This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ok, so I managed to get a hold of my first of many (at least 6) TLK Megatron toys for the Knight Megatron shrine. I managed to get the armor knight version for $19.99 at TRU today (it was the lone one in stock) and I opened it up when I got back to my apartment (which has crappy lighting, so I'm sorry for the poor lighting over the next 3 weeks while I am living here).

Let me just say, Chuckdawg's review was very accurate, as was the claim that there may possibly be no bad TLK Megatron toy. This figure really impresses me and I love it. It is a fairly large toy, and it feels like it has some good heft to it. the transformation is simple, but still fun and satisfying. It is interesting too, in a little bit of a way, The robot mode looks awesome, even if the mask is a bit daft. The paint work is incredible too. there is lots of paint!! This figure looks really good, and even though it only has elbows, it is really cool. He also has his fusion cannon/shield molded into the arm and it really doesn't feel that hollow.

Overall, I highly recommend this toy. It is loads of fun and is a great start to the Last Knight Megatron toys. If you have the money and the desire to own a Megatron, go for it. It is really fun and it looks really awesome. And it is playable and has loads of paint!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hey! Titan Masters work with the Last Knight Knight Armor Megatron!!!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Jason5billion » Mon May 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Motto: "God bless,JasonScottIrelan"
Weapon: Cyclone Cannon
I've got a Megatron. He's a legends class Megatron that turns into a tank, and he's not hard to transform. Does that have any value?
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
Jason5billion
Banned
Buy from Jason5billion on eBay
Alt Mode: Astarshipthatcancloakgowarp5billionVehiconstarTbirdStingrayXKEmore
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Series 2 Line-Up of Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers Confirmed

Postby Va'al » Tue May 16, 2017 6:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
There has been discussion as to who is actually included in the second series of Tiny Turbo changers, when an image of them showed up here. Thanks to Amazon India, we have the full list of characters now!

Notable additions to speculation are Chopter (the green chopper) and Sky Camo Starscream, plus confirmation that Cogman is indeed Cogman. Check out the image again below, and the full line-up!

Join the Transformers: The Last Knight action with this Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 collection. Each 1.5-inch-scale figure converts in 1 to 3 steps. Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 figures include Barricade, Decepticon Berserker, Chopter, Bumblebee, Cogman, Autobot Drift, Autobot Hot Rod, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Shockwave, Autobot Sqweeks, and Sky Camo Starscream. Each figure is sold separately. (Package contains 1 of 12 characters from the series.)

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Uh, why is grindor green?
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine

Ig89ninja
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Postby Kurona » Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Ig89ninja wrote:Uh, why is grindor green?

The line's had some rather odd repaints since the first wave, like a purple and black Grimlock. A random green Grindor redeco who is apparently a new character isn't much new.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:25 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ig89ninja wrote:Uh, why is grindor green?

Because tis not Grindor, its Chopter, a brand new character.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby bacem » Tue May 16, 2017 8:11 am

Jason5billion wrote:I've got a Megatron. He's a legends class Megatron that turns into a tank, and he's not hard to transform. Does that have any value?

it has value in your heart if you love it. That is the case with practically all transformers toys. What's this question has to do with the topic tho?
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby MrBlack » Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I ended up liking Premier Edition Optimus and Barricade so much that I sprung for Berserker as well.

That was a mistake.

The alt-mode is a panel-y mess that is a nightmare to line up properly, and the front bumper on the toy won't peg in at all. Both weapons were warped out of the box, and storage in either mode is awful. The weapons just hang off the figure's back in bot-mode, and there isn't enough clearance under the vehicle to store them in alt-mode. On top of that, the heel spurs barely have enough friction to keep the figure standing, and the arm panels constantly fall off.

I have never thrown a figure across the room in frustration before. This one got thrown twice.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:25 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
MrBlack wrote:I have never thrown a figure across the room in frustration before. This one got thrown twice.

I can't wait to get some of these new figures..not sure what is taking me so long!!

Oh wait, haven't been to the store lately :lol: Maybe I'll make a TRU/Target run this weekend!!
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:33 am

itscramtastic wrote:I can't wait to get some of these new figures..not sure what is taking me so long!!

Oh wait, haven't been to the store lately :lol: Maybe I'll make a TRU/Target run this weekend!!

Which ones do you want? Do you have a budget?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:38 am

william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:I can't wait to get some of these new figures..not sure what is taking me so long!!

Which ones do you want? Do you have a budget?
Wellllllll..I'm leaning towards voyager Optimus, but I really want a better deco. Megatron, probably in voyager and leader if there's a good amount of difference.

Actually, it doesn't matter, voyager and leader for different reasons!

Leader to go with Armor Knight, voyager to go with voyager Optimus and other voyager Megatrons so they can voyage while voyagering.

New Bumblebee. Others..?! Any cool Decepticons coming? Maybe I should read some TLK toy news again..

No real "budget" per se. I mean, I'm not gonna buy errything :lol:
Last edited by galvatron00 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
barricade
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Tue May 16, 2017 8:56 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
*sees Cogman's name*
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 am

We have seen Armor Knight Turbo Changer Hound with all the other Transformers: the Last Knight toys at Toyfair, but we had yet to get any official images. Well, thanks to a tip from Seibertronian Scotty P, we now have images from Toysrus France. It is an early listing and no stock is available yet. What is fun to see here is that this simplified Hound has a totally different transformation scheme than the other new simplified Hound molds for this line where instead of his missile racks becoming his arms, they become his legs. While Megatron is getting a lot of love with new molds in this film, it seems the runner up would be Hound.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sheesh, Boba Fatt Boba Fett really let himself go. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 am

itscramtastic wrote:New Bumblebee. Others..?! Any cool Decepticons coming? Maybe I should read some TLK toy news again..

Yeah, Nitro looks like a cool Decepticon, and Skullitron looks cool too. Aside from those, the other decepticons already came out (Barricade and Berserker, who may or may not actually be in the film).

Thats about it for cons though.

And you are smart to wait to see if there will be a better voyager Optimus deco.

I was about to write that I cant believe we havent gotten info on store exclusives yet but then I realized that those always come later and come out later too. I checked and the Walmart exclusives only started coming out in august. AUGUST?!

Anyways, back to toys you might get, I thought Sqweeks would be on your list. He looks worth the money, more so than most.

william-james88
News Staff

Re: Series 2 Line-Up of Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers Confirmed

Postby Deadput » Tue May 16, 2017 11:05 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Va'al wrote:confirmation that Cogman is indeed Cogman.

Wait did people actually still had doubts this was his name after the imax event confirmed it with multiple characters stating his name?

Or do you mean that the toy in question is Cogman and were not talking about identity?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Series 2 Line-Up of Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers Confirmed

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:

Wait did people actually still had doubts this was his name after the imax event confirmed it with multiple characters stating his name?

Or do you mean that the toy in question is Cogman and were not talking about identity?
He meant that the toy retains the "Cogman" name, as people were wondering if it were a name that could pass the muster as an official Transformers toy name since it doesn't sound like the kind that usually do.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:36 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:

He meant that the toy retains the "Cogman" name, as people were wondering if it were a name that could pass the muster as an official Transformers toy name since it doesn't sound like the kind that usually do.

I thought it was that the toy wsa indeed cogman. He is still odd since that toy has him turn into a car but we know the bot is a headmaster and as big as a human. So people werent entirely sure (and technically we still arent sure of how that all plays out).

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Tue May 16, 2017 11:55 am

william-james88 wrote:I thought it was that the toy wsa indeed cogman. He is still odd since that toy has him turn into a car but we know the bot is a headmaster and as big as a human. So people werent entirely sure (and technically we still arent sure of how that all plays out).

Well you just said he is a head master so clearly he has his own transactor body right?

But in all seriousness Cogman is the silver Aston Martin that's been rolling with the Autobots during filming or at least a body he uses at some point perhaps it's a KSI body built by Joshua since he is in the film as well and we don't know what his role is but that's speculation on my part.

I wonder if we will get some figure (Main line or Turbo charger) of the red Mclaren that's been rolling with Bee, Hot Rod and Cogman in the London filming it's probably a new character but for now I'm holding on hope that it's Dino/Mirage with a new alt mode since it's the same bright red and has a similar shape the Ferrari from DOTM had.

Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I thought it was that the toy wsa indeed cogman. He is still odd since that toy has him turn into a car but we know the bot is a headmaster and as big as a human. So people werent entirely sure (and technically we still arent sure of how that all plays out).

Well you just said he is a head master so clearly he has his own transactor body right?

But thats the wierd thing, only looking at what Michael bay said, Cogman doesnt have his own transtector body. Instead he ripps off heads to become a new one.

As I said, I wont offer any speculation to further confuse anyone. I will instead report only the facts, and that toy being cogman is now a fact :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Deadput » Tue May 16, 2017 12:07 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:

But thats the wierd thing, only looking at what Michael bay said, Cogman doesnt have his own transtector body. Instead he ripps off heads to become a new one.

As I said, I wont offer any speculation to further confuse anyone. I will instead report only the facts, and that toy being cogman is now a fact :)

I mean I'm sure that he will do that to some enemies no doubt but I think he's got to have a primary body as well for all those merchandise right can't exactly sell Cogman toys with only a transforming head that doesn't connect to anything right?

I kinda hope he gets something that is interactive with Titans Return though.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby galvatron00 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:13 pm

william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:New Bumblebee. Others..?! Any cool Decepticons coming? Maybe I should read some TLK toy news again..
Yeah, Nitro looks like a cool Decepticon, and Skullitron looks cool too. Aside from those, the other decepticons already came out (Barricade and Berserker, who may or may not actually be in the film).

Thats about it for cons though.

And you are smart to wait to see if there will be a better voyager Optimus deco.

I was about to write that I cant believe we havent gotten info on store exclusives yet but then I realized that those always come later and come out later too. I checked and the Walmart exclusives only started coming out in august. AUGUST?!

Anyways, back to toys you might get, I thought Sqweeks would be on your list. He looks worth the money, more so than most.
Hmm, Nitro and Skullitron.

Where's Tazerface?! :lol:

August for the repaints?! What?! That's welllllllllll past new movie hype!! They are crazy!!

Sqweeks? Nah.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Emerje » Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
itscramtastic wrote:Where's Tazerface?! :lol:

He died in AOE. No, wait, that was Headcanon Lockdown.

Chopter is a weird name, sounds like something a 3 year old would say. It's like a mix between chopper and copter. The name reminds me of "chiroptera", the order of animals that bats belong to.

Still going to call him Springer. [-(

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #108 RI IDW Comics 2020 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN200562 108RI"
TMNT #108 RI IDW C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Height"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 APR231604 5D (CA) Cho"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 SEP231298 7C (CA) Lankry"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2024 OCT231365 9C (CA) Levins"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231479 4D Williams II"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics APR231610 140C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Reis"
TMNT #140 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr H Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220276 1H (CA) Frison"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics APR231598 4D (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics APR231621 4C Myer"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231609 140B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #140 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220388 3F"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON