This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
SpikeyTigertron wrote:For those saying "just go online" part of the fun for me is "the hunt" which you don't get online. Sure you spend more...

I actually save when it comes to buying online. Bus fare is 2.50 a pop for an adult, so if I am only going toy hunting I am wasting 2.50 on possibly finding nothing, round trip it could cost me another 2.50 if I don't make my transfer in time and my ticket runs out.

I try to wait until I have enough things to get free shipping, but avoiding the hassle of buses/gas money ordering can be more efficient even with shipping.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Transformers: The Last Knight Role Play Toys Sighted at ToysRus in California!

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Some new Transformers role play items have been discovered at a ToysRus in California. From what we can see both Optimus Prime and Bumblebee's swords are available in toy form. Have you ever wanted to whack someone with Optimus Prime's sword? Well now is your chance to pick up some foam weaponry.

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 pm

True, there are those factors to consider. Not saying "the hunt" is feasible for everyone, but it's one of the few unique experiences to being a fan.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:30 pm

SpikeyTigertron wrote:True, there are those factors to consider. Not saying "the hunt" is feasible for everyone, but it's one of the few unique experiences to being a fan.

No worries. I just like pointing this out from time to time in hopes it will save people a couple bucks + some stress.
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ready for some more confusion? The official Transformers Instagram account mentioned that the 24th was the street date for ONLINE TLK toys, brick and mortar will be Friday.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Terrsolpix » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:42 am

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
Where is this? All mine has is a few RID deluxes and a trillion Blasters.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
Terrsolpix
Combiner
News Credits: 10
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Ready for some more confusion? The official Transformers Instagram account mentioned that the 24th was the street date for ONLINE TLK toys, brick and mortar will be Friday.

I think the easiest was of phrasing all sightings now is:

TLK toys are definitely maybe out this week!

:michaelbay:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:41 am

Depending on how things go this week I will probably pop in to Target to see if they have anything. They mostly never do but if I have the time why not? (I'm looking for some Titans Return Figures anyway)
WreckerJack
Godmaster

Hasbro Singapore Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Midnight Madness Event

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
If you're a Singapore-based Transformers fan, and the SuperFan IMAX event wasn't enough to quench your robot thirst, you have a chance at some more goodies and movie perks with The Last Knight Midnight Madness! Taking place on April 28th, at midnight, the Vivo City Toys'R'Us will be giving out hourly prizes, costume prizes, movie tickets, and more, according to their terms and conditions as shown below.

This further confirms the news by Hasbro that - while the 24th was the date for movie toys to be shown by retailers, their actual international sale date is indeed Friday 28th April. Confusing? Definitely. Marketing? Absolutely. Time to go hunting? For sure! Make sure to use our Sightings section to help each other out, and let us know if you'll be joining in in Singapore!

ImageImage
ImageImage

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Receive Transformers Goodie Bags, Movie Passes and Movie Poster

The first 500 fans in queue will receive a Transformers Goodie Bag filled with Transformers merchandise and more.
The first 50 fans in the queue will receive Transformers: The Last Knight - a pair of in-season movie vouchers.
The subsequent 50 fans (ie 51st - 100th) in queue will receive exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight double sided movie poster.
This promotion is only exclusive to the Midnight Madness event on the 28th April 2017 from 0000- 0300 hours.
One redemption per person per queue ticket. Failure to produce queue ticket disqualifies the person from redemption.

2. Participate in our Hourly Lucky Draw! Stand a chance to win a pair of Movie Premiere tickets each hour from 27 April, 2300hrs to 28 April, 0200hrs!
•Only participants in the queue will be entitled to participate in the Hourly Lucky Draw conducted by the Management.
•For prizes unclaimed, the Management reserves the right to redraw for next winner after 15 minutes.
3. The Best Dressed: Spread the hype and dress to impress with your Best Dressed Transformers outfit and stand to win Transformers product hamper worth $200 and Toys “R” Us vouchers worth $100. (Total prize value of $300)
•The Management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any terms without prior notice.
•The Management reserves the right to select no winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation for winners selected.
•Prizes won by the successful winner are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or in kind. The Management may at its discretion replace or substitute any of the prizes with another prize of equal or similar value at any time without prior notice being given.
4. Meet & Greet: TF5 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee Mascots

Get up-close with TF5 Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Mascots
By participating in the Meet & Greet with Transformers Mascots, participants hereby agree to disclose image/photo taken during the event to be used on the web for promotional purposes
This promotion is only exclusive to the Midnight Madness event on the 28th April 2017.

5. Participate and share about our event and TF5 movie toys on your Facebook pages to stand a chance to win a pair of Movie Premiere tickets! Simple share and comment “Like and Shared!” with the hashtag #TF5MidnightMadnessSG to double your chances winning! 5 pairs to be won from 27 April, 2200hrs to 28 April, 0000hrs!

The Management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any terms without prior notice
The Management reserves the right to select no winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation for winners selected.
Facebook post sharing has to be made public to be eligible to participate in this contest.
The Management will inform winners via email.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:49 am

Where are all the cool US/Euro promos.... I feel like we're getting the short end of the stick here
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Insurgent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:22 am

SpikeyTigertron wrote:Where are all the cool US/Euro promos.... I feel like we're getting the short end of the stick here

Don't we usually get the tf films a little earlier than the US? I'd rather that to be honest.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Insurgent wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Where are all the cool US/Euro promos.... I feel like we're getting the short end of the stick here

Don't we usually get the tf films a little earlier than the US? I'd rather that to be honest.

Even better, you get all those Marvel movies before the US.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Anyone who thought the Takara TLK 1 steps would be better painted? Well, too bad because they are the exact same POS as the Hasbro ones. I saw the pictures.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:Anyone who thought the Takara TLK 1 steps would be better painted? Well, too bad because they are the exact same POS as the Hasbro ones. I saw the pictures.

Were the AOE one steps better painted?

Also, I now have both One Step Hound and Barricade at Walmart for 0.00 dollars. They knew about the pricing error and didnt bother correcting it. But they didnt mind and neither did I (although this carelessness is really odd, I know they are a 230 Billion dollar business but they should care about losing money at some point).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

In Hand Images of Voyager Megatron from Transformers: The Last Knight with Comparisons for Scale

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 am

Transformers fan John redcorn has gotten a hold of Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Megatron and shared his thoughts on the figure, confirmed a few facts and took quite a few images, all shown below.

The main fact that he confirmed is that the voyager figure does not have a faceplate gimick. The face/head is static aside from standard head articulation at the neck.

Here are his thoughts followed by images.

Haven't seen the movie, I have to say the bot mode does evoke a close resemblance based on previews, but it might be a bit too dark. I do dislike the yellow "drool" and plan on coloring the chin and leave the yellow bits for the teeth. I'll admit it is a bit dark but then again the movie shots that I have seen seem to present a darkish metal tone (not a big deal).

The alt mode (I guess) is pretty accurate but we haven't seen the movie representation yet. Overall I am liking how the Voyager figures (Prime and Megatron) are nailing it with accuracy. The figure has some good playability/durability. It is pretty thick, akin to the Galvatron figure. I can imagine throwing it around in a bin and it won't break. The transformation is very intuitive without being “dumbed down” by cheating.

But yeah, this figure was very impressive and it definitely will be THE Megatron for my movieverse collection. Don't get me wrong, I like the new ROTF Megatron but I think the new one is definitely a couple of notches better.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Amelie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
As a toy, this voyager is pretty damned cool. Not sold on the "Transformers" part, but thats a different thing entirely. It looks much more techno-organic than alien robot, a bit like a Giger design in some ways.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Cool. Size looks decent and not too scaled down when compared to previous voyager class figures. This is very likely to be my choice of main movie Megatron too.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Dr. Caelus » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 am

Amelie wrote:As a toy, this voyager is pretty damned cool. Not sold on the "Transformers" part, but thats a different thing entirely. It looks much more techno-organic than alien robot, a bit like a Giger design in some ways.

If it had some bright colors the aesthetic might remind me of some of Marvel's late G1 or G2 designs. The G2 Cybertronians and Liege Maximo had that feel, I think.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Amelie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:11 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Caelus wrote:
Amelie wrote:As a toy, this voyager is pretty damned cool. Not sold on the "Transformers" part, but thats a different thing entirely. It looks much more techno-organic than alien robot, a bit like a Giger design in some ways.

If it had some bright colors the aesthetic might remind me of some of Marvel's late G1 or G2 designs. The G2 Cybertronians and Liege Maximo had that feel, I think.

This design does more have hints of Clench or even Stalker, yeah. Definitely missing some contrasting colours to bring out the depth of the design, too. Also a reason the robots look a bit... naff... on screen - they're often so dark you can't see what part is what.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby Insurgent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 am

Hehehe. That cheesy grin gets me every time. Probably the only part of this figure I don't like. May paint him if I found myself with him. Would have to see.

Ah HA! That shows what's off with the new prime! The extra silver on his cheeks! I knew he wasn't looking quite right in the face, but couldn't place it.
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Insurgent
City Commander

Postby leokearon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I bought one of the Tiny Turbo Chargers blind bags today and decided to take a couple of pics for everyone. I got Blackout, I was hoping for Hound but I didn't feel Blackouts Rotaors

Still he isn't a bad toy, he reminds me of the Bot Shots but with a bit more possibility (his arms are on ball joints and his hips have a single bar through them) and no Auto-transforming. The Rotors don't rotate though
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:54 am

It's that simple."
When I see that voyager Megatron, it will be an instant buy on day one! Not sure about the leader though. But that voyager? Definitely. Also, I have all the other voyager Megatrons so it's a given.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:54 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Definitely liking the look of Voyager TLK Megatron. I really wish it was released already, but unfortunately we have to wait for the distribution to catch up.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:41 am

It looks more like a non transforming robot wearing armour, thats for sure. but I dont mind.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:

It looks more like a non transforming robot wearing armour, thats for sure. but I dont mind.

The transformation is very interesting. Maybe it was already posted before but have a video review:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230903A"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & NIGHTSTICK Transformers Generations Selects 2021 240402"
NEW!
WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Autobot WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Autobot WHEELJACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHBROW + XORT Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208U"
HIGHBROW + XORT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230809A"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUAKE + CHASM Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2017 231208H"
QUAKE + CHASM Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON