This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Ravage2031 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Got mine. 9.02 with tax
Ravage2031
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Emerje » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
God Magnus wrote:But then Walmart charges you $5.99 to ship it to your pick-up location, negating the savings.

Ship to store is free, it's the whole point of the option.

Got my copy for $9.16 after tax. ;)^

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby dragons » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 am

Ha first steelbook news Walmart have at that stores Walmart never sells steelbooks
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Megaprimatron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:52 am

I just get an error message when I click add to cart using the website and also the app. Anybody else have this issue right now?
Megaprimatron
Micromaster

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 am

Ah, the only Transformers Movie that I've spent money on this year and for the foreseeable future for that mater.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
dragons wrote:Ha first steelbook news Walmart have at that stores Walmart never sells steelbooks

Walmart sell a LOT of things exclusively online. Especially collectibles.
Because let's face it, the average Walmart customer just don't give a scrap about misplacing and kicking merchandise around.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby no-one » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 pm

BOGO 40% at TRU

20170629_152743.jpg
BOGO 40%
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Steam / PS4 Sale on Transformers: Fall of Cybertron & More

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Are you into your gaming side of Transformers? We may have a deal for you, courtesy of fellow Seibertronian 200lbofbeauty, who points out that Steam and the PS4 store are featuring a sale on some Transformers games: Fall of Cybertron, War for Cybertron, Rise of the Dark Spark, and Devastation! Links below.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron is currently 80% off on PC/Steam until July 5th! I REALLY encourage you guys to take advantage of this huge discount! It's undoubtedly one of the best Transformers games of all time and it's just 10 bucks now! After Wednesday, it's going to go back to $50 so hurry and get your copy today! Fall of Cybertron is also on sale for PS4 for $30 until July 11th and I hear an Xbox One Sale is on the way!

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=transformers
PS4 (only FoC): https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... ORMERSCYBE

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Been meaning to buy the remaster on the Xbox but did not want to pay full price. if the sale is good I'll get it.

Although when it comes to games my priority is Destiny 2 and the upcoming Xcom 2 expansion.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Devastation is easily the best game on the list. I had so much fun with that game and the graphics are so crisp and colourful I can actually make things out unlike WfC and FoC.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I really, really want to get Devastation - especially after playing and defeating Metal Gear Rising. Damn my not having any non-Nintendo console and damn my Laptop not being good enough to play anything better than an NES emulator :HEADHURTS:
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby YoungPrime » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:59 am

Meh, I was never a fan of that Devastation game. I still have that for free on PS+ and only played it once. I love G1 but button mashers get old very quick for.

FOC and WFC are far better and I wish they'd make a valid sequel for them or remaster WFC with some new characters and Maps for multiplayer.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 am

I do wonder if the High Moon games being chucked into the Aligned continuity means making a new game off-limits; or if certain things wouldn't be allowed to happen in it anymore. Which is a shame because it was its own fun little thing, if a bit too edgy and real-is-brownish.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby no-one » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:19 am

Target has a sale on TLK deluxes bringing them down to $17.99.

TLK_1799_Target.jpg
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Target US Sale on Transformers: The Last Knight Voyagers and Deluxes (July 2-8)

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian carytheone, along with regular contributor Scottimus Prime, have sent us news of a Target US sale running from July 2nd to July 8th, bringing down voyagers and deluxes from Transformers: The Last Knight to $17.99 and $27.99 respectively. Check out a flier and pricetag proof below!

carytheone wrote:Target has a sale on TLK deluxes bringing them down to $17.99.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Terrsolpix » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Hah! Thy list drift as a voyager. But either way, hope they have wave 2 near me soon. I'd love to get a hound and Megs and possible the wave 2 deluxes if FedEx ever figures out where they sent my package:\
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:10 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Considering that a good portion of this line is repaints and retools, I think this brings pricing closer in line to what it should have been in the first place.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby reluctantyouth » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 am

Not much of a savings really. All my Wal-Marts have deluxes for $15.83 and Voyagers for $26.87...cannot give them away here in Central Illinois. My local TRU sold virtually nothing but the exclusive Megatron and Skullitron through the Buy One Get One 40% off promotion that ended yesterday. Still no sign of any wave 2 here other than Legion Drift, Crosshairs, and Megatron.

[-(
Last edited by reluctantyouth on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:04 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Legion Hound is part of wave 3 with dragonus
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby reluctantyouth » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:42 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Legion Hound is part of wave 3 with dragonus

Totally my fault...fixed my post and replaced "Hound" with Drift...I meant Drift
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
reluctantyouth wrote:Not much of a savings really. All my Wal-Marts have deluxes for $15.83

Really. I'm frankly appalled at $17.99, let alone $20.00. I thought Target was better than that. TRU, them I could see with such bad prices, especially after CW.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Kurona wrote:I really, really want to get Devastation - especially after playing and defeating Metal Gear Rising. Damn my not having any non-Nintendo console and damn my Laptop not being good enough to play anything better than an NES emulator :HEADHURTS:

Easy for me to say when it's your money, but you could get a cheap 360 or PS3 for the game. (What did you play MGR on? It should be able to play TF:D)
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Optimum Supreme wrote:
Kurona wrote:I really, really want to get Devastation - especially after playing and defeating Metal Gear Rising. Damn my not having any non-Nintendo console and damn my Laptop not being good enough to play anything better than an NES emulator :HEADHURTS:

Easy for me to say when it's your money, but you could get a cheap 360 or PS3 for the game. (What did you play MGR on? It should be able to play TF:D)

I played MGR on a friend's PS4 when I went round to his a couple times. It's a very short game, so it was easy to complete it in a few visits. Still ridiculously fun though.

Kinda tight on money right now, so I'm hesitant to spend more than £30 - if that - on a single purchase unless it's essentials. I definitely want to get a cheap 360 or PS3 someday to play all their Transformers and Metal Gear games though.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Today is Amazon Prime Day, the day that they say their deals are greater than their Black Friday deals! Here is the link to their 30%+ off toys page. Keep checking it regularly as deals do not last all day long, and Transformers deals will cycle in and out:

http://amzn.to/2sLW8pD

Some of the current deals as of this posting include:

$8 (Normally $14) The Loyal Subjects Vinyls Transformers Wave 3 Action Figure Box Set http://amzn.to/2uenLw3

$12 (Normally $20) Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift and Jetstorm Figures http://amzn.to/2uefqby

$13 (Normally $48) Carrera Battery Operated Transformers http://amzn.to/2sLO9st

$26 (Normally $50) Funko Hikari Transformers: Nemesis Prime Limited Edition Sofubi Figure http://amzn.to/2sLTv7i
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Nik Hero wrote:Today is Amazon Prime Day, the day that they say their deals are greater than their Black Friday deals! Here is the link to their 30%+ off toys page. Keep checking it regularly as deals do not last all day long, and Transformers deals will cycle in and out:

http://amzn.to/2sLW8pD

Some of the current deals as of this posting include:

$8 (Normally $14) The Loyal Subjects Vinyls Transformers Wave 3 Action Figure Box Set http://amzn.to/2uenLw3

$12 (Normally $20) Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift and Jetstorm Figures http://amzn.to/2uefqby

$13 (Normally $48) Carrera Battery Operated Transformers http://amzn.to/2sLO9st

$26 (Normally $50) Funko Hikari Transformers: Nemesis Prime Limited Edition Sofubi Figure http://amzn.to/2sLTv7i

Also $98 (Normally $150) Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus http://amzn.to/2tE1kyv
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #286 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL210466 286B Sanchez 220920"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0124IM260 305C (CA)Walker"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON