This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:Lynx master is up for pre-order at tfsource for $160 same price as the other exclusives like grand convoy and Galvatron. http://tfsource.com/transformers-unite/ex-sky-reign/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:59 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Lynx master is up for pre-order at tfsource for $160 same price as the other exclusives like grand convoy and Galvatron. http://tfsource.com/transformers-unite/ex-sky-reign/

BBTS too, along with MP Thrust:

Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Lynx Master / Sky Reign $159.99

MP-11NT Masterpiece Thrust $179.99
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby jarvy89 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm from Mexico and Menasor G2 won't be on sale here :( Actually the Menasor wave never arrived here. Is the Menasor set only avalaible in the US via online, or there's also stock in the stores.

I thought Motormaster as the weakest core, however I found and bought Battlecore Optimus in Amazon Mexico at an excellent price reduction (from 31 uds to 10 usd), and I liked the mold, not as much as Silverbolt or Hot Spot, but the thing is better on hand than in the photos.

That made me decide to buy the Menasor set, but still I'm hunting for a good price, that's why I'm not going for the UW set, it's not worth that much money (plus shipping)
jarvy89
Mini-Con

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:58 pm

jarvy89 wrote:I'm from Mexico and Menasor G2 won't be on sale here :( Actually the Menasor wave never arrived here. Is the Menasor set only avalaible in the US via online, or there's also stock in the stores.

I thought Motormaster as the weakest core, however I found and bought Battlecore Optimus in Amazon Mexico at an excellent price reduction (from 31 uds to 10 usd), and I liked the mold, not as much as Silverbolt or Hot Spot, but the thing is better on hand than in the photos.

That made me decide to buy the Menasor set, but still I'm hunting for a good price, that's why I'm not going for the UW set, it's not worth that much money (plus shipping)

Dont know about the US but Canada has stock both online and in stores. And someone in mexico can order the G2 set from an online retailer like bigbadtoystore, which will be listing him soon.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
We know Lynx Master is a UW-EX release, but do we know what kind of exclusive it is?
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 am

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Attention, mortals! My minions inform me that the G2 Bruticus box set is now for sale up at Hasbro Toy Shop.com

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b3899as00

All who wish to obtain this fruity box set should stampede there mindlessly and place their orders. Sadly, I know of no promo code to enter for a discount at this time. Many other figures are on sale, but not these. Anyone who knows a secret code for this month, pass it along :) For the moment, there is only free shipping, but they do that for any order over $50 this month.

I'm off to reap a fruity harvest - good luck!
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Bruticus Instock Online at Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:30 am

Fellow Seibertronian Death(reviews) was kind enough to give us a heads up that Transformers Combiner Wars G2 Bruticus was now available on Hasbro Toy Shop for $99.99.

DeathReviews wrote:Attention, mortals! My minions inform me that the G2 Bruticus box set is now for sale up at Hasbro Toy Shop.com

All who wish to obtain this fruity box set should stampede there mindlessly and place their orders. Sadly, I know of no promo code to enter for a discount at this time. Many other figures are on sale (like Combiner Wars Voyagers at $12.49), but not these. For the moment, there is only free shipping, but they do that for any order over $50 this month.

I'm off to reap a fruity harvest - good luck!

Unlike the previous G2 Combiner Wars releases, G2 Bruticus keeps the same molds as the original released at standard retail, whose gallery can be seen here.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mkall » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:18 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
So it says out of stock, but there's an add to cart button.

Which one is it HTS?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Genericon #378 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:39 am

Motto: "Alpha Bravo."
Weapon: Twin Concentrated Vaporators
I found two at a Toys 'R' Us in Kanata, Ottawa. I would've taken pictures, had I brought my camera. I can't go back, because I am no longer there.
Genericon #378
Minibot
Alt Mode: Rated X
Strength: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:26 am

Genericon #378 wrote:I found two at a Toys 'R' Us in Kanata, Ottawa. I would've taken pictures, had I brought my camera. I can't go back, because I am no longer there.

They have been found in canada for a while now, this news was that it was finally available in the US. If you want to contribute to Canadian sightings, please click here :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Hmmm, I'm going to wait a little on this one and see if HTS puts one of their 15% or 20% off offer codes next month.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 40
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:10 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Very disapointed they realesed the G2 version this soon. If they had waited till Hasbro has released the real Blast Off mold, I would have jumped at this. Love the crazy colors, but I need a real Blast Off, so I'll still wait for next years release of Blast Off.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:56 am

Ironhidensh wrote:Very disapointed they realesed the G2 version this soon. If they had waited till Hasbro has released the real Blast Off mold, I would have jumped at this. Love the crazy colors, but I need a real Blast Off, so I'll still wait for next years release of Blast Off.

Same here, plus this release doesnt even have G2 symbols. It really feels like he red headed step child of he G2 CW releases.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DeathReviews » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:09 pm

I won't miss the G2 symbols - they look like playskool logos somehow. But even so, I would trust outfits like 'reprolabels' to fill the gap.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

DeathReviews
Brainmaster

Postby DeathReviews » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:41 am

Update: HTS has taken G2 Bruticus down from their page. They sent this email: 'It should have been listed as a pre-order. We apologize for the inconvenience (blah blah blah). They are set to arrive around 7/15.'

So all of us who pounced on this will have to wait at least two more weeks before they pony up the goods. What a tease. Well, at least you can enjoy my latest reviews while you're waiting.....

DeathReviews
Brainmaster

Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
We just received an exciting message from BigBadToyStore.com. They've just posted the highly anticipated Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus on their website. He's available for $149.99 plus shipping. The listing shows a pre-order, but expected to arrive on Friday July 1st, 2016 (which is already today for you East Coasters). You can order Fortress Maximus from BigBadToyStore.com here or you can click on any of the images below: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS25101&mode=retail

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers toy sightings online and at brick-and-mortar stores. Plus keep checking back throughout 4th of July weekend for our first Titans Return galleries.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Rarrrrrrg! So tempted. Should I? :BANG_HEAD:
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hold up a tic.

BBTS, who usually put things up at elevated prices depending on demand (see Sky Lynx/Onslaught single packs) has placed Fort Max up at $150? Does this mean other places will be selling him cheaper, or is BBTS actually selling something at the regular cost?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold up a tic.

BBTS, who usually put things up at elevated prices depending on demand (see Sky Lynx/Onslaught single packs) has placed Fort Max up at $150? Does this mean other places will be selling him cheaper, or is BBTS actually selling something at the regular cost?

Good question. I've noticed several items at BBTS coming in at closer to retail, most notably the G2 Combiner Wars stuff.

Oh, yeah, and I preordered Maxie. With an expected date of 7/1. Like, tomorrow, as of this writing. :shock:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Agamemnon wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold up a tic.

Good question. I've noticed several items at BBTS coming in at closer to retail, most notably the G2 Combiner Wars stuff.

Oh, yeah, and I preordered Maxie. With an expected date of 7/1. Like, tomorrow, as of this writing. :shock:

Yeah, I'm confused by that. I just never could see that price from them coming.
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Anyone going to be interested in trading titanmasters if I pick up the SDCC version? lol

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
That stock image makes it look like Fort Max is bustin' a dance move. :lol:
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SureShot18 wrote:That stock image makes it look like Fort Max is bustin' a dance move. :lol:
Or hailing a taxi.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Endurance: 8

Postby fenrir72 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:11 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Fortmax! Please sell well so we will get another Titan! Maybe Scorponok? :PRAY:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Fans already voted for the next titan to be Trypticon.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON