This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby bacem » Fri May 12, 2017 7:11 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
bacem wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
bacem wrote:also, the hole in tiny turbo changer's hands fits quite well with lego minifigure's accessories.
P_20170512_192932_1.jpg

Ok I reckon I'm gonna be buying some lego guns and stuff then. :)

kre-o weapon should works too, since they are the same size.

I have no kre-os and i imagine lego weapons be easier to buy seperately without needing to buy actual lego sets and depriving those lego figures of their weapons? :P

ah, true. You can just buy a bunch on bricklink. :D
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:If anything, I feel waiting on these till the sales will force Hasbro to go "oh, they're really not liking these prices, maybe we should reconsider making them so high". I'm a bit tired of this phrase, but vote with your wallet folks.

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri May 12, 2017 7:28 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:If anything, I feel waiting on these till the sales will force Hasbro to go "oh, they're really not liking these prices, maybe we should reconsider making them so high". I'm a bit tired of this phrase, but vote with your wallet folks.

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

Honestly...

I've heard horror stories of when the last great price and quality shift happened; back in FoC and TFP where the prices went up and the sizes went down and people said the plastic quality in FoC was bad. At least then though they had the excuse of oil stuff and the price of a lot of things going up anyway. What's the excuse for higher prices for worse decos here? The world's a bit crazy right now for sure, but I haven't heard of anything that'd affect the toy industry.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 7:32 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
bacem wrote:ah, true. You can just buy a bunch on bricklink. :D

Turns out I do have a couple Lego figures and one has a weapon so I can test it out. Does fit nicely. Also Cyberverse TF weapons fit too.

Starscream's arm holding that Cyberverse gun is down cos trying to hold it up tipped him forwards. Is Hound more sturdy and weighted?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby bacem » Fri May 12, 2017 7:47 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
bacem wrote:ah, true. You can just buy a bunch on bricklink. :D

Turns out I do have a couple Lego figures and one has a weapon so I can test it out. Does fit nicely. Also Cyberverse TF weapons fit too.

Starscream's arm holding that Cyberverse gun is down cos trying to hold it up tipped him forwards. Is Hound more sturdy and weighted?

yes, hound is more stable, because he has bigger feet compared to starscream.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Bad news for those looking forward to steelbane. Some people got him and this is what they had to say:
Mine is very floppy. Part of his transformation is splitting his crotch in half, no joke, but it does not peg together very well. His pegs for the chest to latch onto suck as well. It's a shame because I dig his robot mode.
There is actually more plastic and heft to Squeaks compared to Steelbane. Not nearly as small as he appears, and his trailer attachment is actually quite cool and detailed. After handling them both I would easily take Squeaks over Steelbane if I had to choose.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri May 12, 2017 1:21 pm

william-james88 wrote:Bad news for those looking forward to steelbane. Some people got him and this is what they had to say:
Mine is very floppy. Part of his transformation is splitting his crotch in half, no joke, but it does not peg together very well. His pegs for the chest to latch onto suck as well. It's a shame because I dig his robot mode.
There is actually more plastic and heft to Squeaks compared to Steelbane. Not nearly as small as he appears, and his trailer attachment is actually quite cool and detailed. After handling them both I would easily take Squeaks over Steelbane if I had to choose.

I haven't got Steelbane so can't comment on that but I agree Sqweeks is larger and feels much more solid than I thought he'd be. That and his trailer feels much more worth the more costly Deluxe price than Barricade did for sure.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby RAR » Fri May 12, 2017 4:17 pm

I'd rather like that Pink Space woman - is she a current line or a dead one - and does she have an id code ? (also does she come with the hair ?)

Some ASDA's are having Half Price sales on pretty much all of the TLK line - even the tiny changers thingies are half price.

It's not in all stores yet.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/u ... t-14597987

----

If anyone gets steelbane soon - I'd love to know if he can become a "flying dragon" as i've only seen him in horsey mode so far - yet he looks like he's walking like a pterasaur - so he should be able to have a flying form too -

I hope someone can confirm soon.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
is drift inaccurate since hes red and is supposed to be black
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Fri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Not sure why I didn't post this here. 8-}

Actually the only reason I picked up Hound is because I thought it would be fun for him to roll with the Dwarves. Imagine my glee when I found he could wield an ax! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Fri May 12, 2017 8:28 pm

:lol:

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Bumblebee21 wrote:is drift inaccurate since hes red and is supposed to be black

He's red in the movie so I dont know what you are referring to

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Emerje » Fri May 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Bad news for those looking forward to steelbane. Some people got him and this is what they had to say:

So he basically transforms like any number of Beast Wars figures did. Probably could use some clear elastic bands for a temporary fix.

Still on my buy list.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 13, 2017 2:00 am

RAR wrote:I'd rather like that Pink Space woman - is she a current line or a dead one - and does she have an id code ? (also does she come with the hair ?)

From a previous line of their blind bag series. I got her and Bart from a car boot sale seller who had hundreds of them all lined up and I just felt like grabbing a couple even though I don't collect them. Yes she comes with the blonde hair, helmet and gun.

Some ASDA's are having Half Price sales on pretty much all of the TLK line - even the tiny changers thingies are half price.

It's not in all stores yet.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/u ... t-14597987

All the Asda's near me haven't even got TLK figures in stock yet.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 am

Honestly, I'd kinda like that lego space woman too. She's adorable.

So how does Squeaks rank among the rest of the line barring repaints so far?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 13, 2017 5:12 am

Kurona wrote:Honestly, I'd kinda like that lego space woman too. She's adorable.

So how does Squeaks rank among the rest of the line barring repaints so far?

I've only got 3 so far; Prime, Barricade and Sqweeks. I really like them all but Prime's the one I'm most impressed with in sculpt, design and general awesomeness and Sqweeks has been easily the most fun to play with. Only thing I find lacking isn't to do with the figure itself but that it would be nice to have a figure of Izabella to pose with him in robot and sit on him when in Vespa form. Been pondering what other toyline may have a suitable figure to customise for that. Although the problem there is the Sqweeks toy is VERY large for what he should be (almost half the height of Voyager Prime) and a to scale Izabella may end up perhaps only a bit shorter than Barricade. :P The Tiny Turbo Changers Sqweek is probably closer to a correct size for scaling with the other TLK figures. :P Maybe there will be a Legion class figure at some point for size accuracy.

New friend in abscense of Izabela:

Size comparison:

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Bumblebee21 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:13 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
william-james88 wrote:

thats still early concept though. that doesnt make any sense. hes a black car but a red robot
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby RAR » Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
From a previous line of their blind bag series. I got her and Bart from a car boot sale seller who had hundreds of them all lined up and I just felt like grabbing a couple even though I don't collect them. Yes she comes with the blonde hair, helmet and gun.

All the Asda's near me haven't even got TLK figures in stock yet.

Cool - Now I know she exists I'll have a look at Needham Market Bootsale next time I go - they often have someone selling mini-figs

I noticed her because of the very Halo like helmet and the vintage space logo on her chest - she looks like some lass-pal of Benny's.

Vintage Lego Space was the only lego I seriously collected (aside from Bionicles) so she'd fit in well.

---

The Tesco's around here all have a cardboard standing unit - one has not arrived yet in any ASDA near me (but I only have a couple of decent size inside 20 miles). They do sell Armour-up changers and One steps & Tiny changers though - so I'd not mind getting a one-step Hound.

A one step Squeeks would be interesting to see some-time too - if feasible - it would complement the one step RID Fix-it quite well too.

If there is going to be a sale ARGOS & TESCO would be more advantageous as Argos actually sell Voyagers and leader class as well.

I think the Ones-steps discourage mid-size Sainsbury's from stocking Deluxes at all - and with a retail price around £20.00 I can't say I blame them with not bothering.

It will be interesting to see if Hasbro's unit sales figures fall of a cliff after the hideous price hikes.

----

Does anyone know when they move Transformers production to India ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Va'al » Sat May 13, 2017 6:40 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

thats still early concept though. that doesnt make any sense. hes a black car but a red robot

That's the official profile from marketing team, not early concept.
Red Drift is a thing, as shown in toys and boxart and renders since. ;)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 13, 2017 8:19 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Have you transformed, or seen the transformation of, the AOE Drift mold? All its car parts either turn inside-out or hide away in the transformation, so TLK Drift will be able to transform from a black car to a red robot.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sabrblade wrote:Have you transformed, or seen the transformation of, the AOE Drift mold? All its car parts either turn inside-out or hide away in the transformation, so TLK Drift will be able to transform from a black car to a red robot.

It also have been done before.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 am

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Have you transformed, or seen the transformation of, the AOE Drift mold? All its car parts either turn inside-out or hide away in the transformation, so TLK Drift will be able to transform from a black car to a red robot.

It also have been done before.

Strange how that's very much like Drift in the colour scheme and samurai-esque features but came out years ago. :O

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
VIDEO REVIEW OF TLK STEELBANE!

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Video Review of Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Steelbane

Postby Va'al » Sat May 13, 2017 8:49 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via fellow Seibertronian -Kanrabat- we have a video review - courtesy of Optibotimus - of the wave 2 deluxe figure from the Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition line Steelbane! Check out the dragon/dino/knightosaur in both modes in the embedded clip below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Autobot N » Sat May 13, 2017 9:00 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Steelbane just went from a want to a NEED.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAZERBOLT Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Combiner Hasbro 2014 New"
LAZERBOLT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOGUS POCUS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch Hasbro 2019 magic book"
BOGUS POCUS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUFFLOON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors foil party balloon 2020"
BUFFLOON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRIBZILLA Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets kaiju-cosplaying marker"
SCRIBZILLA Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWEET CHEAT Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades PB chocolate bar 2019"
SWEET CHEAT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOZZLESNOT Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Lawn League 2019 watering can Hasbro"
NOZZLESNOT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR SADDLE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks ice cream sundae 2019"
SUGAR SADDLE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALPHA STRIKE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020 Strika"
ALPHA STRIKE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDY SHADES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers glasses Hasbro 2020"
SANDY SHADES Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMERG THE SAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes spinach plant 2019"
SMERG THE SAD Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PEARY PECULIAR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020"
PEARY PECULIAR Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANGRY CHEESE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang Hasbro 2018"
ANGRY CHEESE Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON