This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby RAcast » Tue May 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Ravage2031 wrote:Sorry bought that, powermaster prime on the hasbro toy shop ebay page. $22.49

Links are greatly appreciated, my friend. I looked and didn't see it. ;)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
RAcast wrote:
Ravage2031 wrote:Sorry bought that, powermaster prime on the hasbro toy shop ebay page. $22.49

Links are greatly appreciated, my friend. I looked and didn't see it. ;)

Just looked and they are indeed sold out
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Steal of a Deal: Hasbro Toy Shop Discounts on Select Figures!

Postby WreckerJack » Mon May 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Hasbro Toy Shop's ebay shop looks as if they are making room for upcoming The Last Knight toys. If you have missed out on some earlier waves of Titans Return Hasbro Toy Shop has taken a chunk out of the price. There are also discounts on Combiner Wars and some Robots in Disguise figures also. Free shipping is also available for orders over 14.99.

If you are a Titans Return fan you may also want to check out the latest revision for wave 4 legends class.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Scottimus Prime has alerted us to a current deal happening at Toys R Us stores; you can buy all the previous live-action Transformers films right now for $4.99. This is a perfect chance to get caught up on what you missed before The Last Knight hits theaters in June! Here's the photographic proof of the discount, and make sure to let us know if you find any Transformers-related steals or deals!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I've already got all four in the rays of blu! :D
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I have multiple copies of each movie already. Guess I'll have even more copies soon enough. I wish they'd re-release the IMAX version of ROTF. My original copy got scratched years ago.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby dragons » Fri May 12, 2017 6:31 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:I have multiple copies of each movie already. Guess I'll have even more copies soon enough. I wish they'd re-release the IMAX version of ROTF. My original copy got scratched years ago.

if thats bluray copy your talking about you must have watched movie more than my couins he watches transfromers movies evey chance he gets but hes been busy at work he have no time for movie right now and bluray is suppose scratch proof,.

but if its dvd copy your refering to i see point

i have no need buy these i own bluray micheal bay set with movie cell inside for once would like to see transfromers movie with better extra features deleted scenes if possible gag reel bloopers i dont care if i have re buy same movie again to get those features i will do it give us some good content
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:I wish they'd re-release the IMAX version of ROTF. My original copy got scratched years ago.
It's still readily available for cheap at online places:
Walmart.com (Blu-Ray)
Walmart.com (DVD)
Walmart.com (DVD)
Amazon.com (DVD)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby triKlops » Sat May 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BY1KP8K/re ... NW9QX5OJOI
TR Soundwave lightning deal
its waitlisted now but if somebody slides out, you can score a deal

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Steal of a Deal: Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots at HTS

Postby WreckerJack » Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 am

HasbroToyShop.com has listed some Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots toys at a discounted price, including the Griffin Rock Firehouse. These non-transforming toys would make a perfect end of school year gift for young kids. Have a look below to see which items have been discounted.

PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS GRIFFIN ROCK FIREHOUSE HEADQUARTERS
$39.99 $19.99

PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS ENERGIZE OPTIMUS PRIME & CODY BURNS 2-PACK
$6.99 $2.80

PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE AND MORBOT FIGURE PACK
$6.99 $3.49

PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME
$4.99 $2.49

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Steal of a Deal: 5$ Titan Masters at Kmart in Canberra, Australia Plus Roadburn Sighting!

Postby WreckerJack » Sat May 27, 2017 6:09 am

Fellow Seibertronian, Rainmaker has not only sighted Roadburn at Kmart in Canberra, Australia - they also noticed there is a sale on Titan Masters figures. We currently do not know if the sale is nation wide but it may be a good idea to check your local Kmart if you live in Australia.

No matter where you live, the Seibertron sightings section is the perfect resource to find all of the figures you are hunting for at retail.

griffin wrote:Clearance tags at Kmart in Australia are not a sale price, they are for items they are no longer restocking at this time.

This isn't unusual for them with Generations, as they had the clearance tags out for the TR Leaders in December, and now no longer stock that size. They are still (re)stocking Legends, Deluxe and Voyager at this time, but not Titanmasters and Leaders, most likely because they shelfwarmed too long, and are not profitable enough for them.

Those two size classes are still coming into the country through Hasbro Australia to other Retailers... just not Kmart anymore.

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 27, 2017 7:55 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Who care about sales in Australia? [-(

Wait... I didn't mea...

WAUGH!

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Prime Target » Sat May 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
saw this the other day might grab a few wave 2 TMs could Use a Brawn cause i got the legends one now and i want to giggle at having the Titan Master ride him (don't take that out of context please) and i've seen pics of the Legends Brawn holding the TM Brawn and i though "Hey that looks kinda cool" plus now they're cheap i might pick a couple up for Thew :D
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby no-one » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 am

Today is the last day to use promo code MAY15 to save 15% at the dubya TRU dot coms ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Steal of a Deal: Hasbro Toy Shop Free Shipping of Orders Over 29$ or More With Promo Code!

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Our very own jon3.0 has brought to our attention that HTS is having a deal on free shipping. If you were thinking of picking up some new figures HasbroToyShop.com has lowered their free shipping benchmark to 29$. According to the promotional terms this offer will be running until June 14th, 2017. Just use the promo code: SHIPJUNE17 with your order and you are good to go!

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Black Bumblebee » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Too bad that they don't have any of the newer Titans Return figures :-/
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
This Canadian is always pissed each times HTS make a "free shipping" promo. :-x
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Titans Return Fortress Maximus for $39.99 at Ollie's Bargain Outlet

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Staff member ScottyP, we have a stupendously good deal to report for you today! As you can see below, American retailed Ollie's Bargain Outlet is selling last year's Titan Class Fortress Maximus for a ridiculously low price of $39.99, a very steep price drop from his original $150 price point. Will this prompt you into buying the Metroplex retool, Headmaster leader and current holder of the biggest Transformer toy ever title? Tell us in the forums and let us know if you take advantage of this deal!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby nycPrime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 am

Now I'm really upset for paying full price for this last year
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Firepower: 8

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:58 am

nycPrime wrote:Now I'm really upset for paying full price for this last year

Why? It's a solid figure and you helped the brand by buying it at retail cost. He cost a lot more than $40 to produce so they're taking a loss sending out t the remainder of their inventory to small chains to get rid of their inventory. He cost I don't even know what an Ollies is and where the chain is located so I'm not sad I got him when he came out. I just took him off the shelf last night played around with him.

Do you even have a Ollies near you, if so go out and buy them up then sell them on eBay for $60-80 and you'll make a profit and your "loss" for buying Max a year ago.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
It seems very cheap for that much plastic but it's just not in any sort of shape or form that I'd want to buy it in.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby grimdragon2001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
a shame that the nearest Ollie's to me is over 100 miles away
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Aimless Misfire » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Which Ollies was this found at?
Aimless Misfire
Minibot

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
The most interesting thing I've ever found at Ollies was when they had cases after cases of Gen Roadbusters sitting around (after I'd already bought a "cheap" one online and then found it in several other stores...). Beyond that just the rts-less repacks of the legends from that line. If I had the slightest luck in finding stuff, I get over to Ollies stat, but I know I'll never have that kinda luck.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Black Bumblebee » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 pm

It's true! Just found a whole slew of them at my local Ollie's in Jackson, TN
Attachments
20170608_141827.jpg
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 9A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JAN200705 7B (W) Maggs (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #1 1st ptg IDW Comics 2020 MAR200688 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1023IM389 3E (CA) Dragotta"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON