This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #55 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #55 Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Kurona wrote:
Randomhero wrote:She's been with them for a year and seen them do horrific things.

Yeah, but that isn't the reason she left. Hell, for all we know she's still as much a monster as Helex and Vos - the reason she left was because she was disgusted with Tarn's obsession. She's still a Decepticon through and through - but she doesn't see Tarn as deserving of that anymore.

What I mean is that the only version of the Decepticons is the version Tarn has given her. She lives on a ship and base that's got a bunch of statues of Megatron. That's why I find it surprising to see her go. I mean you don't see Helex, Vos, or Tesaurus leaving. Little surprised about Tesaurus especially since he's one of the few DJDs that have actually given something resembling a character back in their issue last year, instead they're just punching a bubble.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby MrBlack » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:22 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Randomhero wrote:She's been with them for a year and seen them do horrific things.

Yeah, but that isn't the reason she left. Hell, for all we know she's still as much a monster as Helex and Vos - the reason she left was because she was disgusted with Tarn's obsession. She's still a Decepticon through and through - but she doesn't see Tarn as deserving of that anymore.

What I mean is that the only version of the Decepticons is the version Tarn has given her. She lives on a ship and base that's got a bunch of statues of Megatron. That's why I find it surprising to see her go. I mean you don't see Helex, Vos, or Tesaurus leaving. Little surprised about Tesaurus especially since he's one of the few DJDs that have actually given something resembling a character back in their issue last year, instead they're just punching a bubble.

I get the feeling Nickel hasn't been around the DJD long enough to really get to understand Tarn. The others have: They knew what happened to the former Vos, and they knew that for all his talk of loyalty, Tarn was fully capable of extreme violence against his "friends" if provoked. Nickel's reaction to Helex's death is proof enough that she hadn't experienced Tarn's wrath the way the others have.

Is Nickel a monster? Perhaps. She certainly hasn't thought much of the DJD's antics, although there's no indication she's ever taken part in them. Of course, we also know that that she is the only survivor from her colony and that the DJD rescued her, so she might have some serious Stockholm Syndrome going on.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby concrusher792 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:12 am

The psychic wave seems to be strengthening their feelings in this situation, leading to the attacks of conscience Rewind mentioned. I am more surprised that Overlord is leaving, as appealing to his emotions has never worked in the past, beyond mnemosurgery. I think Tarn is just too wrapped up in his obsession to either be affected or to think rationally.
concrusher792
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:35 am

MrBlack wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I get the feeling Nickel hasn't been around the DJD long enough to really get to understand Tarn. The others have: They knew what happened to the former Vos, and they knew that for all his talk of loyalty, Tarn was fully capable of extreme violence against his "friends" if provoked. Nickel's reaction to Helex's death is proof enough that she hadn't experienced Tarn's wrath the way the others have.

Is Nickel a monster? Perhaps. She certainly hasn't thought much of the DJD's antics, although there's no indication she's ever taken part in them. Of course, we also know that that she is the only survivor from her colony and that the DJD rescued her, so she might have some serious Stockholm Syndrome going on.

That's not Stockholm Syndrome. You don't join a group and dedicate yourself to them. Your captured and eventually and slowly become so ingulfed into your kidnappers lifestyle you emulate and begin to sympathize for your captures until you begin to join them. Nickel wasn't kidnapped she was saved, again Tarns version is the only version she's seen AND we've seen her clean brain fluids out of Helexs mouth and pulled twisted corpses out of Tesaurus. She knows exactly what they are and joined them.

Also she's not the only newest member. Vos has only been a member for about 5 years. Dominus was only discovered before or after the Chaos event.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
I think the issue is Nickles as much as idealist as Tarn; the actions tarn's taken to hunt megatron, have actually betrayed her values. In nickle's opinion, the people that the DJD kill deserve it; their traitors and saboteurs. However, whenever the DJD hunt these traitors they do it themselves, they do it relatively professionally, they find the individual, torture them a bit to make a point, then kill him. Clean cut and simple. Nickle probably believes Megatron deserves to die as much as the others the DJD have killed for betraying their cause.

Deathasuarus stated that the reason he broke away from megatron's command, thus putting him on the DJD's hit list, was because how callus megatron was, how he wouldn't give a second thought to letting hundreds of his own troops die, or be slaughtered at a moments notice. Deathasaurus is no where near apathetic, and believed Tarn wasn't as apathetic either, seeing as the DJD's actions are business, and Tarn's more than protective of his DJD comrades. However the assault on the necro planet showed that Tarn was just as willing to let hundreds of his comrades die as megatron was. When Tarn killed Kaon, that was a greater betrayal for both nickle, an idealist of idealists and deathasuaruas. Tarn declared the reason why he killed Kaon was emotion, emotion was the weakness that changed Megatron, and it is a weakness he will not allow himself, or any of his men, to feel. When emotion is what kept the DJD together, Emotion is what made the first Vos's betrayal meaningful for them, emotion is what made Tarn Protect his comrades and made them devoted to the DJD's cause.

Nickle's issue isn't so much how much murder or bloodshed the DJD have caused before, those people deserved it. it's the fact that now, most of that blood is their own, and their leader has shed apathetically; mirroring the reason why the people who "deserved it" broke away from Megatron(their new target), he was too apathetic. It's very circular logic.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
So if the DJD (or at least Tarn) or Megatron doesn't get killed, what was the point of this whole arc? Just to show Megatron's attack of conscience? Will Tarn's true self even get revealed?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Rodimus Prime wrote:So if the DJD (or at least Tarn) or Megatron doesn't get killed, what was the point of this whole arc? Just to show Megatron's attack of conscience? Will Tarn's true self even get revealed?

Well, if you're looking for consequences...

-Getaway and the rest of the Lost Light have betrayed our main cast and left them stranded
-The Pet provided resolution to Chromedome and Rewind's arc
-The Necrobot is dead
-There's that whole thing with the hollow planet
-Megatron has come to terms with using violence when necessary
-Ratchet and Drift returned
-Overlord is established to still be alive, and the Galactic Council is established to be allied with him
-Skids is dead
-Nickle is betraying Tarn and allying with Deathsaurus
-Skids is dead
-Kaon is dead
-SKIDS IS DEAD
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Kurona wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:So if the DJD (or at least Tarn) or Megatron doesn't get killed, what was the point of this whole arc? Just to show Megatron's attack of conscience? Will Tarn's true self even get revealed?

-Getaway and the rest of the Lost Light have betrayed our main cast and left them stranded
-The Necrobot is dead
-Overlord is established to still be alive, and the Galactic Council is established to be allied with him
-Skids is dead
-Skids is dead
-Kaon is dead
-SKIDS IS DEAD

-RUNG IS UNICRON-
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Rung is Unicron.

Unicron is Rung.

(Trust me. I'm a Doctor.)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:Rung is Unicron.

Unicron is Rung.

Finally, I can buy a figure to represent Rung on my Lost Light display.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Kurona wrote:

-The Necrobot is dead
-Skids is dead
-Skids is dead
-Kaon is dead
-SKIDS IS DEAD
None of these are the main points of the story, though. Maybe the exception is Megatron resolving to violence, thus going against his initial statement of never using violence again, no matter what. But otherwise, this whole thing is about the conflict between Megatron and Tarn, and perhaps some issues between them from long ago would come to a head as well. And, of course, Tarn's true identity. Isn't that what everyone is waiting for? Also, if what we saw in the preview wraps up Overlord's involvement, then he's been the biggest waste of a character in the story so far. He's supposed to be a near-indestructible, merciless killer. And all he does is basically shrug his shoulders and leave? Roberts seriously dropped the ball on that one. Again.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Kurona wrote:

Unicron is Rung.

That figure is pretty amazing, craggy bought it at Auto Assembly last year and we both marvelled at it in the hotel room. I feel there should be a pun for it. But I just don't have en-hoof energy this eve.

Rodimus Prime wrote:Overlord's involvement, then he's been the biggest waste of a character in the story so far. He's supposed to be a near-indestructible, merciless killer. And all he does is basically shrug his shoulders and leave? Roberts seriously dropped the ball on that one. Again.

I don't entirely agree here. Overlord being a selfish, self-absorbed shrugger is perfectly in line with his character.He might just walk off panel and kick a moribund Ten on the ground, just because he can. Then steal Megatron's hoverboard and play himself out (Empyrean suite, of course, he's that kind of jerk).
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:

-The Necrobot is dead
-Skids is dead
-Skids is dead
-Kaon is dead
-SKIDS IS DEAD
None of these are the main points of the story, though. Maybe the exception is Megatron resolving to violence, thus going against his initial statement of never using violence again, no matter what. But otherwise, this whole this is about the conflict between Megatron and Tarn, and perhaps some issues between them from long ago would come to a head as well. And, of course, Tarn's true identity. Isn't that what everyone is waiting for? Also, if what we saw in the preview wraps up Overlord's involvement, then he's been the biggest waste of a character in the story so far. He's supposed to be a near-indestructible, merciless killer. And all he does is basically shrug his shoulders and leave? Roberts seriously dropped the ball on that one. Again.

I'd agree on the Overlord thing, but I think that being disappointed if this doesn't end in Tarn or Megatron dying is a bit... narrow-minded. It'd still be a great conclusion I'm sure, but I think it's certainly possible we might get something more.
Also I don't think it makes sense to make judgements like this - aside from things like Overlord - when this is literally just a preview. Hell, if anything, this is literally setting the scene for no-one else to be there but Tarn and Megatron. I think it's pretty obvious it's going to focus on them.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:
Kurona wrote:

Unicron is Rung.

That figure is pretty amazing, craggy bought it at Auto Assembly last year and we both marvelled at it in the hotel room. I feel there should be a pun for it. But I just don't have en-hoof energy this eve.

Rodimus Prime wrote:Overlord's involvement, then he's been the biggest waste of a character in the story so far. He's supposed to be a near-indestructible, merciless killer. And all he does is basically shrug his shoulders and leave? Roberts seriously dropped the ball on that one. Again.

I don't entirely agree here. Overlord being a selfish, self-absorbed shrugger is perfectly in line with his character.He might just walk off panel and kick a moribund Ten on the ground, just because he can. Then steal Megatron's hoverboard and play himself out (Empyrean suite, of course, he's that kind of jerk).

Oh I'd agree it certainly fits Overlord's character, but narratively it feels a bit disappointing and anticlimatic. You drop a bombshell as big as **** Overlord, the star of Last Stand of the Wreckers and MTMTE's first arc, and... you don't really do anything with him aside from establish he's still around and has certain allies. Not exactly very satisfying.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Kurona wrote:

Oh I'd agree it certainly fits Overlord's character, but narratively it feels a bit disappointing and anticlimatic. You drop a bombshell as big as **** Overlord, the star of Last Stand of the Wreckers and MTMTE's first arc, and... you don't really do anything with him aside from establish he's still around and has certain allies. Not exactly very satisfying.

That I can agree with. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:
Kurona wrote:

That I can agree with. :D

Also because I forgot to respond to it before; yeah, I just want Battle Unicorn in general. He looks so cool and it's a Transformer that turns into a Unicorn
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Kurona wrote:Also because I forgot to respond to it before; yeah, I just want Battle Unicorn in general. He looks so cool and it's a Transformer that turns into a Unicorn

A Battle Unicorn.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Kurona wrote:I'd agree it certainly fits Overlord's character, but narratively it feels a bit disappointing and anticlimatic. You drop a bombshell as big as **** Overlord, the star of Last Stand of the Wreckers and MTMTE's first arc, and... you don't really do anything with him aside from establish he's still around and has certain allies. Not exactly very satisfying.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. Va'al, I don't disagree with your assessment of Overlord's character, but in this story, based on his previous appearance, just that non-confrontational ending of his involvement was a letdown. Of course, as it was pointed out, it's just a preview. He might change his mind in mid-flight and come back to stomp Megatron. As for Tarn and Megatron, I fully expected 1 of them (OK, Tarn, to be specific) to die in the confrontation. He's not THE main villain of the comic (I think Overlord should get that distinction, there's almost unlimited potential there), I don't think, but he does make a good villain for the 1st part of it. But he's not a deep enough character to carry the story all the way to a 100 issues. So it's time for him to go. This story has been building up to the showdown between Tarn and Megatron, fueled by Megatron's about-face, as well as the DJD's ruthless previous appearances. So yes, I think this confrontation needs to end with a fatality, to put a conclusive end to it. Otherwise, what's the point? I'm not saying Megatron has to kill Tarn, but maybe someone else could to save Megatron. Or some other resolution that is beneficial to at least 1 main character involved in this whole thing. As it stands right now, Megatron and Tarn are at a stalemate, and an anticlimactic one at that. The lack of development is a disservice to both of these characters, who are each very intriguing in their own right. I just wish they were utilized to their fullest potential. But, again, it's just the preview. I'll find out on Wednesday, I guess.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:I'd agree it certainly fits Overlord's character, but narratively it feels a bit disappointing and anticlimatic. You drop a bombshell as big as **** Overlord, the star of Last Stand of the Wreckers and MTMTE's first arc, and... you don't really do anything with him aside from establish he's still around and has certain allies. Not exactly very satisfying.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. Va'al, I don't disagree with your assessment of Overlord's character, but in this story, based on his previous appearance, just that non-confrontational ending of his involvement was a letdown. Of course, as it was pointed out, it's just a preview. He might change his mind in mid-flight and come back to stomp Megatron. As for Tarn and Megatron, I fully expected 1 of them (OK, Tarn, to be specific) to die in the confrontation. He's not THE main villain of the comic (I think Overlord should get that distinction, there's almost unlimited potential there), I don't think, but he does make a good villain for the 1st part of it. But he's not a deep enough character to carry the story all the way to a 100 issues. So it's time for him to go. This story has been building up to the showdown between Tarn and Megatron, fueled by Megatron's about-face, as well as the DJD's ruthless previous appearances. So yes, I think this confrontation needs to end with a fatality, to put a conclusive end to it. Otherwise, what's the point? I'm not saying Megatron has to kill Tarn, but maybe someone else could to save Megatron. Or some other resolution that is beneficial to at least 1 main character involved in this whole thing. As it stands right now, Megatron and Tarn are at a stalemate, and an anticlimactic one at that. The lack of development is a disservice to both of these characters, who are each very intriguing in their own right. I just wish they were utilized to their fullest potential. But, again, it's just the preview. I'll find out on Wednesday, I guess.

Yes, I get you now. I was reading the assessment of Overlord as 'he was badass egomaniac, must repeat formula' rather than narratively. My baaaad. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm

I don't think one can really say there is a main villain to the comic. It seems to follow the Doctor Who formula - it adventures to a new place every episode with a new setting and villain to deal with. Except this time there's not really any Daleks.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:35 am

One thing I didn't realize until it was just pointed out was everyone is happy that Getaway didn't sell out the crew to the DJD which a lot of people are saying "awe see? He's not so bad" but instead he sold them out to another group that has zero issues will killing Cybertronians if it furthers their own goals. Soooooo? Yay getaway?
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:28 am

Randomhero wrote:One thing I didn't realize until it was just pointed out was everyone is happy that Getaway didn't sell out the crew to the DJD which a lot of people are saying "awe see? He's not so bad" but instead he sold them out to another group that has zero issues will killing Cybertronians if it furthers their own goals. Soooooo? Yay getaway?

Getaway is a jerk.

Overlord is a jerk. Prowl is a prick. OP is a prick. We doin' good, guys.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:31 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:One thing I didn't realize until it was just pointed out was everyone is happy that Getaway didn't sell out the crew to the DJD which a lot of people are saying "awe see? He's not so bad" but instead he sold them out to another group that has zero issues will killing Cybertronians if it furthers their own goals. Soooooo? Yay getaway?

Getaway is a jerk.

Overlord is a jerk. Prowl is a prick. OP is a prick. We doin' good, guys.

Megatron: not a jerk.

THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN!
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Randomhero » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:44 am

I've been in the boat of I don't think this was a very good story.

Sorry but there's a lot of things I don't like and believe would have happened. The DJD coincidently showing up on the Necroworld the exact same time getaway and the Council team up to dispatch Megatron. It's too perfect. The council even bothering to rebuild Overlord to dispatch Megatron when they have fleets of ships that are capable of leveling planets. It reminds of all the talk about how powerful and indestructible overlord is yet he was taken out by a couple missiles that blow up asteroids. I'm looking forward to this issue because that means it's over and we can move on.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 am

Kurona wrote:

-The Necrobot is dead
-Skids is dead
-Skids is dead
-Kaon is dead
-SKIDS IS DEAD

Getaway betraying the crew is one thing.
The Ambus reveal was kind of a let down to something that was really getting built up. Let's look at that scene, it's an emotional one that ends with Rewind I guess killing Dominus. I couldn't tell and had to have it pointed out since the very next page is everyone standing around, rewind and Chromedome included acting like nothing just happened. He's spent a couple million years pursuing this and it just get me mauled over.
The necrobot being dead. So? He's a myth to everyone but less than 200 transformers. 200 transformers that no one takes serious because they're the crew of the lost light. The crew is a joke to everyone in the galaxy so losing the necrobot has zero impact for the entire Galaxy.
Hallow planet. Thanks for the reminder because I don't think anyone cares except nightbeat
Drift and ratchet returning was happening in season 3 anyway, it just got sped up according to Milne.
Skids is dead. That's one of the few things to impact this book.
Nickel betraying Tarn. Meh, she's appeared once and has done nothing but clean Helexs teeth and remind Tarn organics suck. Something Tarn claims to deal with someday but he's gotta kill Senpai first.
Kaon: who? Oh one of the DJD characters that's only characteristic was he liked his dog. The DJD are characterless nothings that everyone clings on to but when you actually think about them they are generic and have zero character except Tarn.
Randomhero
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2017 8C (CA) Whalen (W) Sitterson 230227"
GI JOE #8 Cvr C ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D GI JOE 1223IM274 (CA) Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1123IM808 (CA) ABEL"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C 1223IM261 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200813 9B (CA) Williams (A) Kelly (W) Allor"
GI JOE #9 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #270 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP190670 270B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #280 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200419 280B (CA) McKeown"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON