This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby breacher » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Not sure if anyone is talking about this anymore, but Drift's red coloring makes his lack of paint apps painfully more pronounced, and the whole backwards care shell thing is clever, but it adds MORE kibble to his back. Honestly this is a downgrade to me. Hoping the images were just mistransformed, since these people have a history of not being able to transform the toys THEY MADE properly.
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
breacher wrote:Not sure if anyone is talking about this anymore, but Drift's red coloring makes his lack of paint apps painfully more pronounced, and the whole backwards care shell thing is clever, but it adds MORE kibble to his back. Honestly this is a downgrade to me. Hoping the images were just mistransformed, since these people have a history of not being able to transform the toys THEY MADE properly.

I am pretty sure photos are outsourced to a professional photography firm. Most big businesses do that and Hasbro outsources almost all of their activity that isnt core. Even their PR is outsourced. So, just to be clear, odds are it is not Hasbro taking the images and instead it being photographers who arent experts in these toys.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

List of All Mainline Toys for Transformers: The Last Knight Confirmed to Come Out

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:21 pm

With the sad news that the would be reveal of Hot Rod and Onslaught toys turning out to be fake, people have been wondering what exactly is coming out in terms of Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders (the three classes making up the Premier Edition line). Is there space left for these yet to be revealed characters? Well, we have been given from the very beginning a comprehensive list of the 3 waves of Deluxes and Voyagers coming out for the Transformers: The Last Knigh toyline. The same list has been confirmed from multiple sources, bu the problem was that everything was codenamed. After New York Toy Fair and several premature Amazon listings, we have been able to piece out exactly which characters are coming out and in what classes. As it turns out, there is only one yet to be revealed deluxe toy left out of the list given to us earlier this year.

Of course, this also shows that Deluxe Megatron, Voyager Nitro and others are not part of the mainline and that may be where Hot Rod and other yet to be revealed characters may end up. Still, for those wondering, here is what the toyline looks like for now:

Deluxe Class:

Wave 1:
Berserker
Slash
Barricade
Bumblebee (AOE mold)

Wave 2:
Drift
Sqweeks
Steelbane
Slug

Wave 3:
New Bumblebee
Crosshairs
Strafe
Yet to be revealed character

Voyager Class:

Wave 1:
Optimus
Grimlock

Wave 2:
Hound
Megatron

Wave 3:
Scorn
Bumblebee

Leader Class

Wave 1:
Optimus
Megatron

Wave 2:
Dragonstorm

There may be an additional leader figure but there is no codename or placeholder for it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Fc203 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:35 pm

This defiantly looks fake sadly
Both hot rod and onslaught dont have kibble
Onslaught doesnt look like a cg render and all in the toys package they have a cg render but some how onslaught doesnt
Both hot rod and onslaught arent posed on the cg render and all of the new toys have them posed
Fc203
Mini-Con
News Credits: 7

Postby Deadput » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
There are only a small handful of characters yet to receive a toy we know of in the main line as in not turbo chargers or one steppers or other gimmick lines.

Autobots: Hot Rod, Cogman and the Red Mclaren (Dino?) and I'm sure one of the first two are the unknown deluxe character.

Decepticons: Onslaught, Mohawk and Hooligan I'm sure that Berserker if he is not a character in the movie is just a fill in for Hooligan due to Volkswagen being stingy these days when it comes to licensing toys based on "war" media despite Takara being able to get some to make a MP Bumblebee.

They can make Western star Optimus Prime toys which is the same company that makes Onslaught's truck mode so if he doesn't get a toy it's not due to licensing problems then again they never made any of the trax drones from Aoe despite being Chevy and having plenty of kibble on their robot forms regardless I doubt that Onslaught would be deluxe since he is a big robot with a big truck so either Voyager or leader for him..

I don't know what to say about Mohawk since I don't know enough about the company that makes the bike and I'm sure a bike would just be a legends/legion class figure instead of deluxe.

Who do you guys think the last deluxe is?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
So unless the're somehow store exclusives, I don't see Hot Rod or Onslaught getting toys, which sucks. Ever since Movie 1 and ROTF, the toylines have been getting smaller. I wouldn't mind that at all except that we keep getting toys of carryover characters Do we really need another Crosshairs? Was anyone begging for a Slash in movie colors even though he was never IN the movie?. I get Bumblebee (much as I hate the sea of yellow every movie) and Prime, because they're the two main characters and constants over the whole series, and the toylines wouldn't sell as well without them. But they could just as easily have easily dedicated a space in each wave to new characters' toys (Hot Rod instead of Slash or Berserker or Strafe, or....; Onslaught instead of Voyager(??) Bumblebee), and not only would the new toys sell, but there would be more variety. If they gave us new characters/toys instead of rehashed old ones, everyone wins.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Deadput » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Bounti76 wrote:So unless the're somehow store exclusives, I don't see Hot Rod or Onslaught getting toys, which sucks. Ever since Movie 1 and ROTF, the toylines have been getting smaller. I wouldn't mind that at all except that we keep getting toys of carryover characters Do we really need another Crosshairs? Was anyone begging for a Slash in movie colors even though he was never IN the movie?. I get Bumblebee (much as I hate the sea of yellow every movie) and Prime, because they're the two main characters and constants over the whole series, and the toylines wouldn't sell as well without them. But they could just as easily have easily dedicated a space in each wave to new characters' toys (Hot Rod instead of Slash or Berserker or Strafe, or....; Onslaught instead of Voyager(??) Bumblebee), and not only would the new toys sell, but there would be more variety. If they gave us new characters/toys instead of rehashed old ones, everyone wins.

Thins is most of those examples you said are just repaints of last movie toys which are easier to make then new mold figures.

The only completely new mold main line figures are by wave

Wave 1
Del Barricade
Del Berserker
Voy Optimus Prime
Lead Megatron

Wave 2
Del Squeeks
Del Steelbane
Voy Megatron
Voy Hound
Lead Dragonstorm

Wave 3
Del New Bee
Voy Bee
Voy Scorn

Everything else is a repaint or light remold of older figures.

Don't worry about Cogman or Hot Rod one of them is probably the other unknown deluxe class figure and the other will probably be an exclusive while that sucks at least it will exist.

Cons get the shaft because most kids don't like bad guys these days.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Deadput wrote:
Wave 3
Del New Bee
Voy Bee
Voy Scorn

Got some bad news about that Voyager Bee. If the codenames mean the same for the characters then Gamma Ray means redecos of old bee toys. And that is the code name for that voyaer Bee (the only code name to repeat between deluxe wave 1 and voyagers). So the voyager would be a pre existing BB. That means it will probably be the HFTD deluxe packaged in robot mode and sold as a voyager, which is what Takara did in AOE

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:02 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I did wonder if it would be the ol' Battle Blade Bumblebee since that was cheekily reclassed as a voyager last time it got re-released. It's still a great toy but this new Deluxe is looking more and more like the definitive main toyline Bee (with the MPM as the tribute piece)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:09 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Since it's said that Cogman is a Headmaster and that's a feature that would be hard to pull off without crossing lines with Titans Return, I'm sticking with Hot Rod as the final Deluxe. I could be wrong, but the impression I get is that we won't be seeing Cogman transform a lot in the movie which makes Hot Rod a better candidate.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
so with leak being fake does that mean that megatron skullitron and nitro are fake.
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Bumblebee21 wrote:so with leak being fake does that mean that megatron skullitron and nitro are fake.
No.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:so with leak being fake does that mean that megatron skullitron and nitro are fake.

No, don worry, those arent fake.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:31 am

william-james88 wrote:

are skullitron and megatron gonna be exclusives then, because they are the only two deluxes with the decodable glyphs iirc
still dont see where nnitro fits in unless voyager bee is a placeholder name.
i doubt there will be a wave 44 but i could be wrong
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:34 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

are skullitron and megatron gonna be exclusives then, because they are the only two deluxes with the decodable glyphs iirc

They seem to be exclusives. And Nitro could be exclusive too. Voyager Bee isnt a placeholder, it was a listing on amazon, not a codename, and it matched the codename of the wave 1 BB.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 am

william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

They seem to be exclusives. And Nitro could be exclusive too. Voyager Bee isnt a placeholder, it was a listing on amazon, not a codename, and it matched the codename of the wave 1 BB.

so theres still a possibility they could still be tru exclusives just no hot rod or onslaught.
infernocus could be a regular release or an exclusive to another store. hot rod or onslaught will be the last wave 3 deluxe and the other could also be an exclusive but thats just wild speculation.

bee will probably be repainted and given a hammer
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby AgentK2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:01 am

Weapon: Blue Blaze
I have a theory. What if Cogman is the headmaster for Hot Rod. Then, perhaps, the AOE Hot Rod toy could be a heavy remold of the TR Hot Rod to match up with the movie aesthetic. Who knows, maybe it'll be a whole new figure, Thing is, who's head will Cogmaster be besides Hot Rod's? Hot Rod is the only new Autobot (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong), doesn't seem like it would make a lot of sense for any of the other autobots to just have their heads turn into a robot, unless they were always like that, but I highly doubt that is the case and we wouldn't know.
AgentK2
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: A giant memory stick
Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:05 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
AgentK2 wrote:I have a theory. What if Cogman is the headmaster for Hot Rod. Then, perhaps, the AOE Hot Rod toy could be a heavy remold of the TR Hot Rod to match up with the movie aesthetic. Who knows, maybe it'll be a whole new figure, Thing is, who's head will Cogmaster be besides Hot Rod's? Hot Rod is the only new Autobot (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong), doesn't seem like it would make a lot of sense for any of the other autobots to just have their heads turn into a robot, unless they were always like that, but I highly doubt that is the case and we wouldn't know.

Perhaps Sam and Mikaela haven't disappeared and have been there all along as headmasters? :O
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby AgentK2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Perhaps Sam and Mikaela haven't disappeared and have been there all along as headmasters? :O
Gosh, that'd be uncomfortable, having to fold up into a head like that :lol:
Sam being Bumblebee's head is a horrifying thought to me for some reason... They'd be closer than ever. :HEADHURTS:
AgentK2
Mini-Con

Postby Kurona » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I dunno; LaBeouf and Fox don't seem very eager to return...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby AgentK2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:02 am

Kurona wrote:I dunno; LaBeouf and Fox don't seem very eager to return...
Well, yeah, they won't be coming back anytime soon (ever). Doesn't mean the thought of Sam folding up into Bumblebee's head is any less funny :lol:
AgentK2
Mini-Con

Postby RAR » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 am

I expect Cogman will just animate dead bodies after he's decapitated them.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
AgentK2 wrote:I have a theory. What if Cogman is the headmaster for Hot Rod. Then, perhaps, the AOE Hot Rod toy could be a heavy remold of the TR Hot Rod to match up with the movie aesthetic. Who knows, maybe it'll be a whole new figure, Thing is, who's head will Cogmaster be besides Hot Rod's? Hot Rod is the only new Autobot (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong), doesn't seem like it would make a lot of sense for any of the other autobots to just have their heads turn into a robot, unless they were always like that, but I highly doubt that is the case and we wouldn't know.

This actually crossed my mind for a brief moment yesterday and I almost posted it, but then it dawned on me that we already know that Cogman is the head to a British Aston Martin and been on Earth for a very long time while Hot Rod is a friend of Bumblebee's, speaks with a French accent, and has two car alt modes in this movie, neither of which are an Aston Martin.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby william-james88 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

so theres still a possibility they could still be tru exclusives just no hot rod or onslaught.
infernocus could be a regular release or an exclusive to another store. hot rod or onslaught will be the last wave 3 deluxe and the other could also be an exclusive but thats just wild speculation.

bee will probably be repainted and given a hammer

About Hot Rod and onslaught, just because its fake doesnt mean they wont happen. We had fake renders of a new Optimus toy but we still got a new optimus toy regardless. It just means that right now we are back in the phase where we just dont know. Nothing is off or on the table. The only thing we know is that there is only 1 non retailer exclusive deluxe toy left that has not bee revealed. There could be other exclusives. Like Emerje said, we still have no clue what the Walmart Exclusives will be, or the target ones.

Infernocus is in a class of his own so he never appeared in the breakdown of the mainline, so we dont really know how he will be released.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Perhaps Sam and Mikaela haven't disappeared and have been there all along as headmasters? :O

I know how I would put a Megan Fox head to good use.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:I know how I would put a Megan Fox head to good use.

Heh heh heh.

Not gonna lie, I hope they use the TR Headmaster system for Cogman. Likewise a CW-compatible Infernocus would be cool, but I highly doubt would ever happen.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bot Shots DRAGON TRACK Battle Game Optimus Prime Megatron 2013 New"
Transformers Bot S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 73 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Authentics Bravo 5" Action Figure Hasbro 2018 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee 40 ADHESIVE BANDAGES lot w/ 2 packs of 20 Aso Hasbro New"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON