This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Transformers: The Last Knight Sqweeks and Steelbane Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Thu May 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Bumblebee21, we have a first US sighting of two of the wave 2 deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight - Sqweeks and Steelbane! TFW2005 user Hurleychris07 spotted the two Premier Edition Autobots in a Target store in Dumfries, Virginia, and you can see the photo proof below.

If you come across any toy sightings, make sure to use our database to ensure other collectors can find figures too - happy hunting!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Prime Target » Thu May 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ohhhhh Steelbane looks cool I need pics of the alt mode though and from what I've seen of the TLK Slug repaint he looks pretty awesome. I like the TLK Dinobot decos WAY more the gaudy 90s look that the AOE Dinobots had (Other than Scorn who I'm still after) and I can't wait for TLK Scorn he looks Badass and Takara is gonna give him that screen accurate deco that makes me do a little Jigg :D
Prime Target
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Cobotron » Thu May 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Oooooh, Steelbane is a Deluxe? Now why did I think he was a Voyager? Now I'm a little more interested than I already was. Space and all.

Are we getting a re-deco of him in the decode-a-glyph TRU exclusive series?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu May 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I saw in some of the first images of Deluxe Barricade that he had no backpack. Is there an easy way to remove it and store it elsewhere?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:Are we getting a re-deco of him in the decode-a-glyph TRU exclusive series?
As Skullitron, yes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:55 pm

SillySpringer wrote:I saw in some of the first images of Deluxe Barricade that he had no backpack. Is there an easy way to remove it and store it elsewhere?

#-o
There was a whole page
Yes it comes off
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu May 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Bumblebee21 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I saw in some of the first images of Deluxe Barricade that he had no backpack. Is there an easy way to remove it and store it elsewhere?

#-o
There was a whole page
Yes it comes off

Lol I'm sorry, I don't check this thread that often. :-P

I was mostly asking if there's a way to store it elsewhere. Maybe as a riot shield or something.

Always room for modding though. Could be fun.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bumblebee21 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:37 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

#-o
There was a whole page
Yes it comes off

I was mostly asking if there's a way to store it elsewhere. Maybe as a riot shield or something.

you dont at all.
it can be used as a riot shield
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu May 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SillySpringer wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

#-o
There was a whole page
Yes it comes off

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Wave 2 Deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight Available Online

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Many of you are probably excited that the wave 2 deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight have been found in the US today. And maybe some of you are wondering when they will come to your local store. Well, you no longer have to wait because these toys are also online on this very same day. Deluxe Steelbane, Drift, Slug and Sqweeks are all available at AJ's toy chest for $19.99.

Steelbane
Drift
Slug
Sqweeks
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 12:33 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Image

Also you don't need to 'waste' the nightstick to attach it if you don't want to. Can click one part of the clip the roof joins onto the original car joints to the bottom of the Barricade's fist hole and use it that way. Options. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri May 12, 2017 1:55 am

Oh nice! Kinda scared though that removing the part off of Barricade too many times though could break the clear plastic for the transformation joint. Does it seem to tab onto the car mode well regardless of that joint? Cuz if it does, that could make me more comfortable about using this unofficial feature. :D

Also, Steelbane looks REALLY cool in his robot mode, but really weird in alt mode to me. I for one am not a person who likes buying a transformer for the sake of a good looking robot mode, and has a bad alt mode. Such as TR Alpha Trion...
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 2:24 am

SillySpringer wrote:Also, Steelbane looks REALLY cool in his robot mode, but really weird in alt mode to me. I for one am not a person who likes buying a transformer for the sake of a good looking robot mode, and has a bad alt mode. Such as TR Alpha Trion...

I am if the robot mode is nice enough since that's the mode my figures spend possibly 99% of their time in. Is reason I bought Titans Galvatron cos I think his alt-modes are kinda crappy but the robot mode has potential.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby TFmonkeybiz » Fri May 12, 2017 4:18 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Am waiting for them to price-reduce all them Grimlocks and then I'll buy one cos I already have the AoE version but I do like that new silvery deco.

I'm doing the same for the entire line, everything larger than a leigon seems overpriced compared to what I remember the previous lines costing.
TFmonkeybiz
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 am

TFmonkeybiz wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Am waiting for them to price-reduce all them Grimlocks and then I'll buy one cos I already have the AoE version but I do like that new silvery deco.

I'm doing the same for the entire line, everything larger than a leigon seems overpriced compared to what I remember the previous lines costing.

The sensible part of my brain tried to do that but the eager movie-toy fan that I am just couldn't wait on some of them. And plus I want them to do well so we get more figures. A proper explanation from Hasbro about the price increase would be nice though.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Fri May 12, 2017 6:04 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
There's no danger of the movie toylines not continuing. They're the Michael Bay transformers movies; they rake in a ridiculous amount of money and they of course are going to get a supporting toyline every time which kids are always gonna snap up. They're gonna do well whether older fans get them or not.

If anything, I feel waiting on these till the sales will force Hasbro to go "oh, they're really not liking these prices, maybe we should reconsider making them so high". I'm a bit tired of this phrase, but vote with your wallet folks.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 am

Kurona wrote:There's no danger of the movie toylines not continuing. They're the Michael Bay transformers movies; they rake in a ridiculous amount of money and they of course are going to get a supporting toyline every time which kids are always gonna snap up. They're gonna do well whether older fans get them or not.

If anything, I feel waiting on these till the sales will force Hasbro to go "oh, they're really not liking these prices, maybe we should reconsider making them so high". I'm a bit tired of this phrase, but vote with your wallet folks.

Not so much worried about not continuing but more about less effort and money put into developing the toys and the amount of the movie toyline's 'proper' figures shrinking more and more. But hey at least these ones are available in regular toy shops again here in the UK. That was not the case with Age of Extinction where the most stores sold just the simplified toys like one-steps and only places like Toys R Us sold the proper Deluxes and Voyagers (and only Argos I think had Leaders). With The Last Knight these size classes are back in all sorts of toy stores and supermarkets again and that's a great thing. Despite the price. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby BombshellDaBug » Fri May 12, 2017 6:51 am

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Terrsolpix wrote:I like to pretend Optimus don't have a sideways hoof for a mouth, so............. my hunt for it continues and I have to check for the mouth variant. Also, is anyone else find literal dozens of TLK voyager grimlocks?

Yeah, Grimlock was shelfwarming when I checked out the Forbidden Planet store in NYC. They had the Voyager Optimus with him too, but there was a lot more Grimlock. They had the One Step Turbo Changers too.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Wave 2 Deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight Available Online

Postby BombshellDaBug » Fri May 12, 2017 6:57 am

Motto: "Well, that's not good."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
william-james88 wrote:Many of you are probably excited that the wave 2 deluxes for Transformers: The Last Knight have been found in the US today. And maybe some of you are wondering when they will come to your local store. Well, you no longer have to wait because these toys are also online on this very same day. Deluxe Steelbane, Drift, Slug and Sqweeks are all available at AJ's toy chest for $19.99.

Steelbane
Drift
Slug
Sqweeks

Excellent find, Will! I was able to get a hold of Steelbane because of this post! His dragon mode might not be great, but that robot mode looks AMAZING!

I have to admit, I'm kind of pleased with this line overall. Barricade, Grimlock, and the Legions have all been to my liking. Except for Berserker. I regret buying Berserker to the point where I might pawn him off to a friend of mine.
BombshellDaBug
Micromaster
Alt Mode: Beetle
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7

Postby bacem » Fri May 12, 2017 6:58 am

Finally found the tiny turbo changers on my retails here.
P_20170512_184137.jpg

hound looks like a hatless gnome here.
P_20170512_184221.jpg

also, the hole in tiny turbo changer's hands fits quite well with lego minifigure's accessories.
P_20170512_192932_1.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 am

bacem wrote:also, the hole in tiny turbo changer's hands fits quite well with lego minifigure's accessories.
P_20170512_192932_1.jpg

Ok I reckon I'm gonna be buying some lego guns and stuff then. :)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby TFmonkeybiz » Fri May 12, 2017 7:03 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
TFmonkeybiz wrote:

The sensible part of my brain tried to do that but the eager movie-toy fan that I am just couldn't wait on some of them. And plus I want them to do well so we get more figures. A proper explanation from Hasbro about the price increase would be nice though.

I'm having a similar problem. I really want the Deluxe Barricade and at least one of the Dinobots (since I missed them first time around). I'm with you on wanting more figures, especially more Decepticons.
TFmonkeybiz
Mini-Con

Postby bacem » Fri May 12, 2017 7:06 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
bacem wrote:also, the hole in tiny turbo changer's hands fits quite well with lego minifigure's accessories.
P_20170512_192932_1.jpg

kre-o weapon should works too, since they are the same size.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 7:08 am

bacem wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
P_20170512_192932_1.jpg

kre-o weapon should works too, since they are the same size.

I have no kre-os and i imagine lego weapons be easier to buy seperately without needing to buy actual lego sets and depriving those lego figures of their weapons? :P

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MICRONUS CLOUDBURST Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 230713B"
MICRONUS CLOUDBURS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230920A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 230427A"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUAKE + CHASM Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2017 231208H"
QUAKE + CHASM Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON