This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW Hasbro Universe - MASK, Action Man, Micronauts, ROM, GI Joe

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Hasbro Universe - MASK, Action Man, Micronauts, ROM, GI Joe

Postby jogunwarrior » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Randomhero wrote:

Their decision they said was due to low orders. That’s their statement whether you want to believe it or not but you weren’t part of the discussion or decision at IDW.

I'm sure the low orders had quite a bit to do with. Many Joe fans I know were extremely vocal in their boycotting the IDW titles until the writer was removed/fired.
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Full Preview for IDW Hasbro Universe Rom & The Micronauts #1

Postby Va'al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:32 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have a number of new comics previews for you this week, from all across the IDW Hasbro Universe. And we're starting with the first issue of the new combined series, that also takes place after the Revolution and First Strike events, featuring two franchises for the price of one - Rom & The Micronauts #1!

This first issue sets the ground for the collaboration and wider stage of the cosmic battles - but very much set on Earth so far - of the Solstar order and the Micronauts, facing the triple threat of Dire Wraiths, The Absence, and Baron Karza. Check it out below, and let us know if you'll branch out with this new series!

Rom & The Micronauts #1
Christos Gage (w) • Paolo Villanelli (a) • Richard Wentworth (c)
Baron Karza and D’rge, the Dire Wraith sorcerer, have joined forces to carry forward their equally malignant goals—Karza desires to conquer all of Microspace (again), while the Wraiths seek to awaken their Wraith God and conquer Earth! Now it’s up to Rom and the Micronauts to form their own alliance in order to stop the evil domination of two worlds! Christos Gage (Amazing Spider-Man, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Paolo Villanelli (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) team up to bring us this all-new adventure!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
An all-new Hasbro team-up event featuring your favorite Solstar Knight and the tiniest heroes around!
Written and illustrated by fan-favorite creators—writer Christos Gage and artist Paolo Villanelli!
Variant covers by Jeffrey Veregge, and Guy Dorian & Sal Buscema!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

IDW Hasbro Universe - Full Preview of Scarlett's Strike Force #1

Postby Va'al » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 am

Coming at us from previous source of comics news Adventures in Poor Taste!, we have a full preview of the first of three issues of the shortly lived series that will be the continuation of GI Joe in the post-First Strike Hasbro Universe from IDW Publishing - Scarlett's Strike Force #1!

You can check out full synopsis, pages, cover and more below, including the significant sass that belongs all the Skywarp (who else) and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub discussion boards.

Scarlett’s Strike Force #1
Aubrey Sitterson (w) • Nelson Daniel (a & c)
They’ve fought back invasions from home and afar—now, they’re back on Earth, and ready to take on the wildest, weirdest threats out there! It’s Scarlett’s G.I. Joe team, the Strike Force, against a brand-new Cobra Commander, a revitalized Cobra, and everyone else trying to conquer Earth… or destroy it! Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) is joined by superstar artist Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons) in The Best Action Comic Ever!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Featuring all-stars of the Hasbro line as M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and the Transformers join G.I. Joe in the fight against Cobra!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby TulioDude » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:34 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Is Thundercracker the same size as the humans in those pages?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby avarathriul » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:36 am

Motto: "If it ain't broke, brake it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
looks fun, too bad it is only three issues
avarathriul
Mini-Con
Buy from avarathriul on eBay
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Postby 1984forever » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:10 am

Yeah, Scioli proved that this can work. I won’t be picking it up beacause-

1) it’s called Scarlett’s strike force instead of G.I. Joe

2) It’s got a small “superhero comic book” type cast. I don’t like reading about the same group of characters issue after issue unless it’s an actual superhero team, like Justice League or Fantastic Four.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby jaws » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:13 am

Who drew this ****?
jaws
Targetmaster

Postby transformers_va » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Motto: "Victory lies in the conquest of unknown mysteries"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
TulioDude wrote:Is Thundercracker the same size as the humans in those pages?

That's Skywarp, not Thundercracker, but yes Skywarp is the same size as the humans due to Spectrum's ray.
transformers_va
Vehicon
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Nexus Knight » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:36 am

Motto: ""I fight for the honor of those whom the Decepticons crush under their pathetic heel.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
avarathriul wrote:looks fun, too bad it is only three issues

What do you mean? It's supposed to be an eight issue mini- Oh. Ohhhh. God dang you, Sitterson. :BANG_HEAD: RIP GI Joe/M.A.S.K.
Favorite quotes from The Transformers: The Movie-

"Ride in style!" Hot Rod (ever humble)

"Such heroic nonsense" Megatron

"I have better things to do tonight than die" Springer

"Till the day that all are one" Optimus Prime

"I belong to no one!" Megatron

"This is bad comedy" Galvatron (seeing Starscream's last bid for control)

"Ba wee gra na weep nini bong" Universal Greeting

"Till all are one" Rodimus Prime
Nexus Knight
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Arsonist SnowCat and Stargazer
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby ricemazter » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:40 am

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Nexus Knight wrote:
avarathriul wrote:looks fun, too bad it is only three issues

What do you mean? It's supposed to be an eight issue mini- Oh. Ohhhh. God dang you, Sitterson. :BANG_HEAD: RIP GI Joe/M.A.S.K.

It really is too bad. I had absolutely no interest in GI Joe until I picked up the first strike crossover issues, and realized how insanely fun it was compared to the other recent IDW titles.

For people who know, has all the GI Joe stuff been this great since the relaunch? If so, it's criminal what's happening to this book.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

IDW Hasbro Universe - M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, Vol. 2: Rise of V.E.N.O.M. TPB

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:28 am

Out this week from IDW Publishing is a collected trade paperback from the Hasbro Universe comics - the second volume of the reinvention of the Mobile Armor Strike Kommand: MASK volume 2 - The Rise of V.E.N.O.M.! The adventures of the team are currently merged in the continuation of the GI Joe story after the First Strike event, in Scarlett's Strike Force, so we have no idea what will happen to either group once the latter reaches issue #3 - but in the meantime, you can find out more about the book in our database entry, and check out a preview for the opening pages below!

M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, Vol. 2: Rise of V.E.N.O.M.
Brandon Easton, David Rodriguez (w) • Juan Samu, Drew Moss, Andrew Griffith (a) • Marcelo Perez Dalannays (c)
M.A.S.K. is a team of heroes that streaks into the dangerous, unstable landscape of dark wars, high intrigue, and non-stop action where they'll encounter the nearly unstoppable threat of Miles Mayhem and his black ops squadron known as V.E.N.O.M.

THE ORIGIN OF V.E.N.O.M.! As the M.A.S.K. team constructs a new headquarters in Miami, Matt Trakker goes on a solo mission to identify new recruits. Along the way, Trakker crosses paths with Dr. Mindbender, who instructs him on the art of leadership and manipulation. But Trakker quickly uncovers Mindbender's twisted goals and learns the true history of his former teammates who became members of V.E.N.O.M. Collects issues #6–10 and the 2017 Annual.
TPB • FC • $19.99 • 144 pages • ISBN: 978-1-68405-048-2

Bullet points:
Winner of two 2017 Glyph Awards: Best Male Character and Fan Award For Best Work!
Advance solicited for January release!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Three-Page Preview for IDW Hasbro Universe: Scarlett's Strike Force #2

Postby Va'al » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 am

Courtesy this time not of iTunes but directly the IDW Publishing website, we have a three-page preview for a couple of upcoming comics in the Hasbro Universe, both featuring Transformers in some way! First up is the second of the three issues of the short-lived Scarlett's Strike Force series, a continuation of the MASK and GI Joe teams, with Skywarp for added salt. Check out below blurb and preview, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

AVAILABLE: January 2018
CREATORS:
Aubrey Sitterson (Author) • Nelson Daniel (Artist) • Khary Randolph (Cover Artist) • Nelson Daniel (Cover Artist)

Savage jungles, dinosaur fights, magic rituals, Kung-Fu, monster trucks, giant robots, weird science, strange villains and more—and it’s only the second issue! Roadblock’s team continues its hunt for the brand-new Cobra Commander as trouble brews inside of G.I. Joe’s underwater base. By Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) and Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons). No wonder people are calling it The Best Action Comic Ever!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ausbot » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:10 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Dinoriders? Now this is the comeback I have been waiting for.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby DMSL » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Mediocre graphics in that comic, that vehicle they have looks so out of scale it almost looks like fanart done by a 5 year old.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Beautiful cover. And yeah, the vehicle is pretty ridiculous.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby ScottyP » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 am

^ That's all I need from this though. I don't need or want tacticool military 'Murica freedom serious time. They're fighting dinosaurs. A large vehicle isn't running my suspension of disbelief into the pavement any further.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby jogunwarrior » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 am

I am not sure which is worse here: The writing or the art?
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
:oops: e
ScottyP wrote:^ That's all I need from this though. I don't need or want tacticool military 'Murica freedom serious time. They're fighting dinosaurs. A large vehicle isn't running my suspension of disbelief into the pavement any further.

What, you don't want to see The General* driven through an undeveloped rain forest like it ain't no Thang?

*look it up if you don't know, as Lego joker says "it's probably worth the google"
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby Transcendent30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 am

Count the straight white men. More SJW political stupidity from a discredited comic house IDW. Boycott IDW. Please someone bring back real comics with real heroes and stories. Not just token minorities and women "empowering" about and signaling their own virtue. Nothing wrong with women and minorities, but they have to be realistic in their portrayal. You cant just edit out all the white men, and replace them with minorities because "WHITE MEN CAUSE RAPE AND RACISM". Grow the heck up. Also...that artwork is so bad. I couldn't be forced to read this crap for anything.
Transcendent30
Mini-Con

Full Preview for IDW Hasbro Universe: Scarlett's Strike Force #2 (of 3)

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 am

Also out this week with IDW Publishing, alongside Transformers vs Visionaries #2, is the second issue out of three (unfortunately) of the follow-up to the series focusing on GI Joe and MASK - with a little Dire Wraith thrown in for good measure - Scarlett's Strike Force!

The full preview below is courtesy of entertainment and comics website Multiversity Comics, take a look, and join us on Wednesday here at Seibertron.com for a special feature on this week's comics. And as always, join the discussion in the Energon Pub.

Written by Aubrey Sitterson
Illustrated by Nelson Daniel
Colored by Ryan Hill
Lettered by Taylor Esposito

Savage jungles, dinosaur fights, magic rituals, Kung-Fu, monster trucks, giant robots, weird science, strange villains and more—and it’s only the second issue! Roadblock’s team continues its hunt for the brand-new Cobra Commander as trouble brews inside of G.I. Joe’s underwater base. By Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) and Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons). No wonder people are calling it The Best Action Comic Ever!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:

· Featuring all-stars of the Hasbro line as M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and the Transformers join G.I. Joe in the fight against Cobra!

· Variant cover by Vasilis Lolos!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Review of IDW Scarlett's Strike Force #2

Postby ScottyP » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 am

One of These Things Is Not Like The Other: Part 1 (of 2)
A review of IDW's latest GI Joe comic, Scarlett's Strike Force #2

Very Spoiler Filled - You Have Been Warned!
Maybe the most depressing Grand Slam line so far?

Two comics arrive from IDW Publishing this week that feature Transformers, in the form of Scarlett's Strike Force #2, which is the topic of this review, and Transformers vs. Visionaries #2. These reviews will both be pretty spoiler heavy, as this is meant to assist with comparisons and contrasts with the other book whose review is meant to be read before or after this as a companion piece. You can find that review, for the lastest chapter of Transformers vs. Visionaries, by clicking or tapping on over to this link.

I found myself quite enjoying one of this week's entries in the IDW Hasbro Universe, and really not enjoying the other at all. Which will Scarlett's Strike Force #2 be? Read on to find out!

Now that they know it's not fazed they've won half the battle, right?

This is one ridiculous, completely unbelievable, out of this world comic. There are fights against dinosaurs, a caveman that appears from out of nowhere that said dinosaurs kinda listen to, villains turning people into snake people, theories about perpetual energy, impractical military vehicles, a tag team consisting of a guy that controls birds of prey and another that has a full grown pet crocodile, and Skywarp making a phone call. There are only 20 pages, so you're probably thinking there's no way that could all work together in a coherent, meaningful way. If so, you'd be wrong - this is one very fun comic.

Does this make Croc Master a dentist?

Something super important to me for serial comics, movies, or really any story that has an out-of-this-world backdrop like this one does, is that the story never gets so far removed from being relatable that it loses meaning. Scarlett's Strike Force 2 accomplishes this through leveraging its characters and their interactions at every turn. Seen above are Raptor and Croc Master, a pair of campy and downright weird Cobra villains. Some stories would end things right then and there, allowing you to fill in all the blanks. This one doesn't by giving the two very human dialogue, with this bickering working to make them credible as members of this wacky iteration of Cobra but also as characters worthy of the page space they occupy. They still fight Joes together, but they're also given an element that makes you feel like they're still real. This is a distinct difference between some other lesser villains such as, say, Cravex and Cindarr, who I couldn't tell you anything about other than they are Darkling Lords with beards. I think. Maybe goatees.

Randy The Astonishing's latest introduction went great, as seen here

Another case of this book successfully using charm to ground a story with an insane premise is found in Destro. Destro is, I think, a guy made of metal, at least somewhat. The point is that he's a walking impossibility, he should not and logically could not exist in real life, and that's completely fine of course. He's working for a Cobra Commander in Baroness that seems to have gone loony during her time locked up in Lemuria/The Nemesis. She's having Cobranarchists turned into snake people (seriously), which presumably is leveraged by Crystal Ball's physic powers and their T'mup with Dire Wraiths.

Pretty stupid, right? Destro agrees.

Having him frame what the reader views, with this skepticism right there on the page, gives Scarlett's Strike Force some honesty in its insanity. No fruit is thrown to resolve anything. Like Polly, Destro throws shade to get his point across.

It's not quite the G1 cartoon anymore though, is it?

Chances are you're not following this book just for the Joes, as there's the Decepticon Seeker, Skywarp, still helping the team out while they try to work on how to not work on fixing his teleportation abilities. No one's told Matt Trakker about this, and he gets a few moments reminding you why he was one of the parts of the trainwreck M.A.S.K. re-launch attempt that was worth salvaging. Initially, I was concerned this interaction would be it for Skywarp in this issue, and if it were it would continue a status quo that has been brought up and never resolved for 13-ish issues prior to this one. By the end this was alleviated, as Skywarp calls Duke to channel his bottled up frustration into making a deal - I won't go full on spoiler here so that you can experience it for yourself if you so choose, but suffice it to say that I found it to be a smart twist that made me really want to root for Skywarp. Writer Aubrey Sitterson has taken the base "G1" character, honored developments made to him by John Barber, Shane McCarthy, and others, then built on it in clever ways. He doesn't treat the Transformers property as a burden, prop, or distraction in this "G.I. Joe" book, he treats it as a tool and makes full use of it.

Actually not by Geoff Senior!

The art is a bit of a mixed bag, at least on the surface. Out of context, some of it looks less than great. Within the context of the book (where it actually matters!), Nelson Daniel's lines are fluid, expressive, and well suited for the heavy action focus of the story. Some parts feel like they're channeling early-mid 90s Geoff Senior a little, and while I wouldn't take that comparison too far, it is made as a compliment to the choice made to keep the focus on where it's intended to be. Ryan Hill's colors, though very orange heavy throughout, help distinguish scenes from one another well, with the cold, steely interior of Lemuria contrasting vividly with both the characters within it and with the red, dark, underground feeling of Crystal Ball's P.I.T. For the record, I'm not sure it's actually called the P.I.T., I've been reading Transformers vs. G.I. Joe: The Quintessential Collection and it's rubbing off. Speaking of Scioli, Taylor Esposito handles the lettering work well, and although there aren't too many speech bubbles to navigate there are plenty of fun sound effects throughout that assist with the action sequences.

The covers aren't bad, though I would like to actually see some Baroness Commander channeling the Dino Riders sometime, which is seen on the cover by Harvey Tolibao used in this news story's thumbnail. As always, you can find images of all of the covers and full credits for the issue in our Vector Sigma Database page for Scarlett's Strike Force #2, but do note it does contain a character appearance list that may be considered as spoiler-laden!

Verdict
Polly's shade throwing game gets a 5/5

This isn't a story without its flaws - the setting sprawls a bit and some parts feel unfocused, with the actual focus on action making for a sometimes-too-quick turn through pages - but the character work that is seen and the dialogue that is presented all feel like they should be there. The introduction of a new character (at least, new to me) in Friday is handled well, with this unintelligible caveman more memorable already than most of the Spectral Knights over in Transformers vs. Visionaries. As fellow comics reviewer/fellow site admin Va'al pointed out to me while we pondered how to go about these reviews, Sitterson had fun with the toybox he was given and I think it shows. There's intriguing development throughout, and Skywarp's call to Duke at the end feels significant not just because of what it is, but because of what it does.

What exactly does it do? It makes me want to read more, and it's a shame there's only one more issue of this book to go.

. :COBRA: :COBRA: :COBRA: :COBRA: out of :COBRA: :COBRA: :COBRA: :COBRA: :COBRA:
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
So cancelled after three issues? How will it be collected?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby ScottyP » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 am

ZeroWolf wrote:So cancelled after three issues? How will it be collected?
No factual idea, but with Micronauts, MASK, and Rom having Omnibus style editions announced while Joe has not, I assume it will be collected with GI Joe 1-9 in a larger format TPB.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
ScottyP wrote:
No factual idea, but with Micronauts, MASK, and Rom having Omnibus style editions announced while Joe has not, I assume it will be collected with GI Joe 1-9 in a larger format TPB.

Seems a shame as I love off the wall crazy ideas like this.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Daniel Adkins » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 pm

ScottyP wrote:

The Scarlett's Strike Force TPB will collect all three issues, plus the First Strike two-part tie-in.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: this series getting canned is a damn crime.
Daniel Adkins
Fuzor
News Credits: 16
Watch Daniel Adkins on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON