This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Stryker P28 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:20 am

Motto: "If it has life,it could be hostile"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Bounti76 wrote:Found one at Ross a few months ago for $7.99, so this doesn't irk me much at all. Ollie's seems to be mostly in the Midwest and East Coast, no? Those of us in the West are kind of screwed with these deals otherwise.

I mean we have DD's over here in AZ.(at least in yuma)
Gamer Guy who likes Transformers
Stryker P28
Mini-Con
Watch Stryker P28 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Cobotron » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:27 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby mordhelm » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:41 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 13
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

More Cyber Monday Sales on Amazon and Hasbro Toy Shop

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Several Seibertronians have made us aware of some incredible deals on Transformers toys for Monday. Hasbro Toy Shop has varying discounts depending on when you buy through the day:

25% off today 9am to 12:59pm
20% off today 1pm to 5:59pm
15% off today 6pm to 11:59pm

code: CYBERMONDAY18

Image[/quote]

Amazon, has Predaking for less than $100 but also great deals on all their exclusives except for Punch/Counterpunch. This is a great time to finally get these highy sought after items.

Nemesis Prime for 32.99: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... 076QWG87D/

Repugnus for 17.49: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Tit ... 0785P78QD/

Blast Off is also 17.49: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Com ... 077YYP738/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Saw this at Walgreens today, several toys are 25% off until 12/01/18 Including PotP Wreck Far for $13.49
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."

Nemesis Prime SOLD OUT... just as I had made up my mind. O well, not a big loss, snagged Repugnus and Punch instead. Him, or them, one dilemma solved :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Steal of a Deal: Power of the Primes Wreck Gar 25% Off at Walgreens

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian o.supreme, we have word for you that the Walgreens exclusive Power of the Primes Wreck Gar is available at a 25% discount right now at Walgreens!

This sightings comes to us from California, where Wreck Gar was spotted for the price of $13.49, down from his retail price of $17.99. Wreck Gar was tagged as a 25% off item, and this sale lasts through December 1, which is this coming Saturday.

Also of note with regards to Wreck Gar, his Walgreens.com self is also knocked down in price, and his is currently $15.99 over there, down $2 from his retail price.

So if you are still missing your Wreck Gar, here are your chances to not only get him, but also get him for some great deals! Let us know if you pick him up!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Skill: 8

Postby boyatlarge » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:41 pm

I've been going to all the area Walgreen's for weeks and can never find this figure. After seeing this post, I decide to try again and, lo and behold, there is one sitting in the back behind the Terrorcons. I grab it and go to the front to pay, and with my Walgreens rewards card, it is indeed 25% off, so that's about $5 less. But then I found out I had rewards points I had not used yet and so the cashier redeems them for me and that's another $5 off. I got this bad boy for $10 so that really made my night.
boyatlarge
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:17 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
boyatlarge wrote:I've been going to all the area Walgreen's for weeks and can never find this figure. After seeing this post, I decide to try again and, lo and behold, there is one sitting in the back behind the Terrorcons. I grab it and go to the front to pay, and with my Walgreens rewards card, it is indeed 25% off, so that's about $5 less. But then I found out I had rewards points I had not used yet and so the cashier redeems them for me and that's another $5 off. I got this bad boy for $10 so that really made my night.

I got it last week, full price. Then again I tell myself if I didn't get it then I would've never gotten it.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby Zeedust » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
boyatlarge wrote:I've been going to all the area Walgreen's for weeks and can never find this figure. After seeing this post, I decide to try again and, lo and behold, there is one sitting in the back behind the Terrorcons. I grab it and go to the front to pay, and with my Walgreens rewards card, it is indeed 25% off, so that's about $5 less. But then I found out I had rewards points I had not used yet and so the cashier redeems them for me and that's another $5 off. I got this bad boy for $10 so that really made my night.

I got mine for $1.79, I suspect there was an error in the system.

That made my afternoon and night. :-D
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby joevill » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:02 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Legacy Power Ranger? :lol: :lol:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
joevill wrote:Legacy Power Ranger? :lol: :lol:

That would be the tag for the higher shelf ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby Seibertron » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Does anyone know where you can still get MP-29+ Shockwave/Laserwave and MP-36+ Megatron at reasonable prices? I missed out on their pre-orders. It looks like Amiami had MP-29+ for as low as 12,000 yen at one point! Urgh!!!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby hushed » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:52 am

Power of the Primes Blackwing for $6.44 Add On on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071GKQYBW/
Power of the Primes Deadwind for $7.27 Add on on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... 072QWP8N3/
Power of the Primes Rodimus Unicronus for $26.98 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072QY9HYV/
hushed
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Inferno, Rodimus Unicronus and more

Postby Seibertron » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Amazon.com has a few amazing deals for Transformers fans today. Check out the incredible prices below on Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing and Dreadwind as well as Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus and other figures. Prices and availability subject to change depending on quantity levels. If you want these items at these prices, act fast!

Seibertron.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

hushed wrote:

In addition to those deals, we also found deals on Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Jazz, Power of the Primes Voyager Class Inferno and The Last Knight Deluxe Class Sqweeks.

If these aren't deals that you are interested in, make sure you check out all of the other amazing Transformers listings on Amazon.com.

Special thanks to fellow Seibertronian hushed for sharing this information with us here at Seibertron.com. hushed is a new member and we'd like to welcome them aboard!

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet

Postby Survivefan23 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:05 pm

Motto: ""Time to Smash now, Time to Talk latter.""
Weapon: Armor Axe
I like the low prices for those Deluxes. I know Voyager Inferno is like $16 or $17 on Amazon. I plan to get him, Jazz, Blackwing, & Dreadwing for Christmas with $50 I might be getting. I already own CW Ironhide, so he'll work perfectly with this Combiner.

Just got Tailgate today at Walmart. Waiting on my Punch/Counterpunch to arrive in the mail.

Welcome aboard my friend.
Survivefan23
Survivefan23
Mini-Con
News Credits: 47
Alt Mode: Monster Truck
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 3
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby hushed » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Survivefan23 wrote:I like the low prices for those Deluxes. I know Voyager Inferno is like $16 or $17 on Amazon. I plan to get him, Jazz, Blackwing, & Dreadwing for Christmas with $50 I might be getting. I already own CW Ironhide, so he'll work perfectly with this Combiner.

Just got Tailgate today at Walmart. Waiting on my Punch/Counterpunch to arrive in the mail.

Welcome aboard my friend.

Voyager Inferno for $14.84
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Voy ... 075F5RF67/
hushed
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Postby DeathReviews » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
That is a good deal for Unicronus. You can get a leader figure for voyager price. I'd be sorely tempted if I didn't already have PotP leader Nemesis Prime, which is a better figure all around.
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Optimus Eeyore » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Dunno if it's news but saw at Five Below legions Dragonstorm for $3.
Optimus Eeyore
Minibot
Intelligence: 10+

Postby Emerje » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:37 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Optimus Eeyore wrote:Dunno if it's news but saw at Five Below legions Dragonstorm for $3.

I've mentioned this twice, even bought one a few weeks ago, but nobody seems to care even though I was sure he was one of the figures that never got released in the US before now.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:58 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Seibertron wrote:Does anyone know where you can still get MP-29+ Shockwave/Laserwave and MP-36+ Megatron at reasonable prices? I missed out on their pre-orders. It looks like Amiami had MP-29+ for as low as 12,000 yen at one point! Urgh!!!

Have you tried Amazon Japan?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:14 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Does anyone know where you can still get MP-29+ Shockwave/Laserwave and MP-36+ Megatron at reasonable prices? I missed out on their pre-orders. It looks like Amiami had MP-29+ for as low as 12,000 yen at one point! Urgh!!!

These are both excmusives, i believe, amazon japan would not be carrying either of them themselves.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

These are both excmusives, i believe, amazon japan would not be carrying either of them themselves.

Which makes me wonder what Ryan was seeing on AmiAmi because it was definitely not available there. I just paid for my Shockwave through TFSource, I would have definitely jumped on a cheaper one at AmiAmi instead.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

More amazing Amazon.com deals: Transformers Studio Series and MPM-5 Barricade

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:10 am

This past weekend, we posted some great Transformers Power of the Primes deals on Amazon.com. Now it's Transformers Studio Series and Masterpiece Movie Barricade's turn for hot deals. Below you will find links to some more amazing deals for Transformers action figures along with the prices the toys are currently available at. This information came from our fellow Seibertronian member, Bucky. As always, this is time sensitive information.

Seibertron.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can help support Seibertron.com by purchasing products linked throughout this website.

If you find other deals that are too good to pass up, please be sure to share with all of us in our "Steal of a Deal" topic on our forums.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics JUN230414 111F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220583 2A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #53 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUN200771 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220545 1D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr H FOC Boom Studios Comics AUG230030 113H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228475 3Y (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JAN240056 118D"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr T FOC 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC237795 12T (CA) Haeser"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230389 4C (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr M 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics JUN230672 2M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200912 1B (CA) Nicuolo"
POWER RANGERS #1 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr M 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230269 12M (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200915 (CA) Momoko"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON