This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #136 "The Gathering"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #136 "The Gathering"

Postby ScottyP » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Welcome to the latest episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast. This episode comes at you maximized with host Scotty P, plus reliable shipmates Megatronus, RodimusConvoy13, Rotorstorm, and Tigertrack.

Episode #136 "The Gathering" is available directly and in our RSS Feed and should appear on iTunes and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

We once again get warmed up by taking a look at some of your listener questions, and this gets started out by a pressing, sticky issue from News Staff member WilliamJames88. Hopefully this one turns out with a level orientation.

Half measures

SillySpringer keeps us rolling with a question about brick and mortar retail. The cast discusses their frequent hunting spots, and we also try to take a quick look ahead at the spring retail season to come.

Reveal the Shtore. For the hunting. What?

Longtime friend of the show Sabrblade offers up our next question. This question is best digested with full context, so to get that, be sure to not only check out our last episode, "The Road to Multiverse" if you haven't already, but read through the discussion that followed! Oh, and yes, you can certainly keep it going if you'd like.

Fiction leads to enabling. Enabling leads to toys. Toys lead to suffering FUN.

Talk then shifts to current events a bit, and things start to get beastly with our thoughts on Sins of the Wreckers Issue 3. What mad theories await, and which of them makes a certain host's expectations of delayed gratification even more painful? Tune in to hear some fun thoughts about the series and this issue while we patiently await the conclusion.

You mean you didn't read Spotlight: Springer: Origin Backstory Journey Formation? Wait a minute...

The beasts take a back seat (mostly) for just a moment, as we wrap up current events chatter by taking a look at the continuing saga of Titans Returns leaks. With Toy Fair just around the corner, what surprises may still be in store?

Chokon Power! Wait a minute...

After this, it's time for a new segment: a "Pick One" throwdown! This episode's clash is between Combiner Wars Bruticus and Combiner Wars Superion, and each cast member can pick which of these they prefer and use any version to justify it. A surprisingly specific example leads to a winner, and if you'd like to go ahead and spoil it, check out the amazing Seibertron.com Gallery of the consensus pick here.

Which bot will win the Rumble and head to Wrestlemania to face HHH? Wait a minute...

DAWN OF THE RE-WATCH! For the 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars, which is now upon us, the cast embarks on the Axalon for a re-watch of the Beast Wars TV series - or at least the first episode. Join us on a march down memory lane, as we experience the first skirmish of the Beast Wars once again. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this segment, because it might be sticking around for quite a while. If you'd like to follow along, don't forget that Shout! Factory's DVD set of the series is still available at a great price.

Look, Laser Discs might be an old format, but isn't this a bit exaggerated?

The show isn't quite over after that, as we then take a gander at some of our favorite board topics from the past few weeks. Follow along as we check out each podcasters pick:

I'm flippin' burgers while you flippin' copies!

That wraps up another episode, we sincerely hope you enjoyed the show.

Don't forget, the show only gets better if you tell us how. Drop us a review on iTunes and be sure to tell us what you love, what you hate, and what you want to hear!

Not on the show to give your take? Probably not, so don't forget to keep the discussion going on the Seibertron.com Energon Pub Forums by simply replying to this post!

Got a question for the Twincast? We take all of them, we just don't take them all seriously! Leave a question in the Ask the Twincast thread and, if it makes the cut, it may get read and answered on the show.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #136 "The Gathering"

Postby Klejpull » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 am

Wow, it's really cool to be mentioned in podcast from other side of ocean :) Glad you liked Nautica, as for the process o build, here's some WIPs from my facebook:
I made these customs from polystyrene, sometimes I use action figure parts but only for internal structure and joints, to keep 100% comic accuracy I have to make externall shell myself ;)
Klejpull
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Again, good listen! I believe you're using Hangout rather than Skype now, yes? Can you lot see each other while recording? Whatever it is, it works. :D

As for comics talk...

xRotorstormx is reading! And up to speed! :shock:

Verity: was ill in previous two issues too, so I'm not sure it's the Noisemaze exactly that is affecting her.

Stakeout: I assume he is dead, yes, given the black and white shot with Carnivac.

Theories: Read the thread, peoples! There is good speculation fuel in there! I mean, how Prowl actually deals with Osteros is left intentionally ambiguous, I feel, but to give further support to the Springer theory, just look as Mesothulas as spider-related. Roche's writing is good, but hints are not always subtle - Osteros/Springer works on the same level.

Here's a Burcham treat:

As for Carnivac, he seems to share some elements that we've seen in IDW Soundwave, but also in RID Steeljaw, thinking about it at this stage. Ideas of commune, working as a group against established hierarchies as such. I mean, it's a regular trope, but interesting to spot, really.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:54 am

Klejpull wrote:I made these customs from polystyrene, sometimes I use action figure parts but only for internal structure and joints, to keep 100% comic accuracy I have to make externall shell myself ;)
A buddy of mine around here, Tabtiurf, does a lot of Animated customs and has to do tons of custom/scratch styrene work as well. I know how much work it is from his accounts so it's very impressive what you've done there!

Va'al, your post doesn't want to show that image. I tried changing your .jpg:large extension to just .jpg but that didn't fix it either :-?
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Zap!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Haven't had a chance to listen ... not sure what to make of Sins of the Wreckers. I was never a big fan of the Last Stand of the Wreckers either, which I know I'm in the minority on, but Sins continues my same feelings. In addition, it really doesn't help that I strongly dislike what IDW has done to poor ol' nice good guy Prowl. Pre-IDW, he was one of my favorite characters but they've turned him into a monster. I strongly dislike how upside down the Autobot morals have been turned over the years. I don't understand why they're bothering to save him especially after they found out the Prowl screwed with poor Kup. What's the point? It just seems like a really forced story. I like how the "Beast Wars" Transformers are being introduced, but not mixed with Wreckers, Prowl, Kup, Springer, Arcee, etc. To be frank though, I really don't like the idea of Beast Wars characters mixing with G1 characters, but I'll deal with this interpretation of it.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Big Grim » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I swear, since I started listening at the beginning of the year, you guys have made work easier!

Anyway :

Beast wars :

Interesting to hear you talking about the first episode. Very cool and by and large I agree with you all! I got into Beast Wars late. About 13+ years ago thanks to an old Seibertronian called AlexKingdom. He got the series to me years ago after I read reviews of the show and got past my old Trukk vs Munkey nonsense (I'm old. G1 was my Transformers waaaaaaay back when) and ignoring the first few episodes (Cheetor "Robots in Disguise!") got very into it. It was great! Look forward to more of this.

3rd Party :

I'm a Masterpiece only guy now. My days of buying everything are behind me. Still slowly selling the rest.

I'm one that would generally prefer the official figures. BUT! I will keep my FansToys Quakewave over the upcoming Laserwave. He's just a great figure and I'm happy with it. I love my Scorchia, Soar and Sever. I don't doubt I'll love Stomp. Has/Tak will not do Dinobots. I'm sure of it. I've pre-ordered Grinder to replace King Grimlock to keep them in scale. I have Tesla and Sphinx. They fit the aesthetic. I will not replace them. But I am super excited for Takara Ratchet (Ironhide arrived today.) and I can't wait for Hotrod. I'll sell Rodimus Prime because of him.

God that's rambling.

In the end, I'll keep what I like. Official is great but if I get a great quality 3rd party, I'm happy with that. If anything else, the Laserwave I might have bought will go to someone who REALLY wants him. A fair trade off in my mind.

As an aside, I'm really rather pleased to return to Seibertron. I was once News Crew a long time ago. Seibertron.com is the only TF site I continue to visit and thanks to the Twincast Team, I'm posting again. Thanks fer engaging me in TFs again Guys and Gal!
Last edited by Big Grim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby Seibertron » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Big Grim wrote:As an aside, I'm really rather pleased to return to Seibertron. I was once News Crew a long time ago. Seibertronian.com is the only TF site I continue to visit and thanks to the Twincast Team, I'm posting again. Thanks fer engaging me in TFs again Guys and Gal!

Welcome back! :D
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Big Grim » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Thank you! Glad to be back! :D
Big Grim
Headmaster

Postby ScottyP » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Big Grim wrote:I swear, since I started listening at the beginning of the year, you guys have made work easier!
:D Thanks, very glad you're enjoying it!

Big Grim wrote:In the end, I'll keep what I like. Official is great but if I get a great quality 3rd party, I'm happy with that. If anything else, the Laserwave I might have bought will go to someone who REALLY wants him. A fair trade off in my mind.
I'm with you on this. Get what you like, don't get what you don't, and worry about what version of something is best to you. There have definitely been times that I've found figures that are, from most objective measure, inferior to another version, but when the subjectivity of fun comes into play I prefer the version considered "lesser" by the majority. I like DotM's Voyager Optimus better than the RotF/HftD one, Botcon 2005's Ironhide and Ratchet better than the Universe 2.0 ones, etc.

Seibertron wrote:To be frank though, I really don't like the idea of Beast Wars characters mixing with G1 characters, but I'll deal with this interpretation of it.
I love it, gives an opportunity to expand the universe and play with other concepts while still getting some beloved characters into the books. This iteration of Tarantulas is fantastic, and Rhinox was interesting in his brief appearance in TF 34 and I hope we'll see more of him at some point as well. TBD on Dinobot, Airazor, etc since that was a way rushed plot point, but having that Jungle Planet vibe on Eukaris while tying it to Primes and Titans (and maybe even the Knights of Cybertron) just opens up so much fun potential. Heck even a character like Prime's iteration of Predaking could show up and be right in place, that's fun. Obsidian and Strika being part of Elita One's guard? Neat. If it's handled in a way that's interesting, I'm all for it. If it's just forced and say, we don't get good development of bots like Dinobot, well then we're just back to the Multiverse thread again at that point :)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Quinturion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Motto: "Transform, Rollout and Make Tracks."
Thanks for a great episode! I enjoyed that everyone could join in on the many in depth topics. As a 40- TF-fan it also gave me a lot to think about as of where I am in my collection and way of collecting.

In a nutshell; I'm from Europe. So I only know eBay and online stores. Was possessed with TF's in the 80's, collected comics in the 90's and know nothing about Beast Wars. Started collecting TF's again in the early 00's up to now. At the moment Transformers are a fulfilled childhood wish, satisfying entertainment (MTMTE) and a very interesting business model.
In the 80's as a toy/brand TF's stood out by having diecast parts and greater playability. Nowadays TF's stand out by having multiple choice. I still remember the boards exploded when FansProject City/Shadow Commander was released. That seems like ages ago. So look where we are now. There's a version for everyone and if not there's a good possibility it's coming soon. For example; My first Autobot combiner was the UW Superion with 3rd Party add-ons. I would have never bought a Brave Maximus if it wasn't for PE Guardian. And I wouldn't trade my FP Headmasters for anything in the world. But I do wonder what Sky Reign would look like with the G2 Superion Combiner limbs. Sounds as expensive to me like a 3P! :QUINT:
I’m a fan in Europe feeling like the middle child.
Quinturion
Mini-Con
Buy from Quinturion on eBay

Postby nilocomic » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Really like the Beast Wars retrospective you guys are starting up. Hope it continues!
nilocomic
Vehicon

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Big Grim wrote:I swear, since I started listening at the beginning of the year, you guys have made work easier!
Welcome black! Glad to be of some small service!

ScottyP wrote:
Big Grim wrote:In the end, I'll keep what I like. Official is great but if I get a great quality 3rd party, I'm happy with that. If anything else, the Laserwave I might have bought will go to someone who REALLY wants him. A fair trade off in my mind.
I'm with you on this. Get what you like, don't get what you don't, and worry about what version of something is best to you. There have definitely been times that I've found figures that are, from most objective measure, inferior to another version, but when the subjectivity of fun comes into play I prefer the version considered "lesser" by the majority. I like DotM's Voyager Optimus better than the RotF/HftD one, Botcon 2005's Ironhide and Ratchet better than the Universe 2.0 ones, etc.
Botcon Ironhide always looked better than the Universe mold to me... Until CW Ironhide came out, I was considering making an exception to my 'no-Unicron-trilogy molds' rule. (Even CW Ironhide isn't sufficient, but it's a fine placeholder.)

Seibertron wrote:To be frank though, I really don't like the idea of Beast Wars characters mixing with G1 characters, but I'll deal with this interpretation of it.
I like that IDW has found ways to integrate Beast Wars characters into this continuity. I think you tend to compartmentalize continuities and characters, and prefer things to fit in a neat little box, which is totally cool. But I dig how IDW has been getting chocolate into my peanut butter.

nilocomic wrote:Really like the Beast Wars retrospective you guys are starting up. Hope it continues!
Me too! I've enjoyed getting reacquainted with the series. :D
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 am

nilocomic wrote:Really like the Beast Wars retrospective you guys are starting up. Hope it continues!
Thanks for the feedback, and glad you enjoyed that first taste! Episode two should be on the next one, since it'll be competing with all the Toy Fair reveals for air time.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Big Grim » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 am

ScottyP wrote:Episode two should be on the next one, since it'll be competing with all the Toy Fair reveals for air time.

Looking forward to it as I enjoyed the first part. :)
Big Grim
Headmaster

Postby Big Grim » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:02 pm

megatronus wrote:
Welcome black! Glad to be of some small service!

Thanks! The Twincast really is entertaining to listen to!

megatronus wrote:
I like that IDW has found ways to integrate Beast Wars characters into this continuity. I think you tend to compartmentalize continuities and characters, and prefer things to fit in a neat little box, which is totally cool. But I dig how IDW has been getting chocolate into my peanut butter.

Same here. At first I was a bit surprised but I defo like them being there!
Big Grim
Headmaster

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Wait...

Did you use my picture of the Linkage Microns on purpose or was that just what popped up in the Google search results?

That pic was taken at my desk the day they all came in the mail. That was a good day. >:oP
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It's awesome that you guys are doing a re-watch of Beast Wars with episode discussions for the podcast. I myself plan to do a re-watch of the show as well, but only the first season, and for a different reason than that of the podcast. (Rather than because of the anniversary, I'm gonna re-watch season 1 in anticipation of Karyuudo Fansubs's release of Beast Wars Second.)

A few comments on the episode talk:

* Megatron's pre-Earth form that we see in the episode wasn't a new model. It was a recycling of the Giant Robot model from a season 2 episode of ReBoot, recolored in Megatron's colors and given Megatron's head.

* Rattrap's line was "Oh man, this is ridiculous. We're an exploration ship not a battle cruiser!"

* Nope, Bob Forward didn't do anything for G1.

* Though the CG animation maybe look dated now, and in addition to yall's acknowledging that it was cutting edge at the time, there was far worse-looking CGI back then as well. Van Pires, Voltron: The Third Dimension, the earliest episodes of VeggieTales, all paled in comparison to Beast Wars's CGI. Mainframe had previously had experience in the format with ReBoot, which likewise looks dated now but still had excellent quality in little nuances in movements and facial expressions, a practice that was carried over into Beast Wars. Some of the animation even in more recent CG series like TF: Prime even fall short compared to Beast Wars, such as with Ratchet's mouth being an inexpressive black trapezoid whose only movements were "Open & Close" for that show's first two seasons, whereas the whole Beast Wars cast had a full range of mouth movements and expressions.

* Yeah, the thing about Dinobot's beast head flying back in his transformation is funny:

* To be fair to Cheetor about his not recognizing how oversized Waspinator's beast mode was at first, he did refer to it as a "big bug". ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Seibertron wrote: To be frank though, I really don't like the idea of Beast Wars characters mixing with G1 characters, but I'll deal with this interpretation of it.

I share this sentiment. But then again, IDW is a different continuity alltogether so its a nice new way to see different characters itneract that wouldnt have otherwise.

Sabrblade wrote:
* Nope, Bob Forward didn't do anything for G1.

Thats right! Plus, if you look at the extra features from the shout factory DVDs, you will see that he didnt even intend this to be part of G1. He mentioned the "great war" as just a line to show how dire things have been before for the maximals and predacons. It was only when the fans started asking if he was referring to the war of the autobots and decepticons that he thought he could link it all. He also didnt want to reveal it was prehistoric earth by putting 2 moons. He and the rest of the team wanted to keep things ambiguous. But obviously that doesnt work since what other planet has these animals, or Stonehenge.

Thanks for asnwering my question on the sticker. As it turns out, getting the Hasbro versions doe not solve the problem since Hasbro only released one of the two, the blue one. And I did buy that one so that I could have variety in both the colour, weapon and headsculpt.

If you have both Takara versions, there isa way of combining them together to complete the sticker, just look at the first pic in this link.

Also Claire, I am glad you liked that pic of Scarface. That's all I could think about when I was hearing about your G1 collection, the world is truly yours!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm

william-james88 wrote:Thats right! Plus, if you look at the extra features from the shout factory DVDs, you will see that he didnt even intend this to be part of G1. He mentioned the "great war" as just a line to show how dire things have been before for the maximals and predacons. It was only when the fans started asking if he was referring to the war of the autobots and decepticons that he thought he could link it all. He also didnt want to reveal it was prehistoric earth by putting 2 moons. He and the rest of the team wanted to keep things ambiguous. But obviously that doesnt work since what other planet has these animals, or Stonehenge.
Sounds like Shout! Factory carried over the same interview from the Rhino DVDs.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Thats right! Plus, if you look at the extra features from the shout factory DVDs, you will see that he didnt even intend this to be part of G1. He mentioned the "great war" as just a line to show how dire things have been before for the maximals and predacons. It was only when the fans started asking if he was referring to the war of the autobots and decepticons that he thought he could link it all. He also didnt want to reveal it was prehistoric earth by putting 2 moons. He and the rest of the team wanted to keep things ambiguous. But obviously that doesnt work since what other planet has these animals, or Stonehenge.

My mistake, I was referring to the rhino DVD. Those are the ones I have.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:31 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

My mistake, I was referring to the rhino DVD. Those are the ones I have.
Then again, I think I do recall hearing that Shout! did recycle much (but maybe not all) of the BW Rhino DVD features. :-?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ScottyP » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Thanks for the info regarding Bob Forward, Sabr. I've actually just started watching Victory (Shout Factory's release), and at some point today while watching episodes 3 through 8 your username's origin finally clicked. Good stuff!

Counterpunch wrote:Wait...

Did you use my picture of the Linkage Microns on purpose or was that just what popped up in the Google search results?

That pic was taken at my desk the day they all came in the mail. That was a good day. >:oP
It was both.

Came up in a Google search, then realized they were yours and it made the brief internal debate on whether or not to use the image pretty much unquestionable.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby jogunwarrior » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:02 pm

I may be a little late to the party, but I just finished listening to the episode. I really liked the segment where you talk about Beast Wars and would like to see that continue, at least throughout the year. I don't think it'd have to be a straight up episode review, but would like to hear some discussion around key episodes like "Other Voices", "Coming of the Fuzors", and "Code of Hero". I'd also love to hear discussion around which character did you have the toy of and really want to see featured in the show. Were you pleased with the direction they took in Beast Machines, or what would you have done for the next Beast Wars chapter following the "Nemesis" episodes.
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON