This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Seeker Molds Among Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Seeker Molds Among Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:02 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 Best Seeker Molds

The seekers have always been the best example of Takara and Hasbro maximizing profits while keeping the bottom line down. To sell identical jet toys painted in different patterns, they simply incorporated that in the fiction, making them different characters. These would be the ideal characters to keep bringing back since you could always score several characters while not having to make new original molds for each one and no one would mind. It would instead be anticipated and wanted. This practice has given us a lot of seeker molds throughout the years, there is a new one in practically each line, especially in the past 15 years. And now we look at the best examples of seeker molds. Before we begin, just so we are all on the same page, a seeker mold is defined by ONE big important rule: two or more characters which share the exact same flight themed mold/character, kind of like a clone concept where they just wear different coloured shirts to identify them. It is not always used for Starscream and his fellow seeker acolytes but those are usually more exceptions to confirm the rule and it doesn't need to have all come out at the same time either (now that's really maximizing profits). The intention is that they have the same look. Since we are now accustomed to get a seeker mold in every line, originality and style goes a long way on this list, as you can see with the first entry...

5. Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Dreadwing and Skyquake

Believe it or not, but within the Transformers Prime show (not the Aligned continuity proper, if that is even a thing), the true seeker mold shown is actually shared by Dreadwing and Skyquake. These two are brothers which share the very same jet mode in different colors, which is the actual definition of seekers. While Starscream's awesome mold was redeco'd multiple times in the toys, they never appeared on the show, making Dreadwing and Skyquake Prime's true seekers. And they don't disappoint. I totally get behind the negative points to this toy (I will now refer to this mold as a singular entity) like the heavy robot kibble underneath, the exposed hands in the back ala ROTF Starscream, and the weapon it comes with (but that's a negative with almost all the Powerizer toys). BUT style can go a looooooooong way and this guy has boatloads of it. Firstly, it is an impressive and imposing robot mode which is perfectly show accurate. The legs may be big under the jet but they fill it out and add a lot of weight and volume to the robot mode along with the broad shoulders. While the light-up weapon is forgettable, the sword is great and you can pull off some great poses showcasing the great and noble swordsman Dreadwing is. Also, the transformation is both refreshingly involved for a seeker and yet intuitive at the same time. The torso transformation is far more intricate than even the Masterpiece seeker mold and unlike every other toy on this list, it actually hides the nosecone completely in robot mode, without it becoming extra kibble, and leaving a nice tapered look to the cockpit as the chest. Also, that headsculpt is amazing and probably my favourite headsculpt ever found on a seeker.

Thanks to James Jackson for this fun picture

4. Masterpiece Seeker mold 2.0 MP 11

I was not a fan of the first attempt at a Masterpiece Starscream. The aim for a perfect jet mode really sacrificed a lot and made the robot mode quite goofy (no proper heels, weird jet kibble on both sides of his face and insane kibble hanging off his hips). I also disliked the chest transformation which was overly fiddly. My toy ended up breaking and it soured me over the idea of an MP Starscream. So hearing that the new one was just a retool of the old did not make me bounce up and down for joy. However, I evetually did get a taste of this new and improved mold and it was definitely a step in the right direction. The fiddly and awkward chest transformation is still there, with the odd design choice of the cockpit tapering the opposite way than in the cartoon, but it is still a great improvement to the cartoon likeness in general. He has heels now too and no extraneous kibble aside from the nosecone forming a backpack of sorts. He retains that wonderful articulation and that amazing jet mode and in general the transformation is extremely satisfying (especially the leg area). My only issue is that your mileage with this mold will really vary depending on which version you get and for what price. I wouldn't pay 200$ for what is essentially 10 year old engineering (beautifully refurbished though). However, many people have had the chance to get some at only 10-20$ more than the Generations Leader Seeker mold, which is an amazing value when looking at it that way, especially if the chest is solid and stays in place in robot mode.

3. Prime First Edition Starscream mold

This is one of the best seeker molds of all time. The design choice to have the robot mode be so slim and sleek makes him look creepier than any version of Starscream before. I am so impressed with how they were able to pull off a robot mode as skeletal as the one depicted onscreen and yet still have him perfectly transform into a tight and smooth jet mode where no robot limb protrudes, as is often the case with jets.

2. Classics Seeker mold

The deluxe Classics seeker mold, which kept being used from 2006 up until 2015, is perfectly show accurate even when looking at the jet from below. It is a highly detailed figure with a shockingly pleasing jet mode and a simple transformation that is remeniscent of the G1 show. My only pet peeve with this mold is that it carries over the G1 problem of the nose cone becoming kibble in the back of the head. That makes the conehead seeker retools a bit less flawed.

1. Galaxy Force Seeker mold (voyager)

It only makes sense that the very best seeker mold also happens to be the best Cybertronian design out there. The alt mode alone is full of homages to both the cybertronian tetra-jet of G1 (from the first episode) and Don Figueroa's design for Generation 1 Starscream in Dreamwave's The War Within. There is no point in including the Titanium seeker mold on this list (or the FOC seekers) when you have this bad boy which is better in every way when it comes to cybertronian design. It even has the best and least obtrusive cyberkey gimmick of the line which gives him energon swords which always flip out unobstructed. What I love so much about this mold, and many others in the Cybertron/Galaxy Force line, is how both the vehicle and robot mode share the same body and components and yet both modes are unique from one another. Unlike other seeker molds, like the Dreadwing mold above, the alt mode is not a robot under a jet, the jet IS the robot and vice versa (like the FOC mold done right). While the very first version of this Starscream mold obtained in the US was the oversized version, with Takara releasing the mold at its intentional voyager size, Hasbro saw the potential of the original voyager version and used it for a Thrust coloured Starscream release as well as Dirge, making it a rightful seeker mold.

Honourable mentions: The G1 seekers are fun, though the excessive parts forming feels very dated. I also really like the ROTF Dirge mold which was used for Jetblade as well, but I dont know if you would count that as a seeker mold (you decide). I didn't include any of the movie Starscream toys on this list since the only one that is amazing was Leader Starscream from HFTD and he was never made as any other seeker, unlike what was done with the other classes. And I am fine with that since Starscream was the sole seeker in the films.

Also, while they are very frustrating to transform and handle, I love the style of the Alternity seeker mold. The alternators line lost some steam in the US and when Japan came up with the follow up line featuring a 1:32 scale (rather than 1:24), Hasbro didnt pick it up. That is too bad because it had some very cool ideas, like having the seekers be cars with the car's shell forming the robot wings. Like that they keep their distinctive seeker motif while also having an alt mode that strays from tradition (which would still scale with the rest of the line). It's also interesting how Thundercracker and Skywarp were given a more traditional seeker headsculpt while Starscream's featured insect-like eyes. Oh, and they also feature die cast parts, rubber tires and style money can't buy.

And one last mention. For the size class, I am far more impressed with the Animated Activator seekers than the Generations Legends seekers. Even though the Activators are similarly small toys and older than that Generations mold, they have far better articulation. I would even say the Activators are better seeker toys than the Animated Voyager Seeker toy.

Transformers Animated Skywarp Gallery
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Seeker Molds Among Transformers Toys

Postby Burn » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Honourable mentions should be CW Leader Class and CW Legends Class. Legends class are fun little figures, easy to transform, look great in both modes and pose well. Leader class, well they just look damn good!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:27 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I'd only make two changes to this list. I'd move the MP-11 mold to #1, and I'd replace Prime Starscream with The Animated Voyager mold.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 am

Also, I want to say reading this list reminded me how much I freaking love the Galaxy Force Starscream. He was the first non Binaltech/masterpiece Takara figure I ever imported.

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Postby SureShot18 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:32 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Surprised and glad to see the Prime twins on the list. I have Dreadwing and I really like him and I want to try and get Skyquake at some point.
I've never been the biggest fan of the classics seeker especially on the non cone heads but I can see why you included them.

These kind of lists will always be the ones that are most opinionated I think, based on how we think the seekers should be designed.
If I made a list it would certainly include the Generations Armada seeker mold.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby no-one » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 am

Good list. I'm a recent convert to the awesomeness of the classics mold and I'm still seeking a reasonably priced Prime Dreadwing or his mean green bro.

I've got the newest re-release of MP SS, and that's one sexy jet with a nice looking bot mode to boot.

I'm going toss out the unpopular statement that I really like the FoC seeker mold, but that's just my preference.

I always forget about the PRID FE Screamer; awesome fig and probably my favorite version of the character. The long slender design really fits his cowardly scheming ways. It's really amazing how well they pulled it off in plastic.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:03 am

"Among Transformers Toys" is a curious caveat.

I rather like the Movie Dreadwing mold. Not sure if that counts or not, but it did get a few lovely non-traditional repaints.

Man, everybody gives these two 3rd party weapons I'd forgotten what their originals looked like.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby joevill » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:06 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Sure these are fun, fancy, and updated but the G1 seeker mold is my favorite of all time.
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:27 am

I don't think the Classics Seeker mould will ever be replaced in my collection.

I mean, never is a long time, but I really love the alt. mode and there are *so many variations*! I have a real force with my Classic Seekers and I'm not sure any other mould can say the same.

I'm not sure Dreadwing and Skyquake count. Yeah, in the show they were recolors ... but it seems like a cheat.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:37 am

SureShot18 wrote:If I made a list it would certainly include the Generations Armada seeker mold.

You are more than welcome to write your list here and share it with us :D

carytheone wrote:I'm going toss out the unpopular statement that I really like the FoC seeker mold, but that's just my preference.

I think its my opinion that is the less popular one between us two since many like the FOC Seeker mold. I just find it a bit redundant and I dont like the plastic used on it in the least.

Noideaforaname wrote:"Among Transformers Toys" is a curious caveat.

It limits it to molds that are within the Transformers brand.

Burn wrote:Legends class are fun little figures, easy to transform, look great in both modes and pose well.

I dont think they pose well. I mentionned them in the honourable mentions but in comparison to the Animated Activators. Unlike them, they dont move their heads and have no thigh swivel. That takes away a lot of opportunities for dynamic poses since they can only pose being straight and looking dead ahead. Frankly, I am a bit baffled that a toy that came out a few years later thats the same price range could be so inferior that way. As for the leader Seeker, I actually once had it tied somewhere on the list. I do like that mold, but I realize I like it better at Jetfire. Especially since Jetfire had that added colour in the back of the wings so it could be highlighted in robot mode. The Seekers dont have that and feel more opportunistic, especially with those alt mode gun holes still there. Thats just my opinion though.

Ironhidensh wrote:Also, I want to say reading this list reminded me how much I freaking love the Galaxy Force Starscream. He was the first non Binaltech/masterpiece Takara figure I ever imported.

That means a lot man, thanks ;)^ These lists are fun to look back on all the awesome stuff we got over the years and writing them gives me an opportunity to reignite my love for all these wonderful toys.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
That Prime Dreadwing looks decent but I dislike the spindly Prime seekers and find the Galaxy Force ones just far too blocky. I'm not a big Seeker fan at all really mainly cos I have huge dislike of Transformers with winged vehicle altmodes who barely attempt to hide the wings in robot mode. Just far too kibbly for my tastes (one of the main reasons I like movie Starscream is cos the wings do fold into the overall bot shape and I still really need to get me a Leader Starscream but I'm always outbid)

The classics Seeker mode is still the overall best for the G1 collector though I think for size and price.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 am

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I'm not sure Dreadwing and Skyquake count. Yeah, in the show they were recolors ... but it seems like a cheat.

I will show you what I used as reference.

They are officially labeled as such by Hasbro and all accompanying media. Here is his wiki description:
Dreadwing, a split-Spark twin of Skyquake, was the captain of an army of Seekers, and is an expert in explosives. Like Skyquake, Dreadwing is intensely loyal to Megatron, though his loyalty to his twin may be stronger. However, unlike his brother, Dreadwing is better at keeping his temper in check, most of the time.

And here is Ben Yee's blurb on this new mold:
Dreadwing is officially a "Seeker", an aerial warrior much like Starscream. The term goes back to the days of Generation One where jets such as Thundercracker, Starscream and Dirge were called "Seekers" (a semi-official term that fans used heavily, and then became more official in recent years). Generally this referred to Transformers with a similar body structure who became aerial vehicles. In the case of Dreadwing, he does have some elements that align with other aerial "Seeker" Transformers including the jet cockpit making up a significant portion of his torso, and wings hanging off his back.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:49 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Excellent list as usual!

Not gonna lie, if there was a Thundercracker and Skywarp redeco for the mold, and the arm articulation didn't suck, I'd totally have the Cybertron Voyager mold for my Seeker trio. They look absolutely gorgeous- great updated Tetra-Jet mode, awesome robot mode that reminds me a fair bit of a Mobile Suit Gundam/Macross design...literally the only flaw is the gimpy arms.

I really, really wish we'd get a proper Seeker mold 2.0- it'd still have the F-15 mode and an overall G1 look about it like the old toy (IMO the G1 Seeker design is one of the few designs that's aged well, probably helped by Kawamori's involvement) but would be a small Voyager or large Deluxe and would have better articulation (so thigh and bicep swivels mainly).

For what it's worth, the original Armada Starscream, despite being a brick, is a nice looking toy and a great design. Nice jet mode, imposing robot mode and the best Starscream headsculpt ever. seriously, dat smirk.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby shajaki » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
This is a list near and dear to me. Though I must chastise you Will for your #5, he's not Starscream, a cronie of, or sharing his body! Also, I too love Prime SS but am super sad we never got a G1 colored version. And GF/Cyb SS was begging to be repainted umpteen times. Such a waste. Here's my list!

G1. Call it nostalgia or old man madness, but I love them. And even though its one of the few versions I don't have, this ghost version is the cream of the crop.

Classics, more specifically the Conehead, more more specifically Ramjet, more more MORE specifically TFCC G2 Ramjet. Mold wise he is less cumbersome than the back winged Seekers, and COME ON those colors! :x 8-}

Deep Space Starscream. I just like this figure. Sorry not sorry.

Botcon Machine Wars Seekers. Unpopular and seemingly un-exciting, but they are shockingly faithful to the source material. And I really appreciate that. The nicest one (IMO) is the mid-warp Skywarp. How do we not have this in a proper black/purple Skywarp? :???:

No one should really be surprised by this. Beautifully designed and truly one of a kind. He was groundbreaking at the time and I still find him as impressive as current MP's.

So people don't like this mold? News to me :lol:
What's not to like? It's almost a tetra-jet and its more posable that the Titanium and GF/Cyb molds. Sounds like a winner to me 8-)
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i disagree with #1 the fall of cybertron seekers are way better toy design and the robot modes and jet modes are way better looking ;)
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
You know, I thought of a potentially great looking Seeker trio (though it would need some Decepticon decals to cover up the odder symbols on some of them).

G1 coloured Energon Starscream as, well, Starscream...
With G2 Smokescreen as Thundercracker...
...And BWII Starscream- sorry, "Starscrem" according to those labels- as Skywarp...

Might be a tad difficult to get hold of them, but I reckon they'd look pretty great together.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I would have replace #5 with Movie voyager Seeker mold. Yes, THAT Starscream and Co. Screw movie accuracy, this is one of the most versatile mold out there, with a genius transformation and impressive looking modes. This toy is pure fun.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby shajaki » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
-Kanrabat- wrote:I would have replace #5 with Movie voyager Seeker mold. Yes, THAT Starscream and Co.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I would have left Dreadwing & Skyquake out - they're not seekers!

Energon Starscream is the bees knees! I think he really belongs on this list. He's just a way better design than Classics, and borrows some great engineering from that Dreadwing/Smokescreen 2-pack.

I'm also a huge fan of the Generations Armada Starscream mold. He's a little dude, but oh-so-much fun.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Makes me wish that energon starscream got repainted into the usual lot as I would of instantly bought that mold in skywarp colours. Great list as always will! Though biggest surprise for me was prime dreadwind and skyquake being there
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:Makes me wish that energon starscream got repainted into the usual lot as I would of instantly bought that mold in skywarp colours. Great list as always will! Though biggest surprise for me was prime dreadwind and skyquake being there

Even though I really like how Energon Starscream look, I don't really like how the toy itself is built. Especially those arms and the huge jet tailfins sticking in front of the forelegs.

One seeker that I really like are both the FOC and Titanium ones. Both are genius designs. But I can clearly see the superiority of the Cybertron voyager version.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Overcracker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I agree, The Prime Dreadwing mold is awesome.

A couple of my other favorites:

Titanium, great design, if not the best execution:

Cybertron Legends,

The tiny guys are just cool and pocket sized.

Dark of the Moon Starscream. don't get me wrong, I really like the Movie 1 Starscream, but this one just does everything better.

Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:Legends class are fun little figures, easy to transform, look great in both modes and pose well.

I dont think they pose well. I mentionned them in the honourable mentions but in comparison to the Animated Activators. Unlike them, they dont move their heads and have no thigh swivel. That takes away a lot of opportunities for dynamic poses since they can only pose being straight and looking dead ahead. Frankly, I am a bit baffled that a toy that came out a few years later thats the same price range could be so inferior that way.

You like the Animated aesthetic. Your opinion is irrelevant to me. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:05 pm

I'll be honest, I'm pretty shocked there are people who consider the voyager movie mold good enough to make top 5. :shock:

Ironhidensh
Faction Commander

Postby no-one » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:I'll be honest, I'm pretty shocked there are people who consider the voyager movie mold good enough to make top 5. :shock:
I find hat Starscream and most of the movie figs just plain ugly, but I've picked up a few of them after the fact at a discount and I've been very impressed with their engineering. I've heard such good things about these SS, I'd give them a try and I really don't like the look of movie Starscream.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON