This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Most Badass Looking Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Most Badass Looking Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:06 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 Most badass looking Transformer toys

This was probably the most fun I had making a list since I simply spent a bunch of time perusing galleries looking for pictures to prove how badass some Transformers toys can look. This list will inevitably be light on writing since in this case a picture is worth more than my words. I am lucky to be writing these lists for a site which is known for its galleries and I encourage you all to write your lists on which Transformers Toys look badass with some pictures in the discussion. So without further ado, here are what I find to be the most badass looking Transfromers toys.

5. Transformers G1 1986 Predaking (Reissue) and Transformers Super God Masterforce Powermaster Optimus Prime w/ Apex Armor (God Ginrai)

You would think G1 toys wouldn't look very badass since most can't move well but that would mean ignoring some of the most badass designs ever. Predaking and Powermaser Optimus are brimming with guns and sharp metal (and teeth for Predaking). They both look like emissaries for death either swooping down or revving up towards you. I couldn't choose which looked more badass because they are indeed both bricks with a combining gimmick, and an equally badass alt mode (don't mess with Tantrum!), and both have weapons EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

4. Transformers Generations Roadbuster

For some reason, having a visor instead of optics, which helps hide emotion, just brings the badass level to 11 (think Robocop) and a lot of the picks on this list have that (total coincidence I realized as I wrote this down) like Roadbuster here. While the whole design is badass, what I love are the accessories he comes with. You could turn his alt mode into a Mad Max like vehicle with all the added artillery and it's just so fun all the weapon combinations you could come up with in any mode. I especially love having the missile pod on one of his shoulders (Thew has a great rundown of all the possibilities).

3. Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock (Grimlock (MP-08))

Behold!

Having the massive T-Rex hips become the shoulders gives you such a beast of a bot.

Hail to the King baby!

2. Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Onslaught

That deal with the visor I was talking about earlier comes to full effect on this Onslaught toy. Those shoulders are insane with the alt mode's ramming spikes climbing to the heavens with his back cannons completing the look. This toy doesn't combine to form Bruticus and he clearly doesn't need to, I am already shi#&ing my pants.

1. Transformers Universe Nemesis Prime

Ok, before we get to this, how many of you know of Peter Freuchen, the most badass man to ever live? Here is the most awesome and brief history lesson you will ever have (brought to you by me and kottke.org):

Standing six feet seven inches, with a magnificent beard, Freuchen was an arctic explorer (among many other things). He participated in several arctic journeys (including a 1000-mile dogsled trip across Greenland), had a peg leg (he lost his leg to frostbite in 1926; he amputated his gangrenous toes himself), was involved in the Danish resistance against Germany and was imprisoned and sentenced to death by the Nazis before escaping to Sweden. My favourite part of his life is when he was trapped in an ice cave where he would certainly die, so he fashioned an icepick out of his frozen poop to escape. Oh and if the peg leg and beard didn't give it away, in his older years he became a whaler ship captain. While the harpoon launcher was invented, he preferred whale hunting the old fashion way which means driving up to the whale and manually stabbing the harpoon into it.

This is how he looked like.

I don't know about you, but that pic totally makes me think of this toy:

Oh man! That toy always looked like Optimus woke up between those millions of years stuck on earth and explored out during the ice age by himself, where he skinned Mammoths to keep warm (and eventually went back to the volcano to keep sleeping and never spoke of this to anyone). He totally gives me a Norse viking/seasoned arctic explorer vibe ala Peter Freuchen. Just look at this picture from Hisashi Yuki, the Takara designer who made this toy:

And the best part is that Hasbro (freaken Hasbro for once!) made the most badass redeco of this already insanely badass looking toy. They gave him a Nemesis Prime deco with ... blood soaked tusks !

Honourable Mentions: Please let us know which toys you find most badass as I am sure there are more than the ones I mentioned. Here's another, for instance:

Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime (Galaxy Convoy)

Also I wasn't going to include him since he is just so much on the nose but come on, I have to mention Transformers Masterpiece G2 Sideswipe (G-2 Lambor):

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Most Badass Looking Transformer toys

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:11 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Black Convoy and Omega Prime? Also Gigatron mold from Car Robots.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Top 5 Most Badass Looking Transformers Toys

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:55 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I guess it all depends on how we determine what "bad ass" means.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:40 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Unicron

-Eat's planets for funnsies

-Was probably the only thing to make Galvatron speechless when he transformed

-Actually says '...I considered sparring your wretched little planet, now, you shall witness it's dismemberment.'

-And is voiced by Orson Welles

'nuff said [-(

And, well, let's not forget The Fallen, who, by virtue of not having a very good toy, gets omitted, but, come on, he's on F#%KING FIRE :twisted:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Randomhero » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:53 am

Fallen hasn't got anything on toaster bot Ejector
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am

Randomhero wrote:Fallen hasn't got anything on toaster bot Ejector

True, he should have made the list on virtue of transforming into a toaster, that's pretty badass :michaelbay:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Va'al » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:14 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Fallen hasn't got anything on toaster bot Ejector

True, he should have made the list on virtue of transforming into a toaster, that's pretty badass :michaelbay:

Thirded. So majestic.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:57 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I have so many Bad-ass looking TFd in mind, but I have to go somewhere with my familly so I'll just point one:

The final form or Armada Optimus Prime, the TOWER OF DEATH:

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby transformnerd114 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Motto: "Interactions are always preceded by two separate points of perspective by which many factors have led to the moment of the event occurring."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Automatic Incendiary Gun
I would like to suggest some of them: Armada Unicron, Transformers Cybertron Galvatron, Wing Saber (especially when W.S. and O.P. combine into Sonic Wing Mode), Dark Crumplezone, Sideways, Nemesis Breaker, Alternators Shockblast, Movie 2007 Longarm, Incinerator, Stockade, Leader Class Brawl, ROTF Voyager Bludgeon, Recon Ironhide, Skystalker, HFTD Leader Class Starscream, Brimstone/RTS Chopsaw, DOTM Shockwave, HA Soundwave, Takara AOE Leader Optimus Prime, Generations Skullgrin, Warpath, WFC Optimus Prime, Prime F.E. Cliffjumper, and finally, P.R.I.D. Soundwave because he's so menacing.
My Current TF Count= 327;
Autobots= 163; Decepticons= 154;
Both= 2;
Predacons= 7; Maximals= 1
transformnerd114
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Watch transformnerd114 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Boeing 747SP
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Nice list! Have to agree about Universe Nemesis Prime; he's definitely on my want list once I have more space.

If I may, I'd like to suggest my own list:

5: PCC Sledge.

Despite being a bit of a pipsqueak, I do love this guy- between the scowl, the neat black and yellow colourscheme and the fact he has a rock saw on his chest, he's pretty awesome looking. Plus, his vehicle mode is pretty cool, his targetmaster of sorts is a drill, and he makes a nifty combiner torso.

4: Armada Megatron.

He loses points for being a bit of a brick and for that weird coral-orange colour, but I do love him so. His tank mode is like a big armour-plated beetle, and that robot mode is just to die for. The proportions, the massive shoulder-pylons, the headsculpt...just brilliant.

3: Beast Wars Scavenger.

Sure, his "vehicle" mode kinda looks daft and he's a kibble monster in robot mode, but...I dunno, he has this certain feel about him. His robot mode is monstrous and imposing, with the kibble legs actually making his silhouette even more menacing, and his robotic fire-ant mode is just terrifying!

2: ROTF Bludgeon.

He's a skeleton samurai tank. Enough said. He gets even better with the Headrobots upgrade kit.

1: Car Robots Gigatron/RID2001 Megatron.

Words fail me to describe what a thing of beauty Gigatron is. Between that sexy, sexy purple and black colourscheme, the red bits glowing under the light like some sort of demonic furnace, the airbrushed chrome chestplate, and that GLORIOUS headsculpt, he is, in my opinion, the best looking Transformer ever. And that's not even touching on his alternate modes, almost all of which look fantastic.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Ouch » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:54 pm

I may be blasphemous to put Bay movie figs in here, but I think that RotF Brawn and Recon Ironhide ( I think you could make a case for more than one movie Ironhide ) deserve at least a mention.
Ouch
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Ew no. I count Roadbuster as one of the most blandest awful Generations figures ever made (bought mine cheap then sold it soon after after I realised it was pretty much clown-footed junk). And I still find that Nemesis Prime figure beyond goofy. And as much as I have a fondness for Powermaster Prime and still own it, the proportions make him look anything but badass (overly large head and skinny short arms). I'll agree with Masterpiece Grimlock (one of the few in that line to be almost worthy of the Masterpiece name) but then he's Grimlock. But loses points anytime someone puts those silly Season 3 accessories on him.

Some version of movie Ironhide should be in here whether it's the large Leader Class figure or the weapon heavy recon voyager. He's just one of the most badass looking Transformers, particularly for an Autobot.

Just about any version of the RotF Optimus Prime mold, extra points for Striker version.

And as mentioned RotF Bludgeon (with or without the Headrobots upgrade, mine has it) He's an undead samurai and a tank and looks great in both modes.

I agree about the movie Brawn figure too. I regret selling mine a few years back and I'm gonna get another or his redeco (Fallback was it?)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
RotF Lockdown comes to mind.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby megatronus » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I like your choices! :KREMZEEK:

Onslaught might be my favorite Classics/Genererations-style figure EVER. He holds up remarkably well to time, and is, in a word, BAD-ASS.

But, the US iteration of the mold might be the worst. You must consider the Henkei-era Japanese 'USA Edition' version:

Also, don't forget about Botcon 2010 box set exclusive Clench, who has an amazingly badass headsculpt to match that bruiser of a body:

Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I count Roadbuster as one of the most blandest awful Generations figures ever made (bought mine cheap then sold it soon after after I realised it was pretty much clown-footed junk).
I was of the same opinion as you before having him in hand, but did a total 180 after the fact. So, different strokes my friend :)^

Great list, but I gotta toss a beasty into the mix:

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Also... honorable mention, TF:Prime Skyquake & Dreadwing (with SXS gatling guns):

Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Oh so it's all about visors and big weapons? And Stalker is left out AGAIN?

Typical. >:oP
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Not a toy, but:

...nuff said.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Optimutt » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
Very nice list!

I like the love that that Onslaught and Roadbuster got. And, if we're talking big/hosts of guns, I've also got to mention Generations Skids.

Transformers Generations Skids Gallery
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby MisterNewUzer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Nobody has said Animated Ultra Magnus yet? I'm shocked, I mean look at all of these guns! And this pic has 2 that haven't even deployed yet!

And by extension, the Roadbuster repaint, WITH the replacement head! Roadbuster NEEDS many guns, and this toy has them in spades!

MisterNewUzer
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Delta Magnus wrote:Nice list! Have to agree about Universe Nemesis Prime; he's definitely on my want list once I have more space.

If I may, I'd like to suggest my own list:

By all means, that is always what I am hoping for :)

1: Car Robots Gigatron/RID2001 Megatron.

Words fail me to describe what a thing of beauty Gigatron is. Between that sexy, sexy purple and black colourscheme, the red bits glowing under the light like some sort of demonic furnace, the airbrushed chrome chestplate, and that GLORIOUS headsculpt, he is, in my opinion, the best looking Transformer ever. And that's not even touching on his alternate modes, almost all of which look fantastic.

I also agree that he is one of the most beautiful toys I have in my collection. But more glorious and regal than badass, kinda like Cybertron/Galaxy Force Scourge/Flame Convoy.
I am not as big a fan as you are on his alt modes though. That one headed dragon, ship, racecar, and mammoth mode are all kinda iffy for me. I do like the Bat and Griffon mode for some reason and I LOVE the hand mode (which I seem to be minority for some reason, come on guys that mode is awesome!).

fenrir72 wrote:Black Convoy

Which one, Scourge? And while Black deco'd prime are badass, I didnt want to overflood the list so I went with the one I found to work best (the blood soaked tusks go a long way) ;)

Carnivius_Prime wrote:I agree about the movie Brawn figure too. I regret selling mine a few years back and I'm gonna get another or his redeco (Fallback was it?)

Get movie Brawn instead, the Fallback redeco doesnt work as well. It tried to be classics but just doesnt fit and the deco scheme kinda blows. I really like that headsculpt (reminds me of the Killzone games) but his goat legs kill the look for me a bit.

shajaki wrote:
Great list, but I gotta toss a beasty into the mix:

That is GORGEOUS!

Burn wrote:Oh so it's all about visors and big weapons? And Stalker is left out AGAIN?

It is hard to look badass in those colours :lol:

Hellscream9999 wrote:
And, well, let's not forget The Fallen, who, by virtue of not having a very good toy, gets omitted, but, come on, he's on F#%KING FIRE :twisted:

Don't cut yourself short, he was on my (rather big) shortlist. While his toy has its faults, it has a great deco going for him and a killer headsculpt.

Transformers Titanium Series The Fallen Gallery

Transformers Titanium Series The Fallen Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:

Which one, Scourge? And while Black deco'd prime are badass, I didnt want to overflood the list so I went with the one I found to work best (the blood soaked tusks go a long way) ;)[/url]

Yup. Scourge of the Car Robot series.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Which one, Scourge? And while Black deco'd prime are badass, I didnt want to overflood the list so I went with the one I found to work best (the blood soaked tusks go a long way) ;)[/url]

Yup. Scourge of the Car Robot series.
Yeah, Scourge had both the looks and the personality to fit this list, though Black Convoy seemed to have even more of an edge to him with his even more dark and serious personality than Scourge. 8-)

Though, it's too bad that both Scourge and Black Convoy lost a large chunk of their coolness after what Galvatron/Devil Gigatron did to each of them by the end of both versions of the show.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:30 pm

THIS

Sabrblade wrote:Not a toy, but:

...nuff said.

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:And, well, let's not forget The Fallen, who, by virtue of not having a very good toy, gets omitted, but, come on, he's on F#%KING FIRE :twisted:

Don't cut yourself short, he was on my (rather big) shortlist. While his toy has its faults, it has a great deco going for him and a killer headsculpt.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby megatronus » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:00 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
THIS

Sabrblade wrote:Not a toy, but:

...nuff said.

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:And, well, let's not forget The Fallen, who, by virtue of not having a very good toy, gets omitted, but, come on, he's on F#%KING FIRE :twisted:

LOL! Avatar call-out.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON