This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
RevTibe wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
Randomhero wrote:Here's the first two Windblade volumes in a nutshell, "Starscream is bad, why? Because. Can you elaborate? No... He's just bad and he needs to be stopped." Sorry, I'm not a Starscream fanboy but he seriously has done nothing really awful to show he wants to build an empire like Windblade accuses him of he's had the Enigma for a long time now and hasn't used it to build one combiner. Personally I think Starscream has changed. He's still a D-bag but he's not the monster Windblade accuses him to be.
...Did we read the same comics, because in the first Windblade volume the big reveal was that Starscream wasn't the bad guy. Yes, most characters generally think he's up to no good (he is infamous, after all), but volume 1 ends with Windblade concluding that it's better to cooperate with him.

As for the empire-building accusation - Starscream is legendarily power-hungry. We've seen it throughout IDW, and volume 1 made a point of Windblade spending much of her time talking to 'bots familiar with that legacy of greed and treachery. While flawed, (story seemed far too compressed - I'd imagine this is related to it being announced as an ongoing then shifting to a miniseries) volume 2 handled the Starsceam / Windblade dynamic quite well - shifting from competitive to tensely cooperative as the situation changed.

(Also, on the note of Starscream and awfulness, remember when he sicced Menasor on Caminus? Added an angry 'con to Menasor to make it more unstable? Tore the place up, killed a lot of innocent natives? 'Scream's still a monster, just less public about it.)

Remember the ending of volume one when it was revealed Starscream wasn't the villain of it but Chromia was? She bombed an area of Metroplex, killing a lot of innocent people and then tried to spacebridge Metroplex back to Caminus which would have killed hundreds more Cybertronians and it ended with Winblade just slapping Chromias hands and saying "do it again and we can't be friends" wow...

Seriously the Plot of Windblade was "grrr Starscream is bad, we need to stop him! Why? Because a bunch of people at blurs bar say he is! Grrrr! We have to stop Starscream!" And then it was revealed he wasn't the villain of that series. How did that end? With Windblade making a deal with him to use the spacebridge if they cover up Chromia killing a bunch of people.

Chromia: I killed a bunch of people
Windblade: -GROAN- that's alright I guess just don't do it again please...

Seriously, that series was really bad.
Yeah, not properly addressing Chromia's bombing in later issues is unquestionably a flaw, but I find it mystifying that you consider the anti-Starscream sentiment unwarranted. He was second in command to a brutal, tyrannical genocidal army that has killed billions, and even other members of that army think he's an untrustworthy lowlife.

Further, the series made it quite clear that the deal she cut with Starscream was not focused on protecting her or Chromia, but on ensuring a route to what Windblade believed a brighter future - the whole arc of the idealistic Windblade having to make severe shortterm moral compromises to support her ideals' longterm goals.

I like you, RevTibe.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rainmaker » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:55 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Deadput wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Who's the con next to Arcee and where's Swindle?

That's Elita 1 Arcee is with Optimus.

Swindle was killed in the final issues of Windblade.

And you didn't even answer my question.
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Va'al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:59 am

Rainmaker wrote:
Deadput wrote:

What is it with everyone being confrontational in here? Chill out, all of you.

Swindle is allegedly dead. The graffiti SWINDLE LIVES was seen in the final issue. If you read the interview with Sara Pitre-Durocher, she does tease the arrival/return of Bruticus.

As for the extra character (the white one to the right), I've been trying to figure that out myself, but am drawing a blank. Anyone else? :-?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:29 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Dr Va'al wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:
Deadput wrote:

What is it with everyone being confrontational in here? Chill out, all of you.

Swindle is allegedly dead. The graffiti SWINDLE LIVES was seen in the final issue. If you read the interview with Sara Pitre-Durocher, she does tease the arrival/return of Bruticus.

As for the extra character (the white one to the right), I've been trying to figure that out myself, but am drawing a blank. Anyone else? :-?

Kind of looks like an off colored Obsidian, Elita One's second in command on Carcer.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 am

Bounti76 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Kind of looks like an off colored Obsidian, Elita One's second in command on Carcer.

DING DING DING.

Thanks! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

DING DING DING.

Thanks! :D

To be fair Obsidian has been colored different since the beginning lol. I wasn't a fan of the coloring on Windblade 2. It'd be nice to get josh burcham to color this. I'd say Johana or Josh Perez but buy those two at busy as hell now.

I guess it's not awful, it's not Andrew Dahlhouse or James Brown bad but it's not that great.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby o.supreme » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:13 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

^This is part of my problem... I understand that artists all want to do their own renditions of a character, but when they become unrecognizable (and obviously from above its not just me) that's when I start to lose interest. TF (previously RiD) stayed pretty true to most character designs. But for me MTMTE just went way too far off, which is why, despite it being a fan favorite, I don't really care for it. This new "TAAO" looks interesting as it is basically what TF/RiD used to be prior to Windblade. The Hasbro CW Combaticons are quite obvious as is Starscream, Windblade, Ironhide & Rattrap. But even "I" was a little hard pressed to see the pink fembot as Elita-1 (It would have been my first guess sure, but it still took me longer than average). And the new con next to her...I have no idea who that is... Looks a bit like BM Strika
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:57 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
This looks interesting and hopefully it will last longer than its predecessor. I don't get the hate for the previous series though, I quite liked how starscream was portrayed, as to him not having any combiners, he probably expected to keep superion and he does have the terrorcons around somewhere...
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Star_ling » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:10 pm

RevTibe wrote:Yeah, not properly addressing Chromia's bombing in later issues is unquestionably a flaw, but I find it mystifying that you consider the anti-Starscream sentiment unwarranted. He was second in command to a brutal, tyrannical genocidal army that has killed billions, and even other members of that army think he's an untrustworthy lowlife.

Further, the series made it quite clear that the deal she cut with Starscream was not focused on protecting her or Chromia, but on ensuring a route to what Windblade believed a brighter future - the whole arc of the idealistic Windblade having to make severe shortterm moral compromises to support her ideals' longterm goals.

To be fair its not that it is unwarranted but that most characters are given a chance to prove themselves and at times Starscream is shown to be an exception (depending on how he is written). I mean Megatron of all people is getting his chance at redemption while having been responsible for far worse.

Plus Windblade is doing the same thing as Starscream, covering up the truth because she feels its for the better good in the long run. If the story actually goes in a interesting direction sure, though I don't know if it will be.
Originally Posted by Notabot
Sorry, apparently that's not allowed. You must declare whether it is the bestest figure evar or the end of Transformers as we know it, and you must do so immediately. Do not wait for actual images or facts, or you're not a REAL fan. Speculate, claim it as fact, then, if proven wrong, backpedal. There can be no other way.
Star_ling
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby RevTibe » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 am

Star_ling wrote:To be fair its not that it is unwarranted but that most characters are given a chance to prove themselves and at times Starscream is shown to be an exception (depending on how he is written). I mean Megatron of all people is getting his chance at redemption while having been responsible for far worse.
Yeah, Starscream's often handled as a stock, static character in fiction - I suppose that's a consequence of characters being polished into a simple archetype as they're handed from continuity to continuity. Still, IDW's King Starscream might be the most thorough exploration the character's received. Despite Windblade Vol. 2's truncated feel, it's been fun seeing him develop from his Vol. 1 self, particularly the "cooperative rivalry" his and Windblade's interactions have become, rather than outright antagonism. As for proving himself; his secret police, threats, black flag operations and hidden prison are certainly proving his character! (Not saying that's somehow a negative - it's part of what's making him an interesting character to read.)

Dr Va'al wrote:I like you, RevTibe.
Appreciated! "We aim to maim please!"
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Star_ling » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:03 pm

RevTibe wrote:
Star_ling wrote:To be fair its not that it is unwarranted but that most characters are given a chance to prove themselves and at times Starscream is shown to be an exception (depending on how he is written). I mean Megatron of all people is getting his chance at redemption while having been responsible for far worse.
Yeah, Starscream's often handled as a stock, static character in fiction - I suppose that's a consequence of characters being polished into a simple archetype as they're handed from continuity to continuity. Still, IDW's King Starscream might be the most thorough exploration the character's received. Despite Windblade Vol. 2's truncated feel, it's been fun seeing him develop from his Vol. 1 self, particularly the "cooperative rivalry" his and Windblade's interactions have become, rather than outright antagonism. As for proving himself; his secret police, threats, black flag operations and hidden prison are certainly proving his character! (Not saying that's somehow a negative - it's part of what's making him an interesting character to read.)

Dr Va'al wrote:I like you, RevTibe.
Appreciated! "We aim to maim please!"

No I don't see that as a negative either as he is being true to form but I would certainly like to see a version of his character actually successfully maintain leadership. He certainly has been put through the wringer and I want to see them go somewhere else with him besides constant failure. IDW has been doing interesting things with known and beloved TFs (don't know how I feel about where Megatron is going) so I hope they don't waste him.
Originally Posted by Notabot
Sorry, apparently that's not allowed. You must declare whether it is the bestest figure evar or the end of Transformers as we know it, and you must do so immediately. Do not wait for actual images or facts, or you're not a REAL fan. Speculate, claim it as fact, then, if proven wrong, backpedal. There can be no other way.
Star_ling
Minibot

Postby RevTibe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Star_ling wrote:No I don't see that as a negative either as he is being true to form but I would certainly like to see a version of his character actually successfully maintain leadership. He certainly has been put through the wringer and I want to see them go somewhere else with him besides constant failure. IDW has been doing interesting things with known and beloved TFs (don't know how I feel about where Megatron is going) so I hope they don't waste him.
Totally agree with you there - I hope his political career lasts a good, long time. Love seeing him as the leader, and it means neither the Autobots or Decepticons are dominating the other/totally comfortable, and some 'bots and 'cons can hang out on occasion (Swindle hanging out at Blurr's bar was great).

Who knows, if/when Starscream is removed from leadership, it might be somewhat respectable - choosing to retire after a year or two more of comics, or somesuch. At this point, I think IDW's really cemented that we're not going back to the old "Evil Megatron and his sneaky lieutenant, Starscream," status quo - far too much has changed.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #2 Cover and Details

Postby Va'al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 am

Despite the first issue not being even close to release yet, Comicosity has received an exclusive look from IDW at the upcoming Till All Are One issue 2 covers - including the ROM Spaceknight variant - just before the new solicitations are to hit (expect them within 48 hours of this news post). Check out below where the series intends to go!

Transformers: Till All Are One #2
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a & c)
PANIC ON THE STREETS OF CYBERTRON! As STARSCREAM’S secret police continue on their rampage, IRONHIDE is caught between the BADGLESS and a population looking for retribution!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: Till All Are One #2—ROM Variant
Mairghread Scott (w) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (a) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (c)
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:

• CYBERTRON takes center stage—can STARSCREAM hold on while power slips through his fingers?
• Fan favorite character WINDBLADE tries to keep the peace!
• Part of IDW’s month-long variant cover program, celebrating the return of ROM!
• Variant cover by Carlos Valenzuela!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:00 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Yay for Ironhide taking center stage! :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Railbomb » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:01 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
Do we even have a date for the first issue yet? I can't recall getting one...
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Randomhero » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:37 am

Railbomb wrote:Do we even have a date for the first issue yet? I can't recall getting one...

It was part of the June Solicits
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Genericon #378 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:39 am

Motto: "Alpha Bravo."
Weapon: Twin Concentrated Vaporators
Windblade? Fan favourite? :lol:
Genericon #378
Minibot
Alt Mode: Rated X
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Deadput » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:44 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Genericon #378 wrote:Windblade? Fan favourite? :lol:

Just because a few dozen people loudly state their dislike for a character doesn't mean their not popular as a whole Bumblebee is one such example.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Optimizzy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:17 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
I like windblade. I dont think she is always written well, but I can say that for lots of characters.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Deadput » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:33 am

Optimizzy wrote:I like windblade. I dont think she is always written well, but I can say that for lots of characters.

Written well and Transformers?

For stories maybe but many characters are underdeveloped or are just personality quirks and tropes personified to fill in the story that needs to be told.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Optimizzy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:46 am

Deadput wrote:just personality quirks and tropes personified

in the end, arent we all?
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Deadput » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Optimizzy wrote:

Yes I see what you mean just a consequence of poorly speaking my mind it's a brain to mouth thing but what I mean is when they feel less like a character and more of a role or a part of a play.

Transformers as a whole does have some great characters such as Armada Starscream but most of the time there are characters who just seem to be there just for being there or just for selling toys (Yes I know it's a toy company but I mean the really cheap and cheesy moments)
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Randomhero » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Deadput wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:

Yes I see what you mean just a consequence of poorly speaking my mind it's a brain to mouth thing but what I mean is when they feel less like a character and more of a role or a part of a play.

Transformers as a whole does have some great characters such as Armada Starscream but most of the time there are characters who just seem to be there just for being there or just for selling toys (Yes I know it's a toy company but I mean the really cheap and cheesy moments)

I personally don't think she's written well. Her and Chromia both have been around for 2 years in the comics and neither have much character. Nautica has had fewer appearances and she oozing with character and yes, that's because of James Roberts who's strongest writing ability is giving characters unique personalities. I'd even argue Aileron has more personality than Windblade, a character who has had 2 miniseries about her and all we get from those is "I don't like starscream"
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Optimizzy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Deadput wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:

Yeah I was just messing, but seriously though. You bring up a great example in armada starscream. I mean yes. He is a great character, but he also just has a role to fill. Relatively speaking, he's a far better character than say, Huffer, but he still fills a role in the show, one which we've seen in other movies/ shows and in classic Japanese cinema too. Its still "to sell toys". Starscream was just a better nuanced character. Not arguing with you, I see your point and agree. There are just many shades (50?) to that thought.

Relatively, any nuanced character can be boiled down to basic elements. And basic elements can be expanded into nuanced characters. Which, incidentally, is what I think IDW has done a great job doing.
Optimizzy
Headmaster

Postby Va'al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:

I personally don't think she's written well. Her and Chromia both have been around for 2 years in the comics and neither have much character. Nautica has had fewer appearances and she oozing with character and yes, that's because of James Roberts who's strongest writing ability is giving characters unique personalities. I'd even argue Aileron has more personality than Windblade, a character who has had 2 miniseries about her and all we get from those is "I don't like starscream"

I disagree on that: she's an ambassador, a (relative) pacifist, a diplomat, skilled in battle, clearly caring and trying to understand the multiple cultures and individuals she's encountered so far. The second Windblade series was not really about her at all, as it was slid into Combiner Wars, and fell as the page number shrunk.

So while, yes, there are some flaws in the execution, as I noted at the time in reviews, too, I don't think she's the one that takes the most of the brunt.

But she definitely does not like Starscream. :-P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Target: 2006 #5 Cvr RI-B 1:15 IDW Comics 2007 Best UK Retro 140204A"
Transformers Targe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220435 42B (CA) Gauntt"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221677 4RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM344 4C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON