This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby megatronus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:Anyone know a hasbrotoyshop discount code or happen to have a 15% coupon or something? Pretty please!

I've been keeping an eye out for one as well...

What are you trying to buy?
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
megatronus wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Anyone know a hasbrotoyshop discount code or happen to have a 15% coupon or something? Pretty please!

I've been keeping an eye out for one as well...

What are you trying to buy?

I over sold one Rescue Bots Rescan Boulder in the Seibertron.com eBay Store sale this weekend and need to come up with one quick or have to refund the customer their money (which runs the risk of negative or neutral feedback, which I only received 2 neutrals in past year out of 1,613 feedback left for me in past year). I already wasted 2 hours going to the stores around me that usually have Rescue Bots figures but they're all sold out, which explains why the Rescue Bots Rescans figures have been selling so much in my store the past month.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby no-one » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:29 pm

I sent ya a PM, but they haven't left my outbox yet.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby mooncake623 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
mooncake623 wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:Anyone need a 15% off code PM me I might have one more you.

If anyone needs to order something please let me know ASAP before they're gone.

thanks,

PM me
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Toysrus.ca has a new "deal" on the platinum transformers line. Technically its a steal of a deal considering their original price. Both the Insecticons and Optimus G2 Platinum editions are now buy one get one half off and their price is already reduced from before:

So if anyone wants to army build some G1 insecticons I guess this would be it. I still find it all freakishly expensive.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
HAH! I only need a loose and used vintage Kickback and my trio will be complete. No need for me to buy overpriced re-issue. Even at that "sale", it still overpriced.

As for Optimus, I have G2 Lazer Prime and RID Scourge so I'm good. Beside, 175$ is still a stupid price.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

HasbroToyShop.com July 4th Weekend Free Shipping Code

Postby no-one » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:51 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronians. If you're based in the US, this weekend July 2 - July 6 you can enjoy free shipping from hasbrotoyshop.com: use promo code July4 at checkout.

July 4th Free Standard Shipping
Free Standard Shipping on HasbroToyShop.com orders for sale on HasbroToyShop.com. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer excludes purchases of HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and Gift Cards. Other exclusions may apply. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire or be withdrawn without notice due to error, fraud, or unforeseen circumstances. Offer valid in U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires July 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
©2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

This is a great opportunity to pick up any figures that you've been holding off on because of shipping cost.

Have a great weekend and remember to keep you optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the freshest news, the best galleries and the most engaging Transformer discussions around.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby jay5 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Do any of the major US etailers like BBTS or TFSource historically do discount codes for holidays like 4th of July?
jay5
Fuzor

Postby megatronus » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:19 pm

jay5 wrote:Do any of the major US etailers like BBTS or TFSource historically do discount codes for holidays like 4th of July?

Not really. Their sales are more seasonal, and when they are event based, they tend to be around conventions (with the exception of Black Friday).
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby no-one » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:19 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronians! Target is offering 15% off the Transformers Generations line via their Cartwheel app. This includes Generations Leader, Voyager, Deluxe and Legends class. This offer is valid until July 11th and is in store only.

Get out there and happy hunting!

And remember to keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the freshest news, the best galleries and the thriftiest savings on Transformers around.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:18 pm

This may be old news, but I spotted various TF Hero Managers at TJ Maxx today. Prices are ranging from $5.99 to $19.99.

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I was about to pull the trigger on the full set of Defensor figs on HTS, but I can wait a week to see if they'll show up at Target. Ultra Magnus too.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby no-one » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I was about to pull the trigger on the full set of Defensor figs on HTS, but I can wait a week to see if they'll show up at Target. Ultra Magnus too.

Don't forget free shipping until the 6th.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby YoungPrime » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Is pre-ordering Devastator part of that?
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby no-one » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:43 pm

YoungPrime wrote:Is pre-ordering Devastator part of that?

Would be cool if he was. But as of right now, he still hasn't shown up to the pre-order party at HTS.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Target.com $10 off $50 Selected Transformers Items, Including Generations, Platinum Seeker Squadron

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian cdavid3 points us towards Target.com. where a new offer allows buyers to "Spend $50, save $10 on select Comic Con items" until July 10th - and that includes the Hasbro Transformers Platinum Seeker Squadron 3-pack of Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge! If you still have to pick up this set (find a review here) now may be your chance to find one at a lower price than previously, and also includes the likes of Generations figures such as Skybyte and Rhinox. Head over to Target.com and happy hunting!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Cyberpath » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 am

Shapeways: free shipping worldwide (ends July 12.)

Lots of fan-made Transformers replacement/upgrade parts. (Just ordered these for Henkei Starscream, I dislike his stock guns.)
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Toysrus.ca and toysrus stores all across canada are having their big liquidation sale this week where every Liquidation item is Buy 1 get the other Half Off.

That applies to both YOTG Optimus and the Insecticons:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=54119196

Personally, I used it for the AOE Construct Bot Dinoriders, which are 5$ cdn each (about 4$ US) so the second is only 2.50$ cdn.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Leader class Megatron on clearance at Walmart.

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby no-one » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:Leader class Megatron on clearance at Walmart.
I kinda saw this coming. Megs is running over at my local WMs. I was at a store that had 5 of each on the shelves and 3 cases on the cart.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 am

Howdy fellow Seibertronians! From now until July 24th you can save $10 on purchases of $50 or more at HasbroToyShop.com using promo code JulySave. Unfortunately this just falls short of the SDCC exclusives being available online, but there are plenty other Transformers items until then.

$10 off purchase of $50 or more at HasbroToyShop.com toward the purchase of products currently available on the site. Offer threshold based on pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Other exclusions may apply. Valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire or be withdrawn without notice due to error, fraud, or unforeseen circumstances. Void where prohibited. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. Offer expires July 24, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
©2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Keep your browser pointed to Seibertron.com and keep hitting that refresh button for the freshest news, the most extensive galleries and the best Transformers discussion around.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Emerje » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Usually if they have a sale running when SDCC exclusives are available the fine print will have a line that says something like "excludes Hasbrotoyshop.com exclusives" so it probably wouldn't have done any good.

On the plus side with this sale you can get all of the Protectobots (minus Groove who is sold out) for $75 and free shipping.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby shajaki » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
ONE DAY SALE!

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby megatronus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

LOL was going to post the Quantron sale... but of course the News Staff beat me too it. :P
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
megatronus wrote:LOL was going to post the Quantron sale... but of course the News Staff beat me too it. :P

Buying buying? Kind of tempted.. now that Hasbro showed their hands at SDCC... BBTS attempt to get rid of stock cause I bet they know Takara will probably make it right.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON