This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Flashwave » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Scrapmetal for 13? Done. I'm not even concerned about Devvy, it just looks like a fun figure.

Also picked up Cogman who is currently 16. There is a story there. Not sure yet if I will pull the trigger on Platinum edition Nitro. He was only 3 off but I never saw Nitro before
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Postby Lore Keeper » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 pm

It's a shame Scrapmetal isn't selling better. He's a very fun deluxe with an interesting transformation.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby transformers_va » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Motto: "Victory lies in the conquest of unknown mysteries"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
Lore Keeper wrote:It's a shame Scrapmetal isn't selling better.
It's a shame Scrapmetal isn't a better figure. :lol:
transformers_va
Vehicon
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up heli Dropkick too while I was at it. Working through that backlog.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
Treetop Maximus
Targetmaster
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Dan14thPrime » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Motto: "You're either lying, or you're stupid."
Just to clarify, the figure was not "sold by Amazon." It was sold by a retailer "Kickin Toys" and they have had quite a run the past couple days of Siege and Studio deluxe figures for $12 w/ free shipping (and no sales tax, also no Prime necessary). You can check my Instagram at Dan14thPrime for more info as I made a couple posts on good finds from this seller.

Edit: Sorry, re-clarify ;) , it's now $12 sold by Amazon, but the sale I reference above was even prior to this deal and included even more figures. Again, I made an IG post. Seems Amazon likely matched that prior price w/ their algorithm. ;)^
Dan14thPrime
Mini-Con
Watch Dan14thPrime on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:14 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I want Scrapmetal! Where's the discount in the UK? Grr
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Rodimus Knight » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:22 am

Dan14thPrime wrote:Just to clarify, the figure was not "sold by Amazon." It was sold by a retailer "Kickin Toys" and they have had quite a run the past couple days of Siege and Studio deluxe figures for $12 w/ free shipping (and no sales tax, also no Prime necessary). You can check my Instagram at Dan14thPrime for more info as I made a couple posts on good finds from this seller.

Edit: Sorry, re-clarify ;) , it's now $12 sold by Amazon, but the sale I reference above was even prior to this deal and included even more figures. Again, I made an IG post. Seems Amazon likely matched that prior price w/ their algorithm. ;)^

It's also now sold out.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby o.supreme » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:15 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?H ... heme=17151

Studio Series Grimlock for $35. One Day Sale
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Deep Discount on Power of the Primes Elita 1 and Hun Gurrr at BBTS

Postby Stargrave » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Right now running through to the end of this week is a serious deal at Big Bad Toy Store. This time they have Transformers Power of the Primes Hun Gurrr and Elita-1 two pack for practically half off at $34.99!

If you passed on these during the Power of the Primes series this is your chance to catch up. You can't have Abominus or the new star of the Combiner pantheon Orthia without these awesome pieces. Elita-1 is a true original and in her first official Hasbro rendition of the character. Kibble heavy or not this G1 icon is an excellent reuse of the Power of the Primes Starscream mold and your female Autobot team is leaderless without her. Hun Gurrr is the pinnacle of the torso design originated all the way back to the Scramble City G1 design. Taking cues from Combiner Wars Silverbolt, further refined through multiple reuses of the mold which stood out from the other torsos, Hun Gurrr solidly holds his team in place when combined into the animalistic Terrorcon monster of the Decepticon army. Some have claimed Hun Gurrr to be the best of the Combiner Wars torsos and this writer would be hard pressed to argue.

Click HERE or on any of the images to go to the sale page and happy combining out there Seibertronians! As always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby megatronus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Got mine! :D
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Deep Discount on Power of the Primes Elita 1 and Hun Gurrr at BBTS

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:33 am

Stargrave wrote:Right now running through to the end of this week is a serious deal at Big Bad Toy Store. This time they have Transformers Power of the Primes Hun Gurrr and Elita-1 two pack for practically half off at $34.99!

Forgive my arm-chair modding for once. I just wanted to point out that this is an excellent example of why not to have our feelings hurt with regard to news.... I did post this in this thread back on Monday at 11:20am...HOWEVER...

1. I did not use the submit news feature on this site
2. Additional reminders are seemingly never a bad thing and
3. You my friend did it with way more style than me... ;) ;)^

To be honest, my first couple news credits were quite accidental (I didn't know it was a thing back then) :lol:

But since then, if I felt something was truly news worthy I've gone the submit news route. If I just think something is simply *neat* then I post in the forums. Sometimes....it gets newsed, but I leave that up to the staff to decide, as I'm not the judge. I guess just since that first day on BBTS with the Grand Max sale I started making a habit of posting the sales they've had daily during their 20th anniversary celebration, and let others decide if its good or not.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:33 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
megatronus wrote:Got mine! :D

Was it just so you can inspect Hun Gurrr to confirm to Scott that its a remold?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 am

o.supreme wrote:Forgive my arm-chair modding for once. I just wanted to point out that this is an excellent example of why not to have our feelings hurt with regard to news.... I did post this in this thread back on Monday at 11:20am...HOWEVER...

1. I did not use the submit news feature on this site
2. Additional reminders are seemingly never a bad thing and
3. You my friend did it with way more style than me... ;) ;)^

To be honest, my first couple news credits were quite accidental (I didn't know it was a thing back then) :lol:

Thanks for understanding. Also, just so you know, someone did send it in to our e-mail a few days ago. Just took some time to get to the front page.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 am

william-james88 wrote:Thanks for understanding. Also, just so you know, someone did send it in to our e-mail a few days ago. Just took some time to get to the front page.

Of course, but that certainly is another factor. I know you all are busy, have lives, cant be here 24/7 etc... I feel sometimes I just don't want to bother you all with something I perceive as *minor* so I'll just put it in the forum. If it was something really significant however, I know where to submit ;)^ .

I mean I feel fortunate to have a job where I can monitor TF news pretty constantly while at my desk from 7am-3pm PST M-F, other than that though, I'm pretty much offline That leaves a lot of time for news to drop, which is usually when the god stuff happens :lol:

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby megatronus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:00 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:

Let’s be real - I’m right, Scotty’s wrong. ;)
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:05 am

megatronus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I was always on your side :lol:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby no-one » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:12 am

megatronus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Wait wut? Who doesn't think Hun Gurrr is a remold?

no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Stargrave » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 am

o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Thanks for understanding. Also, just so you know, someone did send it in to our e-mail a few days ago. Just took some time to get to the front page.

Of course, but that certainly is another factor. I know you all are busy, have lives, cant be here 24/7 etc... I feel sometimes I just don't want to bother you all with something I perceive as *minor* so I'll just put it in the forum. If it was something really significant however, I know where to submit ;)^ .

I mean I feel fortunate to have a job where I can monitor TF news pretty constantly while at my desk from 7am-3pm PST M-F, other than that though, I'm pretty much offline That leaves a lot of time for news to drop, which is usually when the god stuff happens :lol:

Shoot Supreme I’m sorry my man I keep tryin to get better at monitoring the forums but it’s been back to school week for the kids and a little crazy :lol: hey excuses aside thanks for understanding and I always love your input and info please keep it up. We need your optics! ;)^
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Stargrave » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:21 am

carytheone wrote:
megatronus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Wait wut? Who doesn't think Hun Gurrr is a remold?

That’s like saying a jet is a remold of a kite come on now.
We’re all just walking around thinking we’re hot stuff but we’re pretty much retool/resculpts of apes :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby sol magnus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:21 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Can still get this cheaper on ebay. Sealed. 64.99 MSRP? Since when?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:32 am

sol magnus wrote:Can still get this cheaper on ebay. Sealed. 64.99 MSRP? Since when?

I assume you are talking about the PotP wave 2 Voyagers? If not then I apologize in advance. But the sale is for $34.99 for BOTH . which equates to roughly $17.50 each.

I just looked on eBay, and the least expensive PotP Elita-1 I could find Brand New was $25 (10 +15 shipping), Hun-Gurrr is even more expensive in the $35-$40 dollar range, so this seems to be a pretty good deal. As for the original MSRP, that is accurate, though stores like Target and Walmart do not charge those prices, they aren't far off.

As for new items for today...

Transformers Deluxe Snarl Exclusive $13
Transformers Movie 10th Anniversary Figure MB-16 Jetfire $65

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Can still get this cheaper on ebay. Sealed. 64.99 MSRP? Since when?

I assume you are talking about the PotP wave 2 Voyagers? If not then I apologize in advance. But the sale is for $34.99 for BOTH . which equates to roughly $17.50 each.

I just looked on eBay, and the least expensive PotP Elita-1 I could find Brand New was $25 (10 +15 shipping), Hun-Gurrr is even more expensive in the $35-$40 dollar range, so this seems to be a pretty good deal. As for the original MSRP, that is accurate, though stores like Target and Walmart do not charge those prices, they aren't far off.

As for new items for today...

Transformers Deluxe Snarl Exclusive $13
Transformers Movie 10th Anniversary Figure MB-16 Jetfire $65

Ah. Ha. Ha. I missed the "both." That might get me to do it. I've been considering Elita, although there's an auction with her Moonracer and Novastar for 40. I'm not going to collect the Terrorcons, so that might work out better for me. Personally. Also, she's gone up in the past two weeks.

Otherwise, yeah. 17.50 per is excellent.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby DeathReviews » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Given how hard it was to find Hun-Grrrr in stores? It makes you wish you had waited :). But I wanted my Abominus fast! Who can wait an extra year with your fingers crossed?
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Emerje » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
DeathReviews wrote:Given how hard it was to find Hun-Grrrr in stores? It makes you wish you had waited :). But I wanted my Abominus fast! Who can wait an extra year with your fingers crossed?

They were collecting dust in the Walmarts around me, they were so overstocked they had at one point six unopened cases on the overhead shelf and a bunch of them on the lower shelves. I got both Hun-Gurr and Elita-1 for $10 each.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby sol magnus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:31 am

DeathReviews wrote:Given how hard it was to find Hun-Grrrr in stores? It makes you wish you had waited :). But I wanted my Abominus fast! Who can wait an extra year with your fingers crossed?

Hun-Grrr was a shelfwarmer for all intents and purposes around my area.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON