This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Dr Lockdown » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Motto: "Plan big and figure out the rest as you go."
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just a thought, maybe due to their close relationship with Michael Bay, Hasbro allowed military stores to break the street date on the figures?

Military stores? What exactly are those? Sorry, never seen one in Australia before.
Dr Lockdown
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Dr Lockdown on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Dangit I neeeed that voyager Prime now.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Dr Lockdown wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just a thought, maybe due to their close relationship with Michael Bay, Hasbro allowed military stores to break the street date on the figures?

Military stores? What exactly are those? Sorry, never seen one in Australia before.

I don't think Hasbro is into giving preferential treatment. :)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:42 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:This wave of TLK is definitely the least exciting so far. Barricade and Voyager Prime are still wait and see for me.

Same here, since its so repaint heavy. And not even repaints of cool toys that some of us never got but instead repaints of toys we just got in the last film line (most of which already got repainted). I am gonna wait a good while for that voyager Prime. Hasbro has a habit of milking their voyager primes with redecos until the utters bleed, so since this toy is in serious need of a better deco I am gonna wait to see how else it will be released (either as a boxset or retail exclusive redeco).

I'm from that opinion as well. I have enough of Optimusses. Even if that voyager Prime look fantastic, I'll wait for some deco that is more unique. The only one I may buy early is Barricade.

The one I'm awaiting the most though is voyager Megatron. To complete my Hasbro voyager Megs quintet.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:54 am

william-james88 wrote:I am gonna wait a good while for that voyager Prime. Hasbro has a habit of milking their voyager primes with redecos until the utters bleed, so since this toy is in serious need of a better deco I am gonna wait to see how else it will be released (either as a boxset or retail exclusive redeco).

I just want it now. Any superior deco is likely gonna cost too much for me (especially if in a box set) and I can customise this one enough to get it the way I want (and am sure there will be Reprolabels for any additonal details too tricky to paint like more flames and such). I haven't owned a version of movie Prime in his 'knight' form as they were usually Leader class figures too expensive for my wallet and too big for my collection scale. I am excited. :michaelbay:
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Not looking forward to this at all, not because i dont like the movies but because having a 3rd transformer line out in the market is going to make it extremely difficult to find anything. This might have worked years ago when transformers hand almost an entire isle but now that its relegated to a few pegs this is going to complicate things. If a store is overstocked with movie stuff they are not going to order rid or tr stuff cause as far as theyre concerned they have transformers. Hasbro really needs to get back to one line replacing another or just merging it all together into one single line.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Gearshifter09 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 pm

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think that Voyager Prime looks great, mould wise. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like this design for Optimus. I much prefer his Movie 1-Dotm Form.
Gearshifter09
Mini-Con
Watch Gearshifter09 on YouTube
Buy from Gearshifter09 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:Not looking forward to this at all, not because i dont like the movies but because having a 3rd transformer line out in the market is going to make it extremely difficult to find anything. This might have worked years ago when transformers hand almost an entire isle but now that its relegated to a few pegs this is going to complicate things. If a store is overstocked with movie stuff they are not going to order rid or tr stuff cause as far as theyre concerned they have transformers. Hasbro really needs to get back to one line replacing another or just merging it all together into one single line.

in Cambridge Toys R Us the Transformers section in it's aisle has halved with the space being used for more Star Wars and Marvel figures and the TFs they do have there are mostly RID with a few Titans. I can't wait for TLK stuff to start appearing so I actually have a reason to make the long bus ride there and not be disappointed and empty handed when I go home. :P I'm hoping that with the TLK toys that TF section will reclaim it's lost territory and fight all that damn Disney owned stuff. :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I am gonna wait a good while for that voyager Prime. Hasbro has a habit of milking their voyager primes with redecos until the utters bleed, so since this toy is in serious need of a better deco I am gonna wait to see how else it will be released (either as a boxset or retail exclusive redeco).

I just want it now. Any superior deco is likely gonna cost too much for me (especially if in a box set) and I can customise this one enough to get it the way I want (and am sure there will be Reprolabels for any additonal details too tricky to paint like more flames and such). I haven't owned a version of movie Prime in his 'knight' form as they were usually Leader class figures too expensive for my wallet and too big for my collection scale. I am excited. :michaelbay:

I can understand wholeheartly. Voyager is a nice format and is it just me or the leader's biggest flaw, the huge backpack, have been fixed for the voyager version?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Qwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
So first up, please do forgive me if this isn't at all new information. I haven't been keeping track of this thread like, at all, so for all I know this could be entirely old news. But anyways.

A new department store just opened up in my area yesterday, and naturally I went in to check the Transformers they had. No new figures unfortunately, but I did find a bunch of price tags for TLK stuff (the actual prices are covered by green "product temporarily unavailable" tags, but you can totally see through those). So whether it's news or not, I can confirm the prices for Last Knight stuff in Australia (plus confirm which sizes will definitely be showing up at mass retail - there might be more than these but the classes here are basically confirmed for mass retail release)!

Legion: $8 ($1 less than the current RiD Legion figures!)
Premiere Deluxe: $29 ($4 more than TR Deluxes, same price as RiD Warrior)
Voyager: $49 (same as TR Voyagers)
"Armour Asst" (Armour Up figures?): $39
12" Titan Changers: $25
"Tango Bumblebee"?: $49
Turbo Changers: $19

(Way too many) assorted images of some price tags - plus a shot of the pegs "reserved" for Legion and Deluxe TLK figs, currently occupied by RiD One-Steps:

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby MadProject » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Weapon: Sword
Looks like we got another pic from upcoming toys, to be more specific for Voyager Class Decepticon Nitro!
nitro.jpg
nitro.jpg (49.26 KiB) Viewed 16147 times

EDIT:
I found the picture from the page DaimChoc Reports, but I don't know the original source.

I don't know where it came from, looks like the back of a card or an instruction sheet.
Also, what do you think he will transform into?
I think I see a couple of wings behind is back, but they don't look enough big for a plane.
Last edited by MadProject on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadProject
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Qwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
MadProject wrote:Looks like we got another pic from upcoming toys, to be more specific for Voyager Class Decepticon Nitro!

I don't know where it came from, looks like the back of a card or an instruction sheet.
I think I see a couple of wings behind is back, but they don't look enough big for a plane.

I think they might be tail-fins, actually! If he turns into a jet a la RTS Lugnut then the main wings might be folded away somewhere, but the tail fins still visible behind his back (also likely to be such based on their position on his back, and classic jet transformations).

Either way, he looks cool as heck from that image and I'm looking forward to seeing more and better pictures of the actual thing!

(Also, am I the only one who thinks that his legs look almost exactly like the legs from Bionicle's 2003 Makuta set? The only one who cares? The only one who even knows the thing I'm talking about? Probably.)

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Qwan wrote:(Also, am I the only one who thinks that his legs look almost exactly like the legs from Bionicle's 2003 Makuta set? The only one who cares? The only one who even knows the thing I'm talking about? Probably.)

I know exactly what you mean. And thanks, now I can't un-see that. :-P
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby MadProject » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Qwan wrote:
MadProject wrote:Looks like we got another pic from upcoming toys, to be more specific for Voyager Class Decepticon Nitro!

I think they might be tail-fins, actually! If he turns into a jet a la RTS Lugnut then the main wings might be folded away somewhere, but the tail fins still visible behind his back (also likely to be such based on their position on his back, and classic jet transformations).

Either way, he looks cool as heck from that image and I'm looking forward to seeing more and better pictures of the actual thing!

(Also, am I the only one who thinks that his legs look almost exactly like the legs from Bionicle's 2003 Makuta set? The only one who cares? The only one who even knows the thing I'm talking about? Probably.)

Yeah, you're right!
I remember the Makuta set, the legs looks really a LOT like Nitro's!
MadProject
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Qwan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:38 pm

MadProject wrote:
Qwan wrote:
[snip]

Yeah, you're right!
I remember the Makuta set, the legs looks really a LOT like Nitro's!

The dual-toed feet, the leg covers, the curvature; everything is like, eerily similar. Though that does raise a concern that seems valid here: what's Nitro's leg articulation going to be like? 'Cause those huge armor panels don't look very movable. I assume there's some kind of clever engineering going on that'll allow for a knee joint, but if not then we're stuck with another bendy-legged unbalanced villain (he says, as if it's some kind of a pattern after maybe two figures in 15 years :P ).

Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Qwan on YouTube

Postby RAR » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:48 pm

You mean the black/grey one right ?

If so I have one of those. Yes they do look like that.

He looks like a really nice robot - I hope his vehicle mode is neat looking too - It will be interesting to get a wider idea of what the new era team will do with Movie designs.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Price Points for Transformers: the Last Knight Toyline in Australia

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Fellow Seibertronian Qwan has a breakdown of most price points part of the Transformers: the Last Knight toyline in Australia. These are in Australian dollars.

Qwan wrote:A new department store just opened up in my area yesterday, and naturally I went in to check the Transformers they had. No new figures unfortunately, but I did find a bunch of price tags for TLK stuff (the actual prices are covered by green "product temporarily unavailable" tags, but you can totally see through those). So whether it's news or not, I can confirm the prices for Last Knight stuff in Australia (plus confirm which sizes will definitely be showing up at mass retail - there might be more than these but the classes here are basically confirmed for mass retail release)!

Legion: $8 ($1 less than the current RiD Legion figures!)
Premiere Deluxe: $29 ($4 more than TR Deluxes, same price as RiD Warrior)
Voyager: $49 (same as TR Voyagers)
"Armour Asst" (Armour Up figures?): $39
12" Titan Changers: $25
"Tango Bumblebee"?: $49
Turbo Changers: $19

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Deadput » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Hey this toy fair has plenty of pics of the new toys (including box art of the figs including gorgeous Stealbane!)

Source: http://www.transformersdioramas.com.br/ ... dades.html
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

More Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Images from Abrin 2017

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Deadput has shared with us a link to old friends Transformers Dioramas in Brazil, who have covered the 34th Toy Fair for Latin America (ABRIN 2017) - and we get a look at even more packaging and size comparisons for upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight movie toys! Including the likes of Sqweeks, Megatron, Barricade, Dinobots Slug and Slash, Optimus Prime and his gigantic backpack, Leader Megatron in all modes, and much more, the full post with gallery and Portuguese descriptions can be found here, and a selection of images are mirrored below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
The former Mr. President sure looks giddy holding that Megatron toy. :-P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Via another Seibertronian, MadProject, we have one new image of a previously only glimpsed Decepticon character in Transformers: The Last Knight's toy line-up: Voyager class Nitro! The image, found on Weibo, seems to come from an instruction sheet, and has very little details other than the black and white rendering of the toy. Nonetheless, check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:The former Mr. President sure looks giddy holding that Megatron toy. :-P

I'm giddy looking at that gorgeous human.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Va'al wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The former Mr. President sure looks giddy holding that Megatron toy. :-P

I'm giddy looking at that gorgeous human.
Didn't know Obama was your type. :o)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby fruityrobo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Why are they pairing up the voyager prime with leader megatron? they should pair the same size class so we know how they scale.
fruityrobo
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
That leader Megatron :x :x :x :x :x
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON