This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Allenspurs » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 am

carytheone wrote:TFSource has your back. They just dropped Devy to $109 as part of their black Friday promo.

http://tfsource.com/combiner-wars/devastator/

Thanks but with shipping to the UK and import fees it more than the current cost at Amazon. Those huge shipping fees cancel out the black Friday discount
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby nycPrime » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:28 am

palmcd wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
WheelJacked wrote:To those of you who have an Ollie's Bargain Outlet near them you might want to go check your stores. They have a lot of the Thrilling 30 figures for $6.99 each. I picked up Chromia, Rattrap, Waspinator and Windblade. I also saw Scoops, Jhiaxus, Armada Starscream, Tankor and Arcee is rumored to be floating around as well. They also had a ton of the Target exclusive Silver Knight Optimus Prime and G1 Grimlock two pack for $19.99
Yep, seen them around here as well (not the Fembots, but the rest). Some cheap Voyagers as well, like $13 Roadbusters.

I've added Ollie's as a chain to the Sightings DB store locator and added all the locations for my home state: http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/sto ... ain_id=346 If others reading this want to make entries for their areas, please do, I'll be sure to look out for the new entries and approve them ASAP!

Ton of Windblades and Roadbusters in Harrisburg PA Ollies

Thanks Wheeljacked. Happened to pass by an Ollies and scored the Silver Knight 2 pack for $20. Wasn't too much else at the store though. Definitely no Arcee.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Will toys r us price match this?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Megatron Wolf wrote:Will toys r us price match this?

You need a flyer of the week or an online listing of the very day you shop. Or a reciept of the same product sold the same day you present it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby no-one » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm

BBTS is getting in on the black Friday madness.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=20404

There is a couple items of interest tloj sale.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 pm

We got an e-mail from a fellow fan that the Platinum Dinobots, the five G1 deco AOE dinos with new G1 heads, was on special as an early bird black friday deal at Toysrus in canada. While they were an outrageous 200$ at first, this deal makes them 100$, only 75$US, which is cheaper than the original price of those AOE dinos at retail. Sadly, the item is no longer available online (it sold out before we even knew about it) and the page has been removed. BUT I do have this as proof below since I bought them at that price and there should still be some in stores. What helped me was that the price tag still read 200$ so nobody bought it. It scans 100$ though :)

The exclusive Legion 2 packs are also on sale at 9.99$ each and also sold out online.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:49 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:

You need a flyer of the week or an online listing of the very day you shop. Or a reciept of the same product sold the same day you present it.

Damn wish i knew that sooner both walmart & amazon put the price back up, anybody have a screen shot of devastator being $109? maybe TRU will still honor the price
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Allenspurs » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:30 am

Megatron Wolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Damn wish i knew that sooner both walmart & amazon put the price back up, anybody have a screen shot of devastator being $109? maybe TRU will still honor the price

It's still $109 at tfsource.com
Allenspurs
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:45 am

platinum seeker squadron is only 50$cdn (37$US) at walmart.ca http://www.walmart.ca/search/transformers%20platinum

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:44 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:platinum seeker squadron is only 50$cdn (37$US) at walmart.ca http://www.walmart.ca/search/transformers%20platinum

bbts has a bunch of exclusives and mp's on clearance prices :-$

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:58 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:platinum seeker squadron is only 50$cdn (37$US) at walmart.ca http://www.walmart.ca/search/transformers%20platinum

bbts has a bunch of exclusives and mp's on clearance prices :-$

I know, Carry posted it above : steal-of-a-deal-sales-and-discounts-at-online-retail-and-brick-and-mortar-stores-p1744177.php#p1744054

And none are as good as that seeker deal. Also, those exclusives have been on discount for the last year.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ultrascottus » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 am

Sadly, when I went to Walmart.com, and checked my area for Devastator, free pickup was not an option, and the price jumped up to $189.99! With $10.99 shipping.
ultrascottus
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 am

william-james88 wrote:I know, Carry posted it above : steal-of-a-deal-sales-and-discounts-at-online-retail-and-brick-and-mortar-stores-p1744177.php#p1744054

And none are as good as that seeker deal. Also, those exclusives have been on discount for the last year.
Who is this Carry person, seems pretty cool ;-)

Actually that Platinum Dinobots Unleashed seems like a pretty good deal at $60.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

TFsource has a pretty tempting deal today on some 3p figures today @ $75.

FP-DX ARMORED BATTALION - SET OF 3 - LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY EXCLUSIVE

http://tfsource.com/fansproject/fp-dx-a ... alion-set/
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 pm

carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I know, Carry posted it above : steal-of-a-deal-sales-and-discounts-at-online-retail-and-brick-and-mortar-stores-p1744177.php#p1744054

Who is this Carry person, seems pretty cool ;-)

Actually that Platinum Dinobots Unleashed seems like a pretty good deal at $60.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Whatever CARY >:oP ;)

And yeah, I guess I was a little rough on Hellscream there, sorry, there is indeed one amazing deal hidden within these BBTS warehouse warmers ;)

Although, with the new platinum dinobots with new heads coming out, which also has chrome and clear plastic, that may be a better thing to get as an other set of these molds rather than this one.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:54 pm

william-james88 wrote:Although, with the new platinum dinobots with new heads coming out, which also has chrome and clear plastic, that may be a better thing to get as an other set of these molds rather than this one.
Yeah, them new heads and sweet deco definitely swayed me towards the G1 set. I've never handled any of the molds in the new set. The only AoE dino I have is Scorn and that was because he doesn't come in the G1 set (actually ended up with the Takara and Hasbro version).

So if I've been paying attention; you're are putting your seal of approval on the G1 vs Unleashed set?
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:00 pm

carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Although, with the new platinum dinobots with new heads coming out, which also has chrome and clear plastic, that may be a better thing to get as an other set of these molds rather than this one.
Yeah, them new heads and sweet deco definitely swayed me towards the G1 set. I've never handled any of the molds in the new set. The only AoE dino I have is Scorn and that was because he doesn't come in the G1 set (actually ended up with the Takara and Hasbro version).

So if I've been paying attention; you're are putting your seal of approval on the G1 vs Unleashed set?

I dont have unleashed so I cant comment on that. But I put my seal of approval on the G1 set for sure, at the right price of course. Mine came out to 20$ per figure (so 100$ total). Something along that price range for this set would get a total recommendation from me.

ultrascottus wrote:Sadly, when I went to Walmart.com, and checked my area for Devastator, free pickup was not an option, and the price jumped up to $189.99! With $10.99 shipping.

HOLLY MOLLY, thats a high price. That's actually 30-40$ more than what the Takara version would cost us in Japan.

william-james88
News Staff

2015 Black Friday Week Transformers Deals Round Up

Postby ScottyP » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
It's that time of year again Seibertronians - time for sale after sale, tempting you into buying Transformers product you may or may not have wanted otherwise. While many of our site sponsors will be sending in their own newsletters with various deals over the coming week, we wanted to try and collect as many currently advertised deals for Transformers products as possible as we approach the Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday gauntlet.

You'll find each listed deal listed in the following format:
  • Title of item
  • Related image (not necessarily of item in question)
  • Store name (Presented as a link to the particular item, whether or not it's already on sale), price, formats (for media deals), effective date(s), country or countries where available

First up - a list of items where multiple stores and online retailers have sales for the same item.

Transformers: Devastation
Hasting's: $24.99 for XBox One, possibly for other consoles but not confirmed. Effective 11/26-11/28, US
Gamestop: $29.99 for PS4, XBox One, PS3, and Xbox 360. Sale ends today 11/25, US
Toys R Us: $29.99 for XBox One, possibly for other consoles but not confirmed. Effective 11/26-11/28, US

Transformers: Age of Extinction
(Due to the difficulty of getting links to the precisely correct version, none are not provided for these particular movie deals. Many of these may be in-store only.)
Meijer: $7 on Blu-Ray. Effective 11/26 only, US
Fred Meyer: $4.99 on DVD. Effective 5 AM - 1 PM 11/27 only, US
Shopko: $5.99 on DVD. Effective 4 PM 11/26 - 12:00 PM 11/27, also online on 11/25, US
Hasting's: $5.99? (unconfirmed; ad puts this in "$5.99 and up" bucket) on Blu-Ray. Effective 11/26-11/28, US

And now, everything else!

Transformers: The Covenant of Primus
Amazon.com: 80% off (presumably) regular price = $19.99. Effective 11/27 only, US

Transformers: Generations Deluxe Class Figures
H-E-B: $8.48 each, includes Combiner Wars. Effective 11/27 only, US

Robots in Disguise Super Bumblebee
Shopko: $19.99. Effective 4 PM 11/26 - 12:00 PM 11/27, also online on 11/25, US

Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Squadron
Walmart.ca: $50.00. Effective today only, online only, Canada.

Rescue Bots Optimus Primal
Toys R Us: $17.49. Effective 7 AM 11/27 - 11/28, US

Robots in Disguise Stomp & Chomp Grimlock
Toys R Us: 50% off = $39.99. Effective 5 PM 11/26 - 11/28, US. Also effective 11/27 - 12/3 in Canada for equivalent 50% off, resulting in $44.97 Canadian.

Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig
Toys R Us: $19.99. Effective 11/30 only, US

Platinum Edition Dinobots
Toys R Us: $99.99. Effective now "While supplies last" (which they have not), Canada.

25% off all $19.99 and up Transformers
Toys R Us: Prices will vary. Effective 11/27 - 12/3, Canada

25 various Transformers sale items
Big Bad Toy Store: Prices vary and do not include shipping. Effective now through 11/30, available to any countries they'll ship to.

More deals will be surely coming in throughout the next several days and hours, so look out for more news from our site sponsors and check this thread regularly for other deals posted by your fellow site users! Due to expected volume of limited and flash-type sales over the next several days, only the most select non-sponsor promotions will be highlighted in our news cycle, so stay alert and keep watch on our forums for all the latest.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Slashercon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Gotta say, I'm not impressed this year. Mainly because there isn't anything for me to rush out to get or be excited for. For those going out to shop and spend time with familia and firends, Hope you guys have a safe enjoyable weekend.
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon

This makes me angry.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:

This makes me angry.

Why? It made me super happy!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:10 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

This makes me angry.

Makes me sad
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:22 pm

nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

This makes me angry.

Makes me sad

I just took a look at what they cost in the US and JEEBUS CHRIST! 82.50$ plus tax depending on your state (compared to my 40$). That aint cheap at all. So I get now why you are angry or sad, sorry guys :(

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:35 pm

william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

This makes me angry.

Makes me sad

I just took a look at what they cost in the US and JEEBUS CHRIST! 82.50$ plus tax depending on your state (compared to my 40$). That aint cheap at all. So I get now why you are angry or sad, sorry guys :(

Yup. It was $75 a month ago. Then Target had a 20% off sale while jacking it up to $82.50. I think they have it at 20% off again, but Walmart Canada still has it beat badly.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:34 pm

nycPrime wrote:
Yup. It was $75 a month ago. Then Target had a 20% off sale while jacking it up to $82.50. I think they have it at 20% off again, but Walmart Canada still has it beat badly.

That is absolutely pathetic on their part.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON