This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

List of Available Preorders for Power of the Primes Predaking

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Power of the Primes Predaking can now be preordered at various online retailers. The price across the board is $159 USD. The Takara release is also available for Japanese fans (or international fans located close to Japan and fear the Hasbro release will not be found at retail). As fellow Seibertronian Agamemnon points out, the release date on certain sites is very specific, with BBTS claiming it will be available mid-July 2018. This means fans of the toy are only a month away from holding this bad boy in their hands. For those hesitant, we have a video review for you below the list of various sellers offering a preorder.

Bigbadtoystore

TFSource

Robot Kingdom (currently in stock, not a preorder)

Ages 3 and Up

HLJ (September release)

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Pre-order/Instock Online Sightings for Transformers Toys and Products

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Best choice would probably be tfsource. It’s free shipping and ships fast. BBTS changed how they process and it now takes me 3-7 days for them to process my payments and another 3 to ship. Robotkingdom is also fat to ship but is in China so you’re looking for $30+ on shipping.

I wish Walmart would pick up Titan class for retail now that toysrus is gone. It was the only place that carried Titan class toys in my area
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby firefox91 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:30 pm

firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 pm

I pre-ordered him, though I have the bad feeling I'm going to regret it. I'm afraid there's going to be another Trypticon issue where his waist breaks easily or something and I should've waited for the revisions.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Randomhero wrote:I wish Walmart would pick up Titan class for retail now that toysrus is gone. It was the only place that carried Titan class toys in my area

Walmart usually stocks the titans online.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 pm

This nearby release date has me uneasy. I don't want to miss out on this guy, but I also don't want to get him in hand, just to find out a better SDCC version is around the corner. :(
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby crazyfist » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:02 pm

I pre-ordered but what worries me is...what if Ollie's gets him later on for $50 just like they did with Trypticon and Fortress Maximus... but I don't want to wait and have Predaking sell out and the price sky-rocket on ebay... argh...
crazyfist
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:18 pm

crazyfist wrote:I pre-ordered but what worries me is...what if Ollie's gets him later on for $50 just like they did with Trypticon and Fortress Maximus... but I don't want to wait and have Predaking sell out and the price sky-rocket on ebay... argh...

Well than you supported the toy at his release and intended price point instead of waiting around for it to be on discount. Nothin wrong with picking him up at full price
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:17 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
crazyfist wrote:I pre-ordered but what worries me is...what if Ollie's gets him later on for $50 just like they did with Trypticon and Fortress Maximus... but I don't want to wait and have Predaking sell out and the price sky-rocket on ebay... argh...

Well than you supported the toy at his release and intended price point instead of waiting around for it to be on discount. Nothin wrong with picking him up at full price

That's not good financial strategy.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby firefox91 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:41 am

Ironhidensh wrote:That's not good financial strategy.

No, it's not. But financial strategy shouldn't be much of a factor in toy collecting. (There are some exceptions.) These aren't needs, they are wants. And if we want Hasbro to continue to make us large Transformers, they need to make some money on them. If they keep going to clearance, they will just stop making them all together. Or they will dial back production so that not everyone who wanted the big one will get one. If you are one of the "waiting for clearance" crowd, then you are also waiting for the line to die. Besides, I paid full retail for my Metroplex and Devastator and how much are they worth now?
firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 am

I'm in the waiting on them to be worth $160 crowd myself. I'm OK with Hasbro halting production on the Titan class figures as they are currently being released.

I say buy figures at the price point you feel they are worth. Nothing speaks louder than wallets.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby firefox91 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:53 am

I each his own. I think they are worth it. Considering the crap I see in other toy lines, I'm thankful for quality sets like these.
firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm

I was thinking of ordering it from Amazon in hopes that they reduce their price at some point beforehand.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
HasbroToyShop.com has (finally) updated their listing for Power of the Primes Transformers figures with most of Wave 2! Snarl, Sludge, Rodimus Unicronus, Rippersnapper, Moonracer, Blackwing, the whole magilla. But - they did their normal thing of putting them up, but listing them all either "Out of Stock" or "Coming Soon".

But this does mean they'll probably be listed available before much longer. Keep your bookmarks updated, folks and keep an eye on their promo codes!

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa ... 0?catName=
https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1126as00
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 am

For those of you who haven't found PotP Rippersnapper? Check out this action at BigBadToyStore.com: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/68774

Among the many items listed in stock and on sale? Rippersnapper! Only $10 (plus shipping of course). After the shipping, it comes close to regular retail price.

And if that wasn't enough? SOME of the wave 2 PotP figures that were posted up at HasbroToyShop.com are now actually available, including the Slash repaint, Cindersaur, the Duocons, and Rodimus Unicronus!

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1160as00
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

DeathReviews
Brainmaster

Postby DeathReviews » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:16 am

Update: All the wave2 PotP figures are now available at hasbrotoyshop.com! Including Rippersnapper, Snarl and Sludge! Sorry, Hun-Gurr is still sold out, but fill your long missing wave 2 bucket list at HTS before these sell out too!

DeathReviews
Brainmaster

Wave 2 Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxes Now Available at Hasbrotoyshop.com

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:15 am

Hasbro gave their word on Americans geting another chance at the Wave 2 deluxes from Power of the Primes and here they are ownign up to it. All Wave 2 deluxes can be ordered on Hasro toy shop right now, the links can all be found below. There are also the legends figures available.

DeathReviews wrote:Update: All the wave2 PotP figures are now available at hasbrotoyshop.com! Including Rippersnapper, Snarl and Sludge! Sorry, Hun-Gurr is still sold out, but fill your long missing wave 2 bucket list at HTS before these sell out too!

Roadtrap: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1158as00

Blackwing: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1128as00

Rippersnapper: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1129as00

Battleslash: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1157as00

Snarl: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1126as00

Sludge: https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1127as00

william-james88
News Staff

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:21 am

No Discount codes?
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:31 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
YoungPrime wrote:No Discount codes?

No relevant ones at this time, unless you sign up with a new e-mail address to get the one time use 20% off code. It is a gamble, but each person has to ask themselves....What is more beneficial for you...

The Cost of tax & Shipping...or the likelihood that stores in your area will get them in stock. Of course if you can order more than $50, that will negate the shipping cost, but unfortunately right now, the 3 items I want only total just under $44, and with tax/shiping makes it close to $54. Of course I could order another item (which basically will end up only raising the total by a couple dollars), and try to sell it oin eBay...Just wondering what is the best, most hassle free way.

If HTS offers a promo code or free shipping in the near future, that would be ideal, but its a gamble I've lost more than won at.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

People are currently giving their left nuts to get these toys at these prices.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:06 pm

william-james88 wrote:

People are currently giving their left nuts to get these toys at these prices.
I'd hope you'd get more than $51 for a testie.

Can I at least get an MP for the right?

Speaking of Ripping and Snipping, I wouldn't get too excited.

I'm guessing at this point the likelihood of wave 2 showing back up at retail is pretty slim. I'm glad I jumped when that window was cracked the first time around. Of course I still spot old Rip-N-Snap at retail from time to time.

I was cruising the tfwiki and I saw wave 4 with a solo figure. I wonder if any of these hard to find figures will make a re-release?
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:40 pm

carytheone wrote:I was cruising the tfwiki and I saw wave 4 with a solo figure. I wonder if any of these hard to find figures will make a re-release?

They wont. Wave 4 will be Firestar, Slug, Blackwing and (alas) Ripeprsnapper.

Doesnt mean they wont have any extra revision waves like we had in Titans Return.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 pm

william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:I was cruising the tfwiki and I saw wave 4 with a solo figure. I wonder if any of these hard to find figures will make a re-release?

Doesnt mean they wont have any extra revision waves like we had in Titans Return.
How many Rippersnappers did they make anyway :lol:

I've yet to pick up the new lady car, I'm hoping Firestar convinces me to jump. I have a hard time saying no to red bots.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:56 pm

carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

How many Rippersnappers did they make anyway :lol:

I've yet to pick up the new lady car, I'm hoping Firestar convinces me to jump. I have a hard time saying no to red bots.

Surpisingly, that mold might just be the very best limb we have ever gotten. It makes an excellent leg and arm. Its up there with the jeep mold as an exceptional limb. The problem is that unlike those, the mass is not well used in the actual robot mode and you end up with a giant backpack. But as a limb, it is probably the best.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Dinobot4ever » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:06 pm

If you are willing to gamble, the code NOWNLATER will be available on 6/28 (and only that day). Will give you 18% off ...
Dinobot4ever
Micromaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #7 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR239016 7B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #27 Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220935 (CA) Gist (W) Soule (A) Genolet"
STAR WARS #27 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic TRAIL SHADOWS #3 Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210951 (CA) Lopez"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H 1:10 modern icon Dynamite Comics DEC220626 3H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220547 1F (CA) Fleecs"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #3 Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220928 (CA) Baldeon + Frank"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230681 9C (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #3 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics MAR231635 3D (CA) Unzueta (W)Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL231227 8C (CA) Bracchi (W)Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #3 Cvr B IDW Comics MAR231645 3B (CA) Bonilla"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230245 5C (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trick or Read STAR WARS DOCTOR APHRA #1 Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220948 (CA)Remenar"
Trick or Read STAR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic TRAIL SHADOWS #4 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT211036 (CA) Ferry"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230690 9L (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr L ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON