This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Postby Palo_zfogs » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:24 am

Motto: "The more insane, the better."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
The Classic Camaro looks a bit more "yellow". Too bad he doesn't have translucent windows but I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the head's deco.
Palo_zfogs
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Dark-Matter Space Cruiser

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
T_Donor66 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Weibo user Notrab is at it again with his slow reveal of the Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack. The user posted an image of the three toys in car mode, but only showing the back of the cars. It at least confirms which molds are being used, which we previously deduced. Let us know in the boards if that is enough for you to distinguish any differences from the previous releases.

Uh, I really hope that that big gap on the back of that TLK bee is just the product of mistransformation.

What gap?

Looks accurate to the movie.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Overcracker wrote:
T_Donor66 wrote:Image
Uh, I really hope that that big gap on the back of that TLK bee is just the product of mistransformation.

What gap?

He is referring to how the back windows dont line up. I think its not collapsed enough.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Overcracker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
william-james88 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
T_Donor66 wrote:Image

What gap?

He is referring to how the back windows dont line up. I think its not collapsed enough.

I see, the rear window is slightly unseated.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:48 am

The classic Camaro doesn't seem to have the rust spots that dissuaded me from buying it the first time.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby ZachimusPrime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Caelus wrote:The classic Camaro doesn't seem to have the rust spots that dissuaded me from buying it the first time.
YES.
ZachimusPrime
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Muscle Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Bah, why the non-transparent windows version of the first Bee?

Also give us the damn single pack TLK new Deluxe alreadyyyyyyy! I have money in my hand which I want to give to Hasbro right this very second but they don't seem to want it. What's up with that?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:24 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Bah, why the non-transparent windows version of the first Bee?

Also give us the damn single pack TLK new Deluxe alreadyyyyyyy! I have money in my hand which I want to give to Hasbro right this very second but they don't seem to want it. What's up with that?

Wave 2 hasnt even reached saturation yet, so no reason sores would stock on wave 3 when they still have a ton of wave 2 to sell.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:28 am

william-james88 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Bah, why the non-transparent windows version of the first Bee?

Wave 2 hasnt even reached saturation yet, so no reason sores would stock on wave 3 when they still have a ton of wave 2 to sell.

As mentioned in the UK sightings thread I can hardly even find Wave 2 around these parts. Argos has Wave 2 deluxes at silly £24.99 price. Everywhere else here (Forbidden Planet, The Entertainer, Tesco, Toys R Us etc) only has Wave 1. So when the heck will I see that Bee that's so for me.

I'll have to stick to using online stores like Kapow I suppose but it is a joy when you see a TF figure you want to purchase ACTUALLY on a shelf or peg in front of you when you visit a store. :P
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:I'll have to stick to using online stores like Kapow I suppose but it is a joy when you see a TF figure you want to purchase ACTUALLY on a shelf or peg in front of you when you visit a store. :P

Oh man TOTALLY! I was overjoyed when I saw all these figures up for grabs all at once at Toysrus.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 am

william-james88 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I'll have to stick to using online stores like Kapow I suppose but it is a joy when you see a TF figure you want to purchase ACTUALLY on a shelf or peg in front of you when you visit a store. :P

Oh man TOTALLY! I was overjoyed when I saw all these figures up for grabs all at once at Toysrus.

Your Bludgeon was stuck in my head a lil bit cos I DID look out for him partially out of curiosity I guess but no new RID stuff I could see (not that I would recognise much of it cos it generally doesn't interest me but I would certainly notice that Bludgeon even though I stated it's probably not for me).

But yeah NO NEW TRANSFORMERS 'ROUND THESE HERE PARTS!

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:36 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
This has been yet another chapter in "being a Transformers fan in the UK kinda sucks".

Where's my goddamn RiD Ratchet wave.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 am

Kurona wrote:This has been yet another chapter in "being a Transformers fan in the UK kinda sucks".

Where's my goddamn RiD Ratchet wave.

Doesn't always suck. I had Deluxe Sqweeks and Voyager Megatron way before most folk here and I love them both muchly. :D Sure, Megs came from Kapow but Sqweeks was an Argos purchase. :P

Just if they could even show some consistency...

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Transformers: The Last Knight Leader class Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian megatronus sends us a sighting of Transformers: The Last Knight leader class Optimus Prime (but no wavemate Megatron as yet) from the Forbidden Planet store in New York City. With the caveat that Forbidden Planet does not usually stock items via the same channels as other retailers, we expect larger, actual general retail stores to offer the Autobot and Decepticon leaders soon.

If you come across them, make sure to use the Sightings Database and the regional sightings forums to let other fans know - and happy hunting!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

As mentioned in the UK sightings thread I can hardly even find Wave 2 around these parts.

I haven't seen anything past Wave 1 in Eastern Tennessee. My Target store has things like TLK Bumblebee, Slash, Barricade, Berserker, and Grimlock, and TR Bumblebee, Chromedome, Hotrod, Triggerhappy, Optimus Prime and Megatron...
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Caelus wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

As mentioned in the UK sightings thread I can hardly even find Wave 2 around these parts.

I haven't seen anything past Wave 1 in Eastern Tennessee. My Target store has things like TLK Bumblebee, Slash, Barricade, Berserker, and Grimlock, and TR Bumblebee, Chromedome, Hotrod, Triggerhappy, Optimus Prime and Megatron...

Yep, same TLK and same Titans waves here too although with the addition of Broadside next to the Optimus Prime and Megatron Titans figures

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm

We had Broadside for a while, but he eventually sold out and they restocked with Optimus and Megatron...
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Caelus wrote:We had Broadside for a while, but he eventually sold out and they restocked with Optimus and Megatron...

Yeah i hadn't seen him before today. Am not interested in the figure but it was nice to see SOMETHING that hasn't been clogging up those shelves for ages (the wave 3 Titans Deluxes have been there 'forever' even at the discount prices)

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Rated X » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I saw leader optimus and megs at Target last Saturday. I didnt know this was news. I passed cause I want voyager megs which I havent seen yet.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Your Bludgeon was stuck in my head a lil bit cos I DID look out for him partially out of curiosity I guess but no new RID stuff I could see (not that I would recognise much of it cos it generally doesn't interest me but I would certainly notice that Bludgeon even though I stated it's probably not for me).

Knowing your taste, I would suggest just sticking with the movie toys instead of getting this Bludgeon. I know you dont like the animated toys and he is a lot like them and works well with them aesthetically. But since they are not part of your collection, this bludgeon might stick out like a sore thumb.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Your Bludgeon was stuck in my head a lil bit cos I DID look out for him partially out of curiosity I guess but no new RID stuff I could see (not that I would recognise much of it cos it generally doesn't interest me but I would certainly notice that Bludgeon even though I stated it's probably not for me).

Knowing your taste, I would suggest just sticking with the movie toys instead of getting this Bludgeon. I know you dont like the animated toys and he is a lot like them and works well with them aesthetically. But since they are not part of your collection, this bludgeon might stick out like a sore thumb.

I dunno. He looks a bit too lacking in chin to fit with Animated. :P

And yeah I liked some clever aspects of certain Animated toys when I bought that huge lot cheap that I sold off seperately (made good profit cos the previous owner couldn't be bothered and just wanted rid in one lot) but aesthetically nope not my thing, you're right. I actually do think wildly different styles of Transformers whether Animated or Movie have forced Hasbro and Takara to up their game in ways and come up with new ideas and solutions in making the designs work in transformable toy form and those lil bits of cleverness benefit the brand as a whole when designing new toys.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Rated X wrote:I saw leader optimus and megs at Target last Saturday. I didnt know this was news. I passed cause I want voyager megs which I havent seen yet.

Yup, big news. If anyone has pics of the toys in store or of the receipt, please send that to us so we can news it

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:17 pm

It's strange how there is an Optimus with his weapon in Energised shield mode and another with it in blaster mode - but not one with it in it's fully compacted storage mode.

I'm rather amused by Optimus still having the wrong sword though. they just painted it a bit better. worth £10 or so for a replacement i'd say with the options being a plastic or metal one or a harder to find campaign one. - speaking of weapon oddities you can get reproductions of Bee's hammer now made of metal but they may be more voyager sized than suitable for bee at 15.5cm and the other 2 sizes are huge one is 22cm long and the other is 18cm - They also do an an 18cm Optimus sword and an 18cm Megatron one too also all metal.

The giant Golden version of the Optimus sword seems like an ideal weapon for a combiner to me.

I've not got a good enough look at the packaging yet - but if they were not so dangerous looking i'd be wondering if they were licensed as they are covered in hologram like stickers and look licensed (or good at faking looking licensed). I wish someone had done the Optimus Sword from TF Prime in metal - just because it's a nice sword.

Perhaps I'll buy one of the idiotically sized hammers and give it to TFC "Starcats" Dinoking or someone else who looks like they'd hit people with giant yellow hammers for fun.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I dunno. He looks a bit too lacking in chin to fit with Animated. :P

And yeah I liked some clever aspects of certain Animated toys when I bought that huge lot cheap that I sold off seperately (made good profit cos the previous owner couldn't be bothered and just wanted rid in one lot) but aesthetically nope not my thing, you're right. I actually do think wildly different styles of Transformers whether Animated or Movie have forced Hasbro and Takara to up their game in ways and come up with new ideas and solutions in making the designs work in transformable toy form and those lil bits of cleverness benefit the brand as a whole when designing new toys.
Animated Bludgeon was gonna be a pirate anyway.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kotori_Sonoda » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:24 am

Motto: "Missiles can't hit it, but little girls can?"
Got Sqweeks. Scale's not too bad.

How much are Skullitron/Megs there in the US?
Here in the PH we got them at $36...
Attachments
DSC07518.JPG
Collects Bayformers Toys and whatever else I think that looks cool regardless of line
Too poor for 3P or MP lines :D
Kotori_Sonoda
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #105 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC205 (CA) Infantino + Giella"
FLASH #105 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC272 1A (CA) Peter"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #4 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 JAN240934"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC266 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC162 Blank Sketch"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr B Facsimile Foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 51B"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #181 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg MAY230702 (CA) Trimpe"
INCREDIBLE HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240734 (CA) Buscema"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC208 1C"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON