This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri May 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Primal at less than 51$US at Amazon.com!

:shock:

Meanwhile at TrU.ca...

...and TrU.com...

So...

To buy or not to buy? :-?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby shajaki » Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
AWESOME discovery Kan. How does Amazon.com work for us Canadians? I have a friend has Prime, but does it only work for Amazon.ca?
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby shajaki » Fri May 06, 2016 6:45 pm

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Steal of a Deal: Platinum Edition Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal for $50.21 at Amazon.com

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri May 06, 2016 11:49 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
If you were waiting for a good deal on the Platinum Edition Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal now is your time. Thanks to fellow Seibertronian -Kanrabat- for bringing to light this very good deal for $50.21. This price is available at Amazon.com and is just over the minimum to qualify for free shipping. Let us know in the Energon Pub if this convinces you to pull the trigger. Also check out our gallery of this great figure while you are at it.

Transformers Platinum Edition Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal Gallery

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sat May 07, 2016 12:32 am

Nope. Still no thanks. I'll just wait for the Masterpiece.
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:22 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Nope. Still no thanks. I'll just wait for the Masterpiece.

Masterpiece Beast Machines Primal? I dont think thats happening anytime soon ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby no-one » Sat May 07, 2016 6:29 am

Optimus Primal does look cool in that whack deco and that is a very tempting price, but I just can't get on board with this guy.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat May 07, 2016 7:35 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
SOLD! I love Optimus Primal. I love gorillas (secondarily to wolves). I was born in The Year of the Monkey (1980). I've wanted this one for a while, but the price was ridiculous. $50 and some change is much easier to justify. Thanks for the tip! :)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby kurthy » Sat May 07, 2016 7:51 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Sadly, still not enough. But I think it'd still be a tough sell for me at $20. I just don't have fond memories of Beast Machines except for the vehicons. The beast modes never appealed to me even in the cartoon, let alone the toys, and I never got attached to the characters (again, except the vehicons) the way I did with Beast Wars. And knowing that a really awesome version of the same character from Beast Wars is coming soon, it pushes my Meh-factor too high.

Now should they do platinum releases of the large vehicons, I'm sold.
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Sat May 07, 2016 10:29 am

william-james88 wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Nope. Still no thanks. I'll just wait for the Masterpiece.

Masterpiece Beast Machines Primal? I dont think thats happening anytime soon ;)

Not exactly what I meant, but I'd still rather wait 20 years or however long that might take to get a BM Primal with actual effort put into it. ;)
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
thats a pretty good price, to bad im flat broke
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby shajaki » Sat May 07, 2016 12:34 pm

*coughcough*
shajaki wrote:AWESOME discovery Kan. How does Amazon.com work for us Canadians? I have a friend has Prime, but does it only work for Amazon.ca?
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun May 08, 2016 9:18 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
shajaki wrote:*coughcough*
shajaki wrote:AWESOME discovery Kan. How does Amazon.com work for us Canadians? I have a friend has Prime, but does it only work for Amazon.ca?

I was gone for the weekend. Mom had about 10 tons of soil to put in her garden. I provided the muscle. [-(

Just subscribe to Amazon.com (.ca is a joke. Don't bother) Next, just put that **** in your basket and check-out. Uppon checking out, you'll see if they ship to Canada or not. Most of the time, they do. Usually, the shipping price is pretty reasonable too! One thing you might hate are the "import charges". Those are the custom taxes you pay in advance. If customs hit, that amount is already paid at no extra charges. If customs don't hit, THE CHARGES ARE REFUNDED. Finally shipping ir usually pretty damn fast. Beware though, they don't take paypal. Only credit cards.

Hope this help! ;)

BTW, I pulled the trigger and bought it. That ammount to roughly 85$CAN all taxes included. Maybe 10CAN less if the import fees are refunded. That's the best deal ever we cannucks can get because if I look at the other similarly priced Platinums on TrU, the best price will be 100$+taxes, meaning around 115$CAN.

Beside, a G1 Optimus colored Optimus Primal is somewaht quite cool! 8-)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby shajaki » Sun May 08, 2016 11:06 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:*snip*
You da man Kan ;)^

Thanks for all that. I do really want one, and I agree that's likely the best price we'll see, but I got other figures I think I want more than him. 8-}
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby MrBlack » Mon May 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Got mine on Sunday. I like him. Robot mode is imposing and reasonably poseable, and gorilla mode is just cool looking. Plus, ro-butt.

He'll look nice standing next to 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime on the fireplace mantle.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Transformers May Mayhem Sale Continues on HTS eBay Store

Postby Va'al » Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian LevelRaze1 has popped round the staff inbox with a reminder about the current May Mayhem sale over at Hasbro, and the price reductions on Transformers items on the HasbroToyShop eBay page! Discounts about for Generations, Combiner Wars, Rescue Bots, and Robots in Disguise figures, check them out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Mr Skram » Wed May 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
I think the ebay deals actually started in April.

April Aprilhem doesn't have the same ring to it though :P
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Speaking of May Mayhem, has there been any more traction on Groove yet?
Flashwave
City Commander
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Mr Skram » Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Flashwave wrote:Speaking of May Mayhem, has there been any more traction on Groove yet?

Been keeping my eye on HTS, but he hasn't popped up yet.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Mr Skram wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Speaking of May Mayhem, has there been any more traction on Groove yet?

He has a set street date for the US - I believe it's towards the end of the month, so relax, but keep vigilant ;)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Allenspurs » Thu May 12, 2016 2:12 am

Why won't the bastards ship to the UK,less than £60 for the whole of the combaticons!! That's at least a £30 saving.... Need to move stateside
Allenspurs
Minibot
Watch Allenspurs on YouTube
Buy from Allenspurs on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:

He has a set street date for the US - I believe it's towards the end of the month, so relax, but keep vigilant ;)

I'm hearing May 24
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Crazy Deal: 75% Off Amazon Exclusive Transformers G1 Deco Voyager Slog + Amazon Deal Rundown

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Amazon.ca has a truly ridiculous deal right now. You may all remember the SDCC set of movie Dinobots in G1 colours. There was a Slog figure which accompanied that set and it was an Amazon exclusive. It was originally 40$ on Amazon.ca but it is now on sale for $ 9.99 CDN. This is probably the best deal on Transformers Amazon.ca has ever had.

This deep discount is probably because a similarly deco'd Slog is already part of a five set Platinum release, which is coincidentally available on amazon.com for $ 124.99 USD (from 3rd party sellers but at cheaper price than both exclusive retailers for Canada and the US).

For Americans, please don't despair, Amazon.com has good deals for you too when it comes to (once) exclusive toys, like Transformers Hasbro Platinum Edition Autobot Intell Ops Blaster & Perceptor, which is available for $ 52.99 USD.

Each of these listings either has free shipping or is eligible for Prime.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Steal of a Deal on Takara Transformers Adventures TAV 09 Swoop and TAV10 Snarl

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Many of you might recall that in Japan's last Transformers cartoon toy line, some of their releases eventually became quite discounted on Amazon (like Transformers Go Budora). Well this seems to be starting for their Transformers Adventure line. As of right now two fo their exclusivie rereleases, Transformers Adventures TAV 09 Swoop and TAV10 Snarl, are being sold by Japanese compaies through Amazon at the price of deluxe toys at retail (or lower). The shipping is also free and there are no taxes on importing in the US. So this is a very good deal for anyone who wanted these molds or these redecos.

Many other TAV toys are currently being sold at reasonable prices (lower than stateside importers) with free shipping such as Thunderhoof, Sharpnel, Steeljaw and Roadblock. While prices are pretty much the same you'd pay if you found these toys at retail in Japan, importing them for free means you can get these same prices without getting off your couch. The free shipping seems to only be for US adresses though.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Mr Skram » Fri May 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Just gotta be patient with shipping. Still waiting on the Swoop I ordered around the 5th.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Tenseg Base Set Transformers Hasbro Takara Tomy 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tens ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "B-127 Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 70 pcs Trumpeter 2023 New"
B-127 Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 1-Step One Target 2015 211112A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BASH ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultra 2019 New"
BASH ATTACK OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. STRIKER + STALKER Transformers Collaborative GI Joe 2022 New"
BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 73 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON