This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby william-james88 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MGrotusque wrote:Be prepared to pay astronomical shipping rates. For most items on Targets online retail store shipping them too Canada is equal to the purchasing price of the item and sometimes even more. Plus our dollar sucks super bad right now.

There is no "steal of a deal" here whatsoever.

You get 20$ off which you wouldnt get otherwise. Also how do you know of previous shipping prices if this is the first time they ship to canada?

I checked, shipping is 25$US (only 7$US if you use the promo code) for the Blaster set, 1/4 of the product price, not 100% of it.

Hyperboles dont help anyone.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Target 25% Off Coupon Code on All Toys

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Transformers fan Kyleor informs us of a new Target store 25% off coupon and online code on all Toys, Sporting Goods and Arts & Crafts - and that of course includes our favourite transforming robots! Check out the image below to pick up the code and happy (online) hunting.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:18 am

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
Sweet!!!!
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Black Bumblebee » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:34 am

Very nice--remember, Target has the Platinum editions of the seeker jets and the Blaster / Perceptor set. 25% off of those would be a nice discount indeed!
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Starsaber468 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
whats the code then :) btw pictures of an mp clampdown in ahnds have been revealed theres an article for it on tfw2005 for more anyway its probably a factory reject. The reason why it might be is cause some of the paint apps aren't aligned, the head is messy, and etc .Plus the ebay seller has sold factory rejects before too plus so its easy to assume its an factory reject
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby no-one » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Starsaber468 wrote:whats the code then :)

1446287606_image1-1.jpg
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
excludes lego, what the hell target not cool. Saw this and was like sweet ill use it on the grievous buildable figure, guess not. But in case they decide to finally restock let me make sure im reading this right, its for the ENTIRE toy purchase not just one item correct?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:13 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Megatron Wolf wrote:excludes lego, what the hell target not cool. Saw this and was like sweet ill use it on the grievous buildable figure, guess not. But in case they decide to finally restock let me make sure im reading this right, its for the ENTIRE toy purchase not just one item correct?

Blame Lego themselves. Ever noticed that Legos are seldom on sale, contrary to Megablocks, Kreo, and others?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Too bad targets selection of tf's sucks >:oP

Would've gotten starscream, but, guess not; way to go target >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:04 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:excludes lego, what the hell target not cool. Saw this and was like sweet ill use it on the grievous buildable figure, guess not. But in case they decide to finally restock let me make sure im reading this right, its for the ENTIRE toy purchase not just one item correct?

Blame Lego themselves. Ever noticed that Legos are seldom on sale, contrary to Megablocks, Kreo, and others?

Yup, now that they are the biggest(?) toy brand, they can throw their weight around and force people to buy their stuff at full price >:oP

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:Too bad targets selection of tf's sucks >:oP

Yeah, they didn't have Jazz unfortunately.... :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:10 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Well, they probably would've been out of stock anyways >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Well, they probably would've been out of stock anyways >:oP

Even so, I can never find any sort of transformers I am actually looking for there, so I never usually shop online there :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:27 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:

Your right BUT Winner has been selling them at quite a discount. This set below is usually 140$ cdn (106$US) but at Winners, it was 99$ (75$US):

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:40 pm

william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Your right BUT Winner has been selling them at quite a discount. This set below is usually 140$ cdn (106$US) but at Winners, it was 99$ (75$US):

Not bad considering the msrp, but it's also a year old, so it's not really lost much value, they (Lego) rarely let their sets even go on clearance :BANG_HEAD:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Question, I am contemplating getting the target exclusive Blaster and Perceptor set but I would like to know about Target's sale habits. Right now, I can get it for 20% off, but if the item is unpopular (which this one and most G1 reissues are due to price and niche market), does Target usually lower it even more? How cheap have exclusives gotten in the past for Target? (Target Canada's everything must literally go sale not withstanding).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:23 am

william-james88 wrote:Question, I am contemplating getting the target exclusive Blaster and Perceptor set but I would like to know about Target's sale habits. Right now, I can get it for 20% off, but if the item is unpopular (which this one and most G1 reissues are due to price and niche market), does Target usually lower it even more? How cheap have exclusives gotten in the past for Target? (Target Canada's everything must literally go sale not withstanding).
I don't have much experience with target online but I can't remember any good deals there. In store if you get lucky and you're there on the right day in the right store; they do some major price slashing. I always stalk the clearance end caps when I visit.

I've gotten some really great deals on games and figures over the years. Their exclusive Prime Predaking went crazy low in stores just a few years ago.

I have noticed that they are starting to copy Amazon and state how many are left when inventory gets low. Probably a dice roll either way.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:08 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:Question, I am contemplating getting the target exclusive Blaster and Perceptor set but I would like to know about Target's sale habits. Right now, I can get it for 20% off, but if the item is unpopular (which this one and most G1 reissues are due to price and niche market), does Target usually lower it even more? How cheap have exclusives gotten in the past for Target? (Target Canada's everything must literally go sale not withstanding).

Will, you already have a discount RIGHT NOW. I don't think the Red Labels would ever apply on online items so my guess is better safe than sorry. Buy now.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Works on 1 item in stores

Postby momentai » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 am

I tried to use this coupon in a Target store this morning. Went in randomly and they had Prowl, ironhide, Sunstreaker, and Mirage, so I felt lucky. But, the 25% only applies to one item in stores. The coupon clearly states it should apply to the whole transaction on elligible items, but the cashier argued with me.

I wasn't in the mood to keep arguing, so just left the toys since I can get them anywhere, just wanted the discount. But just checked, and online, the discount applies to the whole order.
momentai
Mini-Con

Postby momentai » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 am

Target exclusives go on clearance often, but it's a crap shoot. If it goes on clearance, the item will be in stores at the clearance price. rarely will it be online.

If you want the Perceptor/Blaster set, get it now at 25% off. That's $75 before taxes. You're not going to get it at a better price anywhere. I bought it on TFSource.com when it first came out for $120 and it sold out fast. Don't know if they ever got it back in stock.

genera rule, when it is a limited edition, buy it when you can. Sometimes you can wait and it will go on clearance, or a good sale, but there's no way to be sure.
momentai
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:56 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Black Bumblebee wrote:Very nice--remember, Target has the Platinum editions of the seeker jets and the Blaster / Perceptor set. 25% off of those would be a nice discount indeed!
This right here deserves a quoting. Definitely gonna be the time to strike on the Blaster/Perceptor set for me!

Don't forget to start checking Cartwheel app, 50% off one toy (a randomly selected one by Target, not anything you desire) each day from today through Christmas Eve, though I don't see anything on there for today yet. I think the AOE Leaders were a deal one day on there last year.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Sagitta » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Motto: ""Look to see what's there and see what's not.""
Weapon: Crossbow
For those wondering why Lego is not included it could be because of the shortage they are experiancing.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/21/news/companies/lego-bricks-shortage-christmas/index.html
Last edited by Sagitta on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sagitta
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Mini Aircraft
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Sagitta wrote:For those wondering why Lego isn not included it could be because of the shortage they are experiancing.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/21/news/companies/lego-bricks-shortage-christmas/index.html

No, they've always been excluded from stuff like this for years, but, I'm sure that is not helping either >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Re: Target 25% Off Coupon Code on All Toys

Postby no-one » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Va'al wrote:Fellow Transformers fan Kyleor informs us of a new Target store 25% off coupon and online code on all Toys, Sporting Goods and Arts & Crafts - and that of course includes our favourite transforming robots! Check out the image below to pick up the code and happy (online) hunting.

I got a little lagniappe for ya. How about free shipping?

Screenshot_2015-11-02-14-50-08-1.png

Sorry just for the lower 48 :(

Click here for the rest of the deets.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:56 pm

So I was at target over the weekend; I had that coupon in one hand, and magnus in the other; I left without him, he wasn't even worth the effort at 25% off;

This is what your crappy qc and crappier distribution methods have done to me hasbro, I'm that jaded towards your garbage light-weight excuses for 'leader' class figures [-(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON