This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Fortress Maximus on Sale for Cyber Monday in USA for $99

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Rookie Prime has been kind enough to let us know that Fortress Maximus is only $99 on Amazon.com, ship and sold from Amazon. This is a way better deal than what their Canadian division has as a sale. So get him while you can!

Fortress Maximus for $99 on Amazon for the next 10 hours.

Click HERE to be sent to the deal's page.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Fortress Maximus on Sale for Cyber Monday in USA for $99

Postby nycPrime » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 pm

william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Rookie Prime has been kind enough to let us know that Fortress Maximus is only $99 on Amazon.com, ship and sold from Amazon. This is a way better deal than what their Canadian division has as a sale. So get him while you can!

Fortress Maximus for $99 on Amazon for the next 10 hours.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... ss+maximus

There have been numerous deals for FM anywhere between $99 to $130. I think Devy was also available at below MSRP. And from what I can gather, Metroplex was also widely available with major discounts. Is it safe to say that I shouldn't jump the gun and preorder the next titan figure, assuming it's the regular retail version?
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Cobotron » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Just out TCB (taking care of business) and stumbled across this. If you're still on the trail to find TR wave 2 Deluxes, Walgreens is having a nice sale. Not sure if this is nation/chain wide or not, but it maybe worth looking into. The sale may even include their exclusive Brainstorm. Though I can't be certain on that.

Important to note. It looks like you need to have a Walgreens Balance Rewards card to get the discount.

Happy hunting!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dang it cobo I was gonna post that
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby nycPrime » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Cobotron wrote:Just out TCB (taking care of business) and stumbled across this. If you're still on the trail to find TR wave 2 Deluxes, Walgreens is having a nice sale. Not sure if this is nation/chain wide or not, but it maybe worth looking into. The sale may even include their exclusive Brainstorm. Though I can't be certain on that.

Important to note. It looks like you need to have a Walgreens Balance Rewards card to get the discount.

Happy hunting!

The card is free to sign up for. Haven't looked for it in stores but noticed this past weekend brainstorm was 11.99 online. There was a time the fandom was going crazy hunting him down lol
nycPrime
Headmaster

Re: Fortress Maximus on Sale for Cyber Monday in USA for $99

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:09 pm

nycPrime wrote:There have been numerous deals for FM anywhere between $99 to $130. I think Devy was also available at below MSRP. And from what I can gather, Metroplex was also widely available with major discounts. Is it safe to say that I shouldn't jump the gun and preorder the next titan figure, assuming it's the regular retail version?

Every Titan figure so far has always eventually been discounted, so yes. And it makes sense, these are the big ticket items. Not everyone can afford a toy of that amount, and Hasbro is well aware of that. I myself am waiting for a decent discount on the canadian side. When paying full price when it comes out you arent really buying just the figure but the opportunity to play with it and experience it early and people do find value to that. You might find that the amount saved makes up for the waiting and thats up to you :) This is the same for all big ticket items really. You especially see it with video game consoles, they are always more expensive early on because there is a ton of value put on the fact that you can play new stuff early. Thats how I see it.

However, for Takara stuff, its not as easy to predict.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby SureShot18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I hope nobody has jumped on the other deals for Fort Max because Hasbrotoyshop's eBay store has him for $74.99!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Generations-Titans-Return-Titan-Class-Fortress-Maximus-/322232766754?_trkparms=5373%3A0%7C5374%3AFeatured

Never mind. In the time it took me to type that it went out of stock. What can you do.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
All this talk of Hasbro's Fort Max being on sale and I want Takara's instead.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Firepower: 7

Re: Amazon.com Cyber Monday Transformers Items on Sale

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Yup, I'd mentioned that the price had dropped to $99 this morning with free shipping available. (Overnight with Prime)

Nik Hero wrote:Amazon just dropped Fortress Maximus to $99 at http://amzn.to/2fEsThf

Nik Hero wrote:Added to this is the Complete Allspark Almanac from Animated Transformers for only $15 at http://amzn.to/2g8sVld when you also use the checkout code of HolidayBook which saves you $10 off the already low Cyber Monday price of $25. (Normally $40).

Dr Va'al wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Nik Hero, true to his hane, has compiled a truly impressive combing of all Transformers related items on sale for online retailer Amazon.com's Cyber Monday sales event (November 28th, but already opened). You can check it all out below, divided into toys and media, ranging from Combiner Wars to Titans Return, to Platinum and box sets, via most animated series, the 1986 movie, and the live-action movies!

Nik Hero wrote:I dug through and found a few really good Transformer-related ones (Especially the Optimus Primal that was $150 for only $35!):

Platinum Edition:

Titans Return:

Combiner Wars:

They also have Transformers DVDs on sale as part of their Cyber Monday Event!

$3-21 (depending on format) Transformers: The (Original Animated G1) Movie http://amzn.to/2grQEtk
$14 Transformers Beast Machines Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2fknIaE
$16 Transformers Headmasters Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2fyRELH
$16 Transformers Masterforce Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2gsh0Pz
$19 Transformers Victory Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2g3cNBE
$23 Transformers Energon Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2g37xxJ
$24 Transformers Beast Wars Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2grNJkA
$24 Transformers Animated Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2fyMhMm
$24 Transformers Cybertron Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2fkkKD0
$29 Transformers Armada Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2g35VE6
$29 Transformers the Movies Complete 4 DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2gshtkW
$39 Transformers Complete Series DVD Box Set http://amzn.to/2gslHZR
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3

Platinum Dinobots and Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp Found at Ross

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to several Seibertronians, we have word that a Platinum set as well as some Combiner Wars Seekers have hit the heavy discount section.

Member JelZe GoldRabbit was first to send us word that Combiner Wars Skywarp has hit the $19.99 point at Ross down in Texas, which was quickly backed up by Florida-bound Bumblebee21. Also among the JelZe finds were Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime and Motormaster for $12.99, and a Robots in Disguise Drift deployer for $8.99.

All of this was then further aided by member Bounti76 who not only found Skywarp again, but also the Platinum Dinobots set for an amazing $44.99!

So, armed with all this knowledge, head on out to your local Ross and pick yourself up some robots in disguise!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Nice! Can anyone confirm? Is Ross part of the TJ Maxx/Marshals company?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Cobotron wrote:Nice! Can anyone confirm? Is Ross part of the TJ Maxx/Marshals company?

no
its tj maxx marshalls and home goods.
but there is talk about ross having a table full of combiner wars boxsets that they will keep stocked. starting sometime after black friday.
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Even having all the original AoE dinobots, I would grab that Platinum Set instantly at that ridiculous price.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Cobotron » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks Bee. ;)^
No Ross where I live. :(
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Cobotron wrote:Thanks Bee. ;)^
No Ross where I live. :(

your brother doesnt live near one
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:Even having all the original AoE dinobots, I would grab that Platinum Set instantly at that ridiculous price.

I grabbed it instantly at $100 CDN. SDCC exclusive decos (slightly altered) with new G1 heads was too good to pass up.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bounti76 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even having all the original AoE dinobots, I would grab that Platinum Set instantly at that ridiculous price.

I grabbed it instantly at $100 CDN. SDCC exclusive decos (slightly altered) with new G1 heads was too good to pass up.

I almost did grab it. Only thing stopping me was lack of storage space and low funds. Bummer. Besides that, the set is up all over eBay for less than half the original price, in some cases, and still isn't selling. I think it's mold fatigue (from some not so great molds to begin with).
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Man, I felt like I should have taken pictures at my local Ross and Marshalls. All they mostly have is Motormaster (even being at a Fallas), Onslaught, Battle Core Prime, and Wheeljack, but I did see Leader Skywarp at Ross (for $20, much better) and a G2 Stunticon giftset for $36 at Marshalls (would have gotten it, but I prefer to get the Aerialbots to have a stand in Quickslinger, Skydive, and Fireflight).
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
The Platinum Dinobots?! How did I miss that?! :shock:

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Nice! Can anyone confirm? Is Ross part of the TJ Maxx/Marshals company?

no
its tj maxx marshalls and home goods.
but there is talk about ross having a table full of combiner wars boxsets that they will keep stocked. starting sometime after black friday.

Ross, TJMaxx and Marshalls have the same M.O., buying up overstock and selling for cheap. So some stock is the same between the two chains. The tables with CW boxsets is interesting though... :-?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby nycPrime » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:32 pm

SureShot18 wrote:I hope nobody has jumped on the other deals for Fort Max because Hasbrotoyshop's eBay store has him for $74.99!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Generations-Titans-Return-Titan-Class-Fortress-Maximus-/322232766754?_trkparms=5373%3A0%7C5374%3AFeatured

Never mind. In the time it took me to type that it went out of stock. What can you do.

It's in stock on HTS regular website for $75. Can't believe I paid full price for this!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b6118as00
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:33 pm

nycPrime wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:I hope nobody has jumped on the other deals for Fort Max because Hasbrotoyshop's eBay store has him for $74.99!

It's in stock on HTS regular website for $75. Can't believe I paid full price for this!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b6118as00

same
they never did this with devy
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Screenshot_2016-11-28-22-58-22.png

It is out of stock at eBay.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3

Postby nycPrime » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Nik Hero wrote:
Screenshot_2016-11-28-22-58-22.png

It is out of stock at eBay.

Yea, I believe Hasbro operates HTS and their ebay page as 2 separate entities. At some point, HTS offered SDCC Fort Max without free shipping, while the ebay page offered free shipping. Someone on the forum reached out to Hasbro about this and found out about how they were operated separately. So I'm not surprised HTS has inventory and ebay doesn't. Better grab it now, $75 is the lowest price I've seen. Unless folks are holding out in case it shows up at Costco like Metroplex lol.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... mus/36823/

Still think I paid a good price for him, but man, $30 cheaper just under a month later!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Regimus Prime » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:51 am

I just witnessed the CW Leaderclass Skywarp at the San Marcos CA Ross yesterday along with plenty of Motomasters, Scattershots and the other usuals. But if I happen upon that Platinum Edition Dinobot set, it's bought on sight. I already own the individual AOE Dinobots and the SDCC exclusive G1 deco set with the fold out diorama box, and got my hands on that Amazon exclusive G1 painted Sludge, but this set has been calling me. I was just waiting for the right price and you usually can't beat a Ross, TJ Max or Marshalls price tag on toys. :BOT:
Regimus Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON