This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Launch in Indonesia, Hong Kong Images

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:09 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

How much for the frickin' gorgeous statue?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:23 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
THEY'RE DOING THE FUSION DANCE OH DEAR PRIMUS

... *Ahem* ...anyway, this display is friggin' awesome! I love how they have toys from each individual movie, showing how they evolved over time.

Also, where in the Pit did they get that statue, and where can I get one?!
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby ScottyP » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:32 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
So I saw a riot shield usage for Barricade's backpack on Twitter and tried it out. Really super easy, especially since there's no pin holding it on! I think it works pretty well, doesn't hold super tight (one of those "pose it first at then attach the shield" cases) but if you told me this was a feature abandoned halfway through development I would believe it.

IMG_20170429_101325_595-1.jpg

IMG_20170429_101348_030.jpg
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Ballistic90 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 am

Two questions: one, when will we see the leader size figures released in the US?

Two, what do those two nerdy guys expect as the outcome of the fusion dance they are doing?
Please check out my YouTube channel, Bigg Hungry Joe at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyyR-O ... SDZpTpnNJA

Updates every wednesday with a new transformer review!
Ballistic90
Fuzor
Watch Ballistic90 on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 am

ScottyP wrote:So I saw a riot shield usage for Barricade's backpack on Twitter and tried it out. Really super easy, especially since there's no pin holding it on! I think it works pretty well, doesn't hold super tight (one of those "pose it first at then attach the shield" cases) but if you told me this was a feature abandoned halfway through development I would believe it.

That's very cool. I didn't realise the backpack was so easily removable. I tried sticking it on the nightstick like in your pics but then wanted the nightstick free so sorta clamped the shield onto his forearm using the doors cos they are just about stiff enough at the joints to hold on. I like this figure even more now that the big packpack is actually removable.
Thanks to you and the twitter for the idea.

oh, didn't notice that Decepticon insignia on his head til I looked at my pic again. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

First Look at Cyberfire Gimmick from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:56 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
As with Age of Extinction, all one steps released in this movie line have a unified gimmick that lets them interact with a big one step changer. With AOE it was small pins that interacted with Stomp and Chomp Grimlock and in The Last Knight it is a cyberfire gimmick where details on these one steps are only revealed when Turbo Changer Dragon Storm activates his Cyberfire Breath. Since Dragonstorm is not yet available, that feature remains unseen in the new one steps. Until now. Since the Cyberfire gimmick is just UV light activated, any black light can reveal the hidden details on the one steps as can be seen below on both One Step Barricade and One Step Hound. This gimmick was already revealed in a colour guide but this is the first time we see what it looks like on the actual toys.

Enjoy!

Under normal lighting

Under a black light

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 am

Everyone get's Prime's flames! :D

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Oooh! That's a pretty clever gimmick! A shame it seems to be restricted to One-Steps, I'd love to see it used on some "proper" figures.

Actually, there's an idea for a TF gimmick. A long time ago I remember seeing in a toy store a car that you could "repaint" using a little UV light that temporarily changed the plastic colour (or the paint, I can't remember if it was painted). So here's a thought- imagine if you made TFs out of that kind of plastic/coated in the same kind of paint and gave them weapons with little focused blacklights in them that could be used to "shoot" other toys with the same gimmick and show up as "battle damage"/"scorch marks" (which would of course fade back to normal after a minute or so). A bit like the old colour-changers except based on light instead of water.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Maybe that's exactly what the gimmick is supposed to be. Instead of the light revealing Prime like flame job decos, the flames are supposed to be the dragon fire from Dragon Storm's attack engulfing the smaller bots. :-?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Cobotron wrote:Maybe that's exactly what the gimmick is supposed to be. Instead of the light revealing Prime like flame job decos, the flames are supposed to be the dragon fire from Dragon Storm's attack engulfing the smaller bots. :-?

I thought that's what it was, I was just sorta joking about it giving everyone Prime's trendsetting fashion style. Being dragon fire from Dragonstorm makes sense. )

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Prowl4 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Picked up the last knight deluxe Drift in argos, Dublin, Ireland today.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby ToaLeePrime » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Motto: "Strength in Solitude"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Soundwaveman has posted some reviews if the wave 2 deluxes for The last knight, thought you bots and cons might like to check em out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUvQFHbYJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtXMr-IoZrM&t=325s
ToaLeePrime
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ToaLeePrime on YouTube
Alt Mode: 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Rainmaker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:41 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
What's up with this Premier Edition? Is this like First Edition Prime toys?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Thanks to a user over at TFW2005, we now know of the existence of a properly random product. For the price of $24.99, a Last Knight Optimus Prime Role play sword/foam dart gun has appeared on shelves for purchase! At first read, this might seem like a movie-inspired repaint of the very similar Robots In Disguise Transforming Sword/Gun, but it might in fact be a new mold with seemingly new mechanics. Check out the photos below!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 am

Maximal Rainmaker wrote:What's up with this Premier Edition? Is this like First Edition Prime toys?

:MAXIMAL:

Seems to be just a label they can slap on the box to pretend the toys are worth the huge price hikes the size classes have gotten...

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby primalxconvoy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:27 am

Nice
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Video Reviews for Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Drift and Sqweeks

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Seibertronian ToaLeePrime has pointed us in the direction of some new video reviews courtesy of Youtuber SoundWaveMan showing off the new The Last Knight wave 2 deluxe figures Drift and Sqweeks! Drift is a reshell of his Age of Extinction deluxe, but includes a new faux chest and the vehicle shell is now reversed. Sqweeks is an all new mold that appears to be the live action take of a character that combines Robots in Disguise Fixit, Beast Machines Rattrap, R2D2, and maybe a few more interesting little characters running around on wheels. Sqweeks is especially interesting seeing as how he is 2 parts, with a trailer that turns into a combat deck and a missile launching backpack for Sqweeks, and it even includes his giant gun and extra hand.

Check out the reviews below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:28 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Sqweeks may be very simple and strange, but he does look like loads of fun!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:35 am

Argos have TLK figures listed now in their ammendmum catalogue thingy.
I did try to buy Sqweeks but he wasn't in stock. Some errors with this page though. That's certainly not TLK Voyager Optimus Prime. And I don't think that's the right size Megatron toy shown with the Legion pricing though would be awesome if I could get that actual Megatron for that low a price. P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:47 am

Jesus. Argos has had some craptacular stock images before, but that takes the cake. It's obviously DotM Voyager Prime, except...did they use a knockoff image from AliExpress or something? The sword and shield are neat though.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Black Hat wrote:Jesus. Argos has had some craptacular stock images before, but that takes the cake. It's obviously DotM Voyager Prime, except...did they use a knockoff image from AliExpress or something? The sword and shield are neat though.

So I'm not being forgetful in that I can't remember an official version of that mold in that colour layout and with those weapons?

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Jesus. Argos has had some craptacular stock images before, but that takes the cake. It's obviously DotM Voyager Prime, except...did they use a knockoff image from AliExpress or something? The sword and shield are neat though.

So I'm not being forgetful in that I can't remember an official version of that mold in that colour layout and with those weapons?

Indeed you're not. That's either a massively botched image from Hasbro or a KO.
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Black Hat wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Or a new redeco... Lemme check a certain KO site and I'll get back to you.

:EDIT: Well, nothing yet. Besides I find unlikely KO companies would send stock images like that.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Saw Scotty's riot shield thingy, tried it out myself:

It works really well actually
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Overcracker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Or a new redeco... Lemme check a certain KO site and I'll get back to you.

I'll take "previously undisclosed repaint" for 500 Alex.

With all the other repaints in TLK, It's not surprising we'd get one more of the DOTM Voyager Prime.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #129 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220497 129A Mutant Ninja Turtles (CA) Tunica"
TMNT #129 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUL231250 143A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #143 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #132 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221669 132RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Leite"
TMNT #132 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231414 144A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr H 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230327 5H (CA) Quinones"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics NOV221628 3E (CA)McKelvie"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr K 1:100 glossy Boom Studios Comics FEB230330 5K (CA)Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231609 140B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #140 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 NOV221617 5A (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAR231659 1B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr M 1:15 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240117 2M"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr B IDW Comics APR231620 4B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON