This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:51 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
shajaki wrote:Hey Canadians.... was he this cheap before? I remember paying 100 and then getting half off my Platty Insects :-?

I cant tell, I cant see the pic. Who is it?

If its YOTG Optimus, he was 100 before but has been 75 for a month now.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
It's the summer sale at Hobby Search. No insane deals but some are worth it, like the Decepticon Q set and Q Arcee at roughly 50% off that I just ordered from them.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c ... rgain+Item
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:19 am

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
I was at two Wal Marts today searching for TR stuff. No luck, but both stores had RID Mini-Cons for $2.50 each. I would imagine it's a chain wide clearance sale so might be worth a look.

I'm not even into RID that much but I'm a sucker for discount Transformers so I grabbed Slipstream, Dragonus, Beastbox, and Divebomb.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:45 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
My local walmarts have the minicon 4-packs on sale for $9
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:52 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:My local walmarts have the minicon 4-packs on sale for $9

even the weapons one? if so, i may have to call on a favour.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:56 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:My local walmarts have the minicon 4-packs on sale for $9

even the weapons one? if so, i may have to call on a favour.

Nope, just the one I got that had Weapon Slipstream and the one with all the "scorch strike" repaints. Have yet to see the wave 4 or 5 minicon pack, or wave 3 and beyond minicons, or Crazybolt.
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:00 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
D-Max! while you were out, it was discovered that that wave got schlepped off to TJ Max and the like. :(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:02 am

Cobotron wrote:D-Max! while you were out, it was discovered that that wave got schlepped off to TJ Max and the like. :(

Well ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff................

HTS, please let these guys show up on your store. I need minis
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
My gut tells me that the Mini-Cons didn't sell well and outside of the 4 packs stores are hesitant to stock them. From what I understand the 1st wave of Weaponizers Mini-Cons were supposed to be out with big Power Surge Optimus Prime.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:My gut tells me that the Mini-Cons didn't sell well and outside of the 4 packs stores are hesitant to stock them. From what I understand the 1st wave of Weaponizers Mini-Cons were supposed to be out with big Power Surge Optimus Prime.

But powersurge prime came out weeks ago. Also I think the reason for skipping the waves has more to do with the weaponiser sub brand. No use having minicons that cant interact with the warriors when the warrior boxes promote minicon interaction.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:My gut tells me that the Mini-Cons didn't sell well and outside of the 4 packs stores are hesitant to stock them. From what I understand the 1st wave of Weaponizers Mini-Cons were supposed to be out with big Power Surge Optimus Prime.

But powersurge prime came out weeks ago. Also I think the reason for skipping the waves has more to do with the weaponiser sub brand. No use having minicons that cant interact with the warriors when the warrior boxes promote minicon interaction.

Exactly and if you look at the box the cross-sell shows a few of the Weaponizers that should be on shelves, but aren't.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby hyperconvoy69 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Motto: "Execute excellently."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Anyone who took advantage of the Amazon Prime day sale for G2 Bruticus, Amazon is apparently having distribution issues. My original delivery dates were July 25-26, which they just got pushed back to August 1st.

August 11th, and I have yet to receive my G2 Bruticus from the Prime sale. Supposedly, it's still considered "on time" and is on track to show up at my house tomorrow. We'll see.
hyperconvoy69
Fuzor
Watch hyperconvoy69 on YouTube
Buy from hyperconvoy69 on eBay
Alt Mode: Hover Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 am

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Looks like Vicky is on sale on Amazon again for about $72.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011MIWZEW
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:05 am

It's that simple."
Mr Skram wrote:Looks like Vicky is on sale on Amazon again for about $72.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011MIWZEW

That roughly ammount to the 100$CAN that I paid. For that price, Victorion is VERY worth it.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:00 pm

The Platinum Dinobots (G1 deco TRU exclusives in Canada) have been brought down to 100$.

william-james88
News Staff

Heavily Discounted Combiner Wars Toys Found at ASDA in the UK

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Oddimus Prime has some good news for the Brits! He found some Combiner Wars toys at ASDA (a UK chain) for pretty phenomenal prices. I will let him take it away:

CW deluxe figures have been showing up in ASDA in the UK for £12 (normally around £15.99).

However they have been ringing up as £9 for many people that I have spoken to. I bought Swindle and Blast off today in ASDA Living, Dartford and they rang up at £6 at the till. Shelf read £12.

I have pics as proof!

Lucky you Oddimus Prime! Here is hoping more of our friends across the pond can get in on these good deals.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Prime Nova » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:41 pm

I'll check this out. asda is a uk supermarket chain who sold them selves to US Walmart chain because they aren't interesting in supporting the UK but they are excellent at placing their stores in areas that get grid locked with traffic.
Prime Nova
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 pm

It's that simple."
The Platinum Cyclonu's Armada AND the Junkion team is marked down from 110$CAN to 80$CAN at TrU.

Only the Junkion Team is avilable online. The Armada can only be found in stores.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Spider 001 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 pm

"Heavily Discounted" means scalpers will buy them all up & put them on ebay with a 5000% markup. Just like what happened with Metroplex & Costco.
Spider 001
Mini-Con

Postby Easy Tiger » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:55 pm

I'll keep an eye on this - it might mean they're hoping to clear out the line and further reductions will follow.

A couple of years ago I picked up several Prime deluxes for £3 a go from Asda.
Easy Tiger
Micromaster

Postby Kurona » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Easy Tiger wrote:A couple of years ago I picked up several Prime deluxes for £3 a go from Asda.

I you buh wuh WHAT
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Heavily Discounted Combiner Wars Toys Found at ASDA in the UK

Postby RAR » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:45 pm

william-james88 wrote:
I have pics as proof!

I think Transformers in ASDA are or were reduced as there was a special Promotion on Transformers that was usually given to an end cap so as that end cap is now allocated to something else any stray items are being heavily clearanced.

The really weird thing is they now sell 3 step changers again (not had them for a year) and they also put the prices of RID Warriors back up to £14.98 (were £10.00) and during the sale last week (which I'm pleased to say I scored some Combaticons from - just needs that pesky torso now) they didn't have any One step or Legions then both show up on sale after the sale has finished.

Weird.

Tesco is the place that needs a sale though with it's crazy £17 Warrior class offerings.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Optimusprime809 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:54 am

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up Ironhide for £9 today. I was hoping to find the Combaticons but they ran out a long time ago in my store. They were there for 2 days and then they were gone.
Optimusprime809
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch Optimusprime809 on YouTube

Re: Heavily Discounted Combiner Wars Toys Found at ASDA in the UK

Postby Optimusprime809 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:56 am

RAR wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
I have pics as proof!

The really weird thing is they now sell 3 step changers again (not had them for a year) and they also put the prices of RID Warriors back up to £14.98 (were £10.00) and during the sale last week (which I'm pleased to say I scored some Combaticons from - just needs that pesky torso now) they didn't have any One step or Legions then both show up on sale after the sale has finished.

If you check your local Entertainer, they should have Onslaught there. I've seen him at all the stores I've been to.
Optimusprime809
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch Optimusprime809 on YouTube

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:39 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Fortress Maximus on sale for $130 today at Amazon. Usually $150 for this Transformers Titan Class Generations Titans Return toy/action figure!

Get it here: http://amzn.to/2b3NlJN
Last edited by Targetmaster Kup on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #799 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0323DC226 799C (W) Adams (CA) Young"
FLASH #799 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #140 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC210 Riddler Mortimer"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN 12 CENT ADVENTURE #1 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Pearson (W) Grayson 230915A"
BATMAN 12 CENT ADV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC804 123A"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr E BHM Superman DC Comics DEC222904 1052E (CA) Randolph"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #140 Cvr G 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0923DC081 140G (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cons"
BATMAN #140 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #131 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 NOV223375 131A (W) Zdarsky (CA) Jimenez 231117B"
BATMAN #131 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #134 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0223DC046 134E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #134 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0323DC220 798B (W) Adams (CA) Perkins + Spicer"
FLASH #798 Cvr B D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1069 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 DEC222974 1069E (CA) Williams"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #133 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 JAN233265 133C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #133 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 FEB232833 796E (W) Adams (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #796 Cvr E 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON