IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the regular iTunes update - courtesy of IDW digital assistant Mariel Romero - we have a sneak preview of the upcoming landmark #50 issue for the ongoing The Transformers series! Starting the All Hail Optimus storyline, you can check out the first three pages below, and head back for a full preview soon (as MTMTE will not be out until March, according to Previews World, while this book will be released next week).

ALL HAIL OPTIMUS—PART 1! Backed by an army of zealous followers, OPTIMUS PRIME declares Earth to be a part of CYBERTRON’S Council of Worlds—and the DECEPTICONS and the people of Earth don’t won’t take it laying down! The story starts here, but the repercussions will last forever.


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:10 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I am mostly excited about Bob.
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Bob is awesome, and he shall save the day! But really though, I am excited to see him again. Love the little dude :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:08 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm happy with how Optimus is being portrayed. I mean, WE all know his intentions are good, but I love how his speech is almost demagogueish. He's bringing Earth into the council of worlds because he feels that Earth is incapable of governing itself, and that he needs to be the one to usher in a new cosmic era.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:20 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm happy with how Optimus is being portrayed. I mean, WE all know his intentions are good, but I love how his speech is almost demagogueish. He's bringing Earth into the council of worlds because he feels that Earth is incapable of governing itself, and that he needs to be the one to usher in a new cosmic era.


Then again, considering the idiocy and incompetence the humans in EX-RID have shown thus far, this may not be a bad idea.

It'd be funny to see cults of Optimus popping up now, a la Nolan's Superman.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby MrBlack » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:41 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Shuttershock wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm happy with how Optimus is being portrayed. I mean, WE all know his intentions are good, but I love how his speech is almost demagogueish. He's bringing Earth into the council of worlds because he feels that Earth is incapable of governing itself, and that he needs to be the one to usher in a new cosmic era.


Then again, considering the idiocy and incompetence the humans in EX-RID have shown thus far, this may not be a bad idea.

It'd be funny to see cults of Optimus popping up now, a la Nolan's Superman.

I understand realpolitik and all, but agreeing to an alliance with the Decepitcons was a truly boneheaded idea. Skywatch may have been ticked that Jazz destroyed their Cybertronian tech, but it's hard to weigh that more heavily than ATTEMPTED GENOCIDE.
User avatar
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 536
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Sure yeah, but the Decepticons went to the people in charge, and Soundwave bartered an alliance with the military and corporate leaders of the series. Instead, Optimus has just hacked into the global communications network and said "you guys cant do it yourselves, I have to help you advance." He's not giving them a choice.

Granted, the Decepticons only real offered "choice" was "help us or we'll kill you all and take ur stuff." But it's that illusion of choosing their own fate that makes the humans more inclined to side with the Cons in this instance.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2654
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Sure yeah, but the Decepticons went to the people in charge, and Soundwave bartered an alliance with the military and corporate leaders of the series. Instead, Optimus has just hacked into the global communications network and said "you guys cant do it yourselves, I have to help you advance." He's not giving them a choice.

Granted, the Decepticons only real offered "choice" was "help us or we'll kill you all and take ur stuff." But it's that illusion of choosing their own fate that makes the humans more inclined to side with the Cons in this instance.


Soundwaves plan was peace. Galvatrons is slaughter everyone and take it all. Wasn't it Brawl that said to needlenose in the last issue "let's go kills some humans"
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Sure yeah, but the Decepticons went to the people in charge, and Soundwave bartered an alliance with the military and corporate leaders of the series. Instead, Optimus has just hacked into the global communications network and said "you guys cant do it yourselves, I have to help you advance." He's not giving them a choice.

Granted, the Decepticons only real offered "choice" was "help us or we'll kill you all and take ur stuff." But it's that illusion of choosing their own fate that makes the humans more inclined to side with the Cons in this instance.


Soundwaves plan was peace. Galvatrons is slaughter everyone and take it all. Wasn't it Brawl that said to needlenose in the last issue "let's go kills some humans"


Galvatron is first and foremost a conqueror. That's the age he lived through, and when there was nothing else to conquer on Cybertron, he was happy to aid in Nova's imperialist plans. Now that he's back from the un-life of the Dead Universe, he's gravitated back to what he loves. He's like a force of nature, fighting for the love of fighting.

It's unsurprising that Cons like Brawl who use Decepticonism as an excuse to pillage and burn sided with him over Soundwave's original vision of Decepticonism.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Soundwave did have a true vision and still has that vision and wants peace, but yes Galvatron is the conqueror, so he will not settle for Soundwave, and he will not be bossed around.
And Optimus trying to be the good guy here definitely makes for the double meaning to the humans, and considering the reveals of the last few issues, I think EDC will actually work some with the autobots, considering they now know all the cons schemes behind them.
And, lest we forget: Jazz (the bot who killed a cop) and Sunstreaker (the one responsible for the mass genocide in the first place) are not both back on Earth, so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:10 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Soundwave did have a true vision and still has that vision and wants peace, but yes Galvatron is the conqueror, so he will not settle for Soundwave, and he will not be bossed around.
And Optimus trying to be the good guy here definitely makes for the double meaning to the humans, and considering the reveals of the last few issues, I think EDC will actually work some with the autobots, considering they now know all the cons schemes behind them.
And, lest we forget: Jazz (the bot who killed a cop) and Sunstreaker (the one responsible for the mass genocide in the first place) are not both back on Earth, so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that :BOT:


Plus, Galvatron may or may not have just burned Soundwave's bridge with the humans, so one wonders what the fate of that and the Jupiter colony will be?
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Shuttershock wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Soundwave did have a true vision and still has that vision and wants peace, but yes Galvatron is the conqueror, so he will not settle for Soundwave, and he will not be bossed around.
And Optimus trying to be the good guy here definitely makes for the double meaning to the humans, and considering the reveals of the last few issues, I think EDC will actually work some with the autobots, considering they now know all the cons schemes behind them.
And, lest we forget: Jazz (the bot who killed a cop) and Sunstreaker (the one responsible for the mass genocide in the first place) are not both back on Earth, so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that :BOT:


Plus, Galvatron may or may not have just burned Soundwave's bridge with the humans, so one wonders what the fate of that and the Jupiter colony will be?

Especially with cons and ex-cons moved in already, not to mention Cosmos. I don't think Soundwave can win this one. Galvs just destroyed all he had to do.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel a Needlenose redemption story coming. Between Tracks and Sideswipe and their fates and Needlenose's parts in the last few stories, I feel that he may end up on some sort of redemption subplot :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
am i one of the few who read what lines Galvatron had in the preview in David Kaye's Armada Megatron Voice?
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Autobot tap out wrote:am i one of the few who read what lines Galvatron had in the preview in David Kaye's Armada Megatron Voice?


Maybe a bit harsher, but I can hear that. Kaye's Megatrons always seemed energetic and pleased with themselves, which matches Galvatron's battle gusto nicely.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Autobot tap out wrote:am i one of the few who read what lines Galvatron had in the preview in David Kaye's Armada Megatron Voice?

I just did upon reading this, and it is very fitting. I see it and hear it. Wow... :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I see shades of Megatron's uprising against the senate in this. Well meaning, but reeks of a poor decision made by accidental hard-liners.

Then again, this is the "events happen" book so I expect the climax to be utterly disappointing :(

EDIT: Had to throw this in:

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:am i one of the few who read what lines Galvatron had in the preview in David Kaye's Armada Megatron Voice?

I just did upon reading this, and it is very fitting. I see it and hear it. Wow... :BOT:

Holy (all the words we have filters for here). So true. Maybe Galvatron is truly dead, and Mesothulas is really serving, well, that one guy, yessss.

Image

Because the way this is written is the most support that theory may have ever had.
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5397
News Credits: 606
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:11 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Anyone know why the comics are being delayed? MTMTE 50 was supposed to come out next week but has been delayed 2 weeks now I think. Any ideas? :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:18 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Anybody notice Crasher? ;)
Image
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3099
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: Spokane, WA.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby Windsweeper » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:28 am

Madeus Prime wrote:Anybody notice Crasher? ;)


Was about to ask the same thing.
Windsweeper
Godmaster
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 pm

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby MrBlack » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:56 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone know why the comics are being delayed? MTMTE 50 was supposed to come out next week but has been delayed 2 weeks now I think. Any ideas? :BOT:

No clue. Even James Roberts mentioned on Twitter that he did not know what was causing the delay.
User avatar
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 536
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby MrBlack » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The last page of the preview really makes me question Galvatron's acumen as a battlefield general. I understand that he has more troops than are shown in that picture, but they're up against TWO gestalts.

I can't see how this is going to end in anything other than a Decepticon retreat or slaughter.
User avatar
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 536
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:10 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
MrBlack wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone know why the comics are being delayed? MTMTE 50 was supposed to come out next week but has been delayed 2 weeks now I think. Any ideas? :BOT:

No clue. Even James Roberts mentioned on Twitter that he did not know what was causing the delay.

Yeah, that's where I saw it too. It is really bugging him and it's above his head.

MrBlack wrote:The last page of the preview really makes me question Galvatron's acumen as a battlefield general. I understand that he has more troops than are shown in that picture, but they're up against TWO gestalts.

I can't see how this is going to end in anything other than a Decepticon retreat or slaughter.

Don't forget: Galvatron does not fear combiners. He took on Devastator all himself a few times, and I doubt he even thinks combiner=losing :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21391
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Anyone know why the comics are being delayed? MTMTE 50 was supposed to come out next week but has been delayed 2 weeks now I think. Any ideas? :BOT:
The release schedule has been really screwy for about the past year or so, maybe a bit more. No idea what's up with it!
User avatar
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5397
News Credits: 606
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

IDW The Transformers #50 Full Preview

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:42 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
It's here, the big landmark for The Transformers ongoing is out next week from IDW Publishing, and we have the full preview to share with you all directly from the source. It appears the preview received was missing a couple pages, so you may have noticed that a double page spread's second half shows below on its own. The first part of this can be found in the earlier iTunes preview.

Check it out below, and be ready to head back to Seibertron.com next week for our review!

Transformers #50—SPOTLIGHT
John Barber (w) • Andrew Griffith & Casey W. Coller (a) Griffith (c)
ALL HAIL OPTIMUS—PART 1! Backed by an army of zealous followers, OPTIMUS PRIME declares Earth to be a part of CYBERTRON’S Council of Worlds—and the DECEPTICONS and the people of Earth don’t won’t take it laying down! The story starts here, but the repercussions will last forever.
FC • 48 pages • $7.99

Bullet points:
Will OPTIMUS PRIME become Earth’s savior or… or a dangerous demagogue? Nothing is sure!
The TRANSFORMERS status quo can never be the same again, and OPTIMUS PRIME’S actions will reverberate through every comic!
50 issues of the TRANSFORMERS ongoing have led to this moment!
The epic ongoing series by John Barber and Andrew Griffith reaches new heights!
Variant cover by Alex Milne!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW The Transformers #50 Discussion Thread

Postby CombaticonsCombine? » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Motto: "<:: Cavolo. ::>"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
I love how mad Soundwave is. Things are about to get REAL hairy.
User avatar
CombaticonsCombine?
Minibot
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm
Location: Avengers Tower
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series 86-07 Leader Dinobot Slug and Daniel Witwicky" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Selects Deep Cover" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe 2012 SDCC Comic Con Transformers Crossover Destro with soundwave backpa" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron NETFLIX Trilogy Decepticon SPARKLESS BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o Transformers Micro Changer Collection 2 Decepticon Runamuck B0208 New Toy" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS STARSCREAM ACTION FIGURE NEW IN PACKAGE.free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "transformers earthrise ironworks" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Wheeljack" on EBAY