Top 10 Worst Transformers Toys of All Time

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Top 10 Worst Transformers Toys of All Time

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:This is the kind of list that should be revisited every year.

-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd nominate most of the current year Cyberverse "deluxes" for this thread.

Seconded. Those things look horrible!

If only it was just the look... Horrible articulations, intrusive gimmicks, hollows everywhere, uninspired transformations, ultra cheap feelings... Those are pure "dollar store" garbage.
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 16
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Motto: "Where do you want it Decepticon, a shot in the head... or the groin!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
that binaltech optimus doesnt look that bad. i would gladly accept him as a donation or a freebie

however beast supreme cheetor is easily the worst one mentioned. his chest is so heavy he can barely stand up properly, particularly in robot mode. (man we need a rolling on the floor laughing smilie for this)
Rogue-Primal
Minibot
Alt Mode: Black Ford Mustang 2016 with twin white racing stripes.
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:This is the kind of list that should be revisited every year.

-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd nominate most of the current year Cyberverse "deluxes" for this thread.

Seconded. Those things look horrible!

If only it was just the look... Horrible articulations, intrusive gimmicks, hollows everywhere, uninspired transformations, ultra cheap feelings... Those are pure "dollar store" garbage.

Ah, yes. You're right, there. Should've included all that. They're a hard pass for me.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby PerfectVision » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 am

PerfectVision wrote:Maybe i sounded like i prefer the FE version of Arcee but no,i prefer the deluxe,for the BeyatcH,i hate the head with a completely different color(considering i have paint my Ratchet eyebrow and central band in brown but it fit,green for the large eye) and the enormous weapon,unless you want a motorbike.Oh,none of them are suggestion,also,the vehicon has a horrible anorexie easily visible from the front.

I said it somewhere else but i prefer to put it there:Knockout BEAST HUNTER or Crockout may look anorexique on the side,the secret is to put his weapon behind,some people rotate the jaw up,i prefer it down,i have put some yellow on the circling part of his chest and painted in black his hands and shoulders.
PerfectVision
Mini-Con

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Premium Series: Cannon Bumblebee Action Figure Movie RotF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Heroes x6 Ratchet Jazz Frenzy Bumblebee Barricade Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer SCORN movie figure cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet Mask Kids Childrens" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: MOVIE COLLECTION VOLUME 1 By Chris Ryall *Excellent Condition*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Action Master Mainframe sealed" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers 5 Black Mamba Alloy Infantry Roadblock Police Car MPM05" on EBAY
Buy "COBRA COMMANDER KIDROBOT TRANSFORMERS vs. GI JOE MYSTERY ENAMEL PIN 1/20 TA702" on EBAY