This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Sightings Combiner Wars and Rescue Bots at Toys R Us and Walmart

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Sightings Combiner Wars and Rescue Bots at Toys R Us and Walmart

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of our friend ScottyP we have several new sightings from the Toys R Us in Raleigh, North Carolina USA! First up is the first sighting of the Combiner Wars Wave 6 Deluxes at retail for $19.99:

And after that, we have the first sighting of Rescue Bots Deep Water Rescue High Tide, also from the Toys R Us and also costing $19.99:

This Rescue Bots wave was also spotted at Walmart in Canada. High Tide's wave mate Optimus was available as well. It is a repaint of the cab that was first released with a trailer in the Energize line a couple years back. The price for these up north is $ 29.94 cdn.

So these Rescue Bots can be found all over North America and are probably already at your local Toysrus or Walmart waiting to be bought.

As an added bonus, in that same American Toys R Us described above, there were some G1 Transformers temporary tattoos hiding away in the back:

So what do you make of all these sightings? Ready to roll out and go on a hunt? Let us know what you plan to do in the comments section, and stay tuned for all the latest sightings, news and galleries.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Sightings Combiner Wars and Rescue Bots at Toys R Us

Postby ScottyP » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
It's worth noting that TRU has supposedly made their price matching policy more stringent. If you can't add an item to your cart at one of the handful of places they price match, they won't match it. Additionally, they'll only do two price matches of the same item even if the quantity is over two.

I won't go into gory detail about how this made getting those deluxes price matched a major pain, but just be cautious that they've either made their policy more stringent, or alternately, I encountered a bored manager on a slow day that really didn't care much about helping :lol:
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Ugh that kid looks so smug.

Probably the type to sign up on Seibertron and try show off and be like "Look dudes I'm a Transformers fan too!" when in reality he knows almost nothing.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
ScottyP wrote:It's worth noting that TRU has supposedly made their price matching policy more stringent. If you can't add an item to your cart at one of the handful of places they price match, they won't match it. Additionally, they'll only do two price matches of the same item even if the quantity is over two.

I won't go into gory detail about how this made getting those deluxes price matched a major pain, but just be cautious that they've either made their policy more stringent, or alternately, I encountered a bored manager on a slow day that really didn't care much about helping :lol:

When I saw that combaticon limbs at TRU a few weeks ago, I tried to price match. Their response to me: "We can only pricematch if you find the exact same item in a competitors store, take photographic evidence and bring it here. But it must be the same exact toy." so in other words, I would need to find say Swindle at Walmart, not buy him there but take a picture, and go to TRU to buy it for the same price.

My IQ dropped 10 points that night :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Mr Skram » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
A couple months ago I asked a TRU manager if they did price matching. His response was an incredibly lame attempt at a joke. Something along the lines of "If you find it somewhere else I'd be happy to take more for it!", insinuating that his store's prices were the lowest around. Yeah man, those $20 deluxes are a real steal...

I then looked up the figures on Amazon from my phone and had the cashier ring me up for $14-$15 a piece. And that's the story of how I got the wave of Ark bots at a reasonable price at Toys R Us.
:lol:
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Deadput wrote:Ugh that kid looks so smug.

Probably the type to sign up on Seibertron and try show off and be like "Look dudes I'm a Transformers fan too!" when in reality he knows almost nothing.
So... all of us? I mean, The Transformer is the mustached hero with the red and yellow armor suit, right? ;)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: New Sightings Combiner Wars and Rescue Bots at Toys R Us and Walmart

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:40 pm

$20 deluxes is why I will NEVER buy TF's at Toys R Us again.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:05 pm

omega666 wrote:$20 deluxes is why I will NEVER buy TF's at Toys R Us again.

And also why I haven't and most likely never will :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
But... Onslaught/Scattorshot and the latest Legends haven't even appeared in my area....
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Skill: 9

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
omega666 wrote:$20 deluxes is why I will NEVER buy TF's at Toys R Us again.

Sometimes the choice is pay $20 for a deluxe at TRU, pay that much or more by the time shipping is added by ordering online, or simply not being able to get a particular figure.

:HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :-( :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :-(
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Glarryg » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
What I find odd about the $20 Deluxe price is that Voyagers are still about $26-27 at TRU, which is only a $2-3 increase versus other retailers. Why, then, are the Deluxes $4-5 more than other stores? The larger increase for a smaller product doesn't make sense to me.

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Firepower: 1

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Glarryg wrote:What I find odd about the $20 Deluxe price is that Voyagers are still about $26-27 at TRU, which is only a $2-3 increase versus other retailers. Why, then, are the Deluxes $4-5 more than other stores? The larger increase for a smaller product doesn't make sense to me.

Glarryg

Because, technically, the deluxes' msrp is $18, most stores lower it to compete with each other, tru is doing the exact opposite.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Glarryg » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Really? Huh.

So, what about Voyagers? Do the "non-TRU" stores lower their prices, too?

Glarryg
The battle rages on...
Looking for: Netflix/ER Soundwave
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Firepower: 1

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Glarryg wrote:Really? Huh.

So, what about Voyagers? Do the "non-TRU" stores lower their prices, too?

Glarryg

Not really, they're still ~$25-26, not much change there. Not sure who or why they set the msrp so high, considering the repeated use of the deluxes and the general lack of paint apps on them, but if the trend continues on into TR, I'm out :HEADHURTS:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby ScottyP » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:18 pm

DecepticonFinishline wrote:But... Onslaught/Scattorshot and the latest Legends haven't even appeared in my area....
Those haven't here either! Deluxes sell here way better than anything else, so they have a quicker turn around on new waves of that size here due to it.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210537 1A"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers G1 Insecticons complete Hasbro 1985 221122A"
NEW!
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210486 4B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers G1 Autobot Cars complete + more Hasbro 1985 220807A"
NEW!
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Beast Wars Ultra complete Hasbro 1997 210923A Magnaboss"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-05 SEIZAN Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2023 New"
MPG-05 SEIZAN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210500 7A (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Micro Machines Hauler Playset G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON