths facing forward.. :lol: :lol:

Also!! Any way we can get the wings opened up to see how pretty they are?
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
If it weren't for the translucent plastics, this set would've been awesome.

Heck I may nab that Cyclonus if I ever see him separately.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAR wrote:Monkey Optimus Prime (another version of Beast Machines Primal Prime essentially) had the main problem nearly all those platinum sets have at release - being far to expensive. there is also the issue that you not always sure why some of them exist in the 1st place.
To celebrate each Chinese New Year with a big old Optimus toy. :-B
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Endurance: 8

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:30 am

I was actually surprised by how much I liked the set. It also looks good with the older eHobby set with the eHobby set in front and these guys in the back.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Mkall wrote:If it weren't for the translucent plastics, this set would've been awesome.

That's transparent plastic. Translucent would actually be an improvement here.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Overcracker » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Optimum Supreme wrote:
Mkall wrote:If it weren't for the translucent plastics, this set would've been awesome.

No. That is in fact translucent.

It's just that translucency can have gradations. Transparency is what happens when its 100% translucent.

trans·par·ent
transˈperənt/
adjective
(of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
"transparent blue water"
synonyms: clear, crystal clear, see-through, translucent, pellucid, limpid, glassy, vitreous More
easy to perceive or detect.
"the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes"
synonyms: obvious, evident, self-evident, undisguised, unconcealed, conspicuous, patent, clear, crystal clear, plain, (as) plain as the nose on your face, apparent, unmistakable, easily discerned, manifest, palpable, indisputable, unambiguous, unequivocal
"a transparent attempt to win favor"
having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived.
"you'd be no good at poker—you're too transparent"

trans·lu·cent
transˈlo͞osnt,tranzˈlo͞osnt/Submit
adjective
(of a substance) allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent.
"fry until the onions become translucent"
synonyms: semitransparent, semiopaque, pellucid, limpid, clear;

Not sure how it would improve it if it were less see through than it is.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:58 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
A shame about all that clear plastic because the metallic paintjobs on those look gorgeous.

Out of interest, is that Cyclonus mold worth owning? He certainly looks the part but his lack of bicep swivels kinda kills it a little. I'm considering going for the UW Grand Galvatron set at some point and having the Cyclonus from that set.

As for Scourge...hmm. The old "stealth bomber" mold is cool, but in the event that Galvatron AND Cyclonus are Voyagers, Scourge needs not to be the odd one out. Same issue applies to TR Scourge (who IMO isn't that great looking to begin with). Ironically enough I'm actually tempted to throw G1 accuracy out the window and get Energon Dreadwing as my Scourge- he's got similar-ish colours, turns into a space boat and looks awesome.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Courage: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Overcracker wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:

No. That is in fact translucent.

It's just that translucency can have gradations. Transparency is what happens when its 100% translucent.

trans·par·ent
transˈperənt/
adjective
(of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.
"transparent blue water"
synonyms: clear, crystal clear, see-through, translucent, pellucid, limpid, glassy, vitreous More
easy to perceive or detect.
"the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes"
synonyms: obvious, evident, self-evident, undisguised, unconcealed, conspicuous, patent, clear, crystal clear, plain, (as) plain as the nose on your face, apparent, unmistakable, easily discerned, manifest, palpable, indisputable, unambiguous, unequivocal
"a transparent attempt to win favor"
having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived.
"you'd be no good at poker—you're too transparent"

trans·lu·cent
transˈlo͞osnt,tranzˈlo͞osnt/Submit
adjective
(of a substance) allowing light, but not detailed images, to pass through; semitransparent.
"fry until the onions become translucent"
synonyms: semitransparent, semiopaque, pellucid, limpid, clear;

Not sure how it would improve it if it were less see through than it is.

You say Remold, I say Retool
You say Repaint, I say Redeco

Remold, Retool
Repaint, Redeco

Let's call the whole thing off...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Delta Magnus wrote:Out of interest, is that Cyclonus mold worth owning?

Yes, Big Time. One of the best TF toys of all time to have an aerial cybertronian alt mode. And it gives you a nice kibble free robot that doesnt even look like he has an alt mode.

As for Scourge...hmm. The old "stealth bomber" mold is cool, but in the event that Galvatron AND Cyclonus are Voyagers, Scourge needs not to be the odd one out. Same issue applies to TR Scourge (who IMO isn't that great looking to begin with). Ironically enough I'm actually tempted to throw G1 accuracy out the window and get Energon Dreadwing as my Scourge- he's got similar-ish colours, turns into a space boat and looks awesome.

But he is not super fun to play with. Those boat shells come off (purposefully) and he is one of the fiddliest Transformers outside of MP 05. Looks great though, I am glad to own him. But I would want an army of him. I find the Generations Scourge to have a good balance of complexity and fun and the alt mode has less visible robot kibble:

Transformers Generations Scourge Gallery

Transformers Titans Return Scourge Gallery

Also the weapon storarge on gen Scourge is to die for.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:Out of interest, is that Cyclonus mold worth owning?

Yes, Big Time. One of the best TF toys of all time to have an aerial cybertronian alt mode. And it gives you a nice kibble free robot that doesnt even look like he has an alt mode.

Thanks for the recommendation. Having seen some pics of him looking super dynamic even without the bicep swivels I think I'm convinced. I may very well try and get him, once my living situation is sorted.

But he is not super fun to play with. Those boat shells come off (purposefully) and he is one of the fiddliest Transformers outside of MP 05. Looks great though, I am glad to own him. But I would want an army of him. I find the Generations Scourge to have a good balance of complexity and fun and the alt mode has less visible robot kibble:

Transformers Generations Scourge Gallery

Transformers Titans Return Scourge Gallery

Also the weapon storarge on gen Scourge is to die for.

That's a shame about Energon Dreadwing. I may still pick him or his mold brother up if I find him for cheap, but I'll avoid paying top dollar (sterling?) for him now. As for Gen Scourge, if I DO get Universe Cyclonus I will almost certainly get him too (whilst TR Scourge is More G1 and has a great "soapdish" mode, his robot mode is kinda lacklustre, and his Hasbro paintjob is just appalling) unless I somehow find a better option, which is highly unlikely.

I do wish that HasTak had done a better job on Scourge though. I actually really like his design, especially the bat wings/cape and that gorgeous spaceship mode. Unfortunately the only toy I've ever seen capture that particular...something about him (specifically the silhouette he had with those magnificent wings) is X-Transbots' MP Scourge attempt, which unfortunately isn't a very good figure. None of the other figures quite get it right- the Titanium is oddly proportioned, the Gen figure is good but quite a radical redesign (though still probably my favourite thus far), the Wings of Honour figures were cool and all (especially for a convention exclusive) but are hard to find and are at the end of the day still just redecos of the (admittedly awesome) Cybertron Sideways figure, and the TR toy, even with the Takara paintjob, is kinda tubby, has the Headmaster gimmick and the wings are somewhat underwhelming. Scourge just seems to be hard to get right.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Delta Magnus wrote:Scourge just seems to be hard to get right.

But not as hard as Ironhide, for some reason.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:

It honestly might take until the 50th anniversary of the series for him to get a proper toy
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

It honestly might take until the 50th anniversary of the series for him to get a proper toy

Yeah the best official Classics-ish Ironhide is probably the Arms Micron in my opinion. Didn't people used to say they should have retooled the Gen Orion Pax as Ironhide? That would have been cool. The club could have done that instead of two mostly white figures.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 6

Postby Kurona » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
SureShot18 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yeah the best official Classics-ish Ironhide is probably the Arms Micron in my opinion. Didn't people used to say they should have retooled the Gen Orion Pax as Ironhide? That would have been cool. The club could have done that instead of two mostly white figures.

Especially when Nova Prime just does not work.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 pm

SureShot18 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yes that would have been cool. I never thought of it and though I dont like redecos too much, I would have been ok with that. It definitely looks like an ironhide body. I have the arms micron and its really not great. They mess up the movie homage by not giving him the Hasbro weapons and they give him a fake chest and a messed up back kibble piece which is really odd when the Cyberverse Ironhide had the same design but didnt have a fake chest. Here is my list of Best Ironhides, feel free to tell us there why you like the arms micron best :) http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... oys/34301/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
That Cyclonus looks preety tasty. I could really really get behind the translucent parts; they go better with the non-trNslucent parts than usual.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Collectotron » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:50 am

This set looks great
Collectotron
Mini-Con
News Credits: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 am

We still need a Platinum two pack with the new Wheelie and Gnaw figures to get the whole movie cast out there.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Re: Transformers Generations 2016 Platinum Edition: Armada of Cyclonus - Pictorial Review

Postby william-james88 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:28 am

shajaki wrote:Sweep leader Scourge is the only one completely unchanged (mold wise) in this set.

So is mine faulty? Because the original release would let you sink the head down to hide it more in alt mode and it would push down the landing gear so you could use it. But in this version, the landing gear at the back is already low and ready to be unfolded without you needing to push the head down. Does his head even push down?

Also, here are some more pics, including some with light piping!

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #9 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220193 9A (CA) Revolver"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr H DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223275 1H (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #341 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 FEB230245 341B (W) McConville (CA) Colak"
SPAWN #341 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230375 3A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230245 24A (CA) Williams (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #24 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B GI JOE 1123IM273 (CA) Ortiz (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 DF sketch Image Comics 2023 MAY221411 (CA) Haeser 230926Z"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KILLADELPHIA #34 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1223IM298 34C (CA) Alexander (W) Barnes"
NEW!
KILLADELPHIA #34 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1023IM370 25A (CA) Sabbatini (W) McFarlane"
SCORCHED #25 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Image Firsts SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 2013 FEB100330 (W/A/CA) Larsen"
Image Firsts SAVAG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAY210211 14A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F 1:50 incv Ellipsis Design Image Comics 2021 DEC208790 4F"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KILLADELPHIA #34 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM296 34A (CA) Alexander (W) Barnes"
NEW!
KILLADELPHIA #34 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON