This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Transformers Masterpiece Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:21 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers and for this special occasion, we have a guest columnist, Shajaki, who is a Masterpiece Completionist. These are his opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and we hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here. Take it away Shajaki!

With more than 60 Transformers Masterpiece Toys to choose from between Hasbro/TakaraTomy and exclusives from each, it's no simple task to widdle it down to a top 5. But I tackled it head first and made (what I'm sure will be) some controversial choices. Agree or disagree, let us know in the discussion forum! Now without further ado, let's get rollin!

#5 MP-03 Starscream

Am I crazy? I don't think so. Everyone is surely saying "Y U no MP11?" and I'll tell you why: it's more functional. After handling every version of MP11 thus far, and while aesthetically superior I find it very fiddly. I've also handled every version of MP03 aside from the Ghost, and they are all solid as a rock.

The MP03 Starscream is something truly unique with cartoon accuracy being totally set aside for real world aesthetics. MP03's jet mode is incredibly sleek, and fits together like a puzzle. And while his bot mode is not what we wanted (or were teased with) is functional and appealing. Also, consider this: with the obvious shift in priorities for the MP line since #10, we may never see an addition like this again. Your move fandom!

#4 MP-08X King Grimlock

If MP Grimlock gets an update (ala size correction to MP10) ask yourself: what could actually be improved? He has quite the luxury not having to conform to an officially licensed product like a Lamborghini, because both modes are perfect. Take a G1 Grimlock and give him modern engineering, and you've got MP08.

King Grimlock here is like the Rolls-Royce of Grimlock's. Forget the comic homage (or don't since it's amazing) as that head to tail silver paint is phenomenal. Not to mention that EVEN richer gold chrome, orange/clear bladed sword, and crown (at the time only available with the X variant). Anyone who is a fan of the mold or Marvel Comics, should snatch up the reissue of X while it's still available because you won't regret it!

#3 Hasbro MP-02 Soundwave

While the red eyed TakaraTomy Soundwave is more accurate and enough of a reason to import based on such (for me anyways since I have issues), Hasbro's simply can't be beat for the sheer fact that he came with EVERY cassette. And yes I'm ignoring you Ratbat cause you were late to the party. Also, those yellow toy accurate eyes are actually quite fetching.

Soundwave has a huge cult following, so getting the MP treatment was long overdue. And boy did they ever knock it out of the park. His bot mode feels like it was one of the most un-hindered in the line, having the an incredible range of motion and posability. Though I guess it helps that all he has to do it transform into a rectangle, but MAN what a rectangle! If he weren't so expensive I bet people would use MP Soundwaves to build their houses with instead of bricks. It's a solid figure, and that would be one solid house.

This is Soundwave's moment, but did I mention the cassettes? They're terrific.

#2 MP-21 G2 Bumblebee

Boy was this spot hard to decide on. It was between Bee here and G2 Sideswipe, and ultimately Bee won simply because I think the figure (in both modes) was executed better. Anyways, how long were fans waiting for a newer than G1 Volkswagen Bumblebee? Forever? Give or take. Either way, I think we can all agree that the wait was worth it. And to be treated to another helping of G2 makes me ecstatic and hopeful for future re-purposing of MP figures (perhaps this was the true intent of the Amazon face plate?).

Now I've heard every complaint under the sun for this figure. He's to small, car mode isn't "chibi" cartoon accurate, he costs to much, why is Daniel/Spike/jetpack there, ect. What I haven't heard however, are many complaints from people who have him in hand because once you have him in your grubby paws you just can't put him down. His transformation is S-L-I-C-K. Car mode is solid, faithful to the real deal and impressive. His bot mode is shockingly expressive. He is able to pull of almost any pose you can imagine. Trust me when I say pictures don't do him just, you gotta play with one. Put aside your scale issues and enjoy this toy!

#1 MP-18B Bluestreak

It's an exciting time to be a part of this hobby. Is anyone aware of the fact that a Blue Bluestreak has never officially existed in Transformers cannon? Sure there's been a Binaltech and Kreon's, but not much else outside of that. Even E-Hobby who's known for throwing the Diaclone love around never gave us a blue Bluestreak. Many fans have seen the blue fella in catalogs, box art, and old time Diaclone pics. But this is the first time that the blue Datsun has been recognized by Hasbro/TakaraTomy.

Blue is the most perfect and prettiest color there is. Scientific fact.
I'm being cheeky of course, but can you argue that this figure doesn't look stunning in these colors? The figure itself is a marvel. Alt mode is a perfect Datsun, and bot mode is inspiring. Many people even think he is the quintessential Autobot (what with his noggin being the Autobot symbol) cause when you think Transformers, it's hard not to picture one of those Datsun brothers. The only negative thing I can say is that his arms are a little hindered by the hood chest. But it's hardly a complaint since everything looks exactly how it should. Posability is a dream, especially those legs and feet. If you look at other recent attempts (Classics/Henkei) the rear of the car becomes the feet, but cheating while doing so by having an actual foot underneath. This MP uses the bottom of the car as a foot, just like the G1 toy and cartoon model. And not only that, they have an INCREDIBLE range of motion.

Perfect modes + Posability + Blue = Winner.
It's just math folks. But wait a sec... this list doesn't end here?!

#1 MP-24 StarSaber

That's right folks. Two number ones, it's a tie!
StarSaber's awesomeness shocked me and I would be remiss if he were not included. But he's not simply included, he shares the #1 spot because he is an engineering marvel. So much so, that it's difficult to even describe as I know I'll miss something.

In the interest of total transparency, I'll tell you that I have no emotional attachment to this character and know next to nothing about him as I've seen very little of the Japanese G1 cartoons. Hopefully this demonstrates how much this figure impressed me. But I assume many of you are like me but not an MP completionist and passed on him, which is a shame. This big guy has two robot modes, two jet modes, a "base" mode, and an adorably tiny Brainmaster. I would have been impressed if the figure was simply Saber (the smaller bot) with the Brain of Courage, because that Brainmaster gimmick is outstanding. Then you add the super robot mode to the mix and with that he takes the cake. So folks, I implore you: even if you just have a passing fancy in this figure, take the plunge. The fan service and attention to detail TakaraTomy provided for this figure is unprecedented. If this is the incredible result of fan polls, hopefully we see more of them in the future!

Honorable Mentions:

MP10 Convoy- He doesn't make the list... because he pretty much IS the list. Besides it's only a top five (or six) and I need room!
MP20 Wheeljack- He receives so much praise, but I have a huge point of contention. MP's are supposed to be as close to "anime" accurate as can be, and I'm betting that was all sacrificed for vehicle realism to satisfy Lancia. If there were a MP20A, he'd make my list!
MP22 Ultra Magnus- Amazing figure that I personally love, but has limitations. Not to mention, I can't deal with that now.

In closing, the Masterpiece line (especially post MP10) is a force to reckoned with. Absolutely amazing figures have been produced, and there's been a tonne of fan service as well. Money is the name of the game and we all know that more variants means more money to fuel the machine, but I feel they've really gone above and beyond. From Headmasters Soundblaster, to Marvel Comics Grimlock, to Diaclone Tigertracks, to G1 cartoon one-timer Acid Storm, how can anyone not be happy? I'll say it again, it's a great time to be a part of the hobby. Enjoy your toys folks!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Transformers Masterpiece Toys

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Top#1 choice of SS. That I agree. :BOWDOWN: He'd be the greatest thing since sliced bread if TT inclued a separate non transformable "Battle Up" helmet/cockpit for Jean or even included Jean.

UM........it's the waist. Agreed.

SW? Any SW is awesome.

I'd still choose WJ over any of the Lancia guys..........maybe close

Convoy? Maybe he should be a separate class for himself. :lol:

BB? Deserves it. So many underestimated him.

Grimlock? I have a thing for French Maids so I lean on the TT version :oops:

Weakest would be the Corvette releases because of the lack of neck "locks"

The Lambo guys are just as bad@ss!

Megs and Rodimus would be the buttom heap because of: cosmic rust, fragile and too intricate parts but then, it TT forced the designer to churn him in like a month or so. For Rody, those fragile parts again.......
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:51 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
1) Bumblebee, and for every reason you mentioned. In my mind, it's the best transformer ever made.

2)Soundwave, because only Bee tops him in awesome.

3)Ultra Magnus, bevuse he is big, heavy, fully trqnsformable into a massive armored bot. Most of all, because h isn't a stupid white Prime repaint.

4)MP-10 Prime. Simply the best Prime ever made or ever will be.

5)MP-11 Starscream, because MP-3 is a fancy piece of plastic **** that falls over if a mouse farts. Seriously, I like you Willy Shajaki (figured I better fix my error, even though Burn tells me you news guys are all the same :-P. ), but putting MP-3 on your list makes me question your sanity. :lol: 1

Wheeljack may actually tie for fifth. G2 'swipe only works for me with 3rd party add on kit.
Last edited by Ironhidensh on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:57 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I agree with the list except for #1. For me, MP-10 should be #1 all the way. Optimus is perfect in every ways, with a perfect vehicle mode and bot mode. Also came with the trailer and everything.

Bublebee, I personally overpaid for it, but I still not regret it. He's a perfect little guy plus he's an OFFICIAL Volks Bug!

Also, MP-03 Strarscream is the BEST seeker mold. Sure, the bot of MP-11 is more cartoon accurate, but it have lots of issues with an un-clipping chest, it feel cheap to the touch, and he cost TWICE as much than the original MP-03 price! At least, I still have my MP-03G. Now, if only the original greenish MP-03 wasnt that expensive...

===========================================

BTW, Will, I would like to suggest another top 5 list. Best legion sized TF. The list would include all SMALL legends, Cyberverse Legions, normal Gobots, G1 minibots, and minicons. Design, transformation, looks, and fun factor would play a role. Waddaya say?
Last edited by -Kanrabat- on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Sweet list! Funny you should mention MP-03, because if/when I have the space and money for an MP collection I'm planning on using the MP-03 based Seekers instead of the MP-11 based ones. For one thing I prefer them aesthetically and for another I have heard from multiple sources (including your good self) that they are far more solid.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 am

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:07 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
5)MP-11 Starscream, because MP-3 is a fancy piece of plastic SHIZZLESNIT that falls over if a mouse farts. Seriously, I like you Willy, but putting MP-3 on your list makes me question your sanity. :lol:

Wheeljack may actually tie for fifth. G2 'swipe only works for me with 3rd party add on kit.

I like you too Ironhidensh, but I didnt write this list, Shajaki did. Its written in the intro. I wrote my list a little below yours and I think you will see that we are on the same page with MP 11 :D

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:15 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
BTW, Will, I would like to suggest another top 5 list. Best legion sized TF. The list would include all SMALL legends, Cyberverse Legions, normal Gobots, G1 minibots, and minicons. Design, transformation, looks, and fun factor would play a role. Waddaya say?

Oh hell yeah, those lists are on the way. But we split them to make more lists. One would be for the G1 mininots, another for micromasters, andother for minicons and another for legions/legends.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:48 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
5)MP-11 Starscream, because MP-3 is a fancy piece of plastic SHIZZLESNIT that falls over if a mouse farts. Seriously, I like you Willy, but putting MP-3 on your list makes me question your sanity. :lol:

I like you too Ironhidensh, but I didnt write this list, Shajaki did. Its written in the intro. I wrote my list a little below yours and I think you will see that we are on the same page with MP 11 :D

Oops. :oops:

I skipped the intro and went straight to the list. My bad, your sanity is restored to you. :-D
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby CombaticonsCombine? » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 am

Motto: "<:: Cavolo. ::>"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
I think Bluestreak looks amazing, to be sure.
Your list seems pretty good, and I agree with most of your choices. Mine looks a bit like this.

CC's Top 5 Masterpiece List:

5. Bumblebee (G2) - Awesome mold with some nice articulation. I'm a bit put off by the hollow-ish side-chest, but it works for the vehicle mode so I can't complain. But this particular instance of the mold gets props for color. Seriously, this thing looks even better in person. The metal-flake gold is gorgeous, and the smooth silver of the mask with that bright blue...I get chills just looking at it.

4. Bluestreak - BB looks pretty great, but Bluestreak looks freaking AMAZING. The mold itself is 99.87% perfect, with nice articulation and molded detail. The paint on it is even more perfect, with a nice, beautiful blue on top of some very appropriate silver. The little head crests are a cute little shade of yellow, as well. But where this particular version of the mold shines is the vehicle mode. Seriously. The paint apps on the vehicle mode are RIDICULOUSLY detailed and crisp.

3. Star Saber - In terms of looks, I'd place it on par with BB back on place 5. But Saber wins through pure engineering genius. I can't even really explain it here. You need to transform him to believe him.

2. Soundwave - I don't even know where to start with this guy. He's big, he's bulky, he's solid. Soundwave is an EXTREMELY fun figure and an excellent-looking display piece. Every version of this mold is great, with the yellow-eyed version being my favorite. The cassettes that come with this mold are all very-well made, despite some small QC issues with the Rumble/Frenzy mold. I'd honestly say he was worth the money spent, especially with those awesome die-cast feet.

1. Octus - ;)
CombaticonsCombine?
Minibot
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Andrius » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:08 am

I just can't get behind King Grimlock. Except for the crown, what's the love for this guy over the original MP release?

The blue is hideous and while I acknowledge that it's an attempt to reflect the inky blue/black of the comic, it just looks like a dollar-store knock-off to me.

The biggest failing, however, is the omission of Grimmy's apron/serving tray, probably the best accessories of ANY Masterpiece release.
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Deathsanras » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 am

william-james88 wrote:a Blue Bluestreak has never officially existed in Transformers cannon?

This is cannon.

william-james88 wrote:Sure there's been a Binaltech and Kreon's, but not much else outside of that.

Which would be something completely different to "never".
Also, Kreon's what?
ImageImageImageImage

Lastly, why does almost every description of MP-18B describe it as a redeco/remold of MP-18, when it's clearly MP-17 Prowl with the lightbar omitted?
Deathsanras
Fuzor

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Andrius wrote:The biggest failing, however, is the omission of Grimmy's apron/serving tray, probably the best accessories of ANY Masterpiece release.

Not for me. Anything that reminds me of how terrible Grimlock was written in Season 3 of the cartoon is a definite no from me. From badass to Barney. The Grimlock figure in whatever release though is by far my fave figure from the range but I'm just not fond of the Masterpiece line in general and it's probably because he's one of the ones where he's a major update of the well-detailed toy rather than trying to look too much like the simplified cartoon model. Was stung by a faulty MP-01 way back then and a Megatron I won (niether of those figures I had could even stand up well) and I just find them too costly and too flawed to be worth that cost and I'm not the target audience for G1 'accurate' stuff. Also really dislike the Star Saber just aesthetically (that goofy superhero-ish japanese look never worked for me... The more military-esque Macross/Jetfire type of look was much more my thing when it comes to all that).

The upcoming Shockwave looks decent (I have a fondness for him because of how he was written in the Marvel comics, not the cartoon) but I'd be looking forward to it a lot more if it was a much more affordable figure I wouldn't worry about breaking so easily.

If I ever stop being poor then I'd like a King Grimlock. Marvel Grimlock IS king, no doubt!
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby shajaki » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
CombaticonsCombine? wrote:But Saber wins through pure engineering genius. I can't even really explain it here. You need to transform him to believe him.
EXACTLY. ;)^

Andrius wrote:I just can't get behind King Grimlock.
The blue is hideous and while I acknowledge that it's an attempt to reflect the inky blue/black of the comic, it just looks like a dollar-store knock-off to me.

The biggest failing, however, is the omission of Grimmy's apron/serving tray, probably the best accessories of ANY Masterpiece release.
I was no fan of the blue/black replacement, but that incredibly rich gold chrome was the draw for me. The blue just grew on me. However the apron/serving tray was omitted because of they weren't a part of MP-08X's release. Not to mention how ridiculous Grimlock was in season 3... :SICK:

Deathsanras wrote:Which would be something completely different to "never".
Also, Kreon's what?
I said almost never. Not sure why that would stick in anyone's craw. And Kreon's what? I said Kreon's, you pictured one, I'm not seeing the complaint here.

Deathsanras wrote:Lastly, why does almost every description of MP-18B describe it as a redeco/remold of MP-18, when it's clearly MP-17 Prowl with the lightbar omitted?
Not sure what this is about since I didn't describe the specific mold details. Personally I wouldn't lose sleep on it.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby BERSEKAEL » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 pm

how about optimus and smokescreen?
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby megatronus » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Y U NO MP11?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
megatronus wrote:Y U NO MP11?

:lol: :lol: ;)
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 pm

It's that simple."

Bkz MP-11 suck. [-(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby megatronus » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:05 pm

shajaki wrote:Though I guess it helps that all he has to do it transform into a rectangle, but MAN what a rectangle!

Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
My list changes from time to time but as of now it's:
1. Sideswipe - The poseeability and sleek alt mode. I love the color combo as well. His head sculpt is just on point. Especially how it opens to make way for transformation into the low sitting Lambo mode.

2. Prowl - Prowl is capable of holding some striking poses and everything comes together well in car mode.

3. Bumblebee - A true gem. Enough said.

4. Star Saber - Evokes a true leader and commander. He currently stands on my night stand on my side of the bed and I never tire of seeing him holding sway over my other MPs on the same platform.

5. Grimlock - I own the US TRU version and he is a definitive MP for me. Sturdy, looks terrific, and lots of accessories. I tend to keep him in Dino mode.

Def going to have to update this list mid year 2016 w all the pending releases of Ironhide, Hot Rod, Shockwave, and Ratchet.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby megatronus » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:12 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:

Bkz MP-11 suck. [-(

Fisticuffs?
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Cobotron » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
You'll get no complaint from me about blue Blue for #1. Even if he is sitting on Star Saber's lap. :lol:

Great list! Fun read. Nice job Jak! :APPLAUSE:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:02 pm

I don't have him personally so I couldn't say but weren't there reports of the MP-03 Starscream being quite fragile? The grade of plastic made him snap very easily?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:34 pm

It's that simple."
RiddlerJ wrote:I don't have him personally so I couldn't say but weren't there reports of the MP-03 Starscream being quite fragile? The grade of plastic made him snap very easily?

MP-03 is NOT fragile. It's actually pretty solid.
However, it does NOT have the security features normal TFs have. Meaning parts that pop off and snap back on easy if you are not careful.

Many people transformed him incorrectly or forced things when they shouldnt, resulting in broken tabs and wing joints. I used to own MP-03 in G1 colors and I still own MP-03G, which is made of clear plastics. I transformed them often and nothing ever, ever broke. Because I paid attention when transforming.

MP-11 can be transformed with less care. I can give it that.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Great choices for a list thumbs up definitely to who made this I agree definitely with the list But I have an suggestion whichould be a Top 10 Transformer "Master" type Toys :)
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #406 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC214 406 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #406 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN BEYOND #1 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC803 1C (CA) Timm"
BATMAN BEYOND #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210948 (CA) Bradshaw (W) Kelly"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL ACTION SPIDER-MAN #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 DEC200428 4RI (CA) Florean"
MARVEL ACTION SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 var Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210827 (CA) Jurgens (W) Ziglar"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr H foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC806 139H (W) Zdarsky (CA) Design"
BATMAN #139 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr E Santa + Robin DC Comics 2023 0923DC079 140E (CA) Schmidt"
BATMAN #140 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr N 1:50 DC Comics 2023 DEC222896 1N (CA) Derenick (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #134 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0223DC046 134E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #134 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #428 Robin Lives Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 1023DC814 428C (CA) Mignola"
BATMAN #428 Robin ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230947 (W/A/CA) Ottley"
HULK #13 Marvel Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 JAN233226 2C (W) Williamson (CA) Rodriguez"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr B Superman DC Comics 2023 0323DC080 1055B (CA) Sandoval"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr D pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC199 1073D (CA) Reeder"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON