IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Whifflefire wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Whifflefire wrote:I totally forgot about Velocity... :-P

Megs is definitely regretting a lot now. Wonder what his and Tarn's confrontation will be like.

I'm thinking Megatron getting the scrap beat out of him. But he won't get killed. Tarn will beat him, leave him alive, and then try to kill everyone else before Megatron dies :MAXIMAL:


Same, but I was wondering more about what they'd say to each other. How might he react to Tarn still following Megatron's cause, but not Megatron himself? Would he try to convince the DJD to abandon the cause as well, or will they not care, and try to kill him anyway?

I think Megatron will try to talk them down. He will try to use words somehow. But they won't be worth anything. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21392
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Whifflefire wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Whifflefire wrote:I totally forgot about Velocity... :-P

Megs is definitely regretting a lot now. Wonder what his and Tarn's confrontation will be like.

I'm thinking Megatron getting the scrap beat out of him. But he won't get killed. Tarn will beat him, leave him alive, and then try to kill everyone else before Megatron dies :MAXIMAL:


Same, but I was wondering more about what they'd say to each other. How might he react to Tarn still following Megatron's cause, but not Megatron himself? Would he try to convince the DJD to abandon the cause as well, or will they not care, and try to kill him anyway?


He's going to order, talk, then beg them to stand down, someone is going to be executed and he is going to snap.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby BATTLEMASTER IIC » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 am

Doesn't Megatron still have some space bridge powers? Or were those disabled at the conclusion of Dark Cybertron with the Fool's Energon? I'm thinking they'll play a role in this confrontation, much like how Whirl lost part of his arm to the space bridge parts still inside Megatron during his brawl with him.
BATTLEMASTER IIC
Vehicon
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 am

BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:Doesn't Megatron still have some space bridge powers? Or were those disabled at the conclusion of Dark Cybertron with the Fool's Energon? I'm thinking they'll play a role in this confrontation, much like how Whirl lost part of his arm to the space bridge parts still inside Megatron during his brawl with him.


I've said the same thing however he does mention the insides of his body is all twisted from shockwave back in Dark Cybertronian so it's probably not working right anymore.

there is still the fact that they are all standing in a giant quantum gateway hub but it is stated that all communications are being blocked so it probably impossible for them to use the gateway
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby DarkEnergon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Motto: "You can't harm me while Dark Energon flows through my veins!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Ok, really. Of all places to trap them?

Image
User avatar
DarkEnergon
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm
Buy from DarkEnergon on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:17 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hold on, I just had a brainstorm(heuhuehue).

So in the beginning of last issue, they said they have just over 6 hours to live, but then in this issue there are 8 hours to sundown, when the DJD will come back and kill them all. So could that imply that it is not the DJD who are telling the Lost lighters to give their final goodbyes? Could this imply that there is a traitor in their midst? Someone who pulls the gun out and tells them all to give the final goodbyes, and then waits for the DJD to show up to actually kill them all? Like possibly Brainstorm actually still being a con agent, or Megatron turning, or someone else entirely?

Just a thought, as the references to time and the fact that any expectations will be broken as said by Roberts on twitter :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21392
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby MrBlack » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold on, I just had a brainstorm(heuhuehue).

So in the beginning of last issue, they said they have just over 6 hours to live, but then in this issue there are 8 hours to sundown, when the DJD will come back and kill them all. So could that imply that it is not the DJD who are telling the Lost lighters to give their final goodbyes? Could this imply that there is a traitor in their midst? Someone who pulls the gun out and tells them all to give the final goodbyes, and then waits for the DJD to show up to actually kill them all? Like possibly Brainstorm actually still being a con agent, or Megatron turning, or someone else entirely?

Just a thought, as the references to time and the fact that any expectations will be broken as said by Roberts on twitter :MAXIMAL:

My guess is that they spend two hours trying to figure out a plan and then give up and start saying their goodbyes.

I hope that Roberts will explicitly address the fact that Censere's fortress contains some of the most powerful teleport tech in the galaxy. It makes sense that the DJD could block them (we have seen over in the ongoing that both sides have the tech to block orbital jump technology planet wide), but I would like to see it addressed given that it is central to the Necrobot's story, and an easy way out for the crew.

Or maybe this is how they wrap things up. Five issues in and Nightbeat remembers they can teleport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7kpuyPBr6U
User avatar
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 536
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:36 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I think somebody will donate pure energon, and Megatron will storm out, and remind everybody just exactly why he was ruler supreme of the deceptions for millions of years.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:36 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold on, I just had a brainstorm(heuhuehue).

So in the beginning of last issue, they said they have just over 6 hours to live, but then in this issue there are 8 hours to sundown, when the DJD will come back and kill them all. So could that imply that it is not the DJD who are telling the Lost lighters to give their final goodbyes? Could this imply that there is a traitor in their midst? Someone who pulls the gun out and tells them all to give the final goodbyes, and then waits for the DJD to show up to actually kill them all? Like possibly Brainstorm actually still being a con agent, or Megatron turning, or someone else entirely?

Just a thought, as the references to time and the fact that any expectations will be broken as said by Roberts on twitter :MAXIMAL:



I still say it red alerts comment is a red herring. I believe it's Rodimus and Megatron giving them their final good byes if anyone can find their remains. I would believe that IF the DJD are telling to do it one of them would interrupt and say "haha! Trust me there won't be any bodies to find"

The brainstorm theory I don't believe. His story has been told, he joined up just to get their tech, the alternate brainstorm told them not to harm anyone if he hands over overlord and Tatn admits he was going to not harm them but things got out of hand becaus they saw drift.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 am

MrBlack wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold on, I just had a brainstorm(heuhuehue).

So in the beginning of last issue, they said they have just over 6 hours to live, but then in this issue there are 8 hours to sundown, when the DJD will come back and kill them all. So could that imply that it is not the DJD who are telling the Lost lighters to give their final goodbyes? Could this imply that there is a traitor in their midst? Someone who pulls the gun out and tells them all to give the final goodbyes, and then waits for the DJD to show up to actually kill them all? Like possibly Brainstorm actually still being a con agent, or Megatron turning, or someone else entirely?

Just a thought, as the references to time and the fact that any expectations will be broken as said by Roberts on twitter :MAXIMAL:

My guess is that they spend two hours trying to figure out a plan and then give up and start saying their goodbyes.

I hope that Roberts will explicitly address the fact that Censere's fortress contains some of the most powerful teleport tech in the galaxy. It makes sense that the DJD could block them (we have seen over in the ongoing that both sides have the tech to block orbital jump technology planet wide), but I would like to see it addressed given that it is central to the Necrobot's story, and an easy way out for the crew.

Or maybe this is how they wrap things up. Five issues in and Nightbeat remembers they can teleport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7kpuyPBr6U


Im sure it will be addressed and I'd bet roberts has already gotten a few dozen tweets by people asking that
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Full Preview

Postby Va'al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:23 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As Newsarama breaks the seal, we can finally share the full preview of next week's IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51, in which the Light keeps Dying, and dying and dying... or does it? Check it out below, and come back on Wednesday for the Seibertron.com review!

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51
James Roberts (w) • Alex Milne (a & c)
"If you want to break someone—mentally, physically, emotionally—wait until they're happy. Let them live and love and thrive. Once they recognize the value of a life well lived... THAT'S when you move in for the kill. Because you can't take anything from someone who has nothing to lose." --Tarn
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
The hunt for MEGATRON continues!
The Decepticon Justice Division will stop at nothing to bring the former Decepticon leader down!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:23 am

Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby ricemazter » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.


Wouldn't proteus have been executed by starscream with the rest of the senate?
ricemazter
Fuzor
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:48 pm

ricemazter wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.


Wouldn't proteus have been executed by starscream with the rest of the senate?



Never saw him get shot. Only saw starscream pointing a gun at his head.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby LE0KING » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.

I'm in the Roller camp. In the time travel arc we see Roller using performance enhancers just to keep up with the outliers. In the DJD arc we see Tarn almost overdose on Performance enhancing energon. Also the side of his head is the same.
User avatar
LE0KING
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:12 pm

LE0KING wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.

I'm in the Roller camp. In the time travel arc we see Roller using performance enhancers just to keep up with the outliers. In the DJD arc we see Tarn almost overdose on Performance enhancing energon. Also the side of his head is the same.


Starscream and his team used Ore-13 as performance enhancing energon back in the -ation series. just because 5 dudes also use it doesn't link to Roller, just means a lot of guys use an enhancement for more power.

see, that story was lousy with fingers pointing to Roller being Tarn. He was practically wearing a sign that says "hi! im going to be Tarn" how often does that happen in MTMTE? When is something spelled out like that? never. not once has that ever happened. Roberts did all that because ever since Roller's first appearance in Shadow Play hes gotten tweets, comments and messages regularly from people saying Tarn is Roller.

Roller knew Skids very well. they were part of Orion's first team of Autobots. Its heavily implied Tarn never met Skids until Grindcore prison. plus, Tarn is an extremely intelligent, poetic sadist. When have we ever seen Roller act like how Tarn acts? never. Ive never believed for once the hype that Roller is Tarn.

Lets not kid ourselves, the reveal of Tarn isnt going to be the masses saying "WE ALL KNEW IT FOR 3 YEARS!" its going to be the Minimus Ambus reveal that no one saw coming.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:10 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
LE0KING wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.

I'm in the Roller camp. In the time travel arc we see Roller using performance enhancers just to keep up with the outliers. In the DJD arc we see Tarn almost overdose on Performance enhancing energon. Also the side of his head is the same.


Starscream and his team used Ore-13 as performance enhancing energon back in the -ation series. just because 5 dudes also use it doesn't link to Roller, just means a lot of guys use an enhancement for more power.

see, that story was lousy with fingers pointing to Roller being Tarn. He was practically wearing a sign that says "hi! im going to be Tarn" how often does that happen in MTMTE? When is something spelled out like that? never. not once has that ever happened. Roberts did all that because ever since Roller's first appearance in Shadow Play hes gotten tweets, comments and messages regularly from people saying Tarn is Roller.

Roller knew Skids very well. they were part of Orion's first team of Autobots. Its heavily implied Tarn never met Skids until Grindcore prison. plus, Tarn is an extremely intelligent, poetic sadist. When have we ever seen Roller act like how Tarn acts? never. Ive never believed for once the hype that Roller is Tarn.

Lets not kid ourselves, the reveal of Tarn isnt going to be the masses saying "WE ALL KNEW IT FOR 3 YEARS!" its going to be the Minimus Ambus reveal that no one saw coming.

So you think that "Tarn" is just a suit of armor? Interesting.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4827
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
LE0KING wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Still leaning towards Tarn being Proteus.

I'm in the Roller camp. In the time travel arc we see Roller using performance enhancers just to keep up with the outliers. In the DJD arc we see Tarn almost overdose on Performance enhancing energon. Also the side of his head is the same.


Starscream and his team used Ore-13 as performance enhancing energon back in the -ation series. just because 5 dudes also use it doesn't link to Roller, just means a lot of guys use an enhancement for more power.

see, that story was lousy with fingers pointing to Roller being Tarn. He was practically wearing a sign that says "hi! im going to be Tarn" how often does that happen in MTMTE? When is something spelled out like that? never. not once has that ever happened. Roberts did all that because ever since Roller's first appearance in Shadow Play hes gotten tweets, comments and messages regularly from people saying Tarn is Roller.

Roller knew Skids very well. they were part of Orion's first team of Autobots. Its heavily implied Tarn never met Skids until Grindcore prison. plus, Tarn is an extremely intelligent, poetic sadist. When have we ever seen Roller act like how Tarn acts? never. Ive never believed for once the hype that Roller is Tarn.

Lets not kid ourselves, the reveal of Tarn isnt going to be the masses saying "WE ALL KNEW IT FOR 3 YEARS!" its going to be the Minimus Ambus reveal that no one saw coming.

So you think that "Tarn" is just a suit of armor? Interesting.


No. It's going to be the same as minimus in shock value. I think Tarn is a shadow played or Stockholm syndrome Senator Proreus.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That random con on page 2.... IDW Lugnut!!

Also, I still think Tarn is Dominus Ambus. That is still my thought. Roller is, as said, way too obvious. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21392
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:That random con on page 2.... IDW Lugnut!!

Also, I still think Tarn is Dominus Ambus. That is still my thought. Roller is, as said, way too obvious. :MAXIMAL:



Only reason I don't I don't think he's Dominus is due to rewind interacting with the DJD on the lost light. Also depends on if Dominus and rewind were still off planet during skids time in grindcore when he was interacting with Tarn.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Randomhero wrote:Only reason I don't I don't think he's Dominus is due to rewind interacting with the DJD on the lost light. Also depends on if Dominus and rewind were still off planet during skids time in grindcore when he was interacting with Tarn.

I feel that Skids encounter came later in the war, whereas Dominus went missing earlier in the war. Also, the reason Rewind survived that alternate lost light may be because of Dominus recognizing him, and since Dominus and Minimus both are piloting larger armors, Dominus knew to slice off the hand of Magnus so he could not recall and thus actually die. Not to mention now we are on the Necroworld, and Tarn could see that Dominus is dead but the whereabouts are unknown, and it will be dramatic like "He is dead, as he became me" sort of deal. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21392
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:46 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Only reason I don't I don't think he's Dominus is due to rewind interacting with the DJD on the lost light. Also depends on if Dominus and rewind were still off planet during skids time in grindcore when he was interacting with Tarn.

I feel that Skids encounter came later in the war, whereas Dominus went missing earlier in the war. Also, the reason Rewind survived that alternate lost light may be because of Dominus recognizing him, and since Dominus and Minimus both are piloting larger armors, Dominus knew to slice off the hand of Magnus so he could not recall and thus actually die. Not to mention now we are on the Necroworld, and Tarn could see that Dominus is dead but the whereabouts are unknown, and it will be dramatic like "He is dead, as he became me" sort of deal. :MAXIMAL:



Well Dominus isn't a load bearing spark. He is a point one percentor(maybe, we only know minimus is, it's probable spark brothers can be different) but it's never been mentioned that he's the same as Minimus and he has a tiny guy inside of him. Especially since we saw him in the alternate universe and his head was a screen. If he was a little guy in there he could just remove that suite and talk to everyone.

I don't know. Think the Dominus story will come later on and be a full blown arc in itself. Seems like that would be more appropriate for that character.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Randomhero wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Only reason I don't I don't think he's Dominus is due to rewind interacting with the DJD on the lost light. Also depends on if Dominus and rewind were still off planet during skids time in grindcore when he was interacting with Tarn.

I feel that Skids encounter came later in the war, whereas Dominus went missing earlier in the war. Also, the reason Rewind survived that alternate lost light may be because of Dominus recognizing him, and since Dominus and Minimus both are piloting larger armors, Dominus knew to slice off the hand of Magnus so he could not recall and thus actually die. Not to mention now we are on the Necroworld, and Tarn could see that Dominus is dead but the whereabouts are unknown, and it will be dramatic like "He is dead, as he became me" sort of deal. :MAXIMAL:



Well Dominus isn't a load bearing spark. He is a point one percentor(maybe, we only know minimus is, it's probable spark brothers can be different) but it's never been mentioned that he's the same as Minimus and he has a tiny guy inside of him. Especially since we saw him in the alternate universe and his head was a screen. If he was a little guy in there he could just remove that suite and talk to everyone.

I don't know. Think the Dominus story will come later on and be a full blown arc in itself. Seems like that would be more appropriate for that character.

Eh, it could be, But i'm fairly convinced that both spark brothers can be load bearers. They never mentioned it, but it is a possibility. However, they do need to resolve the Dominus, Roller and Terminus arcs throughout the story (not this arc but the overall story) and one of them could and should be solved in this arc :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21392
News Credits: 1563
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 pm

I never figured they'd have the same kind of spark type due to the fact that identical twins can have different blood types. Especially since forged sparks apparently "grow" I'd figure minimus was small like his name and Dominus was big like his name.

I'm just not convinced he's Roller. I feel that's a story that needs Optimus guest starring or even ratchet. Nobody else has a relationship with him. Skids was with Orion's team with roller but skids doesn't have memories of that time. He doesn't know who roller is and I don't think Rodimus's jump to past to say "hi" essentially counts as a relationship to roller.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2689
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #51 Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Randomhero wrote:I'm just not convinced he's Roller. I feel that's a story that needs Optimus guest starring or even ratchet. Nobody else has a relationship with him. Skids was with Orion's team with roller but skids doesn't have memories of that time. He doesn't know who roller is and I don't think Rodimus's jump to past to say "hi" essentially counts as a relationship to roller.


Hummmmm.... :-?
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series 86-07 Leader Dinobot Slug and Daniel Witwicky" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Selects Deep Cover" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe 2012 SDCC Comic Con Transformers Crossover Destro with soundwave backpa" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron NETFLIX Trilogy Decepticon SPARKLESS BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o Transformers Micro Changer Collection 2 Decepticon Runamuck B0208 New Toy" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS STARSCREAM ACTION FIGURE NEW IN PACKAGE.free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "transformers earthrise ironworks" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Wheeljack" on EBAY