The D-Max Den

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

Re: The D-Max Den

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Shark(ticons), Dinosaurs, and Hammers oh my!

Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
News Credits: 1278
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby carytheone » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
MEGASHARKTITRON!

Love that whacko. I've been wanting to take a pic of him and his babies for sometime now. Good job :APPLAUSE:
• but that's just my opinion •
•    Collection & Photos     •
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 122
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
carytheone wrote:MEGASHARKTITRON!

Love that whacko. I've been wanting to take a pic of him and his babies for sometime now. Good job :APPLAUSE:

I really did not appreciate this guy properly when I got him back during my very first semester of college. this guy is so wacky, and I love the colors, the shark chest, the insignia, the head, all of it!

He will stay on the table and be one of the first to use the flight stand next week
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:45 pm

So I got some new stuff this weekend! new stand for Unicron's planet mode and for some flight pictures, along with 2 new Studio pals! Scrapmetal is a fun dude.

Also took some pics of Skids today, more Sharkticons, and Prime from my weekend trip home. Eat your fruit kids!

D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby Scramjet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Still waiting to see how the flight stand does for Unicron, so I can purchase it!! My Unicron needs it badly and I still wouldn’t mind that one that person was making for a while as shown in EmGo’s review.
Last edited by Scramjet on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scramjet
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 14
Buy from Scramjet on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Scramjet wrote:Still waiting to see how the flight stand does for Unicron, so I can purchase it!! My Unicron needs it badly still wouldn’t mind that one that person was making for a while as shown in EmGo’s review.

You and me both, I looked for it, couldn't find it.

I haven't yet gotten Unicron to sit on that stand. He is really heavy and would really have to tighten down the screws, but I don't want to, i like having the moving arms
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Hey guys! Guess what?! I finally got an MP Me!

I say a "Me" cause Wheeljack is basically the Transformers version of me, between his many incarnations: Engineer, bearded, nerd, loves Dinosaurs, loves to drive fast, sometimes snarky and a bit of a smart ass, it's all me!

Also got 2 new movies. Spiderverse was incredible, Player one will be seen this week

Also got a Magmatron, oh man is this guy cool. Cannot wait to get MP Megs and Big Convoy to complete my Beast Commanders!

Cary, I have been trying out that stand, and it ain't bad! But unfortunately, I cannot get Unicron to work with it. But it does work well with other figures

Have some deskbots! Grimlock came for my 1 year work anniversary since he was my first ever Deskbot

D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby carytheone » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Ah MP WJ is the cool, I'd highly recommend the repro kit.

The flight (literally) stand looks like the cool. Shame about it not doing its intended job. Also not a stand I need.

RPO is pretty slick, lots of nostalgia baiting and nerdy references.

Edit: congrats on the anny ;)^ cant believe that it's already been year.
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:31 pm

carytheone wrote:Ah MP WJ is the cool, I'd highly recommend the repro kit.

I think this guy is totally awesome by himself, I don't see how the repro kit could improve this!

I'm debating actually having him in the apartment or making him a more permanent part of my work desk, occupation withstanding.
carytheone wrote:The flight (literally) stand looks like the cool. Shame about it not doing its intended job. Also not a stand I need.

Oh it looks great, and it functions great for beast modes. Depthcharge needs to get on there, as do a few other beasts. But yeah sad it doesn't do what I wanted it to. Kinda feels like $19 wasted in a way. But maybe a beast will end up using it regularly
carytheone wrote:RPO is pretty slick, lots of nostalgia baiting and nerdy references.

I'm really looking forward to it. GF and I watched Deadpool 2 and loved it, first time for us both; Big Hero 6, a personal favorite; and Spiderverse, also our first time each. Some great stuff. RPO looks really fun to me
carytheone wrote:Edit: congrats on the anny ;)^ cant believe that it's already been year.

I can't believe it either, it doesn't feel that way! But I'm super glad with how things have worked out, I'm enjoying my life.

Speaking of enjoying life, TFcon is in DC this October! Anyone else thinking of going? I can afford to and it's actually nearby for me, I really want to do it!
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Postby carytheone » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:12 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Speaking of enjoying life, TFcon is in DC this October! Anyone else thinking of going? I can afford to and it's actually nearby for me, I really want to do it!
Oddly enough I am. Scramjetastic put that bug in my head. Looking for someone to split a room with?

And about MP WJ and repro - cary-s-tf-collection-and-photos-t103845s2575.php#p1961030
carytheone
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:12 pm

carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Speaking of enjoying life, TFcon is in DC this October! Anyone else thinking of going? I can afford to and it's actually nearby for me, I really want to do it!
Oddly enough I am. Scramjetastic put that bug in my head. Looking for someone to split a room with?

And about MP WJ and repro - cary-s-tf-collection-and-photos-t103845s2575.php#p1961030

So is the Scramjet of tastic thinking about going too?

Hey man, if you are going, I'll gladly split the hotel room.

Hmm, oddly enough, the one maybe plain spot on Wheeljack to me is the one that the repros didn't hit. It looks nice! But I think my dudejack is wheel-set!
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff

Previous

Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Optimal Optimus Card hascon card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Optimus Prime  Battle Base Trailer Plus Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 G2 LOT of 5 Leadfoot Strafe Brawl Blast Off Tankor incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1984 Transformers G1 WINDCHARGER minibot figure Hasbro/Takara LQQK!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime and Battle Base Trailer Transformers Energon Axe Attack Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Power Of The prime PP-35 Autobot NovaStar Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Masterpiece TRU Bumblebee Figure w/ 6" Spike Witwicky" on EBAY