This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Confirming most of the news we have been reporting since the first sightings (such as this one), Transformers: The Last Knight toys are not technically supposed to be sold in stores until 24th April - but can still be displayed, as shown by latest sightings in the Kmart of Farmingville, Long Island by fellow Seibertronian Scottimus Prime. Among the usual Voyagers and Deluxes, we also have the first sighting on here of the Turbo Changer Bumblebee, along with wave-mate Optimus Prime.

If you come across any new figures, from this or other Transformers lines, make sure to help out the community by noting it in the Sightings Database, and in the regional [url]forums[/url]. In the meantime, check out the images below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby dragons » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanks for the review on figure of prime I skipped past articulation part in video waste of my time to see
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Video Review for Transformers The Last Knight Armor Optimus Prime Turbo Changer

Postby william-james88 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We have a video review of Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus from Transformers: The Last Knight. We now know this will be available as part of the first wave of toys hitting everywhere the 24th of April. The video shows you the transformation and the helmet gimmick at work.

Enjoy!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Terrsolpix » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
The only thing that ran through my mind while watching was, "as you can seeee I am an eeeemoji" :lol: but this does look infinitely better than the AoE shelfwarmer 1step formers
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:53 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
weird helmet but this toy gets the robot mode flames the 'real' voyager doesn't? tsk :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:31 am

Houstonian Prime wrote:That Grimlock bit was not amusing, so stupid. Some people might actually want to see a review comparing AOE versus TLK. I've passed on this Grimlock twice, but i would still like to see the color variations. As would others im sure. Take that crap to politico. Capitalist oppressors. I didnt join this site to hear peoples politically driven statements. Enough already.

I didn't join the site to watch people make jokes about using women, but apparently that still flies so yay for free speech. :-/
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby EmirateXaaron » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
EDIT: Just realized I accidentally put this in the wrong thread. My apologies. :BANG_HEAD:

Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

They were selling them for 9.99 a piece.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Last edited by EmirateXaaron on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Caelus wrote:
Houstonian Prime wrote:That Grimlock bit was not amusing, so stupid. Some people might actually want to see a review comparing AOE versus TLK. I've passed on this Grimlock twice, but i would still like to see the color variations. As would others im sure. Take that crap to politico. Capitalist oppressors. I didnt join this site to hear peoples politically driven statements. Enough already.

I didn't join the site to watch people make jokes about using women, but apparently that still flies so yay for free speech. :-/

That is despicable, yes.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
If we're quite done BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing about hurt fee-fees...How about them Transformers?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Black Hat wrote:If we're quite done BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing about hurt fee-fees...How about them Transformers?

Why don't you enlighten us with your opinion on a toy?

Say, this next post.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Alrighty then.

I'm actually looking forward to this line quite a bit. I really hope they don't pull an AoE and make all the good toys TRU exclusive in the UK though. Voyager (or Leader) Megatron is probably my number 1 want, though from what little we've seen of him Nitro looks great too. Barricade and Berserker both look awesome but I wish they were better painted. I kinda want the new Drift and an AoE Drift to go with him as a kind of "Red Oni, Blue Oni" pair (need to come up with new names and identities).
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7
Firepower: 6

First Image for New Titan Changer Megatron for Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:09 pm

If you thought there weren't enough The Last Knight Megatron toys, we have one more for you. This Titan Changer Megatron toy has been revealed by Hasbro's Middle-East division. This is a 12″ toy that transforms from robot to jet in 5 Steps.
While below you will find the very first image of this toy, we did know we were getting this figure since February when Hasbro had given us all their product descriptions. The excerpt can be found below, along with the specific bio for this toy. The photos and bio were brought to light by TFW2005.

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT TITAN CHANGERS Assortment
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Fall 2017)

The action in the new TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT movie is big, and this assortment of TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT TITAN CHANGERS. The big, 12-inch figures feature transitions from bot to alt mode, converting between modes in 2-5 steps. The assortment features many fan-favorite characters from the movie, including OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE and MEGATRON. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Item Code: C0885
Dimensions (DxWxH in mm): 5.7×14.6×30.5

Bio

“Experience the thrill of the epic battle between Autobots and Decepticons with this Titan Changers figure that delivers the converting Transformers play kids love. This big, 12-inch scale Megatron figure switches from robot to jet mode in 5 exciting steps. In the explosive Transformers: The Last Knight movie, new evil will rise in an epic struggle where the fate of Earth hangs in the balance. Megatron is the true nemesis of Optimus Prime and his fight to protect the humans. Revived yet again, the ruthless Decepticon leader pursues his ultimate mission to restore Cybertron under his rule.”

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby breacher » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Black Hat wrote:Alrighty then.

I'm actually looking forward to this line quite a bit. I really hope they don't pull an AoE and make all the good toys TRU exclusive in the UK though. Voyager (or Leader) Megatron is probably my number 1 want, though from what little we've seen of him Nitro looks great too. Barricade and Berserker both look awesome but I wish they were better painted. I kinda want the new Drift and an AoE Drift to go with him as a kind of "Red Oni, Blue Oni" pair (need to come up with new names and identities).

Speaking of that new Drift, anyone know whether some of the photos were mis-transformed, or does his vehicle kibble really hang down all the way past his knees? I've probably said this before, but the paint apps on his chest all severely lacking, and if his kibble really is like that then that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Video Review of Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Hound & Barricade

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:20 pm

In other Transformers: The Last Knight toy news, we have a video review for two one-step figures, or Turbo Changers as they're known now, via fellow Seibertronian chuckdawg1999. You can check out the embedded video below, including some thoughts on the figures, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub!

The One Step changers are back as Turbo Changers. Hound and Barricade are the only new molds in wave 1 and they're fun. Barricade is the shining star and features a rotating wrist gun, gotta love the extra play value. Definitely fun and make great desk toys, worth a pickup.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: First Image for New Titan Changer Megatron for Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon

Megatron's master plan to destroy the Autobots once and for all was thwarted upon realizing he could not bend his elbows or knees.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-99 Battletrap
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 53
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Overcracker » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
breacher wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Alrighty then.

Speaking of that new Drift, anyone know whether some of the photos were mis-transformed, or does his vehicle kibble really hang down all the way past his knees? I've probably said this before, but the paint apps on his chest all severely lacking, and if his kibble really is like that then that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.

Drift is a re-tool / re-shell of his AOE toy. So its safe to say his car kibble should fold up and peg to his back.

However, since I do not believe we've actually seen his back directly, its hard to say.

My money is on mistransformation though.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Fellow Seibertronian EmirateXaaron has come across The Last Knight legends class figures at Toys R Us in Evansville, Indiana. They are priced at 9.99 each. Also spotted were these Tiny Turbo Changers pictured below. If you are curious as to what is inside those mystery bags check out this article for a better look at what is inside.

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby breacher » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Motto: ""tank beats everything!""
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?
breacher
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Helicopter
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tiny Turbo Changers, are there codes or should I prepare myself for ageda and misery?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:50 pm

breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

You will see it in stores before the next show (hascon in september)

william-james88
News Staff

Re: First Image for New Titan Changer Megatron for Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:08 pm

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Image

Megatron's master plan to destroy the Autobots once and for all was thwarted upon realizing he could not bend his elbows or knees.

Its fine, Bee and Optimus dont have those either. So its all equal footing.

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:12 pm

EmirateXaaron wrote:Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

isnt there also sdcc
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

isnt there also sdcc

Which Hasbro is showing 0 signs of attending. Plus its in July, 3 months after the movie toys are released. I am pretty sure we wont get the first full image of Nitro in both modes at an event.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby EmirateXaaron » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:56 am

Motto: "Becoming the physical body of Primus really lowers your life-expectancy."
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
william-james88 wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)

Allowed to be sold? What do you mean? I found them on the shelves, marked and everything. I could go back tomorrow and try to buy one, if that would help.
EmirateXaaron
Minibot
Buy from EmirateXaaron on eBay
Alt Mode: Space tank
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231414 142B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #142 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230330 10D (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220376 2D (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228473 3W (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #1 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1D 1RI (CA) Federici"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv APRIL SPECIAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241252"
NEW!
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 (of 6) IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200458 (A/CA) Revel"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr E 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 4E GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JAN240056 118D"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics MAY231428 5D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230081 114C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr B IDW Comics AUG231415 144B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Campbell"
TMNT #144 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230477 1E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics MAY231443 1F (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON