This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Black Hat wrote:Considering that most of their output is categorically superior, yes. Look at TR Blurr vs Legends Blurr.

Hasbro Blurr is fine if your not looking for Cartoon accurate colors.

Black Hat wrote:That might be the only sensible thing you've ever said.

I'm being sarcastic dude I like the movies and shows why would I defend them otherwise think about eh?

Black Hat wrote:The real question is "Why are they making plastic toys for kids that are so much worse than they used to be".
Do you know how much less plastic and materiel's they have compared to years ago right?

Do you even get how they make toys?

Do you realize that we are not supposed to even be buying them?

Black Hat wrote:
Yes, we get it, Hasbro shill. You think we should all just suck up whatever gets thrown at us, no matter how terrible. But thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord either way! :HEADHURTS:

Did you just call me a goddamn shill for being sick of the fanatics whining about stupid paint on plastic figures?

You don't have to like it your opinions are your own but calling something Has-Blow is immature and the consent whining that all Hasbro figures suck because it aint their golden child hood days anymore is annoying.

Black Hat wrote:Get your eyes checked, mate.

Seriously though. You've said before you don't buy the toys. Why do you even still post here?

Ignoring your insults this time

For most movie toys they don't Will showed an example of that a few posts ago.

And when did I say I don't buy the toys eh? I buy them when I get money which in the past wasn't often but now I've been buying a whole lot figures in the last few months then I have the rest of my life.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Normal legs? Recognizable hands? limbs that are in proper proportion? I must be sitting in a beam of light, this is a miracle. Bumblebee looks the same as the AOE figure, but I'd like to get my hands on Barricade.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Normal legs? Recognizable hands? limbs that are in proper proportion?

Not so for the Dread, he may be digitigrade judging from how the foot is positioned:

Cluck, cluck :lol:

Bumblebee looks the same as the AOE figure, but I'd like to get my hands on Barricade.

Bumblebee is a straight redeco, just warning you. And they're all Deluxes.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
The dread looks pretty cool, be nice to see TT's version, or a hasbro one with a coherent deco.

Barricade just looks weird without his pointy face, and those brass knuckles are just laughably weird.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:The dread looks pretty cool, be nice to see TT's version, or a hasbro one with a coherent deco.

Barricade just looks weird without his pointy face, and those brass knuckles are just laughably weird.

I thought we hated the bug faces because it wasn't anything like the old stuff but now that it is we suddenly want it the other way again.

Funny how that works.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Deadput wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:The dread looks pretty cool, be nice to see TT's version, or a hasbro one with a coherent deco.

I thought we hated the bug faces because it wasn't anything like the old stuff but now that it is we suddenly want it the other way again.

Funny how that works.

Clearly you don't know anything about me, but, if it was a joke/sarcasm, I appreciate the attempt. I actually love the movie designs (1-3) bug faces and everything, even the weirdest rotf designs [-(

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Clearly you don't know anything about me, but, if it was a joke/sarcasm, I appreciate the attempt. I actually love the movie designs (1-3) bug faces and everything, even the weirdest rotf designs [-(

Don't worry it's a cynical joke based on irony that some people wanted something one way but now different people want it the other way.

I guess I should use more emotes eh?

I personally love the movie designs that try to be something new and inventive for Transformers did any G1 character have wheel feet and wrist blades and be something besides a blocky metal human?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Deadput wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Clearly you don't know anything about me, but, if it was a joke/sarcasm, I appreciate the attempt. I actually love the movie designs (1-3) bug faces and everything, even the weirdest rotf designs [-(

Don't worry it's a cynical joke based on irony that some people wanted something one way but now different people want it the other way.

I guess I should use more emotes eh?

I personally love the movie designs that try to be something new and inventive for Transformers did any G1 character have wheel feet and wrist blades and be something besides a blocky metal human?

Yeah, rotf demolisher is one of my favorite designs, just wish his figure was way more poseable

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Emerje » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:His art shows something interesting: his knuckle busters have reversed letters on them. Looks to be an 8 letter word ending in "ERVE".

Going from the new images they say "PROTECT" and "SERVE" which is a really strange thing for a Decepticon to have on his knuckles. Wold make more sense to say "PUNISH" and "ENSLAVE" right?

Anyway, I like the new molds so far. Paint could be a lot better, but the sculpting is really nice. Calling the new Dread "Berserker" does make sense as it does fit the knight theme of the movie.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RAR » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:48 pm

I liked Barricade's old face as it was a nice take on the Decepticon logo design - like Soundwave or The Fallen and a few others had it was also one of the least beastial looking Decepticons too - when many of the others had the look of some monster or animal to them (as did and do some Autobots).

Barricade looked like someone who could have been either and decided on Decepticon. since in the Movie Universe Autobots came 1st and Decepticons are an rebellious off shoot from that - then Barricade looks like someone physically who was an Autobot and you can also likely see that in that he was actually going to be called "Prowl" for a while before the Don Murphy Board Members put the point across that it would be a really bad idea to make Prowl a Decepticon (at that time and with no explanation).

I can see more of the original design in the art than in the new toy they have basically slimmed him down removed a lot of car kibble and made him look more humanoid and less covered in obvious car bits - though not to quite the same extent as they have with Optimus and Bumblebee who have lost nearly all of it. - heck even Hot Rod and Lockdown have very little left of the car kibble either.

I wonder why the Movie team objects to being able to tell what they turn into or why so many of they are black or Grey - it still makes it really hard to tell them apart.

I know many people literally were unable to tell Starscream from Megatron as they were to similar looking and in ROTF it was further exacerbated by Grindor also being grey too.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Emerje wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:His art shows something interesting: his knuckle busters have reversed letters on them. Looks to be an 8 letter word ending in "ERVE".

Going from the new images they say "PROTECT" and "SERVE" which is a really strange thing for a Decepticon to have on his knuckles. Wold make more sense to say "PUNISH" and "ENSLAVE" right?

Anyway, I like the new molds so far. Paint could be a lot better, but the sculpting is really nice. Calling the new Dread "Berserker" does make sense as it does fit the knight theme of the movie.

Emerje

It's an irony thing their on his fists because he is literately beating you up with the words protect and serve.

He does have Punish and Enslave on his elbows though look at the picture on the right.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Deadput » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

RAR wrote:
I wonder why the Movie team objects to being able to tell what they turn into or why so many of they are black or Grey - it still makes it really hard to tell them apart.

I know many people literally were unable to tell Starscream from Megatron as they were to similar looking and in ROTF it was further exacerbated by Grindor also being grey too.

It's so casual movie watchers can tell the good guys from the bad guys and it works but this movie is a bit different so far with colors.

Megatron is still silver but it's Megatron he is always that color ever since G1 so who cares.

Barricade is black and white.

New Decepticon Onslaght is a big bright Green and white Towtruck who is seen with Barricade a lot so he is probably the third most important con in the movie.

Another new con seen with the two above during filming is this rusty blue VW van who if rumors are correct is named Hooligan and who we thought was originally the Dread-type con that we now know is Berserker.

There is a bright silver motorbike Decepticon who is rumored to be named Mohawk who seems to be a minor con since he was only seen during the beginning of filming with the other three cons above and we haven't seen him on filming site since.

And there are two more Decepticons that were seen in the trailer on the right is Megatron and Onslaght on the right there are two Decepticons one of them is a dread type con who is probably Berserker and there is a Shockwave looking character.

Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Black Hat wrote:
When it comes to movie toys Takara hardly makes a bigger difference with their paint.

Get your eyes checked, mate.

Seriously though. You've said before you don't buy the toys. Why do you even still post here?

I like both of you guys so I hope you both keep posting here and share your thoughts. This is a fun debate and it tells me how selective we are in the west of the Takara releases. Since the movies themselves are a product of the US (mostly), we tend to see mainly the us products of movie toys and the Takara ones that we do take notice of are the ones we dont get or the ones that are drastically different. But those are always special editions, not the direct versions of the products we get.

For instance, take these examples, let me know which are Takara and which are Hasbro, can you tell the difference?

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
When it comes to movie toys Takara hardly makes a bigger difference with their paint.

Get your eyes checked, mate.

I like both of you guys so I hope you both keep posting here and share your thoughts. This is a fun debate and it tells me how selective we are in the west of the Takara releases. Since the movies themselves are a product of the US (mostly), we tend to see mainly the us products of movie toys and the Takara ones that we do take notice of are the ones we dont get or the ones that are drastically different. But those are always special editions, not the direct versions of the products we get.

For instance, take these examples, let me know which are Takara and which are Hasbro, can you tell the difference?

To be fair, Hasbro and Takara's stock photography differs greatly; so you'd probably be able to tell which company each of these comes from even if the toy was 100% the same in both markets.

Regardless it's just dependent on the toy. I can't say anything much about the movie toys; but for more recent examples (which hence is probably relevant), outside of a few obvious outliers like Blurr; Takara's offerings for the Titans Return molds haven't exactly been categorically better than Hasbro's. Not counting the actual Titan Masters which are clearly different, a lot of the time you either can't tell the difference between the two figures or they're going for different things so you can't say one's better than the other. Titans Return Chromedome isn't better or worse than Takara Legends Chromedome; they're both very good figures with very good facesculpts and paint - they're just going for two clearly different things.

I think it's important to judge things by a case by case scenario rather than judging one company as 100% better 100% of the time. That just leaves you with a heavy bias in the favour of one supplier, rather than choosing which of the two toys you feel is actually better. The case of Hasbro's toys vs. Takara's - especially recently - is such an interesting and complex case that a lot of collections look their best with a mix of both. I'd happily go for Hasbro's Hardhead, Wolfwire and Astrotrain alongside Takara's Blurr, Scourge and Galvatron with no real regrets.

Just go for the toy you think looks best. Debates about which company is 'better' just doesn't lead to anything productive and leaves you with a heavy bias that distracts from what would actually be best for your aesthetic (or fiction-representative) tastes.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:22 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
*pops in and looks around*

Damn, another line of Transformers I will be completely skipping. Guess it's money saved, right?

Have fun, y'all.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:00 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Have the TT movie toys actually been better in the past? I am talking about the ones that mirror the mainline. Looking at AOE, can anyone really tell me if one is better than the other for snarl below?

Transformers Age of Extinction: Generations Snarl Gallery

In Snarl's case, not really. Only one minor part tree has been switched from green to black, but it does make him resembled his stock image more.

That's not totally true. They swapped the shoulders and the club to black and the dull green plastic is metallic on the TT version.
Last edited by Lunatic Prime on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Kyleor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:04 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Ironhidensh wrote:*pops in and looks around*

Damn, another line of Transformers I will be completely skipping. Guess it's money saved, right?

Have fun, y'all.

Most of the live action movie toys are not worth getting, but a few are. A very select few.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 4

Postby Lunatic Prime » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Kyleor wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:*pops in and looks around*

Have fun, y'all.

Most of the live action movie toys are not worth getting, but a few are. A very select few.

Totally depends on what you like. I enjoy the movie lines as much as I enjoy the Generations and so on. Every line has its good and bad parts. And I will definitely get Barricade and I'm looking forward to see the new Megatron and Warpath (if that's the old tank's name).
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:14 am

I think personally I'd be a bit more interested in TLK's line if they done the same thing as ROTF where they had a metric ton of original characters not seen on-screen like Payload and Stratosphere and Seaspray and all that. Not to mention a couple repaints of some Unicron Trilogy toys thrown in there - that was where some really interesting stuff was.
But I'm betting they'll just do on-screen characters and nothing else :(
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:24 am

Kyleor wrote:Most of the live action movie toys are not worth getting, but a few are. A very select few.

Like Evasion Mode Optimus Prime :DANCE:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Kurona wrote:I think personally I'd be a bit more interested in TLK's line if they done the same thing as ROTF where they had a metric ton of original characters not seen on-screen like Payload and Stratosphere and Seaspray and all that. Not to mention a couple repaints of some Unicron Trilogy toys thrown in there - that was where some really interesting stuff was.

But look at how Dark of the Moon worked out. They threw in some characters that were not in the movie were original movie characters, and as a result we never got deluxe Leadfoot, Soundwave, or Que, and they had the molds ready. I'd prefer to get on-screen characters before we start throwing in some extra guys just for fun. Makes sure you don't miss out on one you may have really wanted (I really wanted those 3 deluxes and only got Que....)
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:32 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Kyleor wrote:Most of the live action movie toys are not worth getting, but a few are. A very select few.

Like Evasion Mode Optimus Prime :DANCE:

The one and only AOE figure worth actual money. ;)
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:I think personally I'd be a bit more interested in TLK's line if they done the same thing as ROTF where they had a metric ton of original characters not seen on-screen like Payload and Stratosphere and Seaspray and all that. Not to mention a couple repaints of some Unicron Trilogy toys thrown in there - that was where some really interesting stuff was.

But look at how Dark of the Moon worked out. They threw in some characters that were not in the movie were original movie characters, and as a result we never got deluxe Leadfoot, Soundwave, or Que, and they had the molds ready. I'd prefer to get on-screen characters before we start throwing in some extra guys just for fun. Makes sure you don't miss out on one you may have really wanted (I really wanted those 3 deluxes and only got Que....)

Oh true, those should always be given priority; it's just a shame to me that that is all it is.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:54 am

Ready for another day of Transformers: The Last Knight Reveals? We have more images of Beserker, showing how his back looks like. If only we had images like this for that voyager Prime figure. We also have a look at a one step Barricade toy which seems to have the same engineering as the most recent RID one step toys.
We also have an image showing what the first wave of deluxes is made of: Bumblebee, Barricade, Beserker and Slash. Slash and Bumblebee are rereleases of Age of Extinction molds.

Now, for those who want to have some fun with this, we can then line up this wave with the preliminary names we already have for this wave:

Generations Deluxe Class:
Wave 1:
“Shooting Star”
“Gamma Ray”
“Mars”
“Gas Giant”

And now we can line that up with the MPM wave:

TF5 Movie Masterpiece Mars (Bumblebee) – $79.99
TF5 Movie Masterpiece Jupiter (Optimus Prime) – $99.99
TF5 Movie Masterpiece “Saturn” – $79.99

Mars is Bumblebee since he is in both the waves, but this means that Saturn is not Barricade and thus the third Masterpiece Movie figure will not be Barricade but someone else at the Bumblebee price point.

Fun note, this design is based on the character model of the Decepticon Enforcer in the Dark of the Moon video game:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Insurgent » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:28 am

Shame they gave Beserker Crankcase's head. Ideal chance to release one of the other dreads in deluxe scale. The non Hatchet guy would have been perfect here. I bet more people would have got it then. I know I would. But alas, don't need another Crankcase.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander
News Credits: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT SPLINTERED FATE #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231484 1D (CA) Rahzzah"
TMNT SPLINTERED FA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics APR231602 5B (CA) Eastman +Bishop"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUL231255 5A (CA) Lawrence"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240192 3E (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210317 3B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240109 2E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics APR231598 4D (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231408 141A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #141 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221764 4RI (CA) Santtos"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231415 142C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Gonzo"
TMNT #142 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 AUG221570 2B (CA) Fosgitt"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231489 4E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON