This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Microraptor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:54 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
I like how they gave him those weird spike-things the Dreads used in 3.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Eye » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
He looks really cool, and the spike grenades are awesome, but he needs a gun. Thank Primus for Fakebusker's spike-gun.

I'll definitely wait to see if Takara does a better deco first though, this one's paintjob is underwhelming, especially given the decent sculptwork.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby thedistinctroom » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
Oh wow! Bumblebee has so many paint apps. I'm spellbound. In 5 years time from now, I'll bet that there will be absolutely no paint apps at all! Yay! Way to go, :HASBRO: . ;)^
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Courage: ???

Postby Heckfire » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:58 am

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
...Barricade has "brass knuckles" on his fists that say "Serve" and "Protect."

DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T I EVER THINK OF THAT?!
Last edited by Heckfire on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 7

Leaked Designs for Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Hound and Barricade

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Thanks to doctor prime and the snakas blog we have some leaked deco sheets of 2 upcoming Last Knight figures. These are two one steps, called Turbo Change this time around and one is Barricade (whos finished toy we already saw in these images) and the other is Hound sporting a new alt mode. These deco sheets reveal flames on the hood, which can be seen with UV light, with large faction symbols in the center.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Microraptor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
thedistinctroom wrote:Oh wow! Bumblebee has so many paint apps. I'm spellbound. In 5 years time from now, I'll bet that there will be absolutely no paint apps at all! Yay! Way to go, :HASBRO: . ;)^

The problem is that Bee has many parts made of translucent plastic, on several parts of his body. Note how Berserker, who doesn't have translucent plastic, and Barricade, who has it all on a couple of pieces, have substantially more paint apps and color variance. Not to mention the detail-swallowing nature of that yellow plastic.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Microraptor wrote:
thedistinctroom wrote:Oh wow! Bumblebee has so many paint apps. I'm spellbound. In 5 years time from now, I'll bet that there will be absolutely no paint apps at all! Yay! Way to go, :HASBRO: . ;)^

The problem is that Bee has many parts made of translucent plastic, on several parts of his body. Note how Berserker, who doesn't have translucent plastic, and Barricade, who has it all on a couple of pieces, have substantially more paint apps and color variance. Not to mention the detail-swallowing nature of that yellow plastic.

Speaking of which, I have no problem with the paint apps found on Beserker.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wow, Ok then.

Hound looks eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beserker looks much better to me now actually and I really like him. Him and Barricade will be my 2 pickups for this way.

I have a Slash so this one means nothing.

that Bee is bad. His AoE version of that mold just devours it.

No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:29 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

Actually, considering Bee is based on his Movie 1 design, maybe we'll finally get a really good version of the only other movie character that is Bee sized: Jazz. I would love an MP movie Jazz. Drift would be cool too, but Jazz baby
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Could he really be superior to the HA toy? That toy is sublime and to me he is as MP as Jazz can get.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 pm

william-james88 wrote:Could he really be superior to the HA toy? That toy is sublime and to me he is as MP as Jazz can get.

I never saw or got that toy, and I don't like the "human alliance" part of it, so I think they could do it better
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Could he really be superior to the HA toy? That toy is sublime and to me he is as MP as Jazz can get.

I never saw or got that toy, and I don't like the "human alliance" part of it, so I think they could do it better
I dunno, man. That toy not only nailed Movie Jazz's CG model look down to a tee, it even worked in a completely non-intrusive full car interior, which is something most of the MPs rarely ever execute well (but which the Alternators pulled off).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dont know what you mean by the human alliance part of it. Its just that he has a detailed cockpit that can seat a figure, wouldnt you want that in the MP to have as much realism in car mode as possible.

To be dead honest, that Jazz is one of the figures that could easily be released in the MPM line. The scale is perfect with the MPs too and he has the gimicks you would expect from an MP. Instead of dreaming until the day it is made 9which might be never), you could own him right now ;)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dont know what you mean by the human alliance part of it. Its just that he has a detailed cockpit that can seat a figure, wouldnt you want that in the MP to have as much realism in car mode as possible.

To be dead honest, that Jazz is one of the figures that could easily be released in the MPM line. The scale is perfect with the MPs too and he has the gimicks you would expect from an MP. Instead of dreaming until the day it is made 9which might be never), you could own him right now ;)

Eeeeeh, I remain unconvinced. still doesn't look right to me, and I'd prefer an MP use that interior space to make robot proportions and aesthetics better. HA Jazz looks fiddly and spindly in the legs/thighs area and his arms seem wonky
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Yes they are re releasing Slash and hopefully in a more appealing color scheme this time around!

Never got him in the original line (actually I never bought any AOE Figure due to money)

I just bought The Big Dinobot with the G1 Colors and head set from Ross during Black Friday and my trip into the States and I really wanted to get a Slash and Scorn to go with them.

Now give me Scorn Hasbro I'm not paying aftermarket for that beauty!
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Ooh, if they're releasing the Dinobots I'd be interested. They're some of the few on-screen toy designs I really liked...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Kurona wrote:Ooh, if they're releasing the Dinobots I'd be interested. They're some of the few on-screen toy designs I really liked...

With Grimlock and some new Mini-Dinobots who are probably the Slashes that were cut from AOE confirmed to be in the movie and leaked listings showing a playset that includes a legends sized Slug I think it's safe to say that the Dinobots are going to be a bigger part of both the movie and the toys this time around.

Hope we get some new deluxe ones too because I love Dinobot Knights because it's actually something new different and interesting in this brand.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Kurona » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:Ooh, if they're releasing the Dinobots I'd be interested. They're some of the few on-screen toy designs I really liked...

With Grimlock and some new Mini-Dinobots who are probably the Slashes that were cut from AOE confirmed to be in the movie and leaked listings showing a playset that includes a legends sized Slug I think it's safe to say that the Dinobots are going to be a bigger part of both the movie and the toys this time around.

Hope we get some new deluxe ones too because I love Dinobot Knights because it's actually something new different and interesting in this brand.

Yeah I thought that was a really cool idea too. It's really random and out of nowhere, and I don't know how they got 'knight' from dinosaurs that act like cavemen but... screw it, I don't care. It's awesome.
If we got more Dinobots this time that'd be sick too. BRING ON PADDLES
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
That deluxe Barricade is SWEET as hell! It will be a full price purchace from me for sure. :x

As for the "predator" looking one, it will be a wait-n-see.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RAR » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:07 pm

It seems that what the Effects folks may have done is stick the shoulder spikes and shorter dreaded from one of the SUV-bot designs and the more humanoid face of the other and made a 4th kinda dread out of it then ?

But despite the lack of the slightly different face - I'd still say this Berserker fella is a reasonable stand in for the 3rd Highway battle Dread as well as a minor character in his own right in the new movie.

He's doing double duty for me at least.

I wonder if they kept some of the old NEST vehicles around anywhere as some of them would make nice Decepticon or Autobot alt modes (in this or a future Movie).

They stuck a toe in the water with that in the toylines in the past but considering I'd say it worked pretty well I think it would be worth doing onscreen too.

Imagine a situation where you needed a throw away scene with other Autobots located elsewhere - perhaps they have a base still or some Military somewhere defended them from the assassination attempts (approved or otherwise) then a whole bunch showing up with military modes would make sense - also from the Decepticon Perspective - they like modes that they can use offensively in both forms - so Military vehicles suit their needs.

If you think there is a plan to exterminate you then putting yourself in low-power state and hiding in a military base isn't totally crazy thing to do. especially if the Decepticons maintain a few Pretenders to keep interest away from their bigger comrades.

Alice was pretty scary - but a whole platoon of them would be very nasty indeed. Even more so if they were not a little blonde girl size but some 6.5 foot soldier type.

Best not to over use the concept though as it's not especially Transformery and its a bit generic SCI alien invasion plot.

But if Hasbro/Paramount etc.. ever wanted to make a live action mini-series or something like that in continuity with the Movies - it would be an ideal plot tool.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Deadput » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:22 pm

The thing about Military Cons in real life is that the Military has a say just like car companies do (the Dino/Mirage mess that ultimately cut almost all important scenes he was meant to be in and excluded all action scenes due to Ferrari not wanting their car to kill or use guns)

The Us Military doesn't exactly enjoy their vehicles being portrayed as evil and probably the only reason why they got away with it in the first couple films was due to Bay's really good connections with them but I think they wanted less of it as the sequels went on I mean how many new earth military cons were in DOTM and AOE right?

That's the IRL reason to why Starscream got his tattoos in sequel movies so he could keep his F-22 mode and is probably why he will not come back to life anytime soon besides their no reviving characters besides Prime and Megs rule unless the military allows it or he gets a Cybertronian jet mode.

I don't think we will get Military Cons in this movie so far the only military Transformers in the movie are Hound, The old war world Tank and the Submarine Transformer who might be a con or one of those Cybertronian settlers that we learned in some of the early news who I think that unknown yellowed eye bot from the trailer is part of.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
I'm sorry normal I'm not one to care about the paint but Bumblebee looks awful and if the rest of the figures look like bumblebee I don't what any part,but if their like barricade and beserker I'm in.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Deadput wrote:The thing about Military Cons in real life is that the Military has a say just like car companies do (the Dino/Mirage mess that ultimately cut almost all important scenes he was meant to be in and excluded all action scenes due to Ferrari not wanting their car to kill or use guns)

The Us Military doesn't exactly enjoy their vehicles being portrayed as evil and probably the only reason why they got away with it in the first couple films was due to Bay's really good connections with them but I think they wanted less of it as the sequels went on I mean how many new earth military cons were in DOTM and AOE right?

That's the IRL reason to why Starscream got his tattoos in sequel movies so he could keep his F-22 mode and is probably why he will not come back to life anytime soon besides their no reviving characters besides Prime and Megs rule unless the military allows it or he gets a Cybertronian jet mode.

I don't think we will get Military Cons in this movie so far the only military Transformers in the movie are Hound, The old war world Tank and the Submarine Transformer who might be a con or one of those Cybertronian settlers that we learned in some of the early news who I think that unknown yellowed eye bot from the trailer is part of.

FYI the tank & yellow eyed bot is supposed to be Warpath and i believe the sub maybe an Autobot coz Cade + whoever else travels in the sub to the underwater structure shown in the trailer
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby RAR » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:39 pm

I wasn't actually thinking about say doing Blackout again as say Spinister - what I was thinking about was the NEST vehicles - that are not legit Military vehicles - but can pretend to be.

Also look at Brawl - he's no normal tank either I was thinking of the various SUV like light military vehicles seen a lot in ROTF but also DOTM You don't need military permission though it would help no doubt. you'd just need a yard that looks suitable.

But there is always that they could use those things and not actually show them Transform - but all that does is throw a problem at Hasbro.

But they don't seem interested in giving any money to anyone for making F-15 toys - so did they do so for an F-22 ?

I think they might have had a license on that so they could use the real logos.

I'd guess they could make toys of the Wreckers with no license where they had no logos on them - they likely put the license on the boxes anyway for Legion Roadbuster and Leadfoot as it was a set fee.

But I agree Ferrari is far to precious for their own good - as they had the chance to have Dino front and centre and raise their global visibility and sell some cars instead he's in the Movie so infrequently as to be easily forgotten completely. - He didn't even have a Stealth Force mode in the Movie as far as I know and anytime he attacked any Decepticon that I actually noticed it was with his blades or blades on chains.

But that whole scene is so over saturated It's hard for me to follow anyway.

I don't know why but for some reason the shoot and set stuff just seemed to glide past me this time I just didn't see it listed around on my usual feeds.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON