This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Melodiousgiant04 wrote:So I as had a zillion transformers as kids and just now got back into collecting them now that my kids are old enough to have fun with them. Somehow I dropped like $100 bucks on them on impulse over the weekend, lol.

In the past, what was the time frame for the next wave of figures up to the movie release? I'm guessing (hoping) the next wave would be in May sometime then the rest to coincide with the film release?

First, WELCOME!

Second, if you are new to collecting and love the Movie lines, try out your local online classified. You can have LOADS of bayformers for cheap. ;)^
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

New Transformers: The Last Knight Commercial Featuring Knight Armor Bumblebee

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Seibertronian Fc203 we have a new Transformers: The Last Knight commercial, featuring Armor Knight Bumblebee! The commercial shown was video recorded, but still captures the commercial pretty well. It features Bumblebee in a stylish-car-commercial type of video, showing off his vehicle mode from different angles with different lighting before going to bot mode. Armor Knight Optimus Prime also appears at the end. This video comes courtesy of Fc203 on youtube and can be viewed below for your pleasure! Let us know what you think of it in the comments section below!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The first thing that commercial reminded me of was this other commercial:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 01, 2017 10:35 pm

It's that simple."
Will Voyager Megatron, Hound, and deluxe Skweeks come out soon, or will they come out at the same time as the movie this summer?

Those 3 are the ones I want the most.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon May 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:Will Voyager Megatron, Hound, and deluxe Skweeks come out soon, or will they come out at the same time as the movie this summer?

Those 3 are the ones I want the most.

Sometime in May was said for Wave 2. I'd like those three as well.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Bronzewolf » Mon May 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
I really want Sqweeks as well. It'll be interesting to compare the distribution of these upcoming waves to Generations/TR. Will they be better distributed because they're movie toys and they have priority and they're truly how Hasbro makes it's money?

Sabrblade wrote:The first thing that commercial reminded me of was this other commercial:

Goldstreak. Groovy.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bronzewolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The first thing that commercial reminded me of was this other commercial:

Goldstreak. Groovy.
Think of it more as a hypothetical "Masterpiece MP-17A Prowl Animated Colors Ver." ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438

Postby WreckerJack » Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Pretty neat commercial. Still a kid's toy thought. Not my thing but I would assume it would be fun for some to play with.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Courage: 7

Toys R Us Website Updates Transformers: The Last Knight Section, Includes Mission to Cybertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
After hearing about several things potentially related to a Toys R Us exclusive toyline for The Last Knight, it seems as though we finally have some solid information regarding this new "Mission to Cybertron" stuff! The Toys R Us Movie HQ Website has updated with new information regarding Mission to Cybertron. While no toys are mentioned here outright, it does give a lengthy description regarding what the Mission is, while also showing us the full poster of artwork previously revealed.

You can check out the website by following the link above. You can also read up on the Mission to Cybertron below along with the full artwork, mindful that there are potential spoilers!

Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue May 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Ok, so here are my thoughts on Berserker.

So, definitely the weakest of the 3 wave 1 guys I purchased. He is not bad, but he is beneath Barricade and Prime. The robot mode is awesome and I love looking at it. The alien head and dreads are really cool and the chest looks pretty sweet as well. The legs are pretty cool too and I love that the figures in this line seem to be taking heel spurs seriously. He is pretty stable and fun to pose. His weapons are pretty sweet too. Transformation is difficult because the arms and legs just don't want to behave themselves when hooking up, but it has gotten a bit easier with several transformations. Alt mode is pretty nice, and I appreciate the fact that they are painting all the windows and lights or using translucent plastic for all of them on these figures. the gaps between arms and legs are a detriment, and it feels a bit small, like the robot was good but the alt mode needed to be voyager sized. But he is an alright figure, though I recommend Barricade as the best of wave 1.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Tue May 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Ok, so here are my thoughts on Berserker.

So, definitely the weakest of the 3 wave 1 guys I purchased. He is not bad, but he is beneath Barricade and Prime. The robot mode is awesome and I love looking at it. The alien head and dreads are really cool and the chest looks pretty sweet as well. The legs are pretty cool too and I love that the figures in this line seem to be taking heel spurs seriously. He is pretty stable and fun to pose. His weapons are pretty sweet too. Transformation is difficult because the arms and legs just don't want to behave themselves when hooking up, but it has gotten a bit easier with several transformations. Alt mode is pretty nice, and I appreciate the fact that they are painting all the windows and lights or using translucent plastic for all of them on these figures. the gaps between arms and legs are a detriment, and it feels a bit small, like the robot was good but the alt mode needed to be voyager sized. But he is an alright figure, though I recommend Barricade as the best of wave 1.

I was gonna get Berserker just for his predator robot mode anyways but probably when i find him cheaper. I like Barricade a lot especially since being told his backpack can be taken off and used like a riot shield but my fave of wave 1 is easily Optimus Prime. Only niggle I have with him is kinda tricky to get the front panels of the truck all lined up but I mostly have him in robot mode anyways and I'm quite enjoying painting up extra and correct details on him and awaiting the hopefully inevitable reprolabels for all those missing robot mode flames. :D
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Deadput » Tue May 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
So this "poster" mentions Cybertron could also Transform.

Does this mean that Cybertron is the planet in the trailers? Could also be a reason why it looks Different in 2007 compared to DOTM
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Microraptor » Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
I wonder how much articulation he has. Probably not a lot.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

Postby MGrotusque » Wed May 03, 2017 12:20 am

I was initially going to make fun of this but then i realized it may ACTUALLY transform into a bottle of motor oil!! Now i like it and want one.

Vulvatron will be mine.

PS- just cheked it out and filled out a bunch of false info to eventually learn the offer is only available in the States. Super lame.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Rainmaker » Wed May 03, 2017 2:22 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Which Optimus Prime are you guys talking about?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Intelligence: 6
Skill: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am

It's that simple."
Rainmaker wrote:Which Optimus Prime are you guys talking about?

:MAXIMAL:

The voyager?

Logical because it's a new mold and the only one worthy of discussion.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RAR wrote:Speaking of Movie toys - has anyone noticed how expensive Movie ROTF Leader Jetfire has gotten recently ? even ones with bits missing are going for decent prices - bit of a puzzle I thought.

Makes perfect sense since the Leader Optimus that it connects with has been rereleased a ton of times (and the best version got released this year) that many people are catching up and buying a jetfire to go with it.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Changes to Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Hound Deco Due to Red Cross Issues

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Recent Images of Voyager Hound from Transformers the Last Knight have appeared on Forbidden Planet's listings show a slight change in his deco. Both in the robot mode and vehicle mode, we can see that the Red Cross emblem has been removed. We do not know if this is to due to an anticipated license that did not go through or Red Cross calling it out or Hasbro just being preventive. We do know that he has this emblem in the movie so this is toy specific and it now makes the toy less acurate to his screen deco.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
well that sucks
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm

It's that simple."
The Red Cross is really overly protective of their trademark. :roll:

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Bumblebee21 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
it almost ruins the whole figure
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed May 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Bumblebee21 wrote:it almost ruins the whole figure

...how?
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby galvatron00 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:54 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Interesting that they used the MP Ratchet style cross and still removed it. Too bad.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Speed: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Solrac333 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:55 pm

That looks terrible.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby NovaSentinel » Wed May 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Motto: "If I were a muffin, i'd be blueberry"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
In Reprolabels we trust.
Transformers Energon is everyone's guilty pleasure. Go on. Admit it.
NovaSentinel
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Watch NovaSentinel on YouTube
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #20 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot Main Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Matere 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210480 30B (CA) Tramontano (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D 0124IM241 Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON