This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Cybertronian Air Vehicle Alt Modes

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Cybertronian Air Vehicle Alt Modes

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:21 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Cybertronian Alt Modes (Air Vehicles)

As we previously witnessed, cybertronian alt modes can be a very lazy excuse for a subpar alt mode that looks like a mishmash of robot parts. To counter that, I wanted to showcase the amazing designs that Takara and Hasbro came up with when exploring the cybertronian aesthetic and how an amazing cybertronian alt mode could result in an equally impressive robot mode. After all, these are the default looks of these characters on their home planet by definition, so it's interesting to see when designers go all out to give the best representation of said character. Since there are so many great toys out there, I divided this between land vehicle alt modes, which we discussed last time, and this week's list which focuses on cybertronian air vehicle alt modes.

5. Transformers Energon Megatron

While Megatron has turned into cybertronian spaceships quite a few times to the point where it is now one of his staple alt modes, next to a tank and gun, this was the very first time he had one and the best so far. It is such a departure for the character. I love how utterly alien it is, like an 80s Lego Spaceship (SPACESHIPS!) set, especially with the wings split open, which is also reminiscent of the X-Wing. I also love how massive and chunky this toy is in robot mode which plays a nice contrast to the sleek and narrow nosecone while preserving the impression of Megatron’s power. The homages to Galvatron are outstanding and have been brought up in another list. They even have a purple redeco which is one of the most faithful and best Galvatron toy made so far.

4. Transformers Cybertron Sideways (Galaxy Force Noise Maze)

This guy’s design is literally out of this world. That robot mode looks like nothing Hasbro/Takara has ever done or will ever do; he’s like a demonic Gundam figure from hell. He is also an amazing example at showing how you can make a cool looking spaceship which integrates its entire alt mode into the robot, and his alt mode doesn’t look like a jet on a robot’s back. The way the abdomen transforms is unique and he accomplishes a long tried gimmick of having wings become swords. What I like best about him is how his robot and alt mode depend on one another to function and yet both have their own unique accomplished look.

3. Transformers Cybertron Vector Prime

While the robot mode is really great and gives him the appearance of a wise and powerful wizard, the alt mode is simply a knockout. This toy was initially supposed to be based on the Star Wars Sith Infiltrator but that was just a starting point and the design evolved over time to give us this magnificent ship. There are a few other possible homages maybe at play with this ship. I spot tiny similarities between him and the “Last Autobot” from Marvel’s G1 comics, which was also a guardian appointed by Primus. I also love how this alt mode is just covered in intricate sculpting. There are piles and piles of gears interconnected all over the surface of the vehicle. These are joined by a series of curved and intricate cut lines that look like the mysterious characters found on Beast Machines Optimus Primal's chest (from the RID line). All these details help sell Vector Prime's ancient appearance and link with Primus. These details also look like a clock’s gears which refer to both his age and his position as guardian of time. Aside from all this beauty, he also has the best and least intrusive minicon integration, along with brilliant weapon storage (more on that in another list) and a quick but fun transformation. At this point, ranking these picks from 1-3 was almost arbitrary since he is a superb transformer toy and has a cybertronian vehicle mode which is really hard to beat.

2. Transformers Universe - Classics 2.0 Cyclonus

This toy is so slick. It accomplishes the sleek robot mode and cybertronian jet mode with minimal kibble present in either. It is usually hard to engineer a nosecone out of a robot mode which is why it is usually part of the robot mode design or brought to the back, as is the case with Energon Megatron. However, for this toy, the engineers were clever enough to have the nosecone fold into the robot chest as well as an extra telescoping mechanism. You end up with a toy that looks like Cyclonus just jumped right out of a G1 episode and onto your desk.

1. Transformers Galaxy Force Starscream

This is such a smart and stellar cybertronian alt mode that I just could not place it any lower than number 1. The vehicle mode is a great homage to both the cybertronian tetra-jet of G1 and Don Figueroa's design for Generation 1 Starscream in Dreamwave's The War Within, while being it’s own unique design at the same time. I even feel it has a semblance to the Star Wars Star Destroyer due to how it is more flat than the two other source points, and that look is power incarnate. What I love so much about this toy is how both the vehicle and robot mode share the same cybertronian body and yet look totally accomplished and unique from one another. This results in a very simple transformation that yields amazing results. There is no jet on top of the robot, the robot IS the Jet. While his vehicle mode evokes power, that same notion is incorporated in the robot mode giving him a very regal appearance with a lot of bulk, especially around the shoulder area. Of all the bodies Starscream has had, this is one where I could totally see take Megatron head on and lead the Decepticons. He also has the least bothering exposed head which is not conspicuous or evident and works well with the highly detailed alt mode, as well as an equally unobtrusive cyberkey gimmick which gives him energon swords which always flip out unobstructed. It’s too bad the initial version of this toy never made it outside Japan, but luckily Hasbro saw the potential of this mold and used it for a few other decos, making it a phenomenal seeker mold. I wish they didn’t stop at just Dirge though.

Honorable Mentions: The main one I struggled to keep on the list was Beast Machines Jetstorm.

Transformers Beast Machines Jetstorm Gallery

The Transformers era with the most of these cybertronian air vehicles would have to be G1 and while that is for a very specific audience (and another list), I cannot help but find some designs just outright amazing. The one I would like to point out is Scattershot. He shares a lot of the same points Energon Megatron had. I love how his alt mode has a central cannon that is principle to that mode and distracts from any robot kibble one might notice (like the legs). The fact that the cannon can open up and serve as a cannon for a battle station mode all while this toy is also a torso for a scramble city combiner is just gravy.

Transformers G1 1987 Scattershot Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Transformers Toys with Cybertronian Air Vehicle Alt Modes

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:33 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Superb list! I must be honest, if it were less expensive I'd buy the Takara version of Energon Galvatron as my Classics Galvatron. It's just a great looking toy. And if he had better arms (and if there were Thundercracker and Skywarp decos available) I'd buy that Voyager Cybertron Starscream in a heartbeat. Great silhouette and a wonderful update on the "tetrajet" design. I wish someone would have another go at a tetrajet- the FOC design (official or the upcoming Planet X figures) is almost but not quite there, the Cybertron figure suffers from the arms, the Titanium mold also has somewhat gimpy arms and suffers from the poorly implemented metal content (which is a shame as I love the design) and the Impossible Toys version, whilst stellar in vehicle mode, is otherwise a complete and total mess.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Great list Will! I was a bit disappointed when I saw the cover photo cause I know that one is only ever an honorable mention and G1 Scattershot looks amazing. But those guys do look awesome, and you're right about full on robot to alt mode integration. They all look awesome! :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby ScottyP » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:18 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Nice list. I like the G1 Cyclonus toy's alt mode more than the Classics version. Always thought they nailed it back in '86 on the jet, then the Universe one nailed the robot mode.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby shajaki » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Great list Will. I love all those figures. It's just so damn sad that HasTak didn't cash in on the multicolored rainbow of that GF/Cyb Seeker mold :(

Here's my two favs :x

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
This proves once again how amazing and incredible the Cybertron/Galaxy Force line was. One of the best (if not the best) main TF line ever.

You forgot to point out that the Energon Megatron and Galaxy Force Starscream shown were the voyager versions. I never owned the voyager Energon Megatron, but I do own the Leader and he's amazing. As for Starscream, the Supreme one in amazing, but it don't change much from the voyager, which make the voyager the superior version. I got the very, very expensive Shattered Glass version (Jetfire hommage FTW!). I also own the regular voyager Starscream in his normal burgundy colors. That toy DID came to the USA in a two-pack with... Vector Prime!

Speaking of Vector Prime, I got the Universe version. Nice black and bronze colors, but the fact that the electronics were removed make the included cyber key pointless. Nice toy, but I hate the fact that half his altmode is a backpack in bot mode. Instead of him and because Cybertron hog too much of the list, I'd change him for... Energon Sharkticon. Yes, once again, Unicron Trilogy know their spaceships! And yes, Sharkticon put a big part of his altmode on his back. The difference is part of the backpack is used as the weapons gimmick. Also, the spaceship would be a MASSIVE beast, like a destroyer ship in space. Ignore the deluxe scale and look at the details. It's amazing and fun to fiddle with. I got both the regular and Botcon version (I have a spare Botcon Sharticon, if anyone is interested).

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Great list will! ;)^ don't own many of them unlike the other list but I'm glad energon megs is on there. Such a fun toy.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby kurthy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Well, Classics Cyclonus definitely fits the list of a great toy (with a cybertronian alt mode), but the alt mode is rather lacking. Significant sacrifices were made for a great robot mode.

And I really don't care for Vector Prime (especially the universe version, which I have). The large nosecone becomes a backpack. He lays down and folds his legs up to his ears.

Jetstorm and G1 scattershot were much better. I found mine in my mom's basement the other day and my son had to take it home with us, broken spring, discolored, and all.

I like generations brainstorm despite being a simple transformation but he wouldn't make my top 5.

Where's Star Saber?
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby ScottyP » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:08 pm

shajaki wrote:Great list Will. I love all those figures. It's just so damn sad that HasTak didn't cash in on the multicolored rainbow of that GF/Cyb Seeker mold :(
Well, we got half of them at the voyager scale. Starscream, Dirge, and the Hasbro Voyager Cybertron Starscream is Thrust colored.

The Legends scale gives some painful "what if" thoughts:
Transformers Cybertron Sunstorm Gallery

kurthy wrote:Where's Star Saber?
Saber? Yes, fantastic alt mode. The big hoss combined mode with the V-star? Eh, it is super neat but I think a lot of the examples here outshine it.

One I did forget to mention before is Big Powered. It's like the Transformers version of an Imperial Star Destroyer and it is amazing:

ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
I wish I had a Cybertron Starscream, such an amazing toy.

Also, yes, Star Saber?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Very nice list.Although like Kanrabat,I would've included Energon Sharkticon. I love that alt. mode. :D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Thanks for all the comments! And Scotty P, that is one cool TF you've introduced us to. And it is cooler than Star Sabre who's full alt mode isnt sleek at all in comparison (and has a pretty glaring lack of integration with that helmet).

-Kanrabat- wrote:You forgot to point out that the Energon Megatron and Galaxy Force Starscream shown were the voyager versions.

Not really. If you check, you will see that both Megatrons are pictured, one pic is the leader and the other is the voyager.

Plus for starscream, there is no need for distinction since there is only one galaxy force Starscream ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:09 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Very nice list.Although like Kanrabat,I would've included Energon Sharkticon. I love that alt. mode. :D

His time of glory is coming soon. Lets just say that I thought "air" wasn't the best element that defined him ;)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Very nice list.Although like Kanrabat,I would've included Energon Sharkticon. I love that alt. mode. :D

His time of glory is coming soon. Lets just say that I thought "air" wasn't the best element that defined him ;)

OOOOooohhhhhh................. 8-)

So, imma expect some Armada Tidalwave love soon? ;)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Isn't Sharkticon's alt mode a submarine? :-?

Anyway, Good list! Love that Megatron toy, and Vector Prime.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:28 pm

I just noticed that 75% of this list is the Unicron Trilogy

I say that's a flaw with this list.

Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:42 pm

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:I just noticed that 75% of this list is the Unicron Trilogy

What makes it a flaw? Wouldnt it weaken the list by restricting where the toys come from? The best is the best no matter where they from, and that era had a greater percentage of cybertronian molds, so it only makes sense they get more.

And Kanrabat about Tidal Wave... maybe. I personally feel his name is more water themed than the design of his combined alt mode (which looks more like a spaceship to me) but you never know.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:50 pm

william-james88 wrote:
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:I just noticed that 75% of this list is the Unicron Trilogy

What makes it a flaw? Wouldnt it weaken the list by restricting where the toys come from? The best is the best no matter where they from, and that era had a greater percentage of cybertronian molds, so it only makes sense they get more.

And Kanrabat about Tidal Wave... maybe. I personally feel his name is more water themed than the design of his combined alt mode (which looks more like a spaceship to me) but you never know.

It would bring in more diversity for there to be restrictions, most top 10/5 lists have the rule of one thing per franchise.

Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby ScottyP » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 pm

You're right. 100% of it could have been Unicron Trilogy, fixing the flaw :DANCE:
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Rainmaker » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm

ScottyP wrote:

You're right. 100% of it could have been Unicron Trilogy, fixing the flaw :DANCE:

This guy right here, has the right idea

Rainmaker
Brainmaster

Postby TK415 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:29 pm

Cool list. I like the choices. I skimmed it today. I look forward to reading it carefully and other people's comments as soon as possible.
I love Vector Prime. He was a really cool idea, character and toy. It is a really nice toy.

Great spaceships, great vehicle forms.
TK415
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:37 pm

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
It would bring in more diversity for there to be restrictions, most top 10/5 lists have the rule of one thing per franchise.

Seibertron doesnt follow, it leads! :lol: It would also make it less accurate ;)

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Glad you came around Rainmaker!

Oh by the way guys, if we would replace Universe Cyclonus by another cybertronian air vehicle TF from the Unicron trilogy, which one would it be?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TK415 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

That is a interesting thought, Rainmaker. I think it depends on what you are looking for. If we say what are the best Air Vehicle Alt modes across the different lines, then that is a good question of diversity across the lines, like you said. It is a question of exploration and finding the best across the whole history of Transformers. I see your point that one might like to see the nice alt modes from series other then the Unicron Trilogy.

But if you are looking for the absolute best of the best, and they happen to all come from the same line, then that is acceptable if that is the main search criteria. You wouldn’t want to choose a lower quality choice over a better one because you already selected from that line. If we were looking at the top Beast Forms we wouldn’t want to limit entries from Beast Wars. While there are great Beast Modes from different lines, you would imagine that some of the best will be from BW and we wouldn’t want to exclude those for something less than from a different line.

WJ would you mind providing a list of some of the other contenders? So we could see some of the good ones from other lines?
TK415
Vehicon

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:23 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:

Seibertron doesnt follow, it leads! :lol: It would also make it less accurate ;)

[BW] Rainmaker wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

Glad you came around Rainmaker!

Oh by the way guys, if we would replace Universe Cyclonus by another cybertronian air vehicle TF from the Unicron trilogy, which one would it be?

Appart Energon Sharkticon, Cybertron Soundwave is also good, despite the backpack flaw. It also come with a nice exclusive Lazerbeak minicon. Mine is in storage due to lack of space.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 pm

TK415 wrote:WJ would you mind providing a list of some of the other contenders? So we could see some of the good ones from other lines?

My only other contenders were the ones I wrote about in the honourable mentions. Every single other toy I felt had problems that left it off the list. Both the alt mode and robot mode have to look good and hold up and I liked conversions which highlighted intergration, like Vector Prime's wings becoming a cape and his chest being prominent in alt mode while still being part of it.

But we could look back on others to see what else the TF line had to offer. It's not a complete list but it gives an idea.
G1 had some like Star Sabre, but I am just not fond of that full alt mode, it's so wide. I am also not too fond of Sky Garry's alt mode. Strafe is ok but very simplistic since he's a combiner component (Scattershot works better as a figure which can also stand alone). And to me, only Universe Cylonus accomlishes a good robot mode and alt mode with less sacrifices than the others (like the CW version which had horrid undercarriage).

In the Energon line, we had Wing Sabre, whos alt mode was really not good and we also had Slugslinger (who also had a G1 toy), but his conversion is really annoying and he is probably the most fiddly transformer after MP Megatron.

Speaking of Megatron, there is his first movie toy, his animated toys and his prime toy, which have all appeared on previous lists, along with the Fallen, and not for the best reasons ;) I do like his Prime Commander class toy for some reason, I am really impressed with how they still managed an alt mode from a toy which has 0 kibble. He was on a list too.

For the seekers, there are some versions of them with cybertronian modes, like the WFC mold and the Ttanium mold but I felt both were a far cry from what Takara accomplished with the design for the Galaxy Force figure. And speaking of WFC, there was that shockwave toy though it doesnt really look like much of a flying vehicle to me.And there were some of the bruticus components, but I really dislike that era of transformers in general, the plastic felt so frail and cheap. They just didnt feel like quality toys, I am glad we are over that.

Oh and there is also Cybertron Soundwave who is an interesting take on the character, and not a bad toy at all. But not as good as the others. And would the Cybertron Unicron count? He looked more like a hovering scarab than a flying one. Would hovering count? In any case, he didnt make the discussion.

Sorry if it got long but I hope that gives you a good idea of the other stuff out there.

william-james88
News Staff

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr K 1:100 glossy Boom Studios Comics FEB230330 5K (CA)Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221743 3C (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #131 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221561 131RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Mercado"
TMNT #131 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Ninja Turtles FEB210477 (CA) Goux"
TMNT JENNIKA II #6 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231410 141C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Lonergan"
TMNT #141 Cvr C RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr O 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240119 2O (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr D 1:10 virgin foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249151"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr K FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230214 1K (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr G 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230393 4G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT SPLINTERED FATE #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231481 1A (CA) Verdugo"
TMNT SPLINTERED FA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics 2024 DEC231063 148D (CA) Harren (W) Campbell"
TMNT #148 Cvr D 1: ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON