This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

3 for 2 Offer on Hasbro Brands on ToysRUs.co.uk and In Store

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:14 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow disgruntled Brit from the Energon Pub Ravage XK has pointed us towards a Toys'R'Us UK offer currently taking place on all Hasbro brands: your usual 3for2, which of course includes plenty of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Rescue Bots. Now's the time to pick up those elusive stocking fillers!

1. Add any three of the selected Hasbro items listed below to your basket.
2. Your basket will automatically adjust the lowest price item to zero.
3. *This deal started 25 November 2015 and ends 20 December 2015, subject to availability.

To activate this promotion for home delivery please select all qualifying items for delivery to home. This deal is not available if your split your order between home delivery and collection in store.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformer Toys available for Pre-order/Instock online Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:32 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Shockwave is back in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop, I ordered him this morning. Aside from Skylynx, he may be my final Hasbro purchase for a long,long time. :(
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ironhidensh wrote:Shockwave is back in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop, I ordered him this morning. Aside from Skylynx, he may be my final Hasbro purchase for a long,long time. :(

Not a fan of them headmasters eh?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I dunno why I clicked the site link when you already stated it was pretty much just RID2015 and Rescue Bots stuff.

Still sore that they never got AoE Wave 2 Voyagers in. Hound is on my want list.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Shockwave is back in stock at Hasbro Toy Shop, I ordered him this morning. Aside from Skylynx, he may be my final Hasbro purchase for a long,long time. :(

A line that makes Blaster a leader class base? No thank you sir.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Well there is a difference in liking the line and disliking a figure, but, I agree. Beyond the design lending itself to becoming a base rather easily - I think there are/were more worthy candidates for the leader class figures, but I admit that - outside of disliking the characters - I am intrigued by the base combining gimmick. I am very eager to see what Ryan does with them for his galleries, once he has a bunch of them.

Plus, there is the caveat that these aren't technically headmasters, they're the character themself becoming the head/piloting a conveniently designed mech based on them (i.e. megatron pilots the galvatron mech - it's splitting hairs, but it is an important distinction to make)

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You know what though, there might be a subscale going on in the generations figures. We all can attest that Leader Megatron is out of scale. Some like that he is this big and that is perfectly fine, but he is out of scale none the less when compared to Leader Ultra Magnus or Jetfire or Classics prime ect. So for all intents and purposes, he was a stand alone out of scale figure which could be put wherever people found it to their liking. However, we then got the leader seekers (obviously also out of scale, since they are made from a mold of a character that was always bigger than them). And they fit together nicely. The leaders scale with oneanother. Now we have Blaster who is also leader class. With Buzzsaw around being a decepticon media player, it goes without saying that we will eventually see a leader decepticon media player for him to interact with: Soundwave. So, you would end up with a new of generations figures, in parallel release with the other classes. You would get Megatron, all three seekers, the tapes and Soundwave (so most of the initial Decepticons) all scaling with eachother in this new leader scale.

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Skywarp Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Transformer toys now available online

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:32 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
GuyIncognito wrote:Since this thread is 4 years old, can't you retire it and start a new one? I clicked the link in the first post, looking for United Rumble and Frenzy, before realizing the post was from 2011.

Best way to handle this is for all of us to start posting in this topic. Not sure why it doesn't get used.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: warior class rid fracture in stock at walmart.com

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
grimlockprime108 wrote:http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Robots-in-Disguise-Warrior-Class-Decepticon-Fracture-Figure/45057725
for any one looking for him

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby no-one » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Probably like a bunch of folks, I just got an email from BBTS that have the second Autobot combiner limb wave up for preorders:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... m_content=

They have a set of two each, one each and individual bots up. Better grab em while they last.

No Skylynx spotted at this time.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

BBTS has Generations Deluxe Combiner Wars 2016 Wave 02 up for Preorder

Postby mooncake623 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Site Sponsor BBTS has just posted the Generations Deluxe Combiner Wars 2016 Wave 02 up for Preorder! The Generations Deluxe 2016 wave 02 consists of Wheeljack, Autobot Hound, Smokescreen and Trailbreaker, and you can preorder yours by clicking on the picture below.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Wheeljack looks so terribly unpainted :roll:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby skywarp23 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:46 am

Hound is already sold out. But ordered Smokescreen and Wheeljack for myself. Needed a new Smokescreen anyway, and as for Wheeljack, just wanted him. Lol
skywarp23
Mini-Con

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

What do they have against just molding that little elbow joint on the Dead End mold the same color as the rest of the figure and painting just a tiny piece of it to make it seamless with the rest of the figure? #-o
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby Radioactivepanda » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:43 am

I really thought I was ok with the Hound/Swindle sculpt, but now that just looks absurd.
Radioactivepanda
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:09 pm

TFSource has joined the preorder party with the new Autobot limbs up for preorder.

4 pack case

8 pack case
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby RiddlerJ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:05 pm

As far as repaints go, they look alright (except for Smokescreen who just looks too lazy), but the choice of characters going with Sky Lynx seems a little strange. The combiner is called Sky Reign and the four limbs are all cars.

Even if they didn't have some flying characters to go with, maybe some guys that actually were in the same wave as Sky Lynx might have seemed appropriate.

Kup - Offroad mold
Springer - Rook mold
Blurr - Dead End mold
Hot Rod - Breakdown mold
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:28 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:As far as repaints go, they look alright (except for Smokescreen who just looks too lazy), but the choice of characters going with Sky Lynx seems a little strange. The combiner is called Sky Reign and the four limbs are all cars.

Even if they didn't have some flying characters to go with, maybe some guys that actually were in the same wave as Sky Lynx might have seemed appropriate.

Kup - Offroad mold
Springer - Rook mold
Blurr - Dead End mold
Hot Rod - Breakdown mold

Yeah, I also find that weird since Skylynx is the only bot in all these G1 characters being made as toys in the CW line to be from the post movie era while it seems the main idea Hasbro is going for (from what I can tell) is pre movie era.

EDIT: Yeah, there is rodimus, but I was looking more at limbs and torsos.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:As far as repaints go, they look alright (except for Smokescreen who just looks too lazy), but the choice of characters going with Sky Lynx seems a little strange. The combiner is called Sky Reign and the four limbs are all cars.

Kup - Offroad mold
Springer - Rook mold
Blurr - Dead End mold
Hot Rod - Breakdown mold

Yeah, I also find that weird since Skylynx is the only bot in all these G1 characters being made as toys in the CW line to be from the post movie era while it seems the main idea Hasbro is going for (from what I can tell) is pre movie era.
Well, in the Marvel Comics version, Sky Lynx existed in the present day (the 1980s) rather than the future (the 2000s), and was an old friend of Wheeljack's. So there is at least that connection between those two.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Kup - Offroad mold
Springer - Rook mold
Blurr - Dead End mold
Hot Rod - Breakdown mold

Well, in the Marvel Comics version, Sky Lynx existed in the present day (the 1980s) rather than the future (the 2000s), and was an old friend of Wheeljack's. So there is at least that connection between those two.

The guys at botcon alluded to his being a favorite of the design team, as well as being popular with fans in general. I kinda agree that the team doesn't really fit with a flier, but what other fliers were there? alpha bravo as Springer... pass...

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:The guys at botcon alluded to his being a favorite of the design team, as well as being popular with fans in general.
We know that's why they made Sky Lynx, but it isn't fiction justification for why he's paired with four guys he's rarely ever been associated with. I was talking about this when I mentioned Wheeljack and Sky Lynx having been old friends in Marvel G1.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:The guys at botcon alluded to his being a favorite of the design team, as well as being popular with fans in general.
We know that's why they made Sky Lynx, but it isn't fiction justification for why he's paired with four guys he's rarely ever been associated with. I was talking about this when I mentioned Wheeljack and Sky Lynx having been old friends in Marvel G1.

Fiction justification, please, they just have to have it happen in the comics, and there. Honestly, the reasons for this mash-up are probably more worldy than fictitious - like trademark, or that kids like good guys, or something else. They could have given us jetfire out of airraid, they both have moving wings...

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Fiction justification, please, they just have to have it happen in the comics, and there. Honestly, the reasons for this mash-up are probably more worldy than fictitious - like trademark, or that kids like good guys, or something else. They could have given us jetfire out of airraid, they both have moving wings...
Or that the choices for the four limb characters were simply that they're ones that could be easily made from the preexisting Prowl, Swindle, Offroad, and Breakdown molds.

The point is, though, that most people would expect a Sky Lynx combiner to have the guy teamed up with 1986/"Season 3" Autobots rather than 1984-1985/"Seasons 1-2" Autobots. My Wheeljack/Sky Lynx justification was in response to that.

And it was Rook, not AB, whom was suggested for Springer.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Or that the choices for the four limb characters were simply that they're ones that could be easily made from the preexisting Prowl, Swindle, Offroad, and Breakdown molds.

The point is, though, that most people would expect a Sky Lynx combiner to have the guy teamed up with 1986/"Season 3" Autobots rather than 1984-1985/"Seasons 1-2" Autobots. My Wheeljack/Sky Lynx justification was in response to that.

And it was Rook, not AB, whom was suggested for Springer.

I was going off of someone else's comment that he has all land based limbs when his name is Sky Reign; I was wondering what other :BOT: fliers could've been added to sky reign.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON