This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Black Bumblebee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:59 am

No new product, so not a good deal to me. Bleh.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 am

Steal of a deal, come on over and you can get a discount on one item we haven't been able to sell in months, while we keep all our new items help back.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby o.supreme » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:41 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Definitely remembering this for next year, Holding off on getting Predaking until December 2018.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Titans Return Overlord as Amazon Deal of the day for $34.83

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Thanks to our very own, Cyrano we are now aware that Titans Return Overlord is Amazon's Deal of the Day. This figure costs $34.84 and comes with free shipping. This offer is only for today so be sure to place your order before tomorrow. Titans Return Overlord is a leader class figure with four modes which makes him pretty cool. He also comes with his own titan master, Dreadnaut. He has both robot and battle station modes but can split into a tank and jet at the same time. Which means this figure is a retool of Titans Return Sky Shadow, though these two figures are sculpted different to set them apart. From the unique colors, shoulder armor and head sculpt Overlord looks a lot like he does in the Titans Return mini series.

If you are a fan of Overlord, you definately should check out his design artwork.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Hotconvoy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Motto: "Action figures are the right of all sentient transfomers fans"
Weapon: Cannon
Do you have to be an Amazon Prime member to order him :HEADHURTS:
Click link to view my new customs; Combiner Wars (deluxe class) Thundercracker,Combiner Wars Braver(nonbrainmaster), Titans Return Cliffjumper(comming soon) + more!
hotconvoy-s-custom-idea-mod-thread-t110853.php
Hotconvoy
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Hotconvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dodge charger
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby WreckerJack » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Hotconvoy wrote:Do you have to be an Amazon Prime member to order him :HEADHURTS:

Nope. I'm not a prime member and I can add him to cart with no issue. (Just be careful not to accidentally click on something that will force you to join Prime if you don't want to.)
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
FYI the free shipping is for orders over $35, before tax. Overlord just misses it, which I think was intentional.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby no-one » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:24 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:FYI the free shipping is for orders over $35, before tax. Overlord just misses it, which I think was intentional.
Looks like they are doing "slow" free shipping on orders over $25, must be a holiday or select items thang.

amazon wrote:Order with Free Shipping by Amazon

All orders of $25 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify for FREE Shipping. Some items may have additional options for qualifying for FREE Shipping. These will be shown at checkout.

With free shipping, your order will be delivered 5-8 business days after all your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.

To place an order online, do the following:
Add at least $25 of eligible items to your Shopping Cart. Any item with "FREE Shipping" messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
Do one of the following:
To place the order using the shopping cart:
Proceed to checkout.
Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states.
Select Group my items into as few shipments as possible as your shipping preference.
Select FREE Shipping as your shipping speed.
To place an order using 1-Click®:
Click Review or edit your 1-Click orders on the 1-Click® confirmation page.
Click Change next to Shipping Speed.
Select FREE Shipping as your shipping speed.
For more information on how to qualify, go to About Free Shipping by Amazon. You can get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime. No minimum spend is required to qualify.

But yeah I figured the same thing so I added it my cart just to test and yup, free.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I have Prime so it might be different for me. On the listing, it tells me I could have it by tomorrow.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby no-one » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:33 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:I have Prime so it might be different for me. On the listing, it tells me I could have it by tomorrow.
They used to do free shipping at $25 way back, then it got bumped up to $35. Prime has free 2 day.

My wife has prime so when I need small things that qualify I get her to nab em for me.

Amazon has been all over the place for me lately. They keep offering me a month free prime trial, but I keep saying no because I don't want to waste it. Hopefully I can save that offer for an impulse lightning type deal that would take too long to get the Mrs involved in.

Anyway, if you click the details next to the price/shipping it will give you the deets. I figured it was a sneaky "if you get prime" offer so I took it all the way to shipping in checkout. Not a bad price. I got lucky and nabbed my from walmart a month ago at their standard $40 price.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Up to 35% off "Favorite Character Toys" on Amazon: Rescue Bots reduced, Fortress Maximus under $85

Postby Qwan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Thanks to a tip from fellow Seibertronian Emerje, we have word of yet another online sale as we enter the holiday season! Amazon is holding a deal on "Favorite Character Toys" at the moment, with up to 35% off selected items, including some Rescue Bots toys and the gargantuan blue 'bot himself, Titans Return Fortress Maximus.

The Rescue Bots are all reduced by about $4-5 and average about $10 each, while Fortress himself has been discounted from $149.99 all the way down to $84.70. This price also seems to qualify for free shipping within the United States, so for those still on the fence about grabbing the toy, now might be the time! As of this writing, the deal has just over 9 hours remaining, so you don't need to impulse-buy but it'd be worth making your mind up before it expires.

Check out all the toys that fall under this deal here, and let us know below if you'll be taking advantage of this deal! And if you still need some help deciding whether or not Titans Return Fortress Maximus is the city-bot for you, why not check out Seibertron's extensive gallery of the figure?

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Cyrano » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Weapon: Dual Slime Lasers
carytheone wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I have Prime so it might be different for me. On the listing, it tells me I could have it by tomorrow.
They used to do free shipping at $25 way back, then it got bumped up to $35. Prime has free 2 day.

My wife has prime so when I need small things that qualify I get her to nab em for me.

Amazon has been all over the place for me lately. They keep offering me a month free prime trial, but I keep saying no because I don't want to waste it. Hopefully I can save that offer for an impulse lightning type deal that would take too long to get the Mrs involved in.

Anyway, if you click the details next to the price/shipping it will give you the deets. I figured it was a sneaky "if you get prime" offer so I took it all the way to shipping in checkout. Not a bad price. I got lucky and nabbed my from walmart a month ago at their standard $40 price.

Just an FYI, you can share Prime benefits within a household.https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180
Cyrano
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Transmetal II Guinea Pig
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
carytheone wrote:

You can share Prime with family members. She just needs to go to the Prime Account info and add your email
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3

Postby no-one » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks guys, I'll check that out. Of course I do like adding more toys to my orders to get free shipping ;)
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Target Australia 20% Off Sale Till December 13

Postby Va'al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And courtesy of Australian staff member Qwan, currently in transit between landmasses surrounded by big blue wet things, we have news of a sale taking place in Target Australia stores, from now until December 13th, on a variety of big toy brands, including: Lego, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Star Wars, Nerf, Spider-Man, My Little Pony, Fisher-Price aaaaaand Transformers!

We have yet to receive news of Power of the Primes figures showing up in the continent, but this may just fall for the first distribution wave of the new toyline, if we're lucky. If you do come across any new toys from any of the lines currently active, make sure to let us know in the Sightings Database, and help out fellow collectors!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Online Sales on Transformers Titans Return Trypticon, Combiner Wars Liokaiser, and more

Postby Va'al » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:38 am

Several Seibertronians have reach out to us via email to let everyone know of some great deals on popular Transformers toys at various retailers.

Epsilon Delta let us know that Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon is currently on sale at Walmart.com. It is also available at Amazon.com for $106.99 (down by $40), and also eligible for free 2-day shipping for Prime Members! The set includes Titan Class Trypticon, Deluxe Class Full-Tilt and Titan Master Necro.

Omegatrion84 has let us know that if you're still in the market for a Platinum Edition Transformers Combiner Wars Liokaiser, online retailer Entertainment Earth is currently selling the set of five figures for 50% of its original price, bringing it down to $64.99 with free shipping! As a reminder, the set includes a Voyager Dezarus figure (from the Skylynx mold) and Deluxe Class Guyhawk, Drillhorn, Ironbison, and Fellbat, all with new headsculpts from the original molds.

Emerje let us know that EE also has discounted prices available on the Platinum Edition Robots In Disguise Grimlock and Bumblebee 2-pack for $30, Titans Return Leader Class Sky Shadow for $32, and Titans Return Titan Masters wave 5 (with Ramhorn, Apeface, Ptero, and Overboard) for $17.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:21 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Amazon is running the same Trypticon sale.

The EE sale also has the RID Grimlock and Bumblebee 2-pack for $30, TR Sky Shadow for $32, and Titan Masters wave 5 (with Ramhorn, Apeface, Ptero, and Overboard) for $17.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Emerje » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Old news or not, this is something you guys should keep an eye out for:

Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal, for a measly $29.99 at Ross! Once I figure out how to transfer photos from my phone to the computer, I'll post some evidence. In the mean time, keep your eyes peeled.

I would absolutely buy Primal at that price. ;)^

Money where my mouth is, he was just on an Amazon lightning deal for $26.23. Ordered one. :-D
Primal.JPG

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 pm

I was gonna news that but it looks like its already over. Sad day.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Emerje » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:04 am

Yeah, it was a super fast one so I didn't bother tipping it.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff

24 Hours of Free Shipping on HasbroToyShop.com

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:52 am

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian RodimuConvoy13, we have confirmation of today's flash 24 hour deal from Hasbro, as they continue their 12 days of savings on HasbroToyShop.com - and it's free shipping for the next 24 hours, using the code 12DEALS!

We also have confrimation that the Transformers Power of the Primes figures are mostly still in stock, including the recently added Prime Masters Micronus, Vector Prime and Liege Maximo, so check the stock, then check out with some extra saving on top. Happy holidays!

Free standard shipping on most orders, on HasbroToyShop.com through December 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code 12DEALS. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Offer excludes purchases of HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby no-one » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 am

Haha, thanks HTS. Free shipping the day after Ramhorn sells out. :lol:
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby YoungPrime » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:11 am

Great.......Now if only they had figures people actually cared about (TR wave 5 Deluxe?)
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby WreckerJack » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:34 am

YoungPrime wrote:Great.......Now if only they had figures people actually cared about (TR wave 5 Deluxe?)

The sales will help clear out this year's line first.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
carytheone wrote:Haha, thanks HTS. Free shipping the day after Ramhorn sells out. :lol:

Exactly. While I did manage to snag one Ramhorn and a Deluxe Class Hardhead yesterday, it was clearly before this free-shipping offer. Yesterday that same code was only allowed for Hasbro games and nothing more.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2022 NOV210273 3E"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G cardstock Image Comics 2022 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1A (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G Glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220015 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #35 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JAN230217 35A (CA) Morazzo +O'Halloran"
ICE CREAM MAN #35 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr E blank Image Comics 2021 JUL210013 1E (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr F Image Comics 2022 JUN220014 1F (CA) Montage Various"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #310 Cvr C Image Comics 2020 APR200285 310C (W) McFarlane (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #310 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230281 344A (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0124IM260 305C (CA)Walker"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM893 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 5th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON