This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Cobotron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
:shock: I wonder if Computron is doing "The Victorion" on amazon.

I'll keep my eyes on it.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Cobotron wrote::shock: I wonder if Computron is doing "The Victorion" on amazon.

I'll keep my eyes on it.

Yea that was my initial thought. I think the price is dropping b/c there is a 3P seller offering it for that low price with Prime shipping. When that happens, Amazon will sometimes lower their listing to price match. You should still buy it from the 3P since there is usually no tax on that, with the awesome Amazon guarantee since it's Prime.

Down to $72..............
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Yup! Just checked it too.
He's doin' the dance alright. :DANCE:

this will be a fun show.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wow, he was $78 when I was on there about 12 hours ago.

Keep me posted. He is on my list and I have free prime till May
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby nycPrime » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:40 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wow, he was $78 when I was on there about 12 hours ago.

A short lived dance. I think those that were interested snagged them all at $72. Back up to $77/78.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
nycPrime wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Wow, he was $78 when I was on there about 12 hours ago.

A short lived dance. I think those that were interested snagged them all at $72. Back up to $77/78.

Saw that. Dangit.

Still gonna wait it out
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Cobotron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Fear not.
Black Friday comith!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I don't know if this has been mentioned, or reported yet, but target has dropped the price on Titans returns deluxe figures to 9.99

Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Blaustreif » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:55 pm

After seeing this, I headed out to Target here in Louisiana. Same $9.99 deal here. I got Blur, Hardhead & Scourge for $9.99 each. Thanks for the heads up!
Blaustreif
Mini-Con

Postby no-one » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Blaustreif wrote:After seeing this, I headed out to Target here in Louisiana. Same $9.99 deal here. I got Blur, Hardhead & Scourge for $9.99 each. Thanks for the heads up!

Welcome to the boards; what part of Louweezyanna you in? I hail from the mess that is red stick 8-}

Have you seen our local sightings board?

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066.php
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby LongHaulLaser » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:31 am

I was at Walmart (near Pittsburgh) this morning, and noticed that Wave 2 Titans returns were both in stock and on sale at $9.88. (I can post a receipt if proof is needed). HTS hasn't had Wave 2 yet, and my Walmart has horrible distribution, but there were a few there. I never saw them before today, and I never saw them at retail price. I picked up all four (WolfWire, Mindwipe, Highbrow, and Chromedome). They will probably be gone in a day. (My walmart has only a 3ft wide area devoted to transformers, and most of them are old, I almost always buy from HTS).

I am curious to see if it is a nationwide sale at Walmart, or just near Pittsburgh where they are on sale. It could be in response to what others have said about Target (I don't live close enough to Target to shop there regularly.) I couldn't find anything on Walmart's website to confirm.
LongHaulLaser
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Postby nycPrime » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:41 am

LongHaulLaser wrote:I was at Walmart (near Pittsburgh) this morning, and noticed that Wave 2 Titans returns were both in stock and on sale at $9.88. (I can post a receipt if proof is needed). HTS hasn't had Wave 2 yet, and my Walmart has horrible distribution, but there were a few there. I never saw them before today, and I never saw them at retail price. I picked up all four (WolfWire, Mindwipe, Highbrow, and Chromedome). They will probably be gone in a day. (My walmart has only a 3ft wide area devoted to transformers, and most of them are old, I almost always buy from HTS).

I am curious to see if it is a nationwide sale at Walmart, or just near Pittsburgh where they are on sale. It could be in response to what others have said about Target (I don't live close enough to Target to shop there regularly.) I couldn't find anything on Walmart's website to confirm.

Congrats! I need a walmart near me! The target by me will likely not carry it and TRU won't likely go that low.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby william-james88 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
nycPrime wrote:Congrats! I need a walmart near me! The target by me will likely not carry it and TRU won't likely go that low.

They dont need to since they know people will go to them for price match from both Target and Walmart.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:14 pm

LongHaulLaser wrote:I was at Walmart (near Pittsburgh) this morning, and noticed that Wave 2 Titans returns were both in stock and on sale at $9.88. (I can post a receipt if proof is needed). HTS hasn't had Wave 2 yet, and my Walmart has horrible distribution, but there were a few there. I never saw them before today, and I never saw them at retail price. I picked up all four (WolfWire, Mindwipe, Highbrow, and Chromedome). They will probably be gone in a day. (My walmart has only a 3ft wide area devoted to transformers, and most of them are old, I almost always buy from HTS).

We did report that this seems to be a widespread price drop, but I'm glad you found the wave 2 guys! I live about an hour and a half from Pittsburgh and I have yet to find any wave 2 guys of any sort
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The Hasbro Holiday Gift Guide 2016 is out, and Transformers are most definitely in it! The Robots in Disguise line represents the Cybertronians this winter, with Power Surge Bumblebee and Sideswipe joining a number of other Hasbro properties in a 15% discount with code GIFTGUIDE16. Check out HasbroToyShop.com for more deals and offers, too, right here!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:44 am

We got this from an anonymous source:

For those who are still interested, Entertainment Earth currently has a coupon on Fortress Maximus.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... er=HSB6118

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Use the EARLYBIRD coupon at checkout to save an extra $20 on Fort Max which is already marked down to $130, and ships free in the U.S.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

50% Off on Generations Leader Toys and Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $110

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Deliverance has told us that Hasbro Toy Shop is clearing out their Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class toys. Starscream, Ultra Magnus, Armada Megatron and Thundercracker are all available for $22.49 USD:

Starscream: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b2444as00

Ultra Magnus: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/b2443as00--1

Armada Megatron: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... -b1137as00

Thundercracker: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... -b1800as00

Also, we got an anonymous tip about a good deal on Fortress Maximus:

For those who are still interested, Entertainment Earth currently has a coupon on Fortress Maximus.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB6118

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Use the EARLYBIRD coupon at checkout to save an extra $20 on Fort Max which is already marked down to $130, and ships free in the U.S.

Let us know if you will be getting any of these!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby lonrac » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
does hasbro toy shop operate outside of the US?
:???:
lonrac
Fuzor
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:24 pm

lonrac wrote:does hasbro toy shop operate outside of the US?
:???:

Yeah but their shipping is insane.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Relic0037 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
I just ordered the Leader Class Ultra Magnus on Hasbro Toy Shop the other day. Even with tax, it only cost just under $25.
Relic0037
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:39 pm

argh, that winds me up. I could have gotten TC for $8 less with free shipping instead of the $10 I had to use at TFsource, and he would have come in package. Argh, stupid impulse buy
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ultra Magnus is also up for $22.49. The original post doesn't mention that. Here's the link:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/b2443as00--1

It's odd.....I never once saw Ultra Magnus at retail. His wave was very poorly distributed.

Alpha Trion is in stock as well. Astrotrain is out of stock.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I don't mean to be critical, because I did read the post, but someone might want to change the picture (showing TT Fortress), don't want to give people false hope for a TT Fort Max at $110... ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
o.supreme wrote:I don't mean to be critical, because I did read the post, but someone might want to change the picture (showing TT Fortress), don't want to give people false hope for a TT Fort Max at $110... ;)

yes thats very misleading
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Why is Takara "Fortress" pictured?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME PEN Transformers Energon Stylus Hasbro 2004 230427A"
OPTIMUS PRIME PEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class 2013 NEW"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON