This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby X3ROhour » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
TODAY ONLY!
10% off EVERYTHING at Ebay.

use code PICKUPTEN

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1025/70725.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D7701319784219343664

good hunting
:ic$:
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby cmage722 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:25 am

As of this post (7:24 Eastern Time) he is currently back in stock, I just ordered mine and still got the sale price + the extra 10% off! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
cmage722
Mini-Con

Postby nycPrime » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:07 am

I'm still crossing my fingers for that price and a 20% off coupon, or a great BF deal on Amazon......
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby galvatron00 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
YoungPrime wrote:If Ollie's doesn't get it then neither will I.
I like the cut of your jib! :lol: Should be April-ish if they do, based on previous Titan timelines.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Steal of a Deal: Target Offering 25% Off One Item Coupon, Includes Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
We have news to bring to you today that Target is offering a one-time 25% off coupon that incorporates Transformers toys! This coupon, which can be found HERE, offers 25% off a single item, and this item can be in the toy department, the sporting goods, or the crafts section. This coupon can be obtained by texting the word TOY to 827438, at which point you will be sent a text message with your unique code to use on any item.

One particular item of note is the Bumblebee movie Soundwave, which is currently on sale for $44.99, $5.00 off already, and the coupon adds an additional 25% off that. The figure will still be eligible for free shipping, as the tax puts it over the $35 free shipping limit (I have done this, it works!)

The coupon is good until November 10.

So send a text, and get yourself 25% off some sort of item that Target has that you really want, and let us know what you get in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby no-one » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Target has a few TFs on that small sale including the Studio Series voyagers and the Bee cassette set.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
carytheone wrote:Target has a few TFs on that small sale including the Studio Series voyagers and the Bee cassette set.

I managed to get Wave for $36 shipped, which is pretty awesome for a Leader figure, especially since the Siege Voyager will come to around $33 after tax
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby JChewning » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Got mine at my local Target, both Soundwave and the Cassettes, for a total of $58!
JChewning
Mini-Con

Postby joevill » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:07 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Is this Soundwave worth picking up if we already have the previous version?
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Kyleor » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:13 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Unique coupon/code per phone number? So cell phone plus a Google Voice number gets you two coupons ;)^
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby no-one » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:22 am

joevill wrote:Is this Soundwave worth picking up if we already have the previous version?
Not really, I don't think so, depends on preference. The blue is way more G1 (not purple-ish), the grey plastic on the arms and legs is very dark. The boom box molding could be considered better (I like it better). The eyes are painted with iridescent yellow.

but...

no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot Roadburn » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm

I texted to the right number and it wouldn't send me a code. Is there some specific way you have to type it in? No caps or something?

*edit: Never mind, it's an issue with my carrier. Gotta call customer service or it won't let me get texts from short numbers
Autobot Roadburn
Combiner
News Credits: 8
Buy from Autobot Roadburn on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
I’ve already got Trypticon, but even so, this is a mighty tempting offer! 53% off on Titans Return Trypticon!
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... m_content=

If you don’t have this one yet, head to BBTS for a really great bargain....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby no-one » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:00 pm

DeathReviews wrote:I’ve already got Trypticon, but even so, this is a mighty tempting offer! 53% off on Titans Return Trypticon!

And don't forget $4 flat rate shipping.....to the lower 48
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Steal of a Deal: Transformers The Last Knight Exclusive Tiny Turbo Changer 3-Pack On Sale in UK

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Thanks to a tweet from @Evochanger on Twitter, we have word that the Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers exclusive 3-pack is showing up at Argos for a mere £2.50!

For those who might not remember, this 3-pack was a Target exclusive in the US, and it is the only Tiny Turbo Changer figure of Steelbane, one of the knights of Cybertron who got an individual retail toy in the same movie line as well. Steelbane comes packaged with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, with some interesting red details splattered all over them that are compatible with black lights, such as can be found on the giant Turbo Changer Dragonstorm figure.

For those in the UK looking for this set, head on over to your local Argos, and let us know if you discover this little 3-pack and what you think of it in the comments section below!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm i can't see it on the Argos website at all and i would like to check there before setting out on bus ride. This is the pack where they actually have lil weapons right? Cos more tiny guns and swords and stuff are useful even for just adding to Legion-style figures. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
DeathReviews wrote:I’ve already got Trypticon, but even so, this is a mighty tempting offer! 53% off on Titans Return Trypticon!

Probably not the case, but I wonder if BBTS had a buyer go out to Ollies and get some of these in bulk just to turn a profit??
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby no-one » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am

o.supreme wrote:

Probably not the case, but I wonder if BBTS had a buyer go out to Ollies and get some of these in bulk just to turn a profit??
Can you blame them? Or they bought from any of the several salvage suppliers. Selling things for profit is kinda their schtick.
no-one
Matrix Keeper

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Can you blame them? Or they bought from any of the several salvage suppliers. Selling things for profit is kinda their schtick.

Indeed, it should be the mantra of any business who wants to be successful...

However, in this case, I think it is not likely. BBTS is not far from me, located in Western Wisconsin, as far as I remember. I believe that is an awful long away from the nearest Ollies.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby o.supreme » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Interesting, everyone is entitled to their point of view of course. But (for the sake of argument) "Toy store X" bought 30 Trypticons from Ollies for $30, and turn around and sold them for $60, that's "good business", but if I did that personally, it would be called scalping...??
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
o.supreme wrote:Interesting, everyone is entitled to their point of view of course. But (for the sake of argument) "Toy store X" bought 30 Trypticons from Ollies for $30, and turn around and sold them for $60, that's "good business", but if I did that personally, it would be called scalping...??

I was going to insert a cheeky response here, but nothing felt right in this format. Just assume I was ribbing you a bit. ;)

Without speaking for others, I wonder if the case has more to do with availability of things that are sold online for much more than the MSRP. For instance, say there was a limited store exclusive (Wreck Gar) that was just not found in many places because someone (or more than one) bought them outright at $18. Then, a bunch showed up on eBay for $50. I'd qualify that as scalping.

In this case, I think Tryppie has been available for some time at both MSRP and on sale. I think the collectors that may decry scalpers have had ample time to get him. So, I think this is a different case.

Personally, I struggle with the wait-and-see-if-goes-on-sale versus I-need-this-and-don't-want-to-miss-out. I mostly fall in the latter and end up paying slightly more than MSRP to get the figures I want online. (But, it is cool for army building, or the eventual customs I may someday do, to find the deals in this thread...)
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:Interesting, everyone is entitled to their point of view of course. But (for the sake of argument) "Toy store X" bought 30 Trypticons from Ollies for $30, and turn around and sold them for $60, that's "good business", but if I did that personally, it would be called scalping...??

I think we are looking at the causality all wrong. BBTS has other **** to do then drive miles to get some tryticons, especially when its not sure they will get some. Instead what makes way more sense is that this is the stock they are still stuck with from last year and now that fans can get tryptions for so cheap, this is the price that they evaluate their leftoever stock to be worth.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Hm i can't see it on the Argos website at all and i would like to check there before setting out on bus ride. This is the pack where they actually have lil weapons right? Cos more tiny guns and swords and stuff are useful even for just adding to Legion-style figures. :)

Well I got the bus to the nearest Argos and they didn't have that Tiny Turbo changer pack or even knew what i was talking about when asking about it. Cheapest Transformers item they had was TLK Deluxe Sqweeks for £9.99 and i got that figure when it first came out so I came home empty handed. Oh well. Them's the chips.

:michaelbay:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Depending on if it doesn't sell out immediately, how long should the BBTS sale on Trypticon last? I'd like to wait for my next week's paycheck before going all in on finally getting one and at such a good deal too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

20% Off on Hasbro Toy Shop's E-Bay Store + Extra Stackable Discounts Possible

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
HTS' ebay store appears to have a blanket 20% off everything. Some ebayers may have also received an eBay Bucks deal today that grants 10% bucks on gift items like today.

Of note, Seibertron's own Megatronus told us that he got Predaking for 20% off, and he recieved an additional $12.80 back due to the eBay bucks deal.

HTS landing page: http://www.ebaystores.com/hasbrotoyshop ... 008258012&

Predaking: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-G ... 4b4d4bf400

Please let us know of the great deals you scored and if you found other great deals. With this week leading to Black Friday, we are bound to get some of the best deals of the year. Good luck to you all!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON